The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 30: The Locker Room

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 30: The Locker Room - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I was on my way to class when I saw Rachel coming down the hall, and an idea struck me.

"Can you miss your next class?" I asked her.

"I guess," she said.

"Good, put your books down and come with me," I instructed. She did as I asked, and she followed me. I took her down towards the gym, and we waited for the next class to begin. Rachel looked at me questioningly, but she did not object to the waiting. When the next class was in session, I led her over to the boy's locker room.

"What are we doing at the locker room?" she asked.

"You look a little dirty to me," I told her. "I thought that you could use a shower."

"But this is the boy's locker room," she said.

"Well, I want to watch, and I couldn't very well go into the girl's locker room, could I?" I responded. Before she could complain again, I took her hand and pulled her into the locker room.

I took her over to the lockers and when she just stood there I said, "Well, you can't take a shower in your clothes! Get undressed!"

She looked around nervously, but she started undressing. She was wearing a white, button down shirt, which she unbuttoned and slipped off. She stood there in a black skirt and white bra. The bra was thin white lace and her pink nipples clearly showed through it. She slipped off her skirt next, and she stood there in the white lace bra and matching panties. They were string bikinis, with a white lace band that went over her hips. They were as translucent as her bra, and I could see her bald pussy peeking out of them.

She reached behind her in that move that all girls seem to pick up and unfastened her bra and slipped it off. No matter how often I see her tits, I don't get tired of them. They are not huge, but they have a natural firmness that you only seem to find on teenage girls. The pink tipped nipples pointed ever so slightly upwards, standing out brightly in the middle of her breasts. Both nipples were crinkled and extended, seemingly asking to be nibbled on, and her rings were hanging down freely from them.

I watched as she slowly slipped her lace panties down, first off one hip, then the other, wiggling her ass as she removed them. When they were off, she started to head towards the shower when I stopped her.

"Sit down here on the bench," I told her. "I need to see how dirty you are."

She blushed a bit, but did as I instructed. I had her straddle the bench, then I pushed her back to lie on it. I got down between her legs and examined her closely. Her pussy was smooth, and her lips hung down slightly, puffy and red, spread open, as if waiting for something to enter her.

I ran my finger from her clit on the top, down her labia on one side, over her perineum and back up the other side until my journey ended back at her clit. I looked at my finger and noticed some moisture on it.

"You see," I told her, holding up my finger to see. "You are so dirty. You have fluids all over the place! Go shower."

The boys shower room was a bullpen type, with showerheads around the wall and a wide open space in the middle. She walked in and turned on the water, holding her head under the spray. I enjoyed seeing her ass pointing to me, with her tits peeking out at me as she turned from side to side. She grabbed some shampoo and worked it in, then rinsed it off. Then she turned to face me and started soaping up her body. She must have felt that her tits were particularly dirty, because she seemed to spend an awful long time on them, staring at me the whole time.

She worked the soap down her body, and I saw that she tried getting to all the dirty areas that I had pointed out, even going to the trouble of digging as far in as she could reach, to ensure that it was completely clean. Then she turned around and bent over, giving her asshole the same treatment.

Then she shut off the water, wrung her hair out, and sashayed back to me. "I'm clean!" she said.

"I'll notify the board of health," I told her.

Just then, the door to the locker room burst open and a couple of freshman walked in. Rachel looked startled, but then calmly slipped on her bra. She looked around for her panties, but did not see them. She shrugged and slipped her skirt over her legs, then put her shirt on and slipped into her sandals.

The freshman just stood stock still by the door, frozen by the sight in front of them. "I was just so dirty, I had to use the closest shower. Hope you don't mind!" she said, and she gave each a kiss on the cheek as she left.

What she didn't see, though those surprised freshman did, were her lace panties, sitting on the bench, the stained and moist crotch facing up for everyone to see. I'd have to be sure and tell her that later. It would make her so deliciously embarrassed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.