The Favor
Chapter 25: The Inevitable Decision

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25: The Inevitable Decision - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I stood outside the door, listening to the sounds coming down the hallway. I slowly slipped the collar and leash off the wall and placed it around my neck. Since my first and only punishment at Jeff's hands, I had been anticipating and dreading this moment. Jeff, however, did not make it easy for me.

Despite the fact that I practically threw myself at Jeff, brushing against him, wiggling in front of him, doing everything but offering my body to him, Jeff just treated me as the mom of his friend. I knew what he wanted.

Jeff was not going to take me; I would have to give myself to him. I don't know why, but I fought it. I don't know if I felt that he was too young, if I thought he was Rachel's, if it would ruin my relationship with Rachel, if I thought I would be betraying Gary. Over the course of the weeks I'd played all the ideas through my head, and I still didn't have an answer to that question.

But I did have an answer to another important question: Would I give myself to Jeff?

I got down and my hands and knees and started crawling down the endless hallway. When I finally entered the room, I glanced up, and what I saw impressed me.

Rachel was chained to the wall. Her arms were spread wide, there was a spreader bar on her ankles, and from the middle of the spreader was another bar, perpendicular and centered, heading straight up to her crotch. Attached to the top was a large dildo which was firmly embedded in her cunt. Her hair was in a ponytail, with a large weight tied to it. She had a ball gag in her mouth and attached to fasteners around it were chains attached tautly to her nipple rings. If the weight on her hair pulled her head back, it would stretch her nipples up. If she moved her head down to relieve the pain on her nipples, her hair was pulled harder. Any movement in any direction was certain to cause excruciating pain to some part of her body. I could feel my pussy leaking juices.

A few times every minute, Jeff swung a whip at her. Sometimes he would hit her, sometimes he would not, but each time he swung she would flinch, pulling her hair or her nipples and burying the dildo deeper. It was simply heavenly. I wished it was me.

Jeff had just swung and connected with her tits, when he noticed that I was in the room. I crawled over to Jeff and put my head down near his foot.

"I can't see your face when you're like that," he told me. "In here, you look into my eyes unless you are unable to."

I looked up at him. "Please," I said quietly.

"Please what?" he asked.

"Please punish me," I answered.

"For what?" he asked.

"Because you can," I said. "Because I need it."

"But if it's just punishment for punishment's sake, that would be sexual," Jeff said.

"Yes, it would," I replied.

"And that is OK with you?" he asked.

"May I set the rules?" I asked.

Jeff nodded.

Rachel had told me the rules that she had set for Jeff. Rule one: no permanent marks. Rule two: he can't do anything that would make him lose respect for her. Rule three: it ends after graduation.

"Rule number two," I said, and then I stopped speaking.

"What about rule number one?" he asked after a few moments of silence.

"It doesn't apply," I said. He could mark me as he chose.

"And rule number three?" he asked.

"It doesn't apply," I said. I knew that regardless of what I would have said, I would be his until he tired of me.

"What about other rules?" he asked.

"Only those that you impose on me," I replied.

"How are you going to feel when I fuck you in front of your daughter, knowing that she understands you are so desperate you've begged to have her boyfriend fuck you?" he asked.

I wasn't sure what he was trying to get me to feel, but it almost made me laugh. "If you think that it will humiliate me, you are wrong," I said. "My daughter loves me, and she would want what is best for me, and I am sure she knows what is best for me."

Jeff looked over at Rachel, who was still bound and gagged. She shook her head a little and moaned into her gag. He released her gag (tugging on her nipple chains a bit first), then asked, "You have something to say?"

"Please, will you do this for me?" she asked.

"Do what?" he asked her.

"Don't be cruel," she begged him. "Please punish my mother like she asked you, and then fuck her like she deserves to be fucked!"

Have I mentioned how much I love my daughter? This was her owner, and she was giving him to me! I would have to find a suitable way to repay her!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.