The Favor
Chapter 24: Jess

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24: Jess - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I was sitting at the table, Rachel holding my arms. Jeff had just walked out, and Rachel was lying across from me, cum pooled on her back. The room smelled of sex and I had just experienced the best orgasm that I had in years, and all while my cunt was untouched.

"You are soooooooo fucked!" Rachel whispered at me, and I knew that she was right. I had perfectly good intentions: I would tease Jeff, let him dominate me, but keep the sexuality to the level of teasing. And now I knew what Rachel clearly understood: I was fucked. It wouldn't happen today. Not tomorrow either. But one day soon, despite my best intentions, I would be down on my knees, begging Jeff to fuck me.

Sigh.

I stood up and walked around behind Rachel. She showed no desire to get up from where she was lying, and if her orgasm was as good as it seemed, I could completely understand why she didn't want to move.

I looked down at my daughter's back, examining the cum pooled on it. I ran my forefinger through a puddle and lifted some to my face, smelling it before popping my finger into my mouth to taste. I hadn't tasted cum since Gary had died, and I didn't realize how much I missed it. I glanced back down at Rachel, seeing the cum pooling in the small of her back, seeing it dripping between the cheeks of her ass, seeing her own juices glistening on her pussy. It was all I could do to keep myself from bending over and licking the cum off of her.

With a deep sigh I went to the sink and moistened a towel so that I could wash her off. I went back to her and cleaned her up. When I was done cleaning her back I ran the rough cloth through her pussy, wiping up her juices as well. She moaned a little, but she was so satiated that she did not even move.

"Come to bed, my slutty daughter," I told her. That caused a shiver, and I helped her stand. I walked to her room with her and helped her to her bed, then kissed her on the forehead and said good night.


After that day, Jeff continued to come over, but did nothing sexual with me. He flirted a little, but nothing that would have been out of place if we were both wearing clothes. But of course, I wasn't. I was still determined not to go as far as sex, but I took pains to brush up against him, present my tits in his face and wiggle my ass in his general direction.

But that bastard, as my daughter calls him, ignored me. Actually, that is not fair. Jeff showed appreciation for my body and what I did with it, but that is all he did. He didn't take it any further. The bastard.

It was bad enough when he was just hanging out. On a few occasions he would decide that Rachel needed to be punished. I watched him do it, or I heard him do it, and I salivated, or, to be more accurate, my pussy salivated. I was jealous of my daughter. I wanted it to be me. I missed a hard hand on my ass almost as much as I missed a hard cock in my cunt.

When Jeff introduced Rachel to my playroom, it opened a whole new world for them, but for me it was like I was a kid with my nose pressed up to the window of the candy store and no money in my pocket. I knew I was being stupid, but how would Rachel feel if her mother came begging to borrow her boyfriend? And even though he seemed to like me, would he really want to have sex with someone as old as me. So I distanced myself, closed myself down a little, and let Jeff and Rachel have their fun.

One night I came home from work, and Rachel asked if I could come see something in her room.

"I just need to get undressed," I told her.

"Can you just come now for a minute?" she asked.

I sighed, but followed her. What she showed me did not seem that important, but it took about a half hour. After she was done, I went to my room, got undressed, then went down to make dinner.

Jeff came to dinner, and Rachel was quite happy to see him. Towards the end of dinner, Rachel said to Jeff, "Mom misbehaved today."

I looked at Rachel in surprise, but Jeff asked, "Really? How did she misbehave?"

"She came home, and she stayed dressed for a half hour before she took off her clothes, and you specifically told us that we had to be naked in the house," Rachel said.

I couldn't believe it! "But it was only because..." I started to defend myself, but Rachel cut me off.

"Did you or did you not stay dressed after you came home?" she asked.

"I did, but..." I started, when she interrupted me again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.