The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 23: The Playroom

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23: The Playroom - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I opened the door and turned on the lights. I dragged the box into the room and closed the door behind me. First things first: I went around and replaced all the dead light bulbs. Then I carried my box into the room and surveyed the damage.

For a suburban dungeon, it really was very impressive. The furniture looked well built and the whips and chains looked expensive. I got out my broom and started sweeping. After a few hours of sweeping, dusting and hosing, the place was starting to look good. I got out the leather cleaner and started on the wide array of paddles, whips and restraints. It was quite a while before I was done.

In the course of cleaning the room, I discovered some interesting features. There was a closet full of costumes, both male and female. The female costumes looked interesting, but I didn't think I was the right personality to wear leather hoods and chaps. There was a refrigerator and a little pantry. The items in it had long since gone bad, but the possibilities were interesting.

When I was done, I poured myself a glass of water from the sink, and took a good look around. Now that I had my own personal torture chamber, what was I going to do with it?

I had been browsing the web and looking for as much information as possible on using a dungeon. There was a lot of misinformation out there, but there was also a lot of good information. I tried to learn what each of the items was, though there were some items in here that I hadn't seen any information on. I also tried to understand how to handle this safely. I knew that I was a rank beginner, and that wielding a whip could cause significant and permanent damage. Some of the other items in this room could also do real harm, so I was going to take it slow and try and learn what I could before I used it.

When Jess had handed me the key to this room, she had made it clear that it was mine to do with as I pleased. What did I please to do, and to whom should I do it?

Rachel was lovely, and so far willing to do everything that I had asked of her. The nastier it was, the more her mind told her the deed was bad, the more she reveled in the act. I had started easy on her with the pain, more because of my fears and concerns than hers, but that would change when she entered this room; when that happened, we would find out how much of a pain slut she really was.

Then there was Jess. Exactly how far did I intend to go with her? Every day I got to see this lovely, mature woman naked. Jess had more sexual experience than I would probably ever have. For years, she was just Mrs. Miller, the mom next door. Sure, she was a sexy woman, and as a normal teenage boy I'd thought about fucking her. But of course, I don't think that there was a woman I'd met as a teenager that I didn't at least think about fucking. But I never really thought of Jess as a sexual creature. Was I ever wrong!

When she had called me over to talk about Rachel, I didn't know what she would tell me. But the last thing that I expected was to have her serving dinner to me while she was naked. And this room! As presents go, this was a doozy!

So now, what do I do with Jess? She said that she wasn't ready for anything sexual, but in my short time as a sexually active boy, I had never seen anyone more ready for sexual activity. For lord's sake, she had cum when I slapped her face! And since I had punished her, she had been very affectionate. The way that she looked at me, the way that she hinted about things, made it clear that if I wanted to push her on her no sexual contact rule, she would let herself be convinced of just about anything.

But did I want to do anything more sexual with Jess? I admit that seeing Jess naked every day was fabulous. But did I want to take the next step? I wasn't sure, but I did know one thing. I would not take her hints and push her sexually. When she was ready for it, she was going to have to ask me.

And what about Rachel and Jess? Rachel had told me what happened when she came home from her date with Neal. It made me think about our first naked dinner. Should I have had her clean off Rachel when I was done? With her tongue? They were mother and daughter, but they looked enough alike that with a little work they could be mistaken for sisters. Very hot, very sexy sisters.

I knew that they had both been with other women. How much would it take to have them be with each other? Would that be a line they were ready to cross? Would that be a line that I would be ready to cross? How would I feel about seeing Rachel go down on her mother? Or Jess go down on her daughter. Aw, hell, who was I kidding?

And speaking of incest, there was Michelle. My lovely sister Michelle. My sexy sister Michelle. Where was that going? In May, I had not even seen her naked. Now I've seen her in sexual relations with another woman. I've seen her using Rachel, pushing her. And more importantly, I've seen Rachel pushing Michelle. Michelle was becoming more comfortable thinking about me in a sexual way, and more comfortable having me think of her in a sexual way. What was going to happen there?

I had to put Michelle out of my mind for now. One family's issues were enough for me to deal with at a time. And I was dealing with their issues. Rachel had all these unresolved sexual feelings. She was a masochistic submissive, and I was tasked with finding her limits and helping her learn to control her feelings so that they didn't control her.

Jess, on the other hand, knew exactly what her limits were, and she'd had her feelings under control. But now that control was fraying, and I would have to deal with that soon enough.

So while I was certainly reaping the benefits of my relationship with the Millers, it was a lot to have on my seventeen year old mind. I should be thinking about how to cop a feel of my date in the backseat of my car, not what permutations of an incestuous three-way (or four-way) I should be getting into!

Ah, well. As a wise man once said, with great powers come great responsibilities.


We were eating an early dinner on a Friday night, and Jeff seemed a little nervous, which surprised me. Jeff rarely gets nervous, and even now, it was barely noticeable, but it was there. I knew that it wasn't because of the two naked women in front of him, because that was normal. I had even invited Michelle over for dinner as well, but Jeff had nixed that invitation.

After dinner, Jeff said, "Rachel, go use the bathroom, then come back."

I was confused, but I went. It actually gave me a little thrill, being ordered to relieve myself that way, like I didn't even have a right to decide when I was supposed to go to the bathroom.

When I got back, Jeff said, "We are going downstairs to the basement." I shrugged my shoulders, but I heard my mother gasp. I looked at her strangely, but I still didn't know what was going on. I followed Jeff downstairs, and I noticed Mom following me.

We walked to the back of the basement and I saw Jeff pull a key chain off of his neck. He went up to the closet and unlocked the door, though he did not open it. Where did he get the key from, and why? My parents always told me that we had lost the key. I looked at my mother, even more confused, and it didn't help when I saw the glazed, fearful expression in her eyes.

Jeff reached into a box and pulled out a collar and a leash! Were they for me? Goody! He reached up and hung the collar on a peg near the closet door.

"At no time may you open this door yourself," Jeff told me in a very serious tone of voice. "When the door is open, you may enter, but only naked, wearing this collar, and on your hands and knees. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said, though I was still confused.

Jeff reached into the box and pulled another collar out and placed it on a peg on the other side of the door.

"What is that one for?" I asked.

"For now, nothing," he said, though I heard my mother's sharp intake of breath. I looked over at her and her expression was a cross between sheer terror and naked yearning. I knew exactly who that second collar was for, and I knew that it wasn't for today. But I knew that one day I would see it around her neck.

Jeff reached up and got my collar off of the wall. "Put it on," he said.

I struggled with it a little, but it was my collar, and I was going to get it on me. When it was on, he pointed to the floor in front of the door. I got down on my hands and knees and wiggled my ass in the air playfully. Then I saw the expression on his face, and I wasn't sure that playful was the mood I should be in right now.

Jeff opened the door, and I was shocked when I saw the corridor leading away. He motioned me ahead of him, and I crawled down the hall. Just before the end there was a right turn, and before I took it I glanced back into my basement. My mother was still standing where we had left her, rooted to the same spot. I turned the corner and stumbled to a stop when I saw what was there.

My mind was spinning, racing in circles, trying to come to some conclusion about what I was seeing. This could not have been Jeff's work. Some of it he could have secretly brought in, but most of it would have needed multiple people to get in. This had to have been here before, which meant that it was my mother's and father's. Which also explained some of my mother's reactions in the basement.

"Stand up, my slut," Jeff said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.