The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 22: Making Good on a Promise

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22: Making Good on a Promise - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

It was Friday night and I was sitting in my bedroom. My mother was out until very late. Jeff had said, "I need your house and your daughter Friday night. Go to dinner, a show, whatever you want, just don't be back before 2AM."

And she agreed. Not a single question. Not a "What are you going to do with my daughter." She just said, "OK, Jeff."

So Friday night, I was sitting on my bed, alone in my room, wearing a sheer white teddy. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I was damn sexy, if I do say so myself. My hair was neat and down and I was wearing just a touch of makeup. You could see my tiny white lace panties through the teddy, and you could see my light pink nipples as well. As hard as they were, you couldn't miss them. I looked good, but I imagined that I wouldn't stay looking that good for long.

I heard noises downstairs. I heard knocks on the door and the doorbell ringing what seems like far too many times. I could hear voices and rough male laughter. I knew that any minute, I was going to be called downstairs, and I was terrified and excited. Just then the door opened, and someone slipped into the room.

"Camille!" I said in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

She looked at me sheepishly and said, "I want to see you get gang banged," she told me.

Surprise turned to shock. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I talked to Jeff about it," she explained. "I wanted to know what you were going through. I wanted to see if it was really happening. I asked him, and he said I could come over and watch. He said that it was important that your friends know what a slut you are."

Oh my Dog! I could feel Jeff's hand in this. He knew there could be nothing more humiliating to me than knowing that my friend was watching me. But I couldn't let her watch me! I needed a way out! Then a stroke of genius hit me.

"You can't stay here!" I told her. "Those boys will become rabid! If I am occupied, and they see you there, they'll just use you instead!""

"I'm not worried," she told me. "For most of the time I'll be up here watching you on the TV. I'll just sneak down to see what's happening every now and then."

Curses, foiled again! Jeff covered every angle. I didn't even realize that he was planning to tape the whole thing! I was sure that he would make me watch it with him later.

The door opened again, and Jeff walked in. "Hello girls," he said.

He smiled at Camille and then asked me, "Are you ready, Rachel?"

I nodded.

"Are you going to be a good slut for me?" he asked.

I nodded again.

"Are you going to do everything that you are told?" he asked.

A third nod.

"Then let's go," he said. "Camille, after we leave you may turn the television on. If you come downstairs, you should be able to see the action from the staircase without exposing yourself too much. If someone does see you, just head back upstairs and close the door. Everyone knows that they will be ejected if they head upstairs, but scream if you are worried."

With that, Jeff took my hand and walked me to the stairs.

"Do you remember what to say?" he asked.

I nodded, and he smiled and said, "You are very quiet. Say something."

I looked at him and said, "Thank you for treating me like a slut."

He grabbed me and kissed me deeply. "Let's see if you say that tomorrow morning." Then he walked me downstairs. He stood me at the entrance to the room, and then walked away from me. Jeff and I had discussed my little opening speech, and I was ready to give it.

Despite my nerves and trepidation, I put on a bright smile and said, "I want to thank each and every one of you. I appreciate what you've done to protect me, and I want to reward you. I'd appreciate it if you left no permanent marks on me, but other than that, I'm open to anything."

I nodded to Jeff and said, "Jeff has agreed to be referee. If he feels that someone is going too far, he will ask you to stop. If you don't, you'll be thrown out and you won't be welcomed back. If you do stop, no harm, no foul. I think you'll find you'll have to go a very long way before Jeff steps in. Now, if you are ready, who wants me, and how?"

People didn't react for a moment, unsure of what to do. Then Chris stepped forward. I guess Chris had been pissed at Marty too, and now he was coming to collect his reward. He was just a junior, but he knew how to take control. He walked up to me and pulled me in to a kiss. During the kiss, he fondled my butt and ran his hands up and down my back.

"Hey, don't bogart the slut!" someone called out, causing everyone to laugh. Jeff had provided them with some drinks to loosen them up, though he had promised to cut them off way before they got too rambunctious. It had loosened them up a little.

Chris laughed too, and he turned me around to face the room, reaching around me to cup my tits. Someone else stepped forward and kissed me, someone I didn't even know. It was starting: I was going to have sex with a complete stranger. I felt another hand reach between the stranger and Chris, and fondle my tits hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.