The Favor
Chapter 19: The Week Before School

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Week Before School - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Jeff is a bastard. My mother agrees with me. We had a lovely time at dinner, and after. My mother and I really didn't talk much after our dessert; we were both so drained that we went to bed.

The next day was Sunday. I got up and showered, then walked downstairs; no clothes of course. Nonetheless, I still couldn't believe it when I went into the kitchen and saw my mother sitting at the table, naked as a jaybird.

"Morning, Mom," I said.

Mother smiled at me and said, "Good morning. How are you on this fine day?"

I took another close look at her and I realized something. She looked happier than I'd seen her in a while. I wondered if it were the orgasm, or the thought of having someone else in charge.

We sat eating breakfast when I said, "Mom, I have to go get myself waxed this week. Want to see if we can do it together today?"

"I normally shave my legs," Mom said, looking down at her legs.

"I wasn't talking about my legs," I said with a smirk. "Jeff likes a shaved pussy, and he is the man of the house, after all."

Mom closed her eyes and smiled slightly. "If the man of the house wants it, then of course I'll do it," she said.

"It will hurt," I whispered. Her smile got even bigger.

After breakfast, we cleaned up a little and I called Janice for an appointment for Monday. I was puttering around later when I heard Mom shriek. Jeff had come quietly into the house and he had come up quietly behind her and said, "Good morning, Mrs. Miller."

She jumped and hit him on the arm. "You startled me," she said.

"Sorry," Jeff said, "You did say that I needn't knock."

"You're right, I'm sorry," she said.

Then Jeff, the sorry bastard, asked me if I wanted to hang out! We went into the living room and listened to music and talked about what we were going to do at school. School was beginning on Wednesday, and we were both looking forward to it with trepidation and anticipation.

And the whole time we were sitting there, with my mother traipsing in and out of the room, the bastard ignored the fact that both of us were naked. He acted like he did every other time he had come over. But that was Jeff; he had his way of doing things, and that was the way it was going to be done.

On Monday, Jeff and I went to the mall. We both had some last minute shopping before school. At the mall we saw some of our friends and we chatted for a bit at the food court. It was all normal, until we saw Neal. Neal acted a bit strange around me, and he kept glancing at my body.

After we walked away from Neal, Jeff asked me, "How did it feel?"

"Uncomfortable," I said.

"Well, you have two choices," Jeff told me. "You can ignore it and stay uncomfortable, or you can embrace it."

"What do you mean, embrace it?" I asked.

Instead of answering, Jeff asked, "What made you uncomfortable?"

"Seeing Neal looking at my body, knowing that he was thinking about it naked," I told him.

"And you wanted him to ignore those thoughts, so you were uncomfortable," he told me. "But it happened, and it will happen again. You are not Rachel Miller, Ice Princess. You are Rachel Miller, Senior Class Slut. Embrace that. Become your inner slut."

"Become my inner slut!" I said, laughing.

"OK, maybe a little too self-help new-agey," Jeff agreed, laughing along with me. "But the core of what I said is true. When you are not naked and sucking him, you can try and forget that you did that. Or, you could embrace it. You can flaunt your body to him. You can make him understand that you enjoyed it, and you are happy to see him again.

"If you act like the slut behind closed doors, and then act like it didn't happen later, people won't respect you; they'll think you are a slut and a hypocrite. But if act the slut in private, and you are proud of it in public, then people will still think that you are a slut, but many of them will respect the choice that you've made. Do you understand?"

I thought about what he said, and it made sense. But it would be damn hard to do!

"Talk to your mother about it," he told me. "I bet that she knows what I'm talking about."


Later that evening, on our way to our appointment with Janice, I discussed what Jeff had told me with my mother.

"Is that boy 16 or 36?" she asked.

"I know, sometimes its scary how grown up he seems," I agreed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.