The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 18: The Dinner

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Dinner - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I walked over to Rachel's house and knocked on the front door. The door opened and Rachel greeted me, gloriously naked. She pulled me into her arms and said, "Welcome home, dear."

After she kissed me soundly, I took a step back and looked at her. She had something up her sleeve - well, she would have if she were wearing anything with a sleeve.

"Welcome home, dear?" I asked.

"Well, it appears that you are in this household, so this is your home now," she told me. "It seems pretty silly for you to knock on your own door. From now on, you should just walk in."

I shook my head and followed her into the kitchen, where my heart stopped. Jess was setting the table, and when I walked in she was leaned over putting down a plate. Given the fact that she was entirely naked, her breasts were hanging down in a most delightful way.

We had verbally sparred earlier, and I felt that it might lead to something, but this was amazing! Rachel went over to help her mother, and, I think, give me a side-by-side comparison. Jess was an older version of Rachel, and if genetics followed, then some guy was going to be amazingly lucky growing old with Rachel.

Jess was in her late thirties, but her body looked like late twenties. Her tits didn't stand nearly as firmly as Rachel's, but they didn't sag much either. Her body was pretty toned, too, and when she saw me examining her closely, she slowly turned to give me the full picture. I didn't think that touching her was going to happen, but I would be thinking of her when I took Rachel later!

A short time later we sat down to eat. After we took our initial servings I said, "I'm sort of surprised to find you like this."

"Why?" Jess asked. "You said that you didn't want women in your household wearing clothes. I'd like to think that I qualify as a woman, and I am in your household, so here I am." She gestured down her body as she said that, and she was right: she certainly qualified as a woman.

"Remember what I said," she continued. "As Rachel's master, you have full access to the house and anything in it. No need to knock or ask any more."

"Full access?" I asked.

"With some restrictions," she said with a smile.

"Ahhhh, now we're getting somewhere," I said, ready to negotiate. "Lay out the restrictions for me."

She looked at me carefully and said, "Complete obedience, but nothing sexual."

"That's not acceptable," I said. "You are sitting in front of me naked, making me hard. That is sexual. You're going to have to define your terms better than that."

She considered that for a moment, then said, "Complete obedience, but I have the right of refusal on anything sexual."

"Between me and you only," I said.

She nodded.

"What is refusal?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she replied.

"Does no mean no, or does no mean maybe?" I asked.

She thought about it and then said, "No means no, at least for then."

"So I have the right to try and turn a no into a yes?" I asked.

She nodded.

I smiled and repeated, "Complete obedience, you can refuse anything sexual, but I can convince you otherwise."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.