The Favor
Chapter 16: The Aftermath - Jeff

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: The Aftermath - Jeff - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I walked home slowly and went upstairs into my bedroom. I was mentally exhausted and confused. I felt like I had just taken a really important test; I had passed, but it drained me completely. My mind was swirling around the events that had just occurred, and I started revising some plans for the future. I quickly fell asleep and took a nice long nap.

I woke up in the afternoon and went downstairs. Michelle was sitting in the family room, but she jumped up when I walked in. "Welcome to the land of the living," she said. "I can't believe you went to bed without telling me what happened next door!"

"You're right," I said contritely, "It was thoughtless of me. I had my mind going so many different ways that I didn't think. I'm sorry."

"That's OK," she said, "Just tell me what happened."

"I'm not completely sure," I said. "The bottom line is that Mrs. Miller - Jess - said that she understood and accepted what we did. She has no problem with it. In fact, she has turned over all discipline of Rachel to me. She even said that if I told Mom and Dad that Rachel is my girlfriend, she would convince them that it would not be bad if I spent some nights over there."

"Wow, you've got it good!" she said.

"Yeah, I think I do," I replied. "I'm just trying to figure out how good I have it."

"Well, don't hurt your pretty little head thinking," she said with a smirk. "By the way, while you were asleep, Rachel called. She invited you over to her house for dinner at 6."

"Thanks," I said. I was still distracted. I knew that I wasn't treating Michelle exactly right, but I couldn't help it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.