The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 13: The Poker Game

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Poker Game - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The final major event of the summer happened in the days just before school. I knew something was up when Jeff instructed me in what to wear. As per his instructions, I was wearing short shorts, a cropped tank top and reasonably conservative bra and panties. We were at his house and his parents were gone. Michelle was home, but she had said that she would be in her room the remainder of the night.

The doorbell rang and Jeff went to answer it. He came back with four guys we knew from school. They all greeted me when they came in, though they seemed surprised to see me. I was surprised to see them as well.

"Are you playing too?" John asked.

I looked at Jeff quizzically, and he replied for me. "Rachel, umm, lost a bet with me. As a result, she's agreed to be our serving girl for our poker game tonight."

I gave Jeff a look, but I didn't question him. "Wench, go make up some snacks while we start our game," Jeff demanded. The other's snickered at that, but I dutifully went into the kitchen and put some things together. When I got back into the room, I saw that they had divided up the chips and Jeff was dealing the first hand. I put the snacks on the table and waited for my next command.

"What's with the extra chips?" Neal asked, pointing to a small pile of chips near Jeff.

"Those are special chips," Jeff said. "You'll see what they are for later."

The play went around and around, and most people were remaining reasonably even. The exception was Jeff, who seemed to be on a losing streak. I continued to get the guys drinks and refill the snacks throughout the evening.

Finally, Jeff was nearly out of chips, and the pot was growing. There was a raise that he could not meet, and Jeff said, "How about I call your raise with this?" and he threw one of the small chips off his special pile into the pot.

"What is that worth?" Stephan asked.

"That chip represents Rachel's shirt," Jeff answered. "Whoever wins the pot gets to keep Rachel's shirt."

The room suddenly got quiet and I felt all eyes turn to me. As they played out the hand, I took a closer look at the pile of chips near Jeff. There were three other small chips. Those and the one in the pot were clearly for the four items of clothing that he had me wearing. Then there were three medium sized chips and one large chip. I didn't know what they were for, but my stomach was flipping as ideas went through my head.

The hand was quickly over, and Chris won the pot. They all looked at me as I pulled my shirt over my head, revealing my bra. As I said, Jeff had dressed me in a fairly conservative bra, so it didn't show too much, but I knew that it would be coming off later.

Jeff threw the next chip in for his next hand; by silent agreement, his chip matched anything that the others put into the pot. As the hand played out, I looked around at the people sitting around the table.

The boys around the table formed a pretty diverse group. Chris, who was in possession of my shirt, was the youngest; he was going to be a junior this year. He was on a few of the sports teams and was dating a cheerleader, all in all a very popular guy; when he was a senior he'd probably be big man on campus.

Being a jock, he was in fairly good shape. He was well muscled, well put together and quite handsome. He was also a reasonably nice guy, but I had no doubts how he would react to whatever he was offered tonight.

Stephan was a different story. He was also going to be a senior, but he was not someone that I thought that Jeff hung out with. At first I was sort of surprised to see him here tonight, and then I realized what Jeff was up to. Stephan was a weasel. Whatever happened in this room tonight, it would be all over town by the next day. In fact, it would be blown out of proportion. If Stephan got to cop a feel, he would tell everyone that he did me and my sister at the same time, regardless of the fact that I don't have a sister. Upon reflection, I realized that Jeff's plan was ingenious. People would not believe what Stephan said, but they would know that something happened.

Neal and John were both close friends of Jeff's, and consequently, I knew them pretty well too. Neal was tall and gawky, but in a good looking sort of way. He was a bookworm, somewhat of a nerd, but a nice guy. John was closer in model to Jeff; he didn't reside in any particular clique, but rather floated around all of them. He wasn't a jock or a nerd, but he could communicate reasonably well with either group.

After looking around I realized what this poker game was: my coming out party. Despite what people said or didn't say, believed or didn't believe, after this night people would know that Rachel Miller was a slut. Jeff had better hurry this game up, or by the time he got to my panties they would be a sodden mess.

"Rachel!" I heard Jeff say. I looked up and I realized that the hand was over, and Stephan had won. "Shorts," Jeff said, and I slipped off my shorts.

My embarrassment increased as I realized that I had a wet spot clearly visible on my panties, and my smell was wafting around the room. Of course that simply made everything worse.

I was down to just my bra and panties and Jeff anted up another chip. I watched the play this time, and soon John had won the hand. All eyes turned to me again as I reached behind me and opened my bra. With a red face, I slipped the garment down my arms and handed it to John. Everyone stared at my pierced nipples.

"Rachel, please freshen up everyone's drinks and snacks before our next hand," Jeff instructed. I went around to each person's seat and retrieved their cup. Everyone was taking a good, long look at my body, except for Stephan who tried to feel up my ass.

Jeff must have been on the lookout for this behavior, because he said sharply, "No touching!" Stephan, being the weasel that he was, quickly backed off.

Despite the no touching rule, there was a certain amount of brushing of bare flesh that happened when I bent over or leaned between people. All too quickly the snacks and drinks were refilled and they were on to the last hand.

Jeff threw the last small chip into the pot and dealt the cards. There must have been some fairly good hands, because the raises and calls brought the pot up fairly quickly. In the end, everyone flipped their cards, and I was relieved to see that Jeff had won the big pot. As Jeff raked his chips in, Stephan said in a disappointed tone of voice, "You get to keep the chip?"

"Oh, no," Jeff said, "Once a chip is in play, it's in play." He held out his hand to me, indicating that I should remove my panties. I could feel the blush spreading from my face to my stomach as I slipped the panties down my legs and off my feet. I bent over to pick them up, then I handed them to Jeff.

Jeff took my panties and held them up to his nose, sniffing deeply. "Mmmmm, moist and warm," he said. "Perfect."

"Holy shit," Stephan exclaimed. "You've got a tattoo." He was pointing my SLUT tan mark. At the beginning of the summer Jeff had sunburned the word SLUT into my skin, and during the summer he took every opportunity to refresh it. As a result, the word was quite visible on my white skin. I would have expected Jeff to make me tan nude, but he never did. He insisted on bikinis, and as a result I had white triangles around my nipples and pussy, which made the SLUT stand out even more.

I attempted to cover my pussy with my hands, but a stern look from Jeff stopped me. The boys all drooled over me for a while before Jeff started dealing the next hand. Since Jeff now had more regular chips, he started betting those instead of one of the four remaining chips. This went on for about another 45 minutes, with me serving the food naked.

Jeff's luck, however, appeared to still be bad, as he was soon down to almost no chips. Finally the pot got too large for him to meet, and he threw one of the three medium sized chips into the pot. Everyone looked at each other before John asked, "What does that chip get us?"

Jeff smiled and said, "The winner of this chip sits out the next hand. While us losers are playing, Rachel will be under the table, blowing the winner."

Everyone, including me, gasped at that pronouncement. This was it; my first cock other than Jeff's. And while the others were looking at me in anticipation, I was looking at the other chips that Jeff had: two more blowjobs, and then a final, larger prize.

Jeff dealt the cards, and I watched as the betting increased, but no one was really interested in the money. They wanted the chip. Finally the cards were turned over and John won the chip. He looked at me goofily while Jeff said, "Next hand. Have fun John!" Jeff turned to look at me, and I walked over to John and knelt down next to him. I crawled under the table and got between his legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.