The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 10: The Day After

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Day After - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I woke up in the morning with a soft, wet, lovely feeling around my cock. I looked down towards my crotch and saw Rachel looking up at me.

"Am I doing a good job?" she asked.

"Certainly passable," I told her. "Keep practicing and I know you'll get it just right."

She smiled at me and continued her duties. This was the second time in a row that I was waking up to a blow-job. A boy could really get used to this! Even though this year would be about Rachel and her needs, I could at least console myself that I would be enjoying it to the fullest! Meanwhile, I lay back down and enjoyed the feelings that Rachel was giving me. She really was getting better, taking her cues from my moans; I knew that it was important to train her right, and positive feedback was the best way.

Twice I had Rachel back off so that I could prolong my pleasure, but I finally had enough and wanted my release, so I grabbed her head and held myself in her mouth as I shot my cum. When I was finished, I relaxed while Rachel gently used her tongue to clean me off. When I started moving, Rachel asked, "What's the plan for today, Jeff?"

I smiled and said, "Whatever I want, I thought." She nodded and I continued, "Let's get cleaned up and we'll go over to my house for a bit."

I got up and went to the bathroom, and Rachel followed. I stood at the toilet and peed, with Rachel watching intently. Apparently, this was new for her as well. "Fascinating?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and said, "I've never seen a boy pee before."

"What about those statues?" I asked.

"A little willy spurting water out of a stone statue is something quite different from your lovely cock streaming piss," she said haughtily.

My stream petered out and I shook my dick. I said, "Maybe next time you can hold it."

"Can I?" she asked eagerly.

"Yes, my little slut, next time you can even aim for me," I told her.

When I was done peeing I turned on the shower and dragged her in with me. I enjoyed soaping her and rubbing her all over. This was the first time I had showered with a girl, and I resolved to do it with all my girlfriends.

When we were clean, and perhaps a little excited as well, we got dressed; I put on my clothes from yesterday and she put on a short dress, the only thing I'd allow her to wear. We headed next door and quietly went upstairs. I knew that my parents were probably still in bed; they liked sleeping in on weekends. I also knew that Michelle had covered for me last night.

I went to Michelle's room and quietly opened the door. I peeked in and I saw that she was still asleep, lying under the covers. From the look of her shoulders peeking out the top, she had not worn anything to bed. I gestured Rachel to follow me into the room, and I closed the door behind her.

"Strip," I whispered.

"What?" Rachel exclaimed in a strangled whisper.

"Strip," I repeated quietly.

Rachel looked at me in desperation but did what I asked. "My parents taught me to share all my toys with my sister," I explained to Rachel in a quiet voice. "I wouldn't dream of not sharing my latest toy.

"I want you to go over to the other side of the bed and climb under the covers with Michelle. Then I want you to press up against her and wrap your arms around her. I want you to play gently with her breast until I tell you otherwise. Do you understand?"

Rachel nodded jerkily and went around the bed to do as I asked. I sat in a chair on the near side of Michelle's bed and watched her. I saw the line of Michelle's nude leg as Rachel got into the bed, but that was quickly covered. I saw Rachel's hand under the cover, and I heard Michelle moan quietly. I was watching Michelle's face the whole time, and I enjoyed the small smile on the corner of her mouth.

Eventually I saw her eyes flutter open, and she tensed as she felt the real hand on her breast and she saw me looking at her. I saw Rachel freeze up as she realized that Michelle was awake.

"What's going on, J?" Michelle asked.

I smiled and flicked my eyes to Rachel, and she understood the glance and began her caresses again. "I know that you always complain that I don't share my toys," I told Michelle, "so I thought I'd share this one."

Michelle groaned and said, "Thank you, but can you give me a little privacy with her?"

"No way!" I exclaimed. "I remember what you did with the toys that I did share. I don't want to get this one back missing a limb, or with its hair cut off!"

"Hey, you were the one that did that to my Barbies!" she complained. "Besides," she said, grinding her ass back against Rachel's crotch, "it feels like this one is already bald!"

Rachel flushed and groaned deeply at that comment.

"Nevertheless," I said, "I'm not letting you get this toy alone. If you want to play, you have to let me watch!"

Michelle looked at me intently. This was not part of any deal that we had made, but she was certainly steamed up. As I said earlier, my relationship with my sister was pretty good, but we did not do casual nudity, and we certainly have never had a sexual relationship. I think that Michelle realized I was pushing Rachel, not her. However it was her body that I was using to do it. But the way I saw it, it was her fault; after all, she was the one that put that image of her with a dildo into my mind.

"Very well," she said after a few moments of thought. She turned over and wrapped her arms around a surprised Rachel and gave her a deep kiss.

"Thanks for the wakeup call," she whispered to Rachel as she fondled Rachel's lovely tit.

Michelle made out with Rachel for a few minutes, and then backed off and asked me, "So what have you done with her?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.