The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 6: No Permanent Marks

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: No Permanent Marks - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I looked up at the store that we were in front of and the sign said 'Downtown Tattoos'.

"No permanent marks!" I exclaimed.

"There have been amazing strides forward in tattoo removal," Jeff said with a smile. "I hear that it's effective, though very painful."

I gaped at him, but he just said, "Trust me."

He took my hand and pulled me in. "We have an appointment with Mike," Jeff said to the man sitting inside.

"I'm Mike," the man said, standing up and shaking Jeff's hand. "Come to the back."

We went into a room in the back and with another table for me to lie on.

"There can occasionally be blood with this procedure, right?" Jeff asked.

"Sometimes, but only very little," Mike replied.

"Well, I wouldn't want Rachel to ruin her dress," Jeff said. He turned to me and said, "Take the dress off."

The waxing was one thing, that was a woman and she was used to seeing women like that. This was different! It was a man, a stranger! Only the second man who would see me naked since puberty! I was mortified! On the other hand, this was what I had asked for, and I wasn't sure if I was more embarrassed for the man to see me naked, or to see that I was wet.

I opened the remaining buttons, slowly exposing my cleavage to the man, and then dropped the dress. Mike whistled appreciatively and Jeff took another long look.

"Hop up," Mike said.

I got up on the table and Mike moved to the side to get some equipment. Jeff moved to the bottom of the table and swung out the stirrups that were there. As he placed my feet into them, I couldn't help but wonder where I was to be tattooed. Mike rolled a stool up near my chest as Jeff swung the stirrups out wide. In addition to placing my feet in them, he had attached some sort of strap so that I could not remove my feet. He then moved up and took my hand.

I squeezed his hand hard as Mike fondled my breast, then using a pencil put a little mark on the nipple. He did the same on my other, and then turned toward his tray. Jeff reached into his back pocket and pulled out a strip of something. He held it up in front of me and said, "What use is pleasure and pain without surprise?" He brought the strip of cloth in front of my eyes and tied it off behind my head.

I heard Mike and Jeff moving around, but I had no idea what they were doing. With my eyes closed, I could clearly visualize the room. I could picture Mike on one side of the table, Jeff on the other. A naked, vulnerable woman stretched out between them, legs widespread and bound, sopping pussy exposed for all to see.

Suddenly I felt a feathery touch running from the bottom of my slit to the top and I arched my back and screamed. It lasted only a second, but I felt the aftereffects for a long time as I dropped back onto the table panting.

I felt Jeff lean over my ear and whisper, "This is the first time that I've gotten to taste you, and you are delicious."

I shuddered at the thought, and moaned quietly. Jeff began lightly stroking up and down my leg and hip with the fingers of one hand while I continued squeezing his other, so I knew that it was Mike's hand playing with my nipple. Jeff leaned over again and whispered, "Does pain really turn you on?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.