John Carter - Cover

John Carter

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 23

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23 - John Carter is a young man that meets the Goddess of the Druids while hiking through the woods. This story presents his adventures from helping people, inventing the Fusion Battery, to starting the Druid College. It is a story of life, love, and greatness.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow  

John woke up in the middle of the room. His wives and husbands lay on the floor still sleeping. All of them were naked with arms and legs entwined in the bliss that followed their orgies. The orgy had started early the night before and had lasted until the early morning. John was the first to wake. It had always been that way. He took a moment to look at each one peacefully sleeping. It touched his heart.

The orgy had started with John making love to Kelly. It had been tender and touching. She was his longest surviving wife and making love with Kelly had brought to mind the whole history of his life with her. He remembered when he met her in the hospital, the first time he had made love to her, and the wonder of raising a child with her. She had challenged the Goddess in the hope of protecting him and had become a power in her own right. She could heal others through sex.

He had then gone on to give Ed a blowjob. It was hard and forceful without foreplay, the kind of sex they had always shared. The night in the hotel after catching the serial killer had laid the foundation for the type of sex they had shared. The more intimate moments between them had occurred on the roof watching the sunset. Sex between them had always been a different kind of thing, one that he couldn’t put into words. He and Ed had decided that they performed it more for the pleasure of the women than for themselves.

Finishing Ed had not taken long, but he spent a lot more time with Ling. He had licked her through several orgasms before mounting her. She had screamed like the first time that they had made love. It always pleased him the way that she let her pleasure be known to anyone that cared to hear, and even those who didn’t.

After Ling, Leroy took John in his ass. The sex had been forceful and long lasting. It was better having Leroy’s cock in his ass than Ed’s much bigger cock, despite the fact that Leroy tended to have much greater stamina and was more forceful. John’s greatest times of intimacy with Leroy were hiking through the Arizona desert. Leroy was the only one in the family that enjoyed hiking as much as John did, although Kelly had come around a bit after her encounter with the Goddess.

After Leroy, John made love with his Indian Maiden, Linda. She was the only woman whose virginity he had taken. It was easy for him to take a significant amount of time pleasuring her before he came the third and final time of the night. She ended up screaming as much as Ling. It was odd, but he felt closer to Linda at times than to any of the others.

Reflections about the previous night over, John wandered out of the room to make coffee for the others. It had been a long time since they had an orgy with all six of them present. It had been even longer since they had an after-orgy breakfast together. He went into the kitchen and started the coffee. He looked through the shelves and found a box of pancake mix. He smiled and started making the batter. The refrigerator had eggs and maple syrup.

He had just poured the first pancake when Kelly came in for some coffee. She was followed by Leroy. She poured a cup for herself and then one for Leroy. They both had woken up in a chipper mood and were debating who would wake up next. They both looked up when Ed shuffled in, still half-asleep. He moved over to the coffeepot and poured a cup before shuffling to the table. He took a sip of the coffee as he sat down in the chair.

John looked up saying in a good-natured voice, “I’ve always wondered how he could sit in a chair with that long tail of his.”

Kelly laughed and continued the joke by saying, “Yeah, I know what you mean. It sure is nice when he uses his cock and his tail during sex. It’s just so unexpected having that tail rub you down there.”

Ed looked at them as if he were having trouble focusing. He asked, “What’s unexpected?”

Leroy answered, “Your tail.”

Ed grunted. John, Kelly, and Leroy laughed at the Ed’s acknowledgment of having a tail. John relented, “Let’s leave him alone until he wakes up.”

There were screams of pleasure coming from the other room. Kelly looked over at John, “Well, I guess our two screamers are awake.”

John continued to make pancakes and pile them up on a plate. Once he had finished all of the batter, he started on the eggs. The screams died out before the eggs were finished. He put an egg on each plate and then set the plates on the table. He went back to the plate of pancakes and carried it back to the table. Kelly got out utensils and set the table. Leroy got out the Maple Syrup and looked for powdered sugar. When he couldn’t find any, he brought the syrup to the table and sat down.

Ling and Linda soon came out of the bedroom. They poured themselves some coffee and joined everyone at the table. The conversation around the table flowed easily. There was happy teasing of Ed, who was still half-asleep, but was now working on his second cup of coffee.

Linda said, “It seems like forever since we’ve done this.”

Ling answered, “Almost six months.”

Ed, now almost awake, said, “That’s six months too long. I’ve really missed us being together like this.”

John listened to the conversation flowing around him. He was very happy that everyone could be here today. In a little while they would leave this suite and join the kids. Reverend Jones would have a chance to talk with Leroy. He and Ed would play a game of Hunt The Bug Eyed Monsters with all of the kids. For now, they could relax together.

Ed had finally wakened fully. He asked, “What was that about a tail you were talking about earlier?”

Kelly said, “Oh, John was curious how you could sit in that chair with your tail. He was curious why it wasn’t in the way.”

Ed said, “I don’t have a tail.”

Everyone else at the table laughed. Ed realized they had been having fun at his expense earlier. He answered, “One, of these days I’m going to get all of you back.”

John smiled, “We love you.”

The conversation returned to subjects closer to everyone’s hearts, namely they were worried about the children. All of the children demonstrated accelerated learning, yet retained the emotions of young kids. Beth possessed an incredible mathematical ability that stunned the professors in the school. Little John knew more about Biology than his professors. Wonderful chocolate brown Betsy was displaying Ling’s physical abilities. William was still a mystery. He was able to learn what ever was put in front of him, but had not shown a passionate interest in any topic.

John said, “I have talked to Robert White Feather. He has agreed to take our children for a year starting this coming September.”

Linda said, “I don’t know if the reservation is the best place for them.”

Kelly agreed, “They should stay in school.”

Ling asked, “Why should they stay with strangers for a year?”

Ed said, “When William was still alive, John and I discussed this with him. We wanted the children to have a chance to learn the respect that William had instilled in his children.”

“It’s for their own good. They have learned to treat people with respect and tolerance. They need to learn more about nature and to treat it with respect. They also need to see a little of the real world. Their life here and at home is very sheltered. They need to see kids running and playing and arguing.” John looked at each of his wives.

Ling said, “You are right. Otherwise, they will be victims to others who have no tolerance or respect. The reservation is a good place to learn that. There is still a lot of anger there; and yet, it’s safe. They will see and learn prejudice, as well.”

Linda agreed with part of it but also disagreed with it. She countered, “They will encounter a lot of anger there.”

Kelly said, “Okay. I approve.”

Linda turned on Kelly and asked, “Why? I want our kids at home with us.”

Kelly shook her head and answered “Think of the childhood that you had and the lessons about people that it taught you. Life with us doesn’t teach those lessons. However, they are important lessons. We would cheat them by keeping them away from it.”

Ling nodded her agreement and said, “My training under my father was very protected. My father sent me to live with my Uncle when I was young. I saw my first gang fight there and realized the value of my education under my father. My Uncle was burglarized while I was there. I learned much while I was there.”

“They should know how to deal with bullies. I know, I used to be one. Those kids wouldn’t last a day against a real bully. Well, except for Betsy. She’d tear one apart like they were made of straw. Again, that’s not the best way to respond.”

John smiled, “Ed, those days are a long time in the past for you.”

“I still remember what I did to people.”

Linda frowned as she realized that she was the last holdout. Their arguments were persuasive and she couldn’t find fault in them. Their home was very unusual in the lack of conflict. She also realized that her brother wasn’t exactly a stranger. She decided, “Okay, I’ll go along with you.”

John said, “You know. I think this might be the chance for William to discover his passion.”

Linda frowned and said, “he’s only four.”

John smiled as he said, “I know he’s only four. He’s going on five and is as smart as a whip. He’s the deepest of the children and will go the farthest of them all.”

Leroy nudged him in the shoulder and said “Admit it, he’s your favorite.”

The good-natured jest was taken that way, but John answered seriously. “You know, each one of them is special. It’s impossible to favor one over the other. The Gods and Goddesses really blessed us with our children.”

That comment brought the end to the breakfast discussion. They went into the orgy room and dressed. They left the suite and joined the children in their regular quarters. Reverend Jones had enjoyed the evening with his grandchildren. Leroy and his father left the room talking about the strange paths that their lives had taken.

The kids swarmed over John and Ed shouting, “Time to go hunting.”

John said, “Really?”

“You promised we could go hunting!”

Ed and John laughed. Ed said, “Okay kids!”

William and Beth joined John on one couch while little John and Betsy joined Ed on another couch. John and Ed were pilots while the kids shot at the Bug Eyed Monsters. John shouted out, “Kids, watch out. We’ve hit a swarm of them.”

Beth asked, “Should we use the grenade guns?”

Little John made a clicking noise as if he was talking over a walkie-talkie. “Ship two to Ship one. We should be using grenade guns. There are just too many of them.”

Betsy screamed in pleasure, “I love the grenade guns. KABOOM!

The other kids followed shouting loud KABOOMs as well. Ed made a clicking noise, “Ship two to Ship one. There’s too much space debris here. We are going to hit turbulence any second now.”

Everyone made gestures as if they were strapping into their seats. John shouted, “Oh, no! Turbulence.”

Everyone made rocking motions from side to side. William shouted out, “Our horizontal stabilizer has gone out.”

Everyone in ship one started swaying from side to side in exaggerated motions. John shouted, “I’m going to have to cut the engines!”

Beth made a clicking noise, “Ship one to ship two. Our horizontal stabilizer has gone out. We are dead in space. Protect us from the Bug Eyes while we fix it.”

The two kids left the couch, walking as if they were weightless. They moved around to the back of the couch and started making noises as if they were repairing it. They talked to each other as they worked, discussing the repairs that they were making. It was a running commentary of opening the hatch, removing some parts, locating the bad part, and replacing it. Meanwhile, ship two engaged a large number of Bug Eyes.

As they laughed and joked, the women were in the other room listening to them. Ling laughed almost the whole time. Linda and Kelly were convinced that Ling would have joined them, even if she had to be a Bug Eyed Monster. Linda laughed while saying, “Listen to those two grown men. They are little boys at heart!”

Kelly laughed and teased “Oh, you weren’t saying that last night.”

They giggled as they talked of the evening before. The time slowly moved up to eleven in the morning. The kids looked at the clock and knew that their time with their dads was almost over. When the clock hit eleven, the kids stopped playing. They all came to John and hugged him tightly. John looking fondly at his children said, “I love each and every one of you.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.