Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 51

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was stunned as I lay next to my brother trying to sort out what had happened. While I knew my parents knew Eddie and I had sex, I never really wanted to be caught doing it, especially with my brother. Once my heart stopped pounding, I rolled toward Eddie.

"I think we're in deep shit, Eddie," I said.

My brother always had the cooler head and this was no exception. "Maybe, but maybe not, Jen. I mean they know were not virgins. If you ask me, I think they already knew."

"Do you think so?"

"Yeah, I do. Think about it, Jen. They have seen us sleeping together before and never said anything about it."

"True, but there's a big difference between sleeping and what we were doing, Eddie."

"Jen, are you ashamed or guilty about having sex with me?"

"No, of course not. I love you Eddie and have never really felt bad about what we've done." I put my hand on his cheek and kissed his lips. "I don't feel bad about what we're going to do in the future either."

We sort of melded into one another's arms, pulling our naked bodies together. His hand stroked my back and he nuzzled his lips against my neck. I cocked my head and gave my brother access to my neck and wiggled closer to him. Eddie's cock was against my stomach and I felt it growing. I snaked my hand between us, curled my fingers around his shaft and gave him a gentle squeeze.

Eddie and I lay quietly for a few minutes. He continued to rub my back and I began to stroke his cock. As we cuddled, I started to think about what my mom said about wanting to talk to Eddie and me. My thoughts were all negative, causing me to become afraid of what Mom and Dad might say.

I felt Eddie move away from me and then he sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. "I better go to my room, Jen. I don't think we should spend the night in bed together, not tonight."

"Okay, but I'd rather have you here with me."

Eddie stood up, turned around and leaned over. He took my chin in his hand, kissed me and then smiled. "I know, I want to stay, but..."

I stopped him with another kiss. "Goodnight, Eddie, I love you."

"I love you too, Jen."

Eddie left and closed my bedroom door. I turned off the light, curled up on my side and tried to fall asleep. My mind filled with thoughts of things that my parents might say in the morning. When I though about them sending my brother away, I began to cry.

I had trouble waking up the next morning, hitting the snooze button on my alarm clock several times before finally turning it off and getting out of bed. I put my robe on, left my bedroom and went into the bathroom. After a quick shower, I went back to my room and dressed for school.

When I walked slowly into the kitchen, I saw my parents and brother sitting at the table. Dad was reading the paper and Mom was sipping her hot coffee. My brother looked up at me and smiled, causing my stomach to flip.

I sat down and Mom glanced up at me. "What would you like for breakfast, Jenny?"

"I'm not really hungry, Mom. I'll just have a glass of orange juice." My eyes were locked with my mom's. I took a deep breath and lowered my gaze. "You said you wanted to talk to us."

My right leg was bouncing as I waited for Mom to lower the boom. Dad put down his paper, took a drink of coffee and looked at my brother and me. Dad and Mom glanced at each other and then Mom looked away for a moment.

The anticipation was starting to get to me. I fidgeted in my seat, wondering what was going to be said. When neither of my parents said anything, I became frustrated.

"I'm not sorry about what Eddie and I did," I blurted out.

When Mom and Dad broke into laughter, I was stunned. I looked at my brother and he shrugged his shoulders, obviously as confused as I was.

"I certainly hope not," Mom said after she stopped laughing. "However, I would suggest closing your bedroom door."

"You're not mad at us?" I asked.

"No, why would we be mad at you two?" Mom said. "You and Eddie are old enough to make your own decisions regarding what you two were doing. We've already told you that."

"Then what did you want to talk to us about?" Eddie asked.

"The people that bought the yacht want to go fishing," Dad said. "I wanted to ask you kids if you would take them."

I shook my head in disbelief. After all my weird thoughts, my parents weren't upset about what they saw my brother and me doing the night before. In fact, they didn't seem to mind at all.

"Well yeah, I guess so," I said. "How many people want to go?"

"Just the kids, Jack, Tom, Kim and Sally, I think. They told me they had a fishing boat and fished for salmon on the Great Lakes in Michigan, where the live. When they saw the pictures of you kids at the office, they mentioned that they would like to go," Dad told Eddie and me.

"Did their parents really buy them the yacht, Dad?" I asked.

Dad nodded. "Yes, Jen, they did."

"That should be fun, taking a bunch of spoiled rich kids fishing," Eddie said.

"I wouldn't be so judgmental, they don't seem that way at all," Dad said. "In fact, they all seem very nice."

"When are we supposed to take them?" Eddie asked.

"I don't know. They will be coming down to check on the yacht every couple of weeks until we deliver it. Maybe you could even take them to one of your meetings," Dad said.

I suddenly had an appetite and got up to fix myself a bowel of cereal. After fixing my breakfast, I sat back at the table and said, "Didn't you say the kids that bought the yacht were the same age as we are?"

"Yes, the two boys are seventeen and the girls are fifteen," Dad said.

"Dad, do they know how to operate a yacht that size?" Eddie asked.

Dad chuckled and shook his head. "No, they hired a captain to operate the yacht, but I'd be willing to bet it won't be long before they will be doing it themselves. The kids just seem like they're not the kind of people that want to be dependant on anyone."

"Just like some other kids I know," Mom said. "You two better get going, you'll be late for school."

Eddie and I gathered our things and left the house. While Eddie drove to Brad and Kathy's house, we talked about what happened at breakfast.

"I thought we were going to get yelled at," I said. "I was really shocked when Mom told us to keep the door closed."

Eddie laughed and nodded. "What do you think about taking the rich kids fishing?"

"I guess it'll be okay, Eddie. Dad says they're cool. Besides, how bad could it be for one day?"

"Not too bad I guess. I'm sure we'll have fun. I hope it'll be okay if we bring Brad and Kathy with us."

"Why wouldn't it be okay to bring them? We're going to need help on the boat."

Eddie pulled into the driveway at Brad and Kathy's house and honked the horn. Brad and Kathy came out of the front door and got into the van. When Kathy opened the passenger door, I got up and moved to the back. Brad and I kissed and so did my brother and Kathy. We sat in our seats, buckled our seatbelts and Eddie headed for school.

"You guys won't believe what happened last night," I said.

Kathy turned around and looked back at me. "Well, let's see-you and Eddie got caught in bed together."

"Kathy! How did you know?" I said.

Kathy giggled and replied, "Eddie called me this morning and told me. You guys must have shit!"

"You have no idea," I said. "Then Mom said she wanted to talk to us in the morning and left."

"Did you guy get into trouble?" Brad asked.

"No, they wanted to ask us about taking the kids that bought the yacht fishing with us," I said. "They didn't really say anything about the other thing."

Brad laughed and said, "At least Kathy and I didn't get caught."

I smiled at my boyfriend and then giggled. Reaching over, I rubbed him between his legs and said, "I hope you saved something for me."

"You bet I did," Brad said. "What a snack before school?"

"That sounds like a dare to me," I said.

"It wasn't a dare, it was a question," Brad replied with a grin.

"We're here," Eddie said. "You two will have to wait until later."

"That's okay, Jenny wouldn't really do it anyway. She just likes to tease me," Brad said.

"Oh yeah! Take that thing out and I'll show you what I'll do." I licked my lips and grinned.

My brother parked the van and we all got out. I held Brad's hand as we walked to the building to resume our classes after the long break. Eddie and Kathy walked in front of Brad and me with their arms around each other.

"I would have done it you know," I told Brad.

Brad nodded. "Yes, I know you would have, Little-bit. I can wait until after school though."

When we got into the building, kids came up to us and congratulated us for winning the tournament. The four of us tried to answer the questions the other kids asked, but found it hard to carry on several conversations at once. One of the kids had a copy of the local paper from several days earlier and showed us the picture of us on stage getting our check.

Kevin and Cindy came over and the congratulations started again.

"The paper says that they may start requiring video cameras on all the boats," Hank Murphy said. "I guess you guys made some of the other teams mad."

"We didn't try to make them mad," Brad said. "It was a good thing we had the video though, it proved we weren't cheating."

We talked with the kids in the hall until the first bell rang. After saying goodbye to Brad, Kathy and Eddie, I went to my first class. The teacher mentioned the tournament and the kids clapped.

The day passed quickly and before I knew it, it was time to go home. I had dropped gymnastics because of fishing; there wasn't time for both. The couch had told me I could still work out with the rest of the team, but I didn't feel like it that day.

I met my brother outside and we waited for Brad and Kathy to join us. "I think we should go clean the boat," Eddie said. "It's a mess."

"That sounds good to me, Eddie, I wonder if Brad and Kathy can come and help?"

"Yeah, they can. I talked to Brad earlier today and he said he and Kathy could go to the boat today."

"Hey, we can't clean the boat today," I said. "Frank and Aunt Sally are going home and we have to go say goodbye."

"Oh shit, I almost forgot about that," My brother said. "We'll have to take care of the boat tomorrow."

Brad and Kathy found us and asked about the boat. When Eddie told them we would have to wait until the next day because of Frank and Aunt Sally, Brad and Kathy said they wanted to go to our house so they could say goodbye too.

We went to the van, got in and Eddie drove us home. On the way, Brad and I held hands. It was kind of funny how things just seemed to go back to normal when we came back from a trip. The four of us were like most other couples and just enjoyed our time together.

Aunt Sally and Frank were already at the house when we got home. Erin and Frank were in the back yard, sitting on the glider and hugging. When Eddie, Brad, Kathy and I went out to see them, it was easy to see they both had been crying.

It was impossible not to feel sorry for Frank and Erin. I couldn't imagine having to leave Brad. The four of us pulled chairs over to the glider, sat down and shared uneasy glances.

"How was your night?" Kathy asked.

"It was wonderful," Erin said and then she grinned. "Frank and I had the house to ourselves."

"Where was your dad?" I asked Erin.

Erin giggled and replied, "He spent the night at Cindy's house. I think he really likes Cindy's mom."

"When is the next tournament?" Frank asked. "I can't wait to come back down here."

Erin leaned against Frank and grinned. "Oh, so you want to come back to go fishing and not to see me."

"You know better than that, Erin. I want to come down to be with you," Frank said. "It's just that..."

"I'm just kidding, Lover," Erin said. "I know that you want to come down for other reasons." Erin laughed and her cheeks turned red. "Just give me a few days to recover; I'm having trouble walking right now."

We all laughed at Erin's statement. Erin turned redder and Frank began to blush too. Kissing Frank on the cheek, Erin said, "It's worth it, Frank. You can make me sore anytime you want to-as long as you do it the way you did last night; and this morning; and this afternoon."

"Gee, what did you guys do?" Brad asked and then he giggled.

Erin looked Brad right in the eye and replied, "We fucked our brains out! If Frank's dick is as sore as my pussy is, he won't be able to pee for a couple of days without it hurting."

The six of us broke up and laughed until our sides hurt. I knew how Erin felt, having gone overboard with both Eddie and Brad on several occasions. Sometimes, it was like I couldn't get enough and would make love until it hurt.

Aunt Sally and Maria came out along with Mom and Dad. Dad said we had to get going so Aunt Sally and Frank wouldn't miss their flight. Erin began to cry again and hugged Frank like she would never see him again. Frank also cried and we all moved away from them so they could say goodbye.

"Isn't Erin going to the airport with you guys?" Brad asked.

"Yeah, but-never mind, you wouldn't understand," I said.

"Yes I would, I do," Brad said. "I would hate to be in Frank's shoes right now." Brad put his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Aunt Sally and Maria hugging. They were both crying and then they kissed. It wasn't a peck, but a long passionate kiss. I smiled and when my aunt saw me watching her, she winked at me.

Eddie and I decided to stay home so Erin and Maria could go to the airport with my parents. We could have gone, but we would have had to take two cars. Dad gave Eddie some money and told him to order pizza for dinner.

After hugs, kisses and tears, they all got into the van and left.

"Let's go in the house and order our dinner," I said. "I'm getting hungry."

We all went into the kitchen and Eddie called the pizzeria. While we waited for our food to arrive, we sat at the table and talked. When we started to talk about our favorite subject, fishing, Eddie got up and left the room. My brother came back carrying a magazine and opened it.

"I was reading about a tournament in Costa Rica," Eddie said. "It's a big money tournament and the first prize is fifty thousand dollars."

"Dad isn't going to let us go to Costa Rica, Eddie," I said. "It sounds fun, but I don't think we'll be able to go."

"I was thinking of next year, Jen. We could practice and learn as much as we can until then," Eddie replied.

"That's a good idea, Eddie. I would love to take a trip like that someday," Kathy said.

"How about locally, is there anything coming up we should consider?" Brad asked.

Eddie flipped through the magazine. He paused on one page and then looked up. "There is a tournament in the Gulf in May; maybe we could go to that one."

"How much does first place pay?" Kathy asked.

"Ten grand. We could see if that girl Kim wanted to join us, you know the one that was on our boat at the tournament," Brad said. "She said her dad's club was starting a youth division."

I looked at Brad, giggled and said, "Is that the only reason you want to ask her? I saw the way you were looking at her."

Brad gave me a look and then laughed. "She's cute, but I'm not interested in her, not that way at least. I think it would be cool to go to one of her meetings though. It might help get the new youth division off the ground."

"You're so sweet, Brad. I agree, it would be cool to go to one of her meetings." I turned to my brother. "How long would it take to get over there by boat, Eddie?"

"I'm not sure, but I can find out. We can go through the Okeechobee Waterway; I think it's about one hundred fifty miles across the state. I'll check the cruising guide and see how long it takes," Eddie said.

"I read about the waterway," Brad said. "I think the article said it takes three or four days to cross the state. There are locks along the way, four of them I think."

"We couldn't do that unless we waited until school was out. Our parents aren't going to let us take that many days off," Kathy said. I wonder how long it would take to go around?"

"I don't know, we can find out though," Eddie said.

The pizza arrived and Eddie went to the door and paid the deliveryman for it. It was still nice outside so we decided to eat on the patio. Kathy and I got plates and napkins while Brad took sodas out of the refrigerator. We all went outside, sat at the table and ate our food.

"I wonder how Erin feels," Kathy said. "I'll bet she's really bummed that Frank is leaving. I know I would be."

"Yeah, I'm sure she is, Kathy. I don't think it will be long before he's back though. I think my aunt found a girlfriend and will want to come back to see Maria soon." I took a bite of pizza and slowly chewed it.

"I didn't know Aunt Sally was a lesbian," Eddie said.

"Does it bother you, Eddie?" I asked.

"Hell no! I don't care what she does or who she does it with. Maria seems like a really nice lady-I liked her," my brother said. "Do you know where she works?"

"Aunt Sally said she's a doctor. She has a practice in West Palm," I replied.

"Do you think your aunt and Frank will ever move down here?" Kathy asked.

"I don't have any idea, but I think Frank would like that. He's so in love with Erin," I said. "Erin is his first girlfriend."

Eddie started laughing and had to put down his soda to keep from spilling it. When Brad asked him what was so funny, Eddie just shook his head and laughed harder. After he settled down, Eddie said, "That's because he doesn't have a sister."

We all started laughing.

"Not everyone has sex with their sibling," Kathy said. "I guess we're just a little strange."

"I don't think we're strange at all," Brad said. "I think it's great having a wonderful girlfriend and a sexy sister. If you ask me, we're all pretty lucky. How many kids do you know that get along like we do?"

Kathy grinned, got up and hugged her brother. When Brad looked up at her, she planted a wet kiss on his open mouth. For a moment, I felt the pangs of jealousy in my stomach, but they passed quickly as I thought about how I felt about my brother. Even though I was madly in love with Brad, my love for Eddie was even stronger.

While Brad and I had talked about being monogamous with each other, it didn't last for either of us. As soon as I was alone with my brother, the feeling of love and desire to be close to him took over. I thought back to the night before and sighed as I remembered our lovemaking.

My eyes were fixed on Kathy and Brad as they turned the kiss into a passionate make-out session. Kathy had sat on Brad's lap and was kissing him all over his face. Glancing at my brother, my heart filled with love when he winked at me. Eddie reached over, took my hand and held it, slowly rubbing his thumb across the back of my hand.

Kathy got off her brother's lap, sat in her chair and took a drink from her can of Coke. Eddie winked at me again and mouthed, "I love you."

"I love you too," I said, but I wasn't silent. I wanted everyone at the table to know how I felt.

"You know what would be really cool?" Kathy said. "It would be so bomb if Eddie and I got married and so did you and Brad, Jenny. We could get a house together and live as one big happy family."

My mind wandered as I thought about what Kathy said. I grinned and said, "Yeah it would. We could buy a house with a bunch of bedrooms. One for Brad and me; one for you and Eddie and one we could all share."

"You said a bunch of bedrooms, who's going to use the other ones?" Brad asked.

"Our kids," Kathy quickly replied.

We all laughed, but I think we all liked the idea, as silly as it was. The idea-the dream of living with my brother for the rest of my life was more than appealing to me. It wasn't just the sex that fascinated me; it was being close to my first and greatest love. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"We could do it if we really wanted to," I said. "We could start saving some of the money we win fishing and put it away for our future. I know it sounds far fetched, but is it?"

"I don't think so. I think it's a really wonderful idea. We could have a double ceremony and take our honeymoon on the boat," Kathy said. "We could fish and fuck for a month."

I felt my brother's thumb press against the back of my hand and I looked up at him. Eddie smiled, winked and said, "I don't know about the rest of you, but I think we should plan on it. We don't really know what the future holds, but until we figure it out, what's wrong with making plans to all be together?"

An unsettling silence fell over the table as we pondered the idea. I began to design our home in my mind, right down to the colors of the rooms. I wondered if it was possible for us to live like that, as one big family. Would one of us become overcome by jealousy? Would we be able to share our beds and our lives? All of the negative thoughts I had were overpowered by my love for our group. While my brother was number one in my heart, I loved Brad and Kathy almost as much.

"Let's do it," Brad said, breaking the silence. "What the hell do we have to lose?"

"Nothing," Eddie said softly. "We've all resigned to the fact that we're not going to stop loving or making love to each other. I know I love Kathy and I love Jenny too."

"Yeah and I love Kathy and Jenny," Brad said. "I think we can all get along."

Kathy nodded. "I agree. We should start saving. Are we going to tell our parents about our plans?"

"I don't think we should, not right now anyway. Let's just keep it between the four of us and see what happens. We're still young and have school to think about. Eddie and I have to get good jobs if were going to start raising a family," Brad said.

When Brad referred to a family as opposed to families, I felt my chest swell. It was like he was lumping the four of us into a single group, not separate couples.

Our chatter about our future ended when our parents came out into the yard. Mom and Dad pulled chairs up to the table and sat down. Kathy and Brad's parents also sat at the table.

"Hi," I said. "Where are Erin and Maria?'

"They went home, Jenny," Mom said. "Maria said she had to get going because she had to go do her rounds at the hospital in the morning. Erin was really upset because Frank left and just wanted to go home."

"Mom, do you think Aunt Sally will ever move to Florida?" Eddie asked.

"It wouldn't surprise me if she did, Son," Mom replied. "Aunt Sally really likes Maria. Maria has been after her to think about it."

"That would be cool, Mom," I said.

"Maybe, we'll just have to see," Mom told me. "Do you kids have homework to do?"

"Yeah, I have a little," Eddie said.

"You kids better get going then," Dad said.

Mr. Waters got up and nodded. "Come on you two, we have to get home too. I want to get to the yard early tomorrow."

"Are you going to start working for Mr. Shockley, Dad?" Brad asked.

"Yes, Harry and I talked over the holidays and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I have a couple of jobs I have to finish, but then I'm going to work at the boatyard full time," Mr. Waters said.

"Can I go to the boatyard and see what you do there, Dad?" Kathy asked.

"Sure you can, Kathy-you all can," Dad said. "It's been a long time since Eddie and Jenny have been there. In fact, you kids can come over after school tomorrow if you want to."

"Can we see the yacht the rich kids bought?" I asked.

"Yes, Jenny, you can. I wish you wouldn't refer to them as the rich kids though, it's not nice," Dad said.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," I said. "What are their names?"

"Jack, Tom, Kim and Sally. Jack and Kim are brother and sister; their last name is Graham. Tom and Sally's last name is Lewis. They are very nice and when you meet them, I'm sure you'll all like them."

Mrs. Waters got up, stood behind Kathy and put her hands on her shoulders. "You kids have to behave when you're around them, just like anyone else."

Kathy looked up at her mom. "We always behave, Mom."

"I think you know what I mean, young lady. You just keep your hands off your brother and everything will be fine." Mrs. Waters chuckled.

Mom laughed and looked at my brother and me. "That goes for you guys too. I don't want those kids to find out about what you kids do."

I felt my cheeks warm as I blushed. Mom chuckled and shook her head. "If it embarrasses you, don't do it."

"MOM!" I said and then buried my face in my hands.

"Come on you two," Mrs. Waters said. "Let's go home."

Kathy and Brad left with their parents after we agreed to pick them up for school in the morning. Once they were gone, I cleaned up the table and took the dishes into the kitchen. Eddie and my parents came in and asked Eddie and I to sit down.

"Kids, your father and I want to talk to you about last night," Mom said. "We want to know just what's going on between the two of you."

Dad pulled up a chair and sat down. "We know about the sex, we've known for quite a while now. Your mother and I just want to make sure both of you agree on what you're doing. We don't want either of you to feel like you have to do anything-and that goes for everyone, not just each other."

Eddie and I sat silently for a moment and then my brother spoke up. "I'm not forcing Jenny to do anything she doesn't want to do." I nodded in agreement. "Mom, Dad, we love each other. My feelings for Jenny go far beyond just being her brother."

"Me too, I love Eddie." I said. "We're not doing anything we don't want to do."

I looked at my mom and said, "You and Dad knew, didn't you?" Mom nodded. "How long have you known?"

"Since the beginning, Jenny. Your father and I could see the change in the way you and Eddie acted around each other and figured you were having sex," Mom said.

"Mom, Kathy, Brad, Jenny and I were talking about our futures tonight. Would it be strange if Jenny and Brad got married and I married Kathy and we all lived together?" Eddie looked up at Mom and then at Dad.

"You kids are way too young to be thinking about that, Eddie," Dad said. "That being said, if you find you all feel the same when you're older, I don't think it would be strange at all. You kids are smart and will be able to make those decisions when it's time. For now, have fun and stay out of trouble."

"Do Mr. and Mrs. Waters know about Kathy and Brad?" I asked.

"Yes, of course they do, Jenny. It isn't something you can hide very well. Sarah and I have had many long talks about it and we both agreed to stay out of the way and let what happens happen. Whether it's right or wrong is something only you kids can decide.

"Look kids, a lot has happened in a very short amount of time. You guys have gone from being a couple of normal teenagers to young adults. So far, you have done great and your dad and I are very proud of you.

"Mrs. and Mr. Waters are proud of Kathy and Brad too. We all want what's best for you kids and are trying to give you all the help we can. As parents, we want to protect our children, but we don't want to get in the way of you growing up. Sex is part of growing up and we realize you kids are going to experiment.

"I want you to always feel comfortable with what you do, whether with each other or others. While the fact you kids and Kathy and Brad are involved the way you are is illegal, we don't feel it's harmful-not as long as you don't get caught." Mom stopped talking and sat back in her chair. She smiled at Dad and then at Eddie and me.

My brother and I didn't respond to what Mom had said. We just sat and tried to gather our thoughts. I felt Eddie's hand on my leg and then felt him squeeze me.

"Now go do your homework, we can talk some more another time," Mom said.

"Thanks for being such great parents, Mom and Dad," I said as I stood up. "I love both of you."

"I love you too," Eddie said. "You guys are the best!"

I noticed tears in Mom's eyes. Grabbing my brother's arm, I pulled him out of the kitchen and into the living room. Eddie sat on the couch, took out his books and began to study. I went to my room, took off my clothes and put on a long tee shirt. When I went back to the living room to study, I couldn't help remembering the first time my brother and I fooled around.

I went to the couch, leaned over and kissed my brother's lips. He looked up at me and then down my gapping tee shirt. Eddie winked and said, "Nice tits, Sis."

Shaking my head, I moved away and sat on the floor. I leaned against the couch and opened my book to read. Before I got involved, I glanced up at Eddie.

"Thanks, I'm glad you like my boobs. Maybe you could play with them later."

Eddie let his arm drop off the couch, covered my boob with his hand and began to rhythmically massage it. I could feel my pussy tingle and my nipples getting hard as my brother fondled my boob. When he pinched my nipple, I shrieked and moved away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.