Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 50

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I heard giggling and woke up. It was still dark in the salon, but I could see Erin and Frank as they scurried to the door leading to the cockpit.

"What time is it Erin?" I asked, sitting up and trying to adjust to the darkness.

"Four o'clock," Erin said.

"Why did you to get up so early?"

Erin told Frank to wait a minute, came over to me and whispered, "We've been up all night, Jen. Frank and I have been making love all night."

I giggled. "You two are going to be beat later."

"I don't care. Frank and I don't have much time before he leaves and we want to be together as much as we can. Right now, we're going up to the flying bridge. We want to do it up there."

Shaking my head, I fell back. Erin left, running out of the salon after Frank. I snuggled against Brad felt his erect penis against my leg. Reaching down, I began to fondle his cock and he stirred.

Brad let out a low groan and moved his body in time to my steady stroking. He kissed me and asked, "Is it time to get up?"

"No, it's only four, but you're already up." I wiggled his penis. "At least your dick is up."

"That feels nice. Why are you awake?"

"Erin and Frank woke me up. Those two have been up all night fooling around."

"What were they doing in the salon?"

"They were going up to the flying bridge. Erin said they wanted to do it up there."

Brad chuckled and reached for my breast. He began to massage my boob and toy with my nipple. "We should join them, it might be fun."

"It might be at that." I released his penis and sat up. "Let's go see what they're doing."

Brad and I got out of bed and went out to the cockpit. Being as quiet as we could, we slipped up the steps and saw Erin sitting in the helmsmen's chair with Frank kneeling between her legs. Erin's feet were up on the dash and her head was back as Frank licked at her sex.

I nudged Brad and we went up the rest of the way. I climbed into the chair next to Erin, put my feet up and waited for Brad to kneel next to Frank. When Erin noticed us, she gasped.

Brad's tongue probed my pussy and I wiggled in the seat. Turning to Erin I said, "Nothing like having your pussy eaten, is there, Erin?"

Erin shook her head and grinned at me. "What are you guys doing?"

"Well, Brad's eating me and I'm enjoying it. What are you and Frank doing?" I said. "Do you mind?"

Erin giggled and replied, "No, I guess not."

Frank looked up and I said, "Go back to what you were doing, Frank. Erin and I are just talking."

After several minutes, I pushed Brad's head away and stood up. I told him to get in the chair and when he did, I knelt next to Frank. I took Brad's penis in my mouth and slowly moved my head up and down. I glanced at Frank and saw he was watching me give Brad a blowjob.

I removed Brad from my mouth, turned to Frank and asked, "Having a good time, Frank?"

Frank sat back, grinned and said, "Yes, I'm having a ball. How about you?"

I nodded as I stroked Brad's cock with my hand. "That looks tasty, is it?"

"Yes, very tasty. I love it."

I leaned close to my cousin and whispered, "Finger her while you lick her clit, she'll love it."

Frank nodded and put his middle finger into Erin. I smiled when I heard her groan and saw her hip jerk against his mouth and hand. Returning to Brad, I took his member back into my mouth and started to swirl my tongue around his glans. When I detected he was getting close, I stopped and sat back until he calmed down.

I got up, straddled Brad's legs and lowered myself onto his throbbing cock. Gripping his shoulders, I pressed my boob against his mouth and waited for him to begin sucking it. Brad's tongue stroked my nipple and I began to move.

The combination of Brad's mouth on my boob and his penis moving in my pussy brought me to the brink of an orgasm. I started to move faster, driving him deep into me as he tried to keep his mouth latched on my breast.

Glancing at Erin, I noticed her legs were wrapped around Frank and she was lifting her bottom off the seat. She let out a throaty groan, grabbed Frank's head and her body began to quiver. The sight of Erin sent me over the top and I came along with her.

I felt Brad start to cum and his semen squirt into my overheated pussy. He bit down on my boob, but not hard enough to hurt me. When we were both sated, we relaxed and watched as Frank stood up and pushed his cock into Erin.

"Let's go to bed, baby," I whispered into Brad's ear. "Someone has to be awake for the trip home."

Brad nodded and I got off. He stood up and we headed for the steps. Once we were in the cockpit, I stopped him and told him I was leaking. Brad picked me up, placed my butt on the top rail and knelt. When his tongue began lapping at my sex, I felt my body respond. Before he stood up, Brad gave me another climax.

Picking me up, Brad carried me into the salon and placed me on the airbed. He stretched out next to me and we snuggled. I reached for his penis, felt it was still slick and slid down so I could clean him. Brad moaned as I engulfed his flaccid member and savored the flavor of our combined juices. Closing my eyes, I moved his cock around my mouth.

Brad stroked my hair and wound it around his fingers. He didn't pull it at all, although I wouldn't have minded if he did. Sometimes I liked it when he took control and humped into my mouth, but this wasn't going to be one of those times.

I relaxed a bit and just let his cock sit in my mouth. I would move my tongue against it and then stop. After several minutes, I noted the change in Brad's breathing and realized he was asleep. I guess I could have been upset, but I wasn't. I was content and happy. Softly sucking on Brad, I fell asleep.

The feeling of Brad shaking my shoulder woke me sometime later. I had scooted back up in the bed and was in his arms. I remembered suckling him, but not moving.

"Time to get up, Little-bit. We have to get going," Brad said.

I nodded, sat up and looked around. Kathy and Eddie were up and Kathy was making the bed. I found my nightshirt, pulled it on and got up. While Brad was still on the airbed, I opened the valve and let the air out.

Brad and I put the airbed away and I collected the dirty sheets. I took them to the washing machine, put them in and went to the master stateroom to get Frank and Erin up. They were sitting on the bed, hugging one another.

"Hey you two, did you get any sleep?" I asked.

"Not really," Erin said. "Every time I started to doze off, Frank woke me up. When ever he tried, I woke him up."

"You guys aren't going to be able to walk," I said and then I giggled.

"I don't care, it was worth it, Jen," Erin said.

"Yeah it was," Frank said and then he got up. "Is it time to leave?"

"It will be soon. We have to have breakfast and I have to wash the sheets first. Can I please have the sheets off the bed?" I said.

Erin got up, stripped the bed and handed me the sheets. I left and went to the small stateroom, woke Cindy and Kevin and got their sheets. Once the washer was running, I went to the head and jumped in the shower.

While I was shampooing my hair, Erin came in and used the toilet. She waited until my hair was rinsed and then opened the shower door a crack.

"I wish Frank didn't have to go home, Jenny. I'm really going to miss him," Erin said sadly.

"I know, but he'll be back in a couple months."

I finished washing, turned off the shower and stepped out.

"Frank is the nicest guy I've ever met," Erin said as she took my place in the shower. "I wish we could just run away and be together."

"I can understand how you feel, at least I think I can, Erin. It's not the end of the world you know. If you two really feel strongly about one another, you'll be fine. I stuck my head in the shower. "Just think about how much catching up you guys will have to do when he comes back down."

Erin stopped rubbing the soap on her legs, looked up at me and said, "It's not just the sex, Jenny. I really love him."

I nodded and stepped back. It was hard for me to conceive how she felt or how I would feel if I had to be separated from Brad. Erin was right about it not being about sex, although I really loved it. Brad and I seemed to have a lot in common and I really enjoyed the time we spent together.

Brad had become much more to me than a lover, he was my best friend too. We spent hours talking and laughing. We shared our dreams and our goals with each other. We would spend evenings talking on the telephone. I knew Erin and Frank would be able to talk on the phone and send email, but it wouldn't be the same.

Once I was finished in the head, I went to get dressed. Cindy was in the passageway, heading for the head.

"Morning, Cindy, how are you this morning?" I asked.

"Great, you?"

"I'm ready to go home. It's been a blast, but I want to get back now."

"I know, me too. Although I'm not going to like sleeping alone, I've gotten used to having Kevin next to me."

I laughed and nodded. Cindy went into the head and I went into the master stateroom. After I was dressed, I went up to start breakfast.

Brad was sitting at the table, drinking a glass of orange juice. He told me Eddie went to the flying bridge to start the boat and warm the engines.

"Do you think cereal will be okay for breakfast this morning, Brad?" I asked.

"Sure, Jen. Want me to help you?"

"Thanks, could you get the bowls out and set the table please?"

Brad got up and started to place bowls on the table. He put a spoon next to each bowl while I got out a couple different boxes of cereal. The others came to the galley and we all sat down to eat.

"What's it like outside, Eddie?" Kathy asked.

"It's beautiful. Hardly any wind and not a cloud in the sky. It should be a great trip back today," Eddie replied.

"Are we going to take our time or run hard?" Cindy asked.

"It doesn't matter to me," Eddie said. What does everyone else want to do?"

We chatted for a few minutes and decided to make the trip back a leisurely one. We decided to stick to the ICW and just motor slowly. Eddie suggested stopping along the way for dinner and we all agreed.

Brad and I cleaned up the galley while Kathy took care of the sheets in the washing machine. Kevin, Frank and Eddie disconnected the water, the electrical and untied the boat so we could get underway.

Just as Brad and I finished the dishes, I felt the boat begin to move. I put away the last of the dishes, turned to Brad and put my arms around his neck. I kissed him on the mouth and pushed my tongue past his lips. After a few moments, I pulled back.

"Do you know how much I love you, Brad? You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

"I love you too, Jenny. This has been a great trip, hasn't it?"

"Yeah, it has been great. I really liked having Frank and Erin with us. Those two are so in love."

Brad chuckled and said, "I know they're in lust!"

"So, what's wrong with that? We are too, aren't we?"

"Yeah, I guess we are. I love you and I love having sex with you."

"Brad, do you think we made the right decision about Eddie and Kathy? You know, about having sex with them?"

Brad shrugged his shoulders. "Do you want to have sex with Eddie?"

"I don't know, Brad. I love you more than anything. I love you so much it hurts at times, but I love my brother too, just like I know you love Kathy. It's hard to forget your first time and the first person you did it with I guess."

"Look, Little-bit. We don't have to make any choices that are hard and fast. We can just play it by ear and see what happens."

I nodded. "You still didn't answer my question."

"I know. To be perfectly honest, the though of not making love with Kathy is two fold. On one hand, I love you and want you, on the other hand, I also love Kathy-I love her more than just as a sister."

I hugged Brad and then we kissed. Kathy and Erin came up and joined us in the galley.

"The beds are made and all the sheets are clean," Erin said. "Do you guys want to clean up the salon and galley?"

"Sure, then we can enjoy the rest of the trip home," Kathy said. "With all of us working, it will only take a few minutes."

The four of us girls started to clean the interior of the boat. Brad went up to the bridge to join the rest of the guys. As I vacuumed the carpeted floor, I though about what Brad and I talked about. I glanced at Kathy and wondered how she felt about it and if she was still interested in making love, or at least having sex, with Brad. Erin and Cindy went below to clean the head and staterooms, leaving Kathy and I alone for a few minutes.

I turned off the vacuum cleaner and went over to Kathy.

"Brad and I talked about you and my brother this morning, Kathy. We are kind of thinking we might have been a little quick with our decision to stop fooling around with each other, you know, you and Brad-Eddie and me. I was wondering how you felt about it."

"Jenny, I love Eddie to pieces and would never do anything to hurt him. I also love my brother and you. We have a strange relationship, the four of us. I don't know if I want to do it with Brad anymore or not. I do know that if you and Eddie want to, it isn't going to have any effect on how I feel.

"You and I started out having sex with our brothers, and if you remember, we decided to act like you and Brad and Eddie and I were going together. Things change and that's what happened to us, all four of us. I wasn't planning on falling in love with Eddie and I don't think you were planning to fall for Brad-it just happened."

I nodded. "I know, Kathy. I don't regret any of it though and I hope you don't either. I have an idea."

"What's your idea, Jen?"

"Why don't we just keep all of this between the four of us, you, me, Eddie and Brad? If anything happens, okay, but we won't do anything that would let anyone else know. We could be in so much trouble and I don't want that. What do you think?"

"Sounds like a good plan, Jen. Jen, if we do have sex with our brothers, should we tell each other?"

"Yes, I don't want any lies between us. If we did it and didn't say anything, we'd just start feeling guilty. If we lie to each other, we'll end up hating one another and I don't want that. If it came down to sex or your friendship, I pick you and Brad as friends any day."

Kathy and I hugged and she said, "I'm glad you said that, Jen. I don't want anything to come between us either, none of us."

I giggled and said, "Besides, we're cute girls, we can get any guy we want."

"Maybe, but I only want Eddie and maybe Brad."

Still giggling, I reached between us and grabbed Kathy's crotch. "Hey, what about me!"

Kathy laughed, grabbed both of my boobs and said, "I thought you said guys, you don't have a cock."

I pulled away from Kathy and said, "I know, but I have a very talented tongue."

"That you do, Jenny-that you do."

We were both laughing when Erin and Cindy came up and Erin asked what was so funny. Kathy and I looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders and continued to laugh.

Once I was able to talk, I said, "Kathy and I were talking about eating pussy."

"I love it when Kevin does that to me," Cindy said. "I'm even learning to like sucking him so he'll do it."

"I love it too. Frank is so good at it. I think I came ten times last night while he was doing it to me," Erin said.

"We were talking about eating each other," Kathy said.

Cindy giggled and said, "I like that too!"

Erin blushed and nodded.

After completing our cleaning, we all went out to see what the guys were doing. Frank was driving while Eddie sat next to him. Brad and Kevin sat on one of the benches, looking at the shoreline as the boat moved through the water.

Erin slipped onto Frank's lap, put her arm around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"How are you doing, Frank?" Erin asked.

"Great, how about you guys? What have you been up to?" Frank said.

"We just finished cleaning the cabin and staterooms," Erin replied. "When can I have a turn driving?"

Eddie, with his quick wit, said, "We decided that you girls can only drive if you're topless or wearing a very skimpy bikini top."

Erin looked at my brother, stuck out her tongue and pulled her tee shirt over her head. She was braless and wiggled her chest at Eddie. Turning in Frank's lap, Erin grabbed the wheel and started to giggle.

"Erin, people are going to see you," Frank said.

"That's okay, Frank. My tits are so small they won't know I'm a girl," Erin told him.

Frank covered her breasts with both hands and shook his head. "Anyone that looks at you can see you're a girl, Erin. Your tits are just fine, in fact, I think they're perfect."

Erin leaned back against Frank and said, "That's because you're prejudice, but I still love you and appreciate the fact you like my little boobs."

Eddie said, "Erin, you have great boobs. I don't know why you think they're small."

"Because they are, compared to the other girls at least," Erin said.

Cindy went over to where Erin and Frank were sitting, pulled up her shirt and said, "They're no smaller than mine, Erin. I think yours are a little bigger. We both wear the same size bra."

"Okay, you and I are the same, but not like Jenny and Kathy. Their tits are a lot bigger," Erin coincided.

"Who cares what size tits you guys have?" Frank said. "I love you because you're you, not because of your boobs."

"Damn! Isn't he just the sweetest guy in the world?" Erin said.

"Put your shirt back on, Erin. I don't want a bunch of guys looking at your boobs," Frank said.

"You didn't mind when we were at the beach," Erin said.

"That was different, everyone was topless there," Frank replied.

Erin put her tee shirt back on. She went back to steering the boat and paying attention to what was going on around her. Erin leaned back, whispered something to Frank and then giggled. Frank slipped his hands under her top and began to play with her breasts.

"Can't you two get enough?" I asked.

"Nope! You have a problem with that?" Erin said.

"Not really. Maybe you two should go take a nap, you guys haven't been to sleep yet," I said. "If you don't get some rest, you won't be up for dinner when we get home. Dad is having a barbeque when we get back."

Erin and Frank agreed to take a nap. They got up while Eddie held the wheel and headed below. Kathy slid into the helmsmen seat and took over the driving. Cindy and Kevin decided to get some sun and went to put on their suits.

I moved next to Brad and put my hand on his leg. He looked into my eyes, smiled and patted the back of my hand. I squeezed his leg and smiled back.

"When is the next club tournament, Eddie?" Brad asked.

"There's a tournament next month, Brad. Do you want to fish it?" Eddie replied.

"Yeah, I'd like to. I really like fishing in the tournaments. I like fishing for fun too. Maybe we can go out and get some practice before the tournament," Brad said.

"I think we should go next weekend," Kathy said. "I'd like to stay on the boat for the weekend if we can."

I nodded and added, "I'd like that too. What time is it? I'm starting to get hungry."

Brad grinned, pulled my hand to his crotch and said, "How about a nice sausage?"

I jerked my hand away and giggled. "Maybe for desert. Right now a nice ham sandwich sounds good. Why don't we go make lunch, Kathy?"

Kathy agreed and we headed below. Frank and Erin were sleeping on the settee. Frank was sitting up and Erin's head was on his leg. I was going to wake them, but decided against it. I put my finger to my lips and indicated to Kathy we should be quiet.

I pulled the bread out and Kathy got out the ham and a package of cheese. We started making sandwiches and placed them on a plate.

"It looks like those two are wiped out," Kathy whispered.

"Yeah, they stayed up all night last night."

"I'll bet they're sore. I know I would be if I did it all night." Kathy chuckled and winked at me.

We took the platter of food up to the flying bridge. Kevin and Cindy were still out on the bow sunning. I yelled at them to come up and get some lunch. When Cindy sat up, I noticed she was topless. She put the top of her suit back on and then took Kevin's hand.

When they got up to the flying bridge, Cindy and Kevin sat down and began to eat.

"Where are Erin and Frank?" Kevin asked.

"Sleeping in the salon," Kathy replied.

"Aren't they going to eat?" Kevin said.

"Not right now, they need sleep more than food," Kathy said.

After lunch, I took over at the helm and the guys cleaned up. We decided not to stop for dinner and go straight home. I picked up the speed a little and Cindy, Kathy and I chatted about going back to school.

The guys came back up and sat with us. We talked about fishing the next weekend and where we wanted to go.

It was almost six o'clock when I turned into our marina and maneuvered the boat into the slip. The guys tied her up while Cindy, Kathy and I went below to grab our things. I woke Frank and Erin and they slowly got off the settee and helped.

"I guess we should go to our house first," Eddie said. "I think everyone is going to be there for the barbeque."

We climbed into the van and Eddie drove us to the house. When we arrived, we went inside and called for my parents. When we didn't get an answer, we went outside and found them on the patio.

"Hi, Mom, hi, Dad," I said.

"Hi kids," Dad said. "How was the trip back?"

"Great, no problems at all. We took the ICW so the only thing we had to contend with is the bridges," Eddie said.

"Are you kids hungry?" Mrs. Waters asked.

"I'm always hungry, Mom," Brad said.

Mrs. Waters laughed and nodded her head. "I know you are, Brad. How about everyone else?"

The rest of us told Mrs. Waters we were getting hungry. Dad started the grill and then raised a can of beer into the air.

"I sold the boat today," Dad said. "We're celebrating!"

"Are you going to get another boat, Mr. Shockley?" Erin asked.

Dad laughed and shook his head. "I didn't sell the Lady Guinevere, I sold a boat I had at the yard."

"Did those people buy it for their kids?" I asked.

"Yes they did. Now I have to get it ready to deliver. Mr. Waters is going to start working for me and help finish the boat. They took it out for a sea trial while we were gone and their captain seemed impressed. Their lawyer said he would have all the paperwork wrapped up in a couple of weeks," Dad said.

"Are you sure they're not going to go broke too?" I asked.

Dad shook his head. "No, these people aren't going to run out of money. The bank faxed over a letter of credit today and guaranteed the sale. It's a done deal!"

"It must be nice to have enough money to be able to buy your kids a yacht," Ted said. "Are they all stuck up?"

"No, not at all. Mr. Graham and Mr. Lewis are very nice and down to earth. I heard them talking to the kids and tell them they had to offset the cost by chartering the boat. I don't know if those kids know what their in for, but they're about to find out," Dad said.

When the ribs were done, Dad took them off the grill and put them on a platter. He used a sharp knife to separate the bones and then put the platter on the table. Mom came out of the house with a large salad and potato salad. Mrs. Waters carried a dish of baked beans. We all sat down and feasted on the ribs and other food.

During dinner, Dad and Mr. Waters talked about all the things that needed to be finished on the yacht to get it ready to deliver. I listened to them talking and asked several questions about things I didn't understand. "How long will it take to finish the yacht, Dad?"

"It all depends on what they want done, Jenny. I figure it will take about six months; longer if they make changes," Dad replied.

"Didn't you say the kids were young?" Eddie asked.

"Yes, the two boys are seventeen and their sisters are fifteen," Dad said.

"That's unbelievable," Frank said. "The family must have a lot of money to buy their kids a big boat like that."

Dad chuckled and nodded his head. "Yes, Frank, they must be doing fairly well."

"Isn't there tax breaks when they use the yacht as a business?" Clair asked.

"Yes, but it still takes a lot of money to purchase and operate a one hundred forty five foot yacht. When she is cruising, they yacht will burn well over a hundred gallons of fuel an hour. It will cost over eighteen thousand dollars to fill the fuel tanks," Dad said.

"What kind of range does the yacht have, Harry?" Ted asked.

"About twelve hundred miles at cruising speed, but it will go about twenty five hundred miles at eleven miles an hour," Dad told him.

We finished eating dinner and I began clearing the table. Kathy, Cindy and Erin helped and we had everything washed and put away in short order. We went back outside and joined the others.

"What time is your flight tomorrow, Frank?" Erin asked.

Aunt Sally said, "We fly out at five o'clock."

I felt so sorry for Frank and Erin. They only had a few hours left before they would have to separate. Erin's dad was sitting next to Cindy's mom, holding hands and talking to Aunt Sally and Maria. I couldn't hear what was being said, but I saw Aunt Sally nod her head and smile.

Ted got up and told Erin to follow him into the house. They were gone for a few minutes and Erin was bubbling when they returned. Erin hugged Aunt Sally and then went over to Frank. She whispered in his ear and his solemn expression turned into a grin.

"What's going on?" I asked Erin.

"You aren't going to believe it, but Dad and your aunt said Frank and I could spend the night together and I don't have to go to school tomorrow. We get to spend the whole day together before he goes," Erin said.

I smiled and said, "Where are you guys going to stay?"

"My house," Erin replied. "Can you believe it?"

"Sure, after all, your dad knows you've been sleeping with him the last few days," I said.

"That's true, bet I'm still shocked he's letting Frank spend the night," Erin said. "I asked if Frank could stay in my room and he said yes."

Cindy giggled and asked, "Is your dad going to be home or at my house?"

"I don't know, I didn't ask," Erin said.

It was getting dark so we all moved into the house. Kevin asked Eddie to give him a ride home and my brother agreed. Cindy and Kathy went with them. I sat on the floor in the living room, leaning back against Brad's legs. When he opened his legs, I leaned against the couch and rested my arms on his knees. Erin and Frank sat on the floor facing Brad and me.

"Did you guys have fun?" Brad asked. I felt Brad's hands on my shoulders and tilted my head back to look up at him. He winked at me and began massaging me.

Erin looked at Frank and they both chuckled. Glancing around the room, Erin grinned and put her hand on Frank's leg and said, "I can't remember ever having so much fun, Jenny. I got to go fishing, to a couple or really cool parties and meet new people." Erin kissed Frank's cheek. "The best part was getting to really know this stud."

"I think having a long distance relationship would suck," I said. "Have you guys talked about it?"

"Yeah, Jen, Erin and I talked about it. We know it's going to be hard, but we'll be okay. Mom said we'd be back in March for spring break. If you think about it, neither Erin nor I had anyone before we met. Now that we have, and fallen in love, we're willing to wait." Frank put his arms around Erin and hugged her. "I can tell you one thing for sure, when I graduate, I'm going to college here in Florida."

"I'm going to email Frank everyday," Erin said. "We're going to talk on the phone and stay in touch with each other. Frank said he's going to get a job so he can earn money for plane tickets and come down for weekends. I want to find a job too so I can go up to Ohio and visit him."

"Are you going to keep fishing with us?" Brad asked.

"Can I?" Erin quickly replied. "I'd love to fish with you guys if you'll let me."

"Sure, Erin, you're part of the team now," Brad said. "If we win a few more money tournaments, you'll have money to go see Frank." Brad leaned over and kissed the top of my head. "You know, we could use some of the money we've already won to fly Frank down for tournaments. He's part of the team too."

"Whose part of the team?" Eddie asked as he walked into the living room with Kathy and Cindy.

"Frank and Erin. We were just talking about having Frank fly down for some of the tournaments. Brad said we should use part of the money we've won to pay for his airfare."

"Cool, I think that's a great idea," Kathy said.

Eddie and Cindy both agreed that having Frank fly down for tournaments would be fun. I glanced at Erin and noticed her eyes were watering.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.