Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 47

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I woke up at four thirty, when the alarm went off. Brad's arms were around me and his firm dick was nested between the cheeks of my ass. The clock was close enough that I could turn it off without disturbing Brad. I took his arm, pulled it up to my boobs and held it under them.

This was my favorite time. I loved the feeling of being naked and held in the morning. There were many times, when I was alone, I would hug my pillow and imagine it was Brad.

Kathy and Eddie were sound asleep on the airbed next to the settee. I looked at them and wondered if Brad and I looked as happy as they did.

Moving as carefully as I could, I rolled over so I was facing Brad. I reached between us, gripped his cock and as I lifted my leg, I slipped it into me. He groaned and pulled me to him, but didn't wake up. Wiggling, I felt his dick fill me.

Brad's eyes moved beneath his eyelids and he took in a deep breath. I felt him growing in me until his cock was fully erect. The feeling of him filling me, and his chest against my tits, was making me hot. When I started to kiss his cheek and nose, his eyes opened.

"Good morning, baby," I cooed as I started to move my hips.

Brad smiled, pushed his hips against mine and said, "I love you."

"I love you too, so much."

Brad rolled me on my back and began to move. It didn't take him long to start shooting his cum into my pussy. I lifted my legs and dug my heels into his butt as his cock throbbed deep inside me. When he was finished, he relaxed and covered my body with his.

I stroked the back of his head and kissed his shoulder. "Did you like that?"

"Yes, it was really nice. Did you get off?"

"No, but that's okay. You can make me cum later. I enjoy it when I make you feel good."

We lay together for a few minutes, Brad's cock still in me. He pushed himself up and rolled onto his side. "I've got to piss, I'll be right back."

"I'll go with you, baby. I have to go too. We can take a quick shower together and then wake up the others."

Brad and I went to the head and took care of our morning necessities. We showered together and then dried off. We remained stark naked as we headed out to wake up Eddie and Kathy.

"Okay you two, time to get going," Brad said as he reached down and pulled open the valve of the airbed.

Kathy rubbed her eyes, looked up and stared right at her brother's dick. She sat up and leaned forward, planting a kiss on his flaccid cock. "Mmmm, is this my breakfast?"

Brad laughed and replied, "Maybe later, we have to get going right now. It's a little after five."

I laughed as I watched and listened to them kibitz. Kathy and I still fooled around with our brothers, although it seldom turned into full-blown sex. Ever since I fell in love with Brad and she fell in love with Eddie, the sexual activity with our siblings diminished. Eddie and I would still mess around, but it was usually oral sex when we did. Kathy told me she still liked giving Brad blowjobs and having him eat her pussy.

After folding the sheets and blanket, I folded the settee back into a couch. Eddie was up and helping Brad work the remaining air out of the airbed. They rolled it up and stowed it in a compartment under the other settee. Kathy took care of the bedding and the temporary bedroom was transformed back into the salon.

Kathy and I went to the staterooms and woke up the rest of our group. Kathy went into the room Cindy and Kevin shared and I went into the master stateroom. Frank and Erin were both naked and sound asleep in each other's arms.

Reaching down, I shook Erin's shoulder. When she opened her eyes, I grinned and raised my eyebrows. She giggled, sighed and nodded her head. Erin got out of the bed, woke up Frank with a series of kisses and told him it was time to get up.

"I'm going to hit the head, Frank. Hurry up so we can take a shower together," Erin said as she pulled me by the arm.

Erin and I went into the head and she closed the door. After using the toilet, she got up and gave me a hug.

"We did it, Jenny. Frank and I made love last night."

I nodded and said, "How was it?"

Erin held me close and put her head on my shoulder. "It was the most wonderful thing in the whole world. He was so nice and gentle. I never knew it could be like that."

I rubbed her back, moved away and grinned at her. "So he did okay, did he?"

"Better than okay. It was like I'd never done it before; you know, like the first time." Erin giggled and said, "And the second and the third and the fourth..."

I laughed. "Did you guys get any sleep?"

"Enough. After we fell asleep the first time, I woke up and we did it again."

"You two are going to be sore today."

"A little maybe, but it's worth it." Erin looked at me and smiled. "I think I'm falling in love with your cousin, Jenny."

We heard Frank knocking on the door and asking if he could use the head. I left the head and went to get dressed.

We all put on the new outfits. We chose the kaki, deciding to keep the white for meetings and other occasions. The weather report was for a very warm day and we decided on shorts.

Brad went to the bridge to start the engines and Erin and Cindy began setting out bowls for cereal. I put on a pot of coffee for Bert and helped get breakfast ready.

Kim and her dad showed up at twenty to six and called out from the pier. Frank went out and invited them in.

"Good morning, Kim, good morning, Bert," we said in unison.

"Morning," Bert replied as did Kim.

"Welcome aboard," Eddie said. "Would you guys like some breakfast?"

Bert held up a bag and said, "I brought donuts."

"We're having cereal and juice," Eddie said. "You're welcome to join us. Jenny put on coffee if you'd like some."

Kim glanced at her dad and said, "I'd like some cereal please, if it's okay."

Eddie took out two more bowls and placed them on the table. Bert and Kim sat down and we all chatted while we ate.

"Help yourselves to the donuts," Bert said.

Frank and Kevin ate a donut, but the rest of us just ate the cereal. Once we were finished, Frank and I began to take care of the dishes.

"Come on out and I'll show you guys around the boat," Eddie said. "You kneed to know where the PFD's and the fire extinguishers are."

Frank and I were left alone in the galley. We washed and dried the dishes and then put them away.

"Have a good night, Frank?" I asked, knowing the answer.

Frank turned to face me, leaned against the counter and fiddled with the dishtowel in his hands. "Last night was wonderful, Jenny. I hope Erin liked it as much as I did."

"She said she did. Erin told me it was great."

Frank blushed and diverted his eyes. "I didn't really know what I was doing and I think I came too fast."

I took Frank's chin in my hand, turned his face to mine and looked into his eyes. "Frank, I wouldn't worry about it. Erin told me it was like the first time for her too. You have to understand she didn't have someone that cared about her."

"What do you mean?"

"Making love isn't just about having an orgasm, Frank. It's about being intimate. Sex is about getting off and it's okay to just have sex, but when you make love with someone you really care for, it's wonderful."

"It was definitely wonderful! I really like Erin, I like her a lot."

"I know, I can tell. You have the cutest smile on your face this morning."

Frank blushed again and shook his head. "Is it that obvious?"

"Yes, and I think it's cute. I grinned so much after the first time my jaws ached."

We both laughed and then finished up in the galley. Frank and I went out to the cockpit and found Bert and Kim talking with Eddie and Kevin. Kathy was on the bridge, getting ready to pull away from the pier.

"How do you guys like the boat?" I asked Bert and Kim.

"This is really nice; it's the first time I've been on a Luhrs. We have an older Post, a forty footer," Bert said.

"Would you like to see the rest of her?" I asked.

Bert and Kim nodded and then followed me into the cabin. We looked around the salon for a couple of minutes and then headed below to the staterooms. After the quick tour, we headed back to the cockpit.

Kathy was pulling out as we stepped outside. When Kim noticed Kathy at the helm, she poked her dad.

"See, Daddy, girls can drive a boat," Kim said.

"I can see that, Kim. It looks like she's been doing this for quite some time," Bert said.

"Not quite a year yet," Eddie said.

Bert looked shocked and shook his head. "I have a feeling this trip is going to be enlightening, for both of us."

Frank, Kevin, Cindy and Eddie began to rig the rods for sailfish. We decided to try to find the school we fished yesterday and get some points before going after the bigger fish. Bert watched intently, trying to see if we did anything different and asked several questions.

Kim came over to Erin and me. She asked about fishing and if it was hard.

"Not really," I said. "A year ago, we didn't know very much about it at all. My brother, Eddie, and I crewed on a charter last summer and fished with a friend of the family. Other than that, we do a lot of reading and research on the internet."

Kim nodded and said, "I really like your outfits. You guys look cute in them. Last night, it was cool to see your whole crew dressed the same."

I looked at the jeans and tee shirt Kim wore. She looked to be the same size as the rest of us. Looking at Bert, I saw he was busy and I took Kim's hand.

"Come with me," I said.

I led Kim through the salon and down to the staterooms. We went into the master and I opened the hanging locker with the new outfits in it. I took out a blouse and a pair of shorts and handed them to Kim.

"Here, put these on, if you'd like to."

"Really! I'd love to."

I was about to leave Kim alone to change when she said, "It must be fun staying on the boat."

Although she didn't come right out and ask, I felt she wanted to know how we slept. "It's a little crowded, but we manage. It can get hectic in the mornings when we're all trying to get ready."

Kim removed her tee shirt and I glanced at her chest. Her boobs were full and covered with a white bra. After she put on the blouse, she unfastened her jeans and slipped then off.

"If I could stay on a boat with my boyfriend, I don't think we'd get too much sleep." Kim giggled as she pulled on the shorts and tucked the shirt into them.

I laughed. "How old is your boyfriend?"

"Sixteen, the same as me. We've been together since the seventh grade."

I nodded and Kim grinned. She put her hands on her hips, cocked her head and said, "I'm not a virgin you know!"

I laughed and said, "Okay."

We went out to the cockpit and Kim went to her dad.

"Look, Daddy. Jenny let me wear this for today. Isn't it cute?" Kim was giggling as she turned around and showed her father the outfit.

"You look very nice, Kim. It was nice of Jenny to let you wear it," Bert said.

Kathy pulled out of the inlet, called down for everyone to hang on and then sped up. The boat came up on plane and Kathy trimmed it out. Eddie went to the bridge and sat with Kathy as she headed for the first waypoint. The rest of us began getting the rods ready so we'd be prepared when we arrived.

Eddie leaned over the rail and said, "About a mile, you girls get the first fish."

When the boat slowed to trolling speed, Cindy and I grabbed two of the rods. I started to feed the lure out, but stopped and called for Kim.

"Here, take this rod and let out line until I tell you to stop. We want the lure to be about fifty yards out," I said.

Bert came over to me and put his hand on my shoulder, "Isn't that a conflict of interest?"

I shook my head and kept my eye on Kim. "I talked to the port captain last night and asked about Kim fishing. He said it was okay as long as you remained impartial. Can you treat Kim like one of us and let her fish?"

Bert thought for a moment, nodded and said, "You do know she's never done it before."

"We know, it's okay," I said. "That's enough line, Kim; flip that lever on the reel."

I moved behind Kim and pointed to the lever. She flipped it and said, "Sorry."

"Don't worry, just wind in some of the line. You're doing fine, Kim." She smiled when I reassured her.

Kathy let Eddie take the helm and came down to help set the outriggers. Once all the lines were set, we stepped back to watch the rods. Because we were trying to target the small sailfish, we opted use lures on all the rods. We learned the day before the juvenile fish were less wary and more aggressive.

Bert stepped next to his daughter and said, "Do you like this so far?" Kim giggled and nodded her head, keeping her eyes glued to the tip of the rod she set out.

"I don't really know what they're up to, I've never fished like this," Bert said.

Cindy and Kathy began to explain the rules to Kim. Erin also listened, making sure she understood the things we told her before. When Kathy told Kim that she was responsible for the rod she set out, she froze.

"You mean you want me to catch a fish if one bites this rod?" Kim pointed at the rod in the holder.

"That's the idea," Kathy said. "Just do what you're told and everything will be fine. We'll try not to sound bossy, but things can get intense."

"I understand," Kim said and then began to stare at the rod tip again.

"We have marks!" Eddie called from the bridge.

"My brother means he sees fish on the fish finder," I told Kim and Erin. "Stand ready and stay alert."

Kim looked back at me and began to ask, "Do you think we'll catch a..."

"FISH ON!" Kathy shouted and she grabbed the port rod.

Kim looked at Kathy, watching her pump the rod and wind at the reel. She screeched and bounced on the deck as Kathy fought the fish.

"Fish on," I yelled, pointing at the rod Kim was supposed to be watching.

Kim turned, looked at the rod and saw the tip being pulled down toward the water.

I moved next to Kim and calmly told her to pull the rod out of the holder and start reeling. She followed my instructions, and began to reel against the strong fish. I glance at Bert and watched him as his daughter struggled with her first big fish.

Cindy noticed the rod butt was pressing into Kim's stomach, grabbed a harness and fastened it around her, being careful not to touch the rod. She told Kim how to hold the rod butt in the cup on the harness and keep the tip up. Kim was giggling and bouncing as the fish made several strong runs.

Kathy's fish was at the stern and I went to help. I tagged the fish and Cindy cut the leader at the hook. While Kathy went to the tackle station and selected another lure, I went back to Kim.

The fish came up and danced on its tail about twenty feet from the boat.

"Oh my God, did you see that?" Kim yelled.

"Keep winding or you'll lose it," Brad said from the bridge.

Kim managed to get the fish to the starboard side of the boat and Cindy tagged it. I took the cutter and waited for the fish to settle down so I could cut the leader.

When Brad yelled, "Fish on the port rigger," Erin grabbed the rod.

I was able to make a clean cut on Kim's fish and Bert checked the leader. I tied on another lure, told Kim to send it back out and then went to help Erin. Eddie was making a wide turn to go back over the track we had fished and see if we could pick up a few more.

Once Kim had her line back out and the rod in a holder, she went to her dad.

"Were you watching, Daddy? Did you see me catch that big fish?" Kim was quivering with excitement.

"I sure did, you really did great," Bert said.

I went over to Kim and her dad. "You did a real good job, Kim. Just remember to keep tension on the fish or you'll lose it."

Bert laughed and said, "That's a lesson I can use." He looked at me and smiled. "You have no idea how hard it was for me to keep my mouth shut. I wanted to tell Kim what to do, but I realize you guys had it covered."

Erin called for someone to help her. The fish she was fighting was close to the boat and almost ready to be tagged. Kathy grabbed the tag pole and stood ready as Erin pulled the fish to the stern. I saw the fish, went to the transom door and opened it.

I took a pair of pliers and said, "See if you can get it over here, Erin. I think I can get the hook out."

Erin walked over to me and continued to pull the fish closer. When Kathy tagged it, I grabbed the leader in one hand and gripped the hook with the pliers. One quick twist of the pliers removed the hook and the fish swam off.

Kathy, Erin, Cindy, Kim and I traded places with the guys. Kathy took the helm and the rest of us sat down to relax and catch our breath.

"So, Kim, I guess you like deep sea fishing," Cindy said.

"It's the best," Kim said and then she giggled. "I think I'm wet down here." She pointed at her crotch.

Erin laughed and said, "You too, huh? This is almost as good as sex."

Kim laughed and said, "Yeah, almost!"

We were all giggling when we heard Frank call out. We went to the rail looked over the edge and watched as Frank began fighting another fish. Just as Frank's fish broke the surface, two more rods went off and the boys were fighting a triple.

"Let's go give them a hand," Cindy said as she started down the steps.

Kim, Erin and I followed, leaving Kathy at the helm. Bert was seated on the steps, watching the action and waiting until he was needed to observer the tag and release of the fish. I stood against the bulkhead with the other girls, watching the guys work the three fish.

"We'll probably lose one of the fish," I said. "It's really hard to land a triple."

We saw Eddie and Frank switch places, with Eddie ducking under Frank's raised rod. Kathy was trying to work the boat and keep the fish from tangling the lines. When Brad said his fish was close, I went to tag it.

Bert tried to stay out of the way as I leaned over the gunwale and pushed the tag into the fish. When I backed up, Kevin pulled the fish up by the leader and freed the hook.

"Clean tag and release," Bert said.

Before we were finished, we managed to tag and release the other two fish, completing the triple. We reset the lines and told Kathy we were ready for another pass.

We stayed in the area for the rest of the day and caught twenty-two sailfish and lost another four. They were all small, but they were still worth one hundred points each. Because we used circle hooks again, we received an extra fifty points per fish. We lost one hundred points because of a bad tag and cutting a leader too long, but finished the day with thirty two hundred points.

I went to the bridge along with Kathy, Kim, Bert and Erin. I took the helm and headed to the marina and tournament headquarters. The rest of the crew stowed the equipment and cleaned the cockpit.

"Want to drive, Kim?" I asked.

Kim nodded her head and said, "I'd love to." She looked at her dad. "He never lets me drive our boat."

Bert nodded and said, "Guilty as charged."

Kim took the wheel and I gave her instructions. Like most people that drive a boat for the first time, she had a tendency to over steer. Once she relaxed a little, she was able to keep the boat on course.

The rest of the group finished in the cockpit and joined us on the bridge. Eddie sat next to Bert and asked if anyone wanted a soda. As we replied, Eddie took cans of cold Coke from the refrigerator and passed them out.

Bert pulled the tab on his can, took a long drink and put the can in a cup holder. He turned to Eddie and shook his head.

"I don't understand a couple of things, Eddie. Why weren't there any other boats around us today?" Bert asked.

"I don't know, I guess they all went out after marlin. We found these fish yesterday and decided to try and locate them again today. We caught a few marlin yesterday, but the way things worked out, we just stayed on the small fish," Eddie explained.

"The other thing I'd like to know is why you fished the way you did. I've fished like that with live bait, but never with lures. We've always teased the fish up before sending the baits back," Bert said. "I must tell you guys, I've learned a lot today."

"When we were out here yesterday, the fish were hitting the teasers," I said. "It seems the younger fish are easier to fool."

Kathy showed Kim how to speed the boat up and adjust the trim-tabs. There was a stiff wind coming out of the south and the seas were up from the morning, but the boat rode the waves well. When the bow came off one wave and hit hard, Kathy told Kim to back off a little.

Bert finished his paperwork and we signed it as we went in. When we reached the inlet, I stood up behind Kim and told her to slow down. She pulled back on the throttles and eased into the choppy water at the mouth of the inlet. I let her drive until we reached the ICW and then I took over.

As I backed the boat into our slip, Eddie, Brad and Kevin stood ready to tie her off. Once the boat was secure, we headed to the hotel to check in.

Mom, Dad and the rest of our parents were already in the meeting room that was being used as tournament headquarters. We went to their table and said hello. Kim started to follow her dad, but Eddie caught her arm and pulled her over to the table with the rest of us.

"Looks like you kids are the first boat in," Dad said. "How did you do?"

Kathy and Brad took turns telling about the trip and the school of small sailfish. When Brad told him how many points we had, Dad whistled.

"That's great!" Dad said.

I glanced at Erin and smiled as I watched her tell her dad and Cindy's mom about the day. Her arms were waving as she tried to convey the excitement of the outing. Bert walked over to the table and stood next to his daughter.

Mom looked up at Kim, noticed she was dressed like the rest of us and said, "Did you have fun out there, Kim?"

Kim began to babble, telling Mom, and the rest of the people anywhere near us, about getting to catch a couple of fish and driving the boat. She was so worked up, she couldn't hold still. Suddenly Kim's eyes got big and she said, "I've got to pee!"

Everyone laughed as she scurried away toward the restrooms. Erin and Cindy followed her, trying to stop laughing.

Bert turned to Eddie, Kathy, Brad and me. His face was glowing and he was smiling. "I can't tell you how much it means to me that you kids let Kim be a part of your crew today. She could barely sleep last night and talked my ear off until I finally made her go to bed."

"I think she had a good time," Mom said. "If that last go around was any indication."

"It was nice of you to let her dress like all of you too. I'm sure it means a lot to her. Maybe she will be more interested in fishing with me than chasing boys," Bert said, and then he chuckled.

"I wouldn't count on it, Bert," I said. "Maybe if you invited her boyfriend to go fishing too, it would help. I know fishing with Brad makes me happy."

A few of the other teams began to arrive in the meeting room. They found tables, got drinks and milled around. When Kim, Erin and Cindy returned, we went to get a hotdog and a Coke.

Jeff and Eric Lamar came up to us at the refreshment stand and said hello.

"Did your day suck too?" Jeff asked as he reached for a hotdog and took a bite. "I don't think I saw anyone catch a fish all day. We got them to come up, but they wouldn't take the bait." Jeff took another bite of his dog. "How about you guys, any better luck?"

I nudged Erin and said, "You tell him, Erin."

Erin pushed her chest out and said, "We caught twenty two today."

The hotdog in Jeff's mouth came shooting out and landed on the floor. "Twenty two! Did you guys fish for Dolphin and Wahoo?"

Kim giggled, and joined the fun. "We caught sailfish."

"Bullshit!" Eric said. "Nobody caught sails or marlin out there today. We talked to at least a dozed other boats and didn't hear about a single fish."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.