Lady Guinevere
Chapter 46

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I woke to the feeling of Brad's hand between my legs. When I opened my eyes, I saw him smiling at me.

"Morning, Little-bit."

I squirmed against his fingers, moved closer and kissed him. "Morning."

"Are you ready to get going?"

"Mmmm, maybe in a minute." Brad slid a finger into me and moved it in and out. "Nothing like waking up to a nice finger fucking."

I reached for Brad's cock and curled my fingers around his shaft. As we played with each other, I glanced over my shoulder at Frank and Erin sleeping on the airbed next to us. Frank was on his back with Erin's head lying on his chest. The covers were down to their waists and I could see Erin was still topless.

Brad's thumb brushed my clit and I quickly returned my attention to him. We kissed softly and I wiggled against his hand. Eddie's voice broke my mood when he yelled for us to get up and get going.

Reluctantly, Brad and I separated and I sat up. Brad got out of bed, kissed my forehead and walked to the head.

"Time to get up you two," I said as I nudged the airbed with my foot.

Erin rolled toward me, looked up and grinned. "What time is it?" she asked sleepily.

I glanced at the clock in the galley and said, "A little after six. Time to get going."

When Erin sat up, I saw she was still wearing the bottoms to her pajamas. She stood up, stretched her arms over her head and then twisted her body at the waist.

"Is that bed comfortable?" I asked. Erin nodded. "Better wake up Frank, it's going to get busy around here real fast."

Erin leaned over, shook Frank's shoulder and told him to wake up. Frank groaned and tried to turn away, but Erin shook him again. After a couple minutes, Frank sat up and rubbed his eyes.

I grabbed Erin's hand and led her to the head. We took turns using the toilet and I started the shower. I stepped into the shower and Erin followed me, giggling.

"How did things go last night, Erin?" I started to shampoo my hair.

"Wonderful, Jenny, just wonderful."

I giggled and asked, "Did you two... ?" Erin shook her head.

"Frank and I just kissed and touched. Jenny, he made me cum with his fingers." We switched places and she began washing her hair. "It was so nice; I didn't feel any pressure to do anything. He was so gentle and it was the best. It was the first time I ever had an orgasm."

"Like it?" Erin nodded and a big grin formed on her face. "I hope Brad and I didn't make you feel uncomfortable."

"Not at all. It was a little strange at first, you know, watching you two doing it, but it didn't bother me." Erin started to cover her body with soap. "Frank has a nice big dick."

I laughed and said, "I thought you said you guys didn't do it."

"I used my hand."

We finished in the shower, turned off the water and stepped out to dry. While we rubbed towels over ourselves, Kevin came into the head and stood in front of the toilet.

"Sorry, couldn't wait any longer," Kevin said. He finished and left.

Cindy was the next to come into the room. "Morning."

"Good morning, Cindy," Erin said. "Did you sleep well?"

Cindy laughed. "Yeah, what little sleep I got was good. Kevin was crazed last night."

I giggled and said, "He was a little horny, was he?"

"He was a lot horny, but so was I," Cindy said. "I even blew him."

"I thought that made you sick," I said.

"Not last night. I decided to try it again. This time I didn't think about it and just did it." Cindy snickered. "I might even get used to the taste of that stuff."

Erin giggled and then said, "I think Jenny likes it, at least that's the way it looked to me last night."

Cindy laughed. "From what I hear, she could live on Brad's cum. Kevin told me Brad and Eddie tease him about it."

"Why?" Erin asked.

"Because they're getting their cocks sucked and Kevin wasn't, but that's going to change. I may never be a cum queen like Jenny or Kathy, but I am going to keep my guy happy."

"Did Kevin return the favor, Cindy?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! He sure did," Cindy said and then giggled.

Eddie came into the head and got into the shower. While he was washing, Kathy joined him. Cindy, Erin and I went to the master stateroom to get dressed.

"I wonder what it's like outside?" Erin asked. "I don't know what to wear."

"Do you have a warm up suit or sweats?" Cindy asked. "It's usually cool first thing in the morning."

Erin shook her head. I took one of my nylon warm up suits out of a hanging locker and handed it to Erin. "You can wear this, Erin." I said.

"Thanks," Erin said as she put on her underwear and then the warm up suit. She zipped the jacket up to her neck and tugged at the bottom. I giggled, pulled the zipper down part way and stepped back.

"It isn't going to be that cold. Besides, you want to keep Frank interested, don't you?"

Erin nodded and smiled. "Do you think he likes me?" Both Cindy and I nodded. "I really like him, I like him better than any boy I was ever with. He's the first guy that didn't just grab at me and try to get into my pants."

"Is there something wrong with Frank? I mean, he is in bed with a cute girl and doesn't try anything?" Cindy said.

Erin laughed and said, "He is so sweet, Cindy. I had to put his hand on my boob so he'd feel me up. Then, I had to take off my top. I think he was really embarrassed, at least at first. After we watched Jenny and Brad for a minute, he loosened up."

"That would do it! Like watching a porn video," Cindy said.

"Shut up, Cindy," I said. "We were just making love. What were you doing with Kevin?"

Cindy cocked her head, flipped her hair and started to laugh. "Sucking and fucking!"

Kathy walked in the stateroom and said, "Who's sucking and fucking?"

"Cindy and Kevin," I said.

"So what's new? How was your night with Frank, Erin?" Kathy asked.

"My cousin is still virgin, if that tells you anything," I said.

"I knew he was a nice guy," Kathy said.

"He's more than nice, Kathy," Erin said.

We finished dressing and went up to the galley. Erin and Kathy said they would make breakfast so Cindy and I sat at the table and chatted about the upcoming day. We heard the engines start and knew the guys were out on deck.

Erin made omelets while Kathy made toast. When the food was ready, I went out and called the boys. We all sat around the table and ate. Erin's omelet was good, but not a good as the ones my aunt made.

"Okay, let's get going," Eddie said. "We'll do the dishes, you guys take the boat out."

The four of us left the galley and went outside. Cindy and Kathy tended the lines and I went up to the bridge with Erin.

"I'm having a wonderful time, Jenny," Erin told me as she watched me turning on the electronics. "You guys are so much fun. I can't believe you guys talk about sex like you do."

"We only talk like that among ourselves, Erin. What we do and say never goes any further. No one talks about what we do to anyone outside our little group."

"I remember you telling me. I won't ever say anything, not that I have that many friends."

"What about the other kids at the party? I thought they were your friends."

"They are, sort of. I like them, but I could never talk to them like I can talk to you guys."

Kathy yelled up and said the boat was untied and I put her in gear and pulled out of the slip.

"We're going to need fuel when we get back," I said. "There's probably enough for tomorrow, but I don't want to take any chances."

Erin sat in the seat next to me, put her feet up on the chair and wrapped her arms around her legs.

"Jenny, are we going to get a chance to go swimming today?"

"We can if it's warm enough." I was a little confused by Erin's question.

"Um, if we do get to go, do you think you guys will go skinny dipping?"

I laughed and said, "Most likely, but you don't have to if you don't want to."

"That's the thing, I want to. I want to try it-at least once. You guys keep telling me I don't have to do anything I don't want to do, but like you said before, how will I know if I don't try? Jenny, I got the message and really believe you guys."

I laughed and realized I was sounding like Mom. "Okay, I won't tell you again."

"Thanks! Can I ask you about something else? Something I saw last night." I nodded. "How do you do that; you know, get Brad's whole dick in your mouth?"

I shrugged and replied, "I just can. I gagged the first few times, but I learned to relax and swallow so it goes into my throat."

Erin grinned and nodded. "I don't know if I can do that."

"Do what?" Cindy asked as she came up to the bridge.

"We're talking about sucking cock," I said. "Erin was asking how I can take Brad's cock into my throat and I was telling her."

"Oh, I can't do that. I've only done it a couple of times and I only let Kevin put the end in my mouth. I just keep my hand wrapped around him so he doesn't go too deep," Cindy said.

Kathy came up and joined in our conversation about oral sex. As we talked about what we liked and disliked, Erin listened intently, asking questions when she didn't understand something.

We got close to our first destination and I asked Kathy to tell the guys. She went down to the cockpit to let them know.

"They're ready whenever we are," Kathy said when she came back up.

"They're always ready," Cindy said, laughing. "How about fishing?"

We laughed and agreed with Cindy's comment. Erin leaned close to me and said, "I wonder if Frank is ready?"

I giggled and asked, "Are you?" Erin nodded. "Then go for it. I'm afraid you're going to have to take the lead with him, Erin. My cousin is so scared of making you upset; I don't think he will try anything."

Our first waypoint was only a half mile away so I slowed the boat, switched on the trolling valves and set the autopilot. Kathy yelled down and the boys started setting the lines. Eddie was lowering the port outrigger when Kathy saw a fish come up and called to Brad.

Frank sent a bait back to the fish and fought the small sail to the back of the boat. Kevin tagged it, pulled it in through the transom door and removed the hook before sending it back into the water.

The action proved to be fast and furious as we worked a school of juvenile sailfish. We switched places with the guys, taking turns hooking, tagging and releasing the small fish. At one point, we had a triple on and only lost one of the fish.

By the time the fish turned off, we tagged and released eight sailfish.

"That would have been twelve hundred points," Kevin said. "We need to keep this spot in mind for tomorrow."

Eddie went below and returned with the information about the tournament. We all sat on the bridge and listened as my brother went over the rules. It was getting warm so I removed my warm up jacket and sat in my bra. Kathy also removed her top, but she wasn't wearing anything under it.

"It says that we can fish for Dolphin and Wahoo in addition to billfish," Eddie said as he read from the flyer. "The Dolphin and Wahoo are worth seventy five points and an extra twenty five for circle hooks. The bill fish are the same as always."

Eddie looked up from the paper and said, "Maybe we should try to find some Dolphin in case we can't find any sails or marlin tomorrow."

"I think that's a really good idea," Brad said. "It never hurts to be prepared."

I glanced at Erin and Frank. They were sitting next to one another on the portside of the bridge. Erin's jacket was unzipped, but still on. When our eyes met, Erin and I grinned at each other.

"During the tournament only one person can touch a rod," I said to Frank and Erin. "Whoever grabs the rod has to land the fish. No one can touch it in any way. You can help put on the harness, but that's it. When you tag a fish, the tag has to be above the lateral line and behind the gills."

"How about when you cut the line?" Erin asked.

"You have to cut the leader within three feet of the hook. When we get the rods ready, we will mark the leader with a marker so we know where three feet is," Brad said. "Sometimes it gets hairy when we have a fish on and we're trying to release it. If we're not careful and cut the leader too long, we lose points."

Frank leaned forward and said, "That's cool to know, but you guys already know the rules. I don't think Erin or I will be fishing during the tournament."

"Oh yes you will," Cindy said. "These guys give everyone a turn. If you're on the boat, you fish just like the rest of us."

Eddie took the helm and headed in towards shore. "Let's see if we can find some Dolphin and Wahoo. We can keep a couple and have fresh fish one night."

As the boat moved through the water, we sat around and talked about some of our past tournaments. Erin removed her jacket and so did Cindy. When we reached the place Eddie wanted to try, Kathy, Cindy, Erin and I went to the cockpit to change the lures.

We were trolling into what wind there was and it was hot in the cockpit. Kathy was the first to remove her pants, followed by Cindy and then me. I also took off my bra and was wearing only my thong. Eddie slowed the boat and we began setting the lines. Once we were set, the four of us settled back to watch the rods.

I glanced at Erin and grinned when I saw she was down to her panties like the rest of us. I asked if we should go put on our suits, but everyone shook their head no.

When the first fish hit, Erin took the rod and began to reel it in. Kathy gaffed the Dolphin and we put it in the fish box.

Eddie spotted a large mat of floating weeds and was fishing along the edge of it. We caught a few more Dolphin and several Wahoo. The guys all stayed on the bridge and watched us, letting us catch all the fish.

"You've got to love watching a bunch of naked girls fishing," Kevin said as he leaned over the rail and looked down at us.

"We're not naked," Cindy said. "We still have our panties on!"

"Close enough for me, you guys still look sexy and hot," Kevin quipped.

"I am hot," Kathy said. "We should go for a swim and have lunch."

Kevin turned around, talked to the other guys and then leaned back over the rail. "Pull the lines, we'll head in and anchor."

We reeled in the lines, stowed the rods and yelled up to Eddie we were ready to go. Eddie sped up and headed toward shore. He found a place in about four feet of water and stopped the boat. I could hear the anchor being lowered and then felt the boat come to rest.

The guys came down from the bridge and joined us in the cockpit. Brad came over to me, put his arms around my waist and pulled me to him, kissing me tenderly. Before long, we were all coupled up, kissing and hugging. I glanced at Erin and Frank and smiled as they kissed one another.

I stepped back from Brad, and said, "Let's go swimming, sweetie."

Brad undressed and then opened the transom door. He jumped in the water. I got towels, then followed him. Within minutes, the rest of the group joined us. We all splashed around and swam around the stern of the boat. We stayed in the cool water for about twenty minutes and then climbed back onto the boat.

Kathy took the freshwater wash down hose and began to spray the saltwater off our bodies. We each grabbed a towel and dried off before going inside to make sandwiches.

Kathy, Cindy, Erin and I sat on the settees while the guys made lunch. We ate and then went back out to get some sun. Erin asked Frank to put sun block on her and told him to make sure he covered the white parts of her body with extra. Kathy and I spread towels out on the deck and stretched out to relax in the warm sunlight.

Cindy and Erin also lay next to us while the guys sat on the gunwales. The sun felt good on me and I rolled onto my stomach to warm by back. Brad, Eddie, Kevin and Frank all sat on the starboard gunwale and talked about the morning fishing.

"Well?" I said to Erin. "How do you like skinny dipping?"

Erin giggled and said, "It's great, Jenny! I love being naked and I'm not the least bit embarrassed." She looked at the guys and smirked. "I love the view too."

I laughed at Erin and nodded. "Looks like a dessert tray to me. Maybe I should go over there and have a snack."

Kathy and Cindy were listening to Erin and I talk and they started to laugh at what I said.

Erin looked at me and said, "Right, like you'd do that in front of everyone." I nodded and giggled. "Bullshit, I dare you!"

"Oh no, you shouldn't have said that, Erin!" Kathy said as she laughed. "Never dare Jenny to do something like that."

"Why?" Erin asked.

By the time Erin finished, I was on my way over to Brad. I knelt between his legs, took his cock in my hand and covered it with my mouth. After bobbing my head a few times, I sat back and smiled up at Brad.

"I don't believe it," Erin said. "She really did it."

Kathy and Cindy both laughed and Cindy said, "Told you."

Erin shook her head. "Would you guys do that?" Kathy and Cindy nodded. "You guys are crazy."

"So, what's your point, Erin?" Kathy said as she moved to her knees and shuffled to Eddie.

I glanced back and saw Cindy going to Kevin. She knelt between his legs and looked up at him. Within a couple of minutes, the three of us were fondling and kissing our boyfriends' dicks.

Frank was sitting next to Brad and seemed to be a little put off by our antics. I glanced up at my cousin and saw him force a thin smile. His eyes widened and when I noticed Erin next to me, I knew why.

Erin rested her arms on Frank's legs and reached for his erect cock. She stroked him and turned to me. We smiled at each other and Erin whispered, "I want to."

I giggled and took Brad in my mouth as my hand moved on his shaft. I watched Erin out of the corner on my eye as she leaned forward and kissed the head of his member. Frank let out a muffled yelp and his legs jerked as Erin covered his glans with her mouth.

Releasing Brad's cock from my mouth, I watched as Erin took the end of Frank's dick between her lips. She moved her head slowly and a little more of my cousin's dick disappeared. When I heard Erin gag, I put my hand on her back.

"Take it easy, Erin. Relax, breath and don't try to take too much at first," I whispered.

Erin nodded and went back to what she was doing. I was torn between sucking Brad and watching Frank and Erin. On the other side of me, Kathy was giving Eddie a slow blowjob. Cindy was sucking on Kevin, keeping her hand wrapped around his cock so he didn't go too deep.

When I heard Erin say, "Am I doing it right?" I looked over and saw Frank nodding his head.

I wanted to tell Erin there was no such thing as doing it wrong, but I didn't. Brad put his hand on my head and pushed me toward his cock, but I continued to watch Erin and Frank. I used my hand to jack off Brad, but my attention was on the couple next to us.

Erin continued to use her mouth and hand on Frank. She was able to get over half of his cock in her mouth before she gagged and had to back off. I noticed Frank's legs begin to quiver and one of his feet begin to bounce on the deck. I wondered if he was going to warn Erin that he was getting close.

"Erin, I'm going to cum," Frank said in a low throaty voice.

Erin nodded her head and I saw her cheeks pull in as she increased the suction on his cock. Frank's body stiffened and I watched Erin's cheeks relax and her eyes open wide. She coughed and pulled back. Frank's cock shot cum on her face and she opened her mouth to take him back in. When Erin sat back and looked up at Frank, I went back to Brad.

When all the guys were finished, Kathy, Erin, Cindy and I went back to our towels and stretched out. The guys jumped into the water, leaving us alone for a few minutes.

"Wow, that was so cool," Erin said, looking at me. "I think I could get used to doing that. I want to learn how to get it all in my mouth, like you and Kathy do."

I giggled and said, "It looked like Frank wasn't going to warn you, Erin."

"He did, but I was ready anyway, as ready as I could be," Erin said. "I guess I did okay for my first time."

"You did really good for your first time, Erin." Cindy said. "The first time I did it, I puked."

"It surprised me, but it didn't make me feel sick, not at all," Erin said proudly. "Someday maybe I'll be as good and Kathy and Jenny."

Kathy laughed and said, "Well, you know, practice makes perfect."

Erin nodded, giggled and said, "I plan to be perfect, as perfect as I can be in the short time I have left with Frank."

"There are other guys around, Erin," I said.

Erin got a serious look on her face and said, "Not for me. I'll wait for Frank to come back." Erin smiled and whispered, "I'm really falling for him."

"He's falling for you too, Erin," Kathy said. "Have you ever watched the way he looks at you? That boy is in love!"

We were lying on our backs and chatting when the guys climbed back onto the boat. They rinsed off, dried themselves and sat on the ends of our towels at our feet. Brad rubbed my legs, pulled them apart and moved his head between them. Before he kissed my pussy, he looked up and said, "Your turn."

The guys returned the favor, kissing and licking us until we all were groaning out loud. I glanced at Erin and watched her body convulse as Frank worked on her pussy with his tongue.

After we were sated, it was our turn to jump into the water and cool off. The four of us girls stood close to one another and giggled.

"This has been a day of firsts for me," Erin said. "It's the first time I ever went skinny dipping, sat around with a bunch of guys naked, gave a guy a blowjob and had my pussy eaten. All in all, this has been one of the best days on my life-so far."

"What do you mean by, 'so far, ' Erin?" Cindy asked.

Erin giggled and said, "Well, if I have my way, Frank is going to lose his virginity tonight."

We all laughed. "Are you going to tell him or make it a surprise?" I asked.

Erin thought for a moment and said, "I'm going to surprise him."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.