Lady Guinevere
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was getting ready for bed when I heard a light knock on my door. I was naked, looking for a tee shirt to wear to bed. It didn't dawn on me that it might be someone other than my brother and I said, "Come in."

Frank opened the door and gasped. I turned around, giggled and pulled my tee shirt on.

"It seems like we keep meeting like this, Frank."

"I'm sorry, Jen, you said come in."

"I know, don't worry about it. What do you need?"

"Can I talk to you for a few minutes?"

"Sure, about what?" I thought I knew, but I didn't let on.

"About Erin. Do you think she likes me?"

"Yes, she told me she thinks you're cute and a nice guy."

"I like her too. I think she's really hot."

"I can tell. You never take your eyes off her."

"Jenny, Erin is only the second girl I ever kissed. The first time was a birthday party when I was twelve. We played spin the bottle."

I giggled. "Erin said you're not bad at it." I just couldn't tell him what she really said.

Frank grinned and said, "Really!" I nodded. "Anyway, I don't know too much about girls-I really don't know anything about them. I don't want to do anything to make Erin mad at me."

"That's easy, Frank. If she says no, you stop, no matter what you think she means. When a girl says she doesn't want to do something, don't do it."

"I guess that makes sense."

"It makes sense now, but when you're going at it, things can change. If you let your dick do your thinking, you might do something a girl doesn't want you to."

"What should I do?"

"Just be nice to her." I giggled again. "You might try kissing her before she asks you to."

"I mean how do I know what she wants me to do?"

"You could always ask Erin, or you can try something and see if she stops you."

Frank paced and seemed embarrassed. "I don't know what to do. It's kind of scary to me, Jenny. I'm so afraid of making her mad at me."

I thought about Frank's dilemma for a moment and then walked over to him. I put my arms around his neck and said, "Okay, pretend you're kissing me."

Frank and I put our cheeks together and I said, "Okay, now start rubbing my side."

Frank put his hand on my side at my waist and moved it up and down a couple of inches. "Higher," I told him and he moved up half way between my waist and armpit.

"Good, now move higher and let your thumb touch my boob."

When his thumb brushed against the side of my boob, I clamped my arm on his hand. "That means I don't want you to do that, Frank." I lifted my arm, releasing his hand. "If I didn't stop kissing or pull away, you could try again after a few minutes."

"What if she stopped kissing me?"

"Then she might not want you to touch her boobs. Let's pretend she didn't stop kissing you, Frank."

Frank started to rub my side again. When his thumb touched my boob again, I didn't stop him, instead I turned slightly and let his hand cover more of my tit. His touch excited me and I moved my mouth to his and really kissed him. Frank's hand closed over my boob and I moaned into his mouth.

I pulled back and said, "Wow, Erin's right, you are pretty good for a beginner. That meant I wanted you to touch me, or at least I didn't mind that you did."

"That's it?"

"The next step would be to see if she wanted you to touch her under her top."

Frank furrowed his forehead. I grinned and started to kiss him again. He put his hand on my boob and began to squeeze it, hard.

"Whoa, take it easy, you're hurting me. A girl's tits aren't oranges; you can't squeeze juice out of them. How would you like it if I gripped your balls like that?"

"It would hurt like hell."

"You're right, it did. Take it easy. This time put your hand under my top."

Frank and I began kissing and he slipped his hand under my tee and started to rub my side. He moved up to my boob and began massaging it, much nicer this time. I sort of got lost in the moment and moaned softly into Frank's mouth.

"Play with my nipple, but not too rough," I said and then returned my mouth to his.

Frank rolled my nipple between his fingers and tugged at it gently. I felt my pussy tingle and finally had to stop him before I got carried away. Putting my hands on his shoulders, I pushed away from Frank.

"Okay, that's enough, you're doing fine."

I felt a little flush and my breathing was ragged. I could still feel my pussy tingling and wanted to touch myself while I was still turned on. For a moment I though about letting Frank finger me and get me off, but I though about Brad and didn't.

"Thanks, Jenny. I don't know if Erin will let me do anything, but someday a girl might and at least I'll have some idea of what to do."

I glanced at Frank's crotch and grinned when I saw his shorts were tented.

"Looks like you liked it as much as I did, Frank." Frank blushed and nodded. "If I didn't have a boyfriend, I might be temped to take care of that for you, but I don't think Brad would like it if I did."

"I know."

Frank's puppy dog look almost caused me to melt. I felt a little sorry for him, but I wasn't going to cheat on Brad.

"What about other things, Jenny? How do I learn about them?"

"Just try things. Learning is half the fun. Don't worry, you'll figure it out as you go. There's one thing you should know, almost all the girls I know love to have their pussy's eaten."

Frank made a face.

"Don't knock it until you try it. If you want a girl to suck your cock, you're going to have to return the favor."

"Okay, thanks a lot."

"No problem, now go to bed. Goodnight, Frank."

"Goodnight, Jen, thanks again. See you in the morning."

Frank left and I went to bed and finished what we started.

I woke up first in the morning and went out to get my brother and cousin out of bed. Once we were dressed, we headed for Erin's to pick her up and then get Kevin before going to Kathy and Brad's.

"Hi, guys," Erin said as she got in the van.

"Morning, Erin," I said. "Ready to go fishing?"

I looked back and saw Erin and Frank staring at each other. Finally, Erin answered, "You bet I am! I'm so excited."

"Is everything okay with your dad, Erin?" Frank asked.

"Everything is great; he's being so cool about all this. We had a long talk last night, it was great," Erin said.

We stopped at Kevin's house and he came out and jumped into the van. We picked up Brad, Kathy and Cindy and headed to the marina. When we arrived, the girls went below to fix breakfast while the boys got the boat ready to go. We ate while the engines warmed and then left to go fishing.

Kathy, Erin and Cindy cleaned up the galley while I went out to talk to Brad. I took him to the master stateroom and asked him to sit down. I wasn't going to tell him about what happened with Frank, but I was feeling guilty.

"Brad, you know I love you, don't you?"

"Yes, Little-bit, I love you too."

"I have to tell you something. I hope you don't hate me when I'm finished."

I told Brad about what Frank and I did the night before. He looked a little hurt at first, but then he began to smile.

"You taught your cousin how to feel up a girl?" I nodded. "That was nice of you, Jen."

"You're not mad at me, or jealous?"

"No, I'm not mad. Maybe a little jealous, but not so much that I'm upset with you. Maybe Frank will keep from hurting some girl because of you and I think that outweighs my jealousy."

I kissed Brad and hugged him tightly. "Thanks for being so understanding, sweetie. I love you so much."

"I know you do. That's why I'm okay with it. It wasn't like you were cheating on me. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, anything."

"Why didn't you teach him to fuck and stuff?"

"I was thinking about letting him touch my pussy, but I didn't for two reasons. One, I was feeling a little guilty and second, I think it's more fun to learn on your own."

"He would have been learning, from someone that's great in bed."

"Are you telling me you wouldn't be pissed if I did it with Frank?"

"No I wouldn't be pissed, Little-bit. It isn't like you're going out and picking up some stranger or something. Frank is your cousin."

"I could never do that; not without you knowing in advance and having your permission."

"If you want to teach Frank about sex, it's okay with me."

I couldn't believe what Brad was telling me. I wondered if he really cared about me for a moment and then realized he was secure with our relationship. I thought about my parents and the things they did in Daytona and how they handled it and what they told Eddie and me.

Slipping off the bed, I knelt on the deck between Brad's legs. I opened his shorts, pulled his cock out and began to fondle it. "Frank may want to know what a blow job feels like and I think I need some practice."

I took his cock in my mouth and quickly brought him off. When I looked up at Brad, he was grinning.

"So, what do you think, Brad, do I need more practice?"

"I think you did fine, baby; that was great. It's been a few days since we have had sex."

"I know, it's been way too long and I plan on getting caught up as soon as possible."

"If you insist." Brad chuckled.

I sucked him for a moment, giggled and said, "I do insist."

Brad and I went back into the cabin. He went out to see what the other guys were doing and I stayed in the cabin with the girls.

"Is everything okay with you and Brad, Jenny?" Erin asked.

"Yes, everything is fine, I was just finishing breakfast." I said and began to laugh.

"What?" Erin asked.

"She was giving Brad a blowjob, Erin," Kathy said.

"Really? Is that what you were doing, Jenny?" Erin sounded surprised.

"Yeah, I love his cock," I said.

"Wow, I've never done that before. Do guys really like it?" Erin asked.

"Hell yeah!" Kathy said. "Eddie loves to have his dick sucked as much as I like my pussy licked."

"Eddie does that to you?" Erin sounded like she had never heard of it.

"Sure, haven't you ever had a guy go down on you, Erin?" I asked.

"No, whenever I had sex, the asshole just stuck it in, moved a few times and shot his load. Sometimes we didn't kiss or anything," Erin told us. "Do you do that stuff too, Cindy?"

"No, I can't seem to get the hang of having Kevin's cock in my mouth," Cindy said. "I haven't tried in a while, but the last time I got sick."

The four of us sat at the table and discussed the pros and cons of oral sex. By the time we decided to go outside and see what the guys were doing, Cindy told us she was going to try it again and Erin was shaking her head.

As we were heading out of the cabin, Erin grabbed my arm and stopped me. Kathy and Cindy continued out to the cockpit while I waited to see what Erin wanted.

"Jenny, I wanted to thank you for the panties and bras you gave me, I love them. Last night, I tried them all on and washed them so I could wear a new set today." Erin giggled. "I even showed them to my dad."

"What did your dad say about them, Erin?"

"He really didn't say much about the underwear, he just said they were very nice. What he did tell me is that he didn't realize I'd grown up. I told him the truth about what happened when I was living with my mom."

"Was he pissed?"

"Not really. Dad said he didn't care about what happened in the past, he only cares about my future. Jenny, my dad thinks you and the others are something else. He said he was a little shocked at first, but after spending the day around you guys, he's changed his mind about things, things about me."

I laughed and said, "Yeah, my family has a way of doing that. Some time we can talk about it, Erin. My mom is the coolest mom I know. I can talk to her about anything."

"That's cool; I wish I had someone to talk to sometimes. My dad is okay, but sometimes I need a woman's point of view. My mom never told me anything about growing up or sex. What I know I learned from her boyfriend's kid and that wasn't much."

"You can always talk to my mom if you want to, she's really good. A little blunt at times, but she will tell you anything you want to know."

"Do you think Frank would think I'm a slut if I wanted him to do things with me?" I shook my head. "I've only known him for two days, but I really like him. You guys are always goofing around and it makes me a little jealous."

"You can do whatever you want to, Erin. If you want to fool around with Frank, go for it. I don't think he'll think you're a slut or anything. I know he's afraid of making you mad or hurting you."

"Why? Doesn't he know I like him?"

"Like you said, he's shy. He's never done anything with a girl and he's afraid of making a mistake."

"How do you know so much about him, Jenny?"

"I talked with him last night and he told me."

"You did? What did you tell him, you know, about girls."

"I told him what my parents told my brother and me. If a girl says no, it's no, no questions asked. I also told him if he wants to know if you want to do anything he should try or ask you."

"Really! What did he say?"

"You're going to have to ask him, or wait and see, Erin. It's not my place to talk about things like that. None of us discuss our love lives with anyone outside our group."

"Not even the guys?"

"None of us. It's nobody's business what we do with each other or together." Erin looked shocked. "None of us are shy around each other. If you hang around with us, you'll learn; just don't be surprised at what you see or hear, and don't ever tell anyone."

"I won't, Jenny, I promise."

We left and went to the bridge to join the rest of the group. The wind was up and the seas were rolling.

"Do you see any problems on the radar, Brad?" I asked.

Brad looked at the radar screen and shook his head. "It's just windy, I don't see any storms. At least it's warm with the wind coming out of the south, it could be worse."

"Is it too rough to fish?" Frank asked.

"No, the waves are only about five footers, that's not too bad. It'll be a little hard to set up, but we have to be able to fish in rough water and today should be good practice." Eddie said.

"Where are we going today, Brad?" Kathy asked.

"We thought we run down to Lauderdale and see if we can find some fish. If we do, we can make the run from Miami during the tournament next weekend," Eddie said.

I stood behind Brad and put my arms over his shoulders as he drove. Eddie and Kathy sat on the seat along the port side and Frank sat next to them. Cindy and Kevin were sitting in front of the helm, making out. Erin went over to Frank and slid in next to him.

"We better get set up," Eddie said. "We're almost to the area we're going to fish."

Everyone except Brad went down to the cockpit and began rigging for billfish. By the time we arrived at the spot Eddie wanted to fish, we were ready. Brad slowed the boat to trolling speed and we set the lines.

It was slow for the first hour and we never raised a fish. Brad took us out into deeper water and set up a north troll. I stood on the flying bridge behind Brad and watched for fish. It was hard to see because of the rough water, but I watched for shadows. After twenty minutes, I saw something dark following one of the teasers.

"I think we have a fish following the starboard teaser," I yelled.

Kathy grabbed a baited rod, handed it to Frank and told him to send the bait out. I watched and saw the fish make a pass at the bait, but it missed it. When it came back, I yelled, "Hold the bait steady, Frank. The fish is trying to eat it."

Frank flipped the lever on the reel to stop the line from going out and waited. The fish hit the bait and almost jerked the rod out of Frank's hands. The reel started to spin as the fish made its first run. Kathy told Frank how to control the reel with his thumb.

I ran down and helped Cindy and Kevin clear the teaser rods while Kathy coached Frank. Once the lines were cleared, I put the harness around Frank's waist. The fish continued to take line as Frank tried to crank on the reel. Eddie went up to watch and guide Brad, telling him which way to turn. Normally, Brad would have been standing backwards, but it was easier to face forward in rough water.

Brad turned to port and Frank was able to gain on the fish. The fish came out of the water and Erin screeched.

"Did you see that? That fish is huge!" Erin said.

Kathy giggled and said, "It sure is. I hope we can get a tag in it. Frank, don't try to horse it, you have to tire it out before you can try to bring it in."

I pulled the tag pole out of the holder and handed it to Erin. "Here you go, when the fish gets close enough, you tag it. The tag has to go above the lateral line and behind the gills."

"I can't do that, what if I miss?" Erin asked.

"You'll never know until you try, Erin. After we tag the fish, we have to cut the line," I told her.

Frank was able to gain enough line to get the fish within about fifty feet of the boat. Brad reversed the boat and backed down on the fish as Frank reeled in line. The waves broke over the transom, soaking all of us.

Erin and I stood against the transom and waited for the fish to get close enough to tag. I told Cindy to get the camera out of the cabin and take some pictures. Erin stood with the tag pole poised to poke the fish.

"Just be patient, Erin. You have to wait until you have a clear shot at the fish before you try to tag it," I told her.

The waves continued to break over the transom, but Erin and I stayed ready. The fish finally came into position and Erin poked the tag pole at it, hitting the fish just under the dorsal fin.

"Great Job, Erin, you hit it perfectly," I said. "Now take this cutter and try to cut the line as close to its mouth as you can. In a tournament, the leader has to be cut within three feet of the hook."

Erin took the cutter from me and I took the tag pole. She leaned over the stern, cut the line about a foot from the hook and we all watched the fish swim away. I grabbed the line and showed Erin the black mark on it.

"Here is the three foot mark, Erin. If this was a tournament, we'd of earned three hundred fifty points on that fish. We get three hundred because it's a marlin and an extra fifty points because we use circle hooks," I said.

"What's the difference between circle hooks and regular hooks?" Erin asked.

"The circle hook won't get caught in the fish's gut or deep in its mouth so the chance of it living after being caught is better. It's easier to hook them on a regular J hook, but it can be harder on the fish," I explained.

"That's cool," Erin said.

I looked at Erin and began to giggle. "I see you wore the pink panties and bra today."

Erin looked down and realized her white tee shirt and shorts were almost transparent. She laughed, pulled her shirt away from her chest and said, "Yeah, and I see you wore white undies."

Kathy was wearing dark clothes and although they were soaked, they weren't see-through like Erin's and mine. Somehow Cindy avoided getting too wet, but Frank and Kevin were as soaked as I was.

"Lets get set up and then we can get out of these wet clothes," I said. "Cindy, could you please get some towels for us?"

Cindy went to get the towels while we reset the lines. Brad stayed on his course and Eddie watched. Once the teasers were out and the rod with the bait was rigged, I leaned against the gunwale to catch my breath.

Even though it was warm, I felt a chill because of being wet. I pulled my soggy tee shirt over my head and removed my shorts. After squeezing some of the water out of my things, I took a towel from Cindy and began to dry off. Kathy and Kevin also stripped down to their underwear and dried themselves.

"Okay you two, this is no time to be shy," I said to Frank and Erin. "You can stay wet if you want to, but you can't go in the cabin in those wet clothes."

Erin turned her back to us and removed her shirt and shorts. She asked for a towel and quickly wrapped it around her before turning back to face us.

I watched as Frank looked briefly at Kathy and then at me. He returned his gaze to Erin and smiled at her. Erin must have seen Frank checking Kathy and me out because she took a deep breath and removed her towel. Erin must have decided if Frank was going to look at anyone in their underwear, it was going to be her. She held the towel in front of her, covering her panties, but Erin exposed her bra to Frank and everyone else.

"Grab some of those wet clothes, Erin. We need to get them into the washer and rinse the saltwater out," I said.

Erin, Cindy, Kathy and I went into the cabin and down to the staterooms. I took of my underwear and tossed them into the washer with the clothes I brought with me. Kathy also tossed her panties and bra into the washer.

"You should get your undies into the washer too, Erin. You don't want to ruin your new things," Kathy said.

Erin shyly removed her underwear and added them to the load in the washing machine. She wrapped her towel around her waist and glanced around at the rest of us.

Cindy went into the small stateroom and returned with swim trunks for Frank and Kevin. She went up to the salon and out to the cockpit, carrying the trunks with her.

"Is she going out there naked?" Erin asked.

"Sure, Cindy is going to get Frank and Kevin's boxers so we can wash them," Kathy said.

Cindy came back with the boys' underwear and tossed them in the washer. I added a little detergent and started the machine. We went into the master stateroom, got our bikinis on and went back out to the cockpit.

We caught a couple of sailfish and one small Wahoo before we decided to call it a day and get out of the rough seas. Brad headed back toward shore while the rest of us took care of the tackle. Brad entered the ICW at Lauderdale and we motored slowly to our marina.

By the time we reached the marina, the winds had died down and it got hot. It was still early in the afternoon so we decided to go for a swim. Brad went out through one of the cuts and found a spot to anchor in four feet of water.

Brad and Eddie changed into their swimsuits and we all jumped in the water. We were able to stand in the shallow water. After swimming and splashing around for a little while, we gathered and stood near the stern of the boat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.