Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 41

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The six of us sat in the salon, reliving the events of the day. I snuggled against Brad's side and moved even closer when his arm went around me. Cindy and Kevin prattled non-stop about the fish they caught and the awards ceremony. Several times, they would be saying the same thing at the same time, making the rest of us laugh.

As I watched Cindy and Kevin, I realized that their joy was as important as fishing the tournament and even winning. I glanced up at Brad, caught his eye and smiled at him. He smiled back and squeezed me a little tighter.

"I don't know how to thank you guys for having us along," Cindy said. "Today was one of the best days of my life." Cindy rubbed Kevin's leg and giggled. "It was almost as good as the first time we, you know."

"The nice thing about sex and fishing is the more you do it, the better it gets," Kathy said. She climbed on Eddie's lap, kissed him and rested her head on his shoulder.

"There's something I want to thank you guys for," Cindy said, her voice timid. "Thanks for letting us wear these outfits. It made us feel like we're part of the team, like we belong."

"Yeah, thanks," Kevin said. "It was really cool being a part of your team."

"It was really great having you guys with us," Brad said. "I kind of know how you two feel. Jenny and Eddie invited Kathy and I to fish with them and we all became really good friends."

I giggled, slid my hand along the inside of Brad's thigh and stopped just shy of his crotch. "Very good friends."

"We should get these clothes into the washer," Kathy said. "I don't know about you guys, but my clothes are getting a little ripe."

"Good idea, Kathy. If we wash them tonight, we won't have to come back next week and deal with it." I got up and began unbuttoning my shirt. "Okay guys; let me have your stinky clothes."

Cindy was a little hesitant, but when Kathy started to undress, so did she. The guys took off their clothes and handed them to me. Once all of us were down to our underwear, Cindy and I carried the clothes to the washer. We stuffed the items into the machine and started it.

"Are you going to put on pajamas or something, Jen?" Cindy asked as we headed back to the salon.

"I wasn't planning on it, but you can if you want to."

"You mean you're just going to hang around like this?"

"Sure, why not? It isn't like the guys haven't seen it all before. Don't you remember the last time you and Kevin went out with us?"

Cindy blushed and said, "Yeah, I remember, how can I forget? It was the first time I ever did anything like that."

"It didn't hurt did it?"

Cindy laughed. "No, it didn't hurt; although Kevin tries to get me to go topless all the time now, at least when we can."

"Do you?"

"Sometimes, well, a lot of times."

I laughed and we went back to the salon. I sat down with Brad and Cindy sat on Kevin's lap. We continued to talk about the day and going out again on Sunday. By ten o'clock, we decided to call it a night and go to bed. I helped Eddie fold out the settee, gave Cindy the bedclothes and told them good night.

Brad and I went to our stateroom and Kathy and Eddie to theirs.

"It was great having Cindy and Kevin with us today," I said as I reached behind my back and unfastened my bra.

"It sure was, Little-bit. The look on their faces was priceless." Brad stood behind me, pulled me to him and kissed the side of my neck.

"I was thinking about it earlier, it's as much fun having friends along as it is to win."

Brad stepped out of his boxers, crawled into bed and propped his head on his hand, watching me remove my panties. I turned off the lights and got into bed next to him. Brad put his arm around me and cupped my boob. Scooting against him, I felt his cock growing against my ass. I wiggled slightly and hugged his arm to my chest.

Putting his mouth close to my ear, Brad whispered, "You know something, you are the most wonderful person I know. You are selfless and caring. It makes me love you more and more each day."

I wiggled back against Brad and sighed. "I love you too, Brad. You make my life so nice."

When Brad's hand began to venture down to my sex, I stopped him and pulled his hand back to my breast. "Can we just cuddle tonight, okay?"

Brad squeezed my boob and kissed the back of my neck. "Goodnight, Little-bit."

"Good night, sweetie."

The feeling of someone bouncing on the bed jerked me out of a sound sleep and a sensual dream. I opened my eyes and saw Cindy kneeling on the foot of the bed, bouncing up and down.

"Get up sleepy head, it's time to go fishing," Cindy said.

Closing my eyes, I rolled to Brad, put my arm around his chest and asked, "What time is it?"

"Six, time to go."

"What's going on?" Brad grumbled, still half asleep.

"Some naked chick is bouncing on the bed and telling us to get up so we can go fishing," I mumbled.

Brad lifted his head, glanced at Cindy and let his head flop back to the pillow.

"Jen, why is Cindy sitting on the end of our bed, naked?"

"I don't know!" I was awake now and trying not to laugh. "Cindy, Brad wants to know why you're on our bed and why you're naked."

Cindy laughed. "I'm naked because I didn't bother getting dressed this morning. I'm bouncing on the bed because it's time to go fishing."

Deciding to have a little fun with Cindy, I said, "Well, Brad needs his morning blow job. Why don't you give him one while I get a few more minutes of sleep?"

"JENNY! I can't do that. What about Kevin?" Cindy said.

"I don't think Brad wants Kevin to give him one, Cindy."

"That's not what I meant and you know it."

I couldn't hold back my laughter any longer. I sat up and grinned at Cindy when I saw the startled look on her face.

"I was just kidding, Brad doesn't really need a morning blow job," I said.

"Yes I do," Brad said in a feminine voice. "Where is that sexy boyfriend of yours, Cindy?"

Cindy started to laugh with Brad and me. "You two are sick! Now get up so we can get going. I'm going to wake up Eddie and Kathy."

After Cindy left the room, I got up and stretched. Brad swung his legs out of bed, sat up and smiled at me. His morning erection was standing straight up, bobbing with his breathing. I stepped between his legs, leaned over and kissed the bulbous head, curling my tongue around the velvety glans.

When I lowered my mouth over him, he groaned and asked, "Are you teasing me again this morning?"

"Mmmm, Mmmm." I took him to the back of my mouth and let his cock slip into my throat.

Brad intertwined his fingers in my hair and pushed up. I held still and let him slide his member across my lips, into my throat and back. It only took him a few minutes and I was treated to the salty flavor of his cum. I swallowed quickly, ingesting his semen as fast as I could.

When his cock stopped throbbing against my tongue, I sat back on my heels and smiled up at him.

"Ready to go fishing?" Brad asked.

I sat on the bed next to him, fell back and spread my legs. Rubbing my pussy with my fingers, I chuckled and said, "Not yet, sweetie."

Brad slipped to the floor, knelt in front of me and returned the favor. His tongue and fingers danced on my pussy and brought me to an intense climax. Once I regained my composure, I sat up and kissed him.

"Let's see if the shower is free, Brad."

Brad and I stepped out of our room and saw Kathy and Eddie coming out of the head.

"Anyone in there?" Brad asked.

"No, it's open," Eddie said.

I showered with Brad, fixed my hair and went back to the stateroom. I put on my micro bikini and a tee shirt and then went to the salon. Cindy was standing in front of the stove, fixing eggs and bacon. Kevin was putting slices of bread in the toaster and stacking them on a plate when they popped up.

The table was set for six, with a glass of orange juice at each seat. I sat down and watched as Kevin and Cindy finished preparing breakfast and put the platters of food on the table.

"Breakfast is ready," Cindy called out.

Brad, Kathy and Eddie came up, sat down and we started to fill our plates.

"What are we going to fish for today?" Cindy asked, wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"I don't care, we can go after billfish or try to catch a few Dolphin," Eddie said. "Dolphin is good eating."

"My mom really likes fish. I'd love to bring some home for her," Cindy said.

"Okay then, Dolphin it is," Eddie said. "We'll fuel the boat and pick up some bait on the way out."

We finished breakfast and cleared the table. Brad and Eddie said they'd do the dishes while the girls got the boat ready to leave. Cindy, Kathy and I went outside and I went to the bridge to start the engines while Kathy and Cindy tended to the lines, electrical and water.

Once the guys were finished in the galley, they came out and began getting the tackle ready. We had different rods, reels and line for Dolphin fishing. Eddie put the billfish equipment away and began rigging the other rods. It was a little cool so I went to the cabin, found my warm-up suit and put it on, after removing my tee shirt.

When I was back on the flying bridge, I unzipped my jacket, took off my bikini top and hung it over a rail. I pulled the zipper back up and yelled down I was ready.

I loved the feeling of the nylon against my nipples and they were beginning to respond to the friction. Glancing down, I could see my nipples poking against the jacket, forming tiny tents in the silky material. Before pulling out of the slip, I rubbed my palms against my boobs, and felt my pussy tingle.

After tying the boat up at the gas dock, I shut everything down and went to the cockpit. The attendant began fueling the boat and I asked for a pump-out. Eddie bought bait and poured the small fish into the bait tank.

Once we were finished with everything, I started the engines and got ready to leave while my brother signed for the fuel and other things. As we worked our way into the ICW and toward open water, the rest of the group joined me on the bridge.

"I was going to offer to help pay for the fuel, but when I saw the cost, I was shocked," Kevin said. "I didn't know the boat was going to take over five hundred dollars of fuel and thought that the twenty dollars I had would be a joke."

"Don't worry about it, Kevin. We've got it covered. Dad takes care of the fuel and stuff," Eddie said.

"It must cost a fortune to operate this boat. I didn't know your dad was rich," Cindy said.

"Our parents aren't rich," I said. "I guess they just feel it's worth it to keep us from doing some of the things other kids do; you know, drugs and stuff."

"Our parents told Kathy and me that we could only keep fishing if we stay out of trouble," Brad said. "I, for one, won't do anything that would screw this up. I think fishing and being on the boat is much better than messing around with drugs and getting into trouble."

"No shit," Kathy said. "What more could kids our age ever ask for? Our parents let us stay on the boat, even though they know what we're doing, and never say anything about it. I can talk to my mom about anything now and I couldn't before."

"You guys are so lucky," Cindy said. "I would love to have an opportunity like you guys do. It is so cool being out here and fishing and everything." Cindy patted Kevin's leg. "There are other benefits too, I love sleeping in the same bed with Kevin. It's so much better than the backseat of his car."

"I never thought I'd say it, but last night was great and we just slept," Kevin said.

I giggled and said, "Brad and I do that too, you know, just slept together. For some reason, I don't feel like we have to do something every time. Brad is always so sweet and understanding when I just want to sleep."

"I don't think anyone likes sex anymore than I do, but Jen is right. Sometimes it's better to just fall asleep in each other's arms," Brad said.

Kathy began to laugh and then said, "Eddie and I do it almost every time we're together. I like to fall asleep in his arms-right after he screws my brains out."

Everyone laughed at Kathy's brash statement. Eddie shook his head and said, "Sometimes it's hard to keep up with her."

"That may be true, but I don't seem to have any problem getting you up," Kathy said.

"You're so bad, Kathy," Cindy said.

Kathy giggled, pushed her chest out and said, "Actually, I think I'm very good."

Eddie nodded and said, "You're the best."

I glanced at my brother and grinned. Eddie winked and grinned back.

Cindy stopped laughing and said, "I wish Kevin and I had the same opportunities you guys do."

Kathy, Brad, Eddie and I traded glances and then smiles.

"You do, Cindy. If you and Kevin want to fish with us, you're welcome to," I said.

Cindy and Kevin looked equally stunned. They looked at each other and then back at me. Brad, Kathy and Eddie picked up on their shocked expression and we all smiled.

"You guys are serious, aren't you," Cindy said. Small tears formed in the corners of her eyes and she blinked them away.

"Yes, we're serious," Eddie said. "We'd love to have you guys fish with us."

"I would love to, but I don't know about my mom and dad," Cindy said.

I giggled and said, "Once our moms get done with your mom, you'll be able to fish with us." I pointed to Kathy. "Mom has a way of making things work out, especially things that are good, like fishing."

"Do you think your mom will talk to mine?" Cindy asked.

Kathy giggled and said, "My guess is she already has talked to your mom, Cindy. I think your mom was at Jenny's house on Friday night with my parents."

Cindy turned to Kevin. "What about your parents, will they let you fish?"

Kevin nodded and said, "I think so. My mom was a little put off when I told her we'd be staying on the boat, but Dad told her it was okay. Frankly, I think my dad would like to try this kind of fishing."

"Your dad is welcome to come out with us too," Eddie said. "Just let us know when."

When we were out where we wanted to fish, Eddie, Kathy, Cindy and Kevin went down to the cockpit and started to bait the lines and put them out. Brad stayed on the bridge with me, standing behind me and rubbing my shoulders.

Leaning down, Brad kissed the top of my head and said, "Have I told you how much I love you lately?"

I cocked my head back, looked up and softly replied, "I never get tired of hearing you tell me you love me, Brad. I love you too."

Steadying the wheel with my knees, I reached for Brad's hands and moved them from my shoulders to my boobs. I held them in place, moaning when Brad's fingers closed around them. The feeling of Brad's hands and the nylon of my jacket sent shivers down my spine and made my nipples hard. Brad found my rigid peaks and rolled them between his fingers.

"I love it when you play with my tits, Brad. It makes my pussy tingle."

Brad chuckled and said, "It makes my dick hard when I touch you like this." Brad reached for the zipper of my jacket, but I stopped him.

"I like the feeling of the nylon, please do it on the outside, at least for a few minutes."

As Brad massaged my boobs, I thought back to the night in the van when my brother touched me. I didn't think I'd ever forget that feeling and at the moment, I was right. I don't know if all girls remember the first time a boy touches their boobs, but I sure did.

I heard Eddie yell for me to slow the boat down, snapping me out of my trance. Reaching for the controls, I pulled back and the boat slowed to trolling speed. Brad leaned forward, kissed my cheek and pulled his hands from my boobs.

"I guess I should go help set up. I'll be back in a few, Little-bit."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.