Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 40

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It felt good to be home, back in our house and on solid ground. I helped Eddie and Dad unload the van, sorted the dirty clothes and took my suitcase to my room. Once my bag was emptied and everything was put away, I flopped on my bed.

After kicking off my boat shoes, I pulled my legs onto the bed and nestled my head into my pillow. I lay quietly for a while, got up and removed my clothes, putting on an old comfy tee shirt.

I went out to the living room and sat on the floor, my back against the couch. Dad was in his chair, going through the mail and Mom was in the kitchen. Eddie came into the room and stretched out on the couch, his head near mine.

"I think it was a great trip," Eddie said. "I had a real good time."

"So did I, but it's good to be home. I'm looking forward to getting back on schedule," I said. "Are we going to run in the morning, Eddie?"

"Yeah, Kathy and Brad are too. We're going to meet them at their house."

Mom came in and sat on the couch at Eddie's feet. "I just talked to Aunt Sally, she and Frank are going to be here for Christmas," Mom said.

"That's cool, we can take Frank fishing," Eddie said. "We should find him a girl too."

I giggled and said, "Maybe Frank and Cindy can get together."

"What about Kevin? I think he'd be put off by that," Eddie said. "Don't you know any other girls?"

"Maybe, I'll talk to a couple of girls in my class," I replied.

"Mom, you should see if you could find a guy for Aunt Sally. That way you guys can go out while we're fishing," I said.

Mom shook her head and said, "Don't worry about your aunt, she'll be just fine."

We sat, as a family, talking about the trip, the up coming Christmas holiday and several other things. Dad told us he was getting a company truck and Eddie would have the van to use.

I was really glad when Dad told us we could use the van for school and avoid the bus. Eddie said he was going to talk to Kathy and Brad to see if they wanted to ride with us. I asked if Cindy could ride with us too and Eddie told me he didn't care.

It was almost eleven when I decided to go to bed. I told my parents goodnight and went to my room. After pulling the covers back, I shucked my tee shirt and panties before climbing into the bed. It felt wonderful to be back in my bed, the clean sheets pulled up around my neck. I lay still for a few minutes adjusting to being alone in bed for the first time in a week. I missed the presence of another body next to mine, and the warmth I had become accustom to.

One of my favorite memories of sleeping on the trip was Brad spooning against me, his arm over my side and his fingers stroking my pussy. At those times his soft touch wasn't sexual, although it stimulated me, it was just comforting. As I tried to fall asleep I used my own fingers to replicate the feeling without the same success.

Eddie's voice repeating my name and the steady shaking of my shoulder woke me the next morning. I stretched my arms above my head, opened my eyes and looked up at my brother.

"What time is it?" I asked, glancing down at my uncovered torso.

"Six; time to get going. Brad and Kathy are going to be waiting for us," Eddie said.

I sat up and put my feet on the floor, noticing Eddie was already dressed for our morning run. I went to my dresser, rummaged through my drawer and found an outfit.

"How did you sleep?" Eddie asked.

Pulling my panties on, I said, "Okay I guess. It was different sleeping alone."

"Tell me about it! It took forever for me to fall asleep, Jen. I almost came in here and crawled in with you last night."

I pulled my sports bra over my head, wiggled it into place and grinned at Eddie. "You should have."

After I put on my spandex shorts, Eddie and I went out to the backyard and started our warm-up. We stretched our muscles and when it was time, we headed out of the yard and to the road. When we reached their house, Brad and Kathy joined Eddie and me.

Kathy and I ran side by side, our brothers right behind us like they always were. I made a remark about the guys watching our butts and everyone laughed. Once we finished our run, Eddie and I went home, showered, dressed and ate breakfast before leaving for school.

Eddie and I picked Kathy and Brad up in the van and went to school. Cindy was already gone, but I was going to talk to her about riding with us if she wanted to. When we arrived at school, we found ourselves surrounded by a large group of our classmates.

We found out the local paper had learned about us winning the fishing tournament and the kids around us were full of questions. Most of the boys wanted to know if they could go fishing with us, while the girls wanted to know if Kathy and I actually knew how to fish.

Brad and Eddie assured the girls that Kathy and I were competent fishermen and could hold our own. Kevin and Cindy caught up with us and showed us the paper.

Kathy, Brad, Eddie and I huddled together and read the article. There were pictures of us accepting the check and trophy along with several photos of the awards ceremony. Once we finished the article, Eddie handed the paper to Kevin, but he told Eddie he could keep it.

The day was filled with congratulations from students and teachers alike. By the end of the day, I was tired of repeating the details of how we won.

Over the next two weeks, things seemed to get back to normal. Cindy started to ride to school with the rest of us, filling Kathy and me in on the details of her relationship with Kevin. We learned they had been seeing each other almost every day and had taken their relationship to a new level.

"When did you and Kevin do it?" Kathy asked.

"Over the Thanksgiving break. We went to the show and then went to park. I didn't really want my first time to be in the backseat of a car, but it happened," Cindy said.

"Are you on the pill?" I asked.

Cindy shook her head and replied, "We used a condom."

"You better be careful or you'll end up pregnant, Cindy," Kathy said.

"I know, Kevin put it in me for a few minutes without a condom once and it felt great. I don't want to get knocked up, but I want to do it without having to use those damn things too," Cindy said, then sighed.

"Have you asked your mom about getting the pill?" I asked.

"Yeah right!" Cindy said. "I can't talk to Mom about anything, let alone something like that. She'd kill me if she knew I was doing it with Kevin."

"That sucks, Cindy. You should just tell her that if she doesn't want to be a grandmother, she should let you. Your mom isn't stupid, is she?" I said.

Cindy shook her head and said, "I'll just have to wait until I'm eighteen. My mom would never agree to it."

"You know, my mom talks to your mom. Maybe I could see if Mom would make the suggestion to her," Kathy offered.

Cindy thought for a moment and said, "Do you think she would talk to my mom about it?"

"I could ask," Kathy said. "The worst thing she could say is no. Why don't you tell your mom you're having trouble with your period? That's how Jenny got the pill, her doctor recommended it."

"Maybe, but I think it would be better if your mom talked to mine, Kathy. I know Mom would listen to her," Cindy said.

Eddie parked the van and we headed for our classes. It was Friday, the day before our tournament and I was having trouble concentrating. The four of us were going to spend the night on the boat and I was going to be able to sleep with Brad again.

Over the past two weeks, Brad and I had sex several times, but it always seemed rushed. I wanted to feel him next to me after we finished, rather than having to get up and get dressed. I also wanted to feel him next to me in the morning.

On the ride home, Cindy asked if she and Kevin could go along when we fished on Saturday. Eddie and Brad said they didn't care, but told Cindy that she and Kevin couldn't fish.

"That's okay. It will be nice just to be out on the boat and watch," Cindy said.

"You know, there will be an observer on board," I said.

"What's that?" Cindy asked.

"An observer is a person that verifies our catches are legal under the rules of the tournament," I replied.

"Oh, I see," Cindy said, her voice filled with disappointment. "I thought we'd be alone. I kind of wanted to work on my tan, if you know what I mean."

Brad laughed and said, "I don't think the observer would mind, especially if it's a man."

Cindy gave Brad a dirty look and shook her head. "I couldn't go topless in front of a stranger, but I'd still like to go."

"Okay, but you have to be at the boat at five in the morning. We have a captains' meeting at five-thirty and we start out of the marina at six or so," Kathy said.

"Wow, that's early. Can you give me a ride?" Cindy said.

Kathy and I hesitated to answer, but Brad didn't. "We're going to stay on the boat tonight."

"Really, just you guys?" Cindy said.

"Yeah, it's a lot easier than getting up and going to the boat in the morning," I said. "We'll get everything ready tonight and be ready to go in the morning. Ask your mom if you can spend the night with us."

"How about Kevin, can he stay too?" Cindy asked as she blushed.

"Sure, why not," Eddie said. "I'll call him when we get home."

"Kathy, do you think your mom could call mine and ask if I can stay on the boat tonight. I think she'll let me if she hears it from your mom instead of me," Cindy said.

"I'll ask her, Cindy," Kathy said.

Eddie dropped Kathy, Brad and Cindy off at the Waters' house. We agreed to come back in a couple of hours and pick them up to go to the boat. On the way to our house, Eddie started to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I was just thinking about Cindy. It would really suck to have to live like that, you know, not being able to do the things we want to."

"No kidding, listening to Cindy makes me realize just how good we have it. Our parents are so cool."

"So are Kathy and Brad's parents. It really makes the things we do a lot of fun."

Eddie called Kevin as soon as we arrived home. He told him about the plan and Kevin said he wanted to go. After hanging up, Eddie told me we had to pick Kevin up after we picked up Kathy, Brad and Cindy, if she was going to go.

I packed an overnight bag and fixed sandwiches for Eddie and me. We sat outside, ate our snack and discussed our tactics for the tournament. Mom and Dad came out and sat at the table with my brother and me, telling us they left work early to see us before we left.

Dad told us Mr. Waters stopped at the boatyard and was going to start working there after the first of the year. Dad said he was going to be the new supervisor for the carpenters, replacing the man that was retiring.

Mom asked if we needed anything, and I told her no and that we planned to stop on the way to the boat and buying the food we'd need for the weekend.

"Just make sure you buy something other than junk food, Jen," Mom said.

"Don't worry, we will. We are planning on donuts and juice for the morning and then making eggs and toast while we run out. I'll get lunchmeat for lunch and chicken or something for dinner," I told Mom.

Dad reached into his pocket, pulled out his money clip and gave Eddie several bills. "Why don't you kids go out for dinner, on me?"

"Thanks Dad," Eddie said. "What do you and Mom have planned for the weekend?"

"We're getting together with Sarah and Jack," Dad said, glancing at Mom and smiling.

"We're going to get going," I said. "We have to pick up Brad, Kathy, Cindy and Kevin."

"Are Kevin and Cindy staying on the boat with you?" Mom asked.

"Maybe, if Cindy's mom says she can go. Mrs. Waters is going to talk to her mom, I guess," I said.

"Well, you kids behave and remember your ages. It could be a problem if you were caught in a compromising situation," Mom said. "Not everyone is as understanding as the Waters and us."

"We know, Mom. We'll be careful and keep a low profile," Eddie assured Mom.

"I know, now go and have a good time. We'll see you guys at the tournament headquarters on Saturday afternoon. Good luck!" Mom said.

"Thanks, Mom," I said and then giggled. "Luck doesn't have anything to do with it though, we're just good."

Mom and Dad laughed and then Dad said, "Get out of here."

Eddie and I put our bags in the van and headed to Brad and Kathy's house. Eddie parked in the driveway and we both got out. Mrs. Waters opened the door when we knocked and invited us in.

Cindy's mom was sitting at the kitchen table with Kathy and Cindy. She was drinking a cup of coffee and talking to Cindy when I walked in. Cindy's mom stopped talking and Cindy introduced us.

"So these are the two fishermen I've heard so much about," Cindy's mom said. "I'm pleased to meet both of you. Cindy says you guys are going to fish in another tournament tomorrow and you've asked Cindy to go along."

"I'm pleased to meet you, Mrs. Hogan," I replied. "Is it okay for Cindy to go?"

Cindy's mom looked at Cindy, smiled and said, "Yes, she can go. I know her boyfriend is going to be there too."

Brad had come into the room and the five of us traded glances, watching Cindy's mom's face and remaining silent. When she smiled, I relaxed.

Mrs. Hogan turned to Mrs. Waters, grinned and said, "Sarah and I had a long talk this afternoon. I must admit I'm not entirely happy about this. However, I don't want Cindy to go sneaking around either. She could have lied and said your parents were going to be there and I probably wouldn't have questioned her. Cindy told me the truth and when I heard you kids were going to be alone on the boat, I said no. Then Sarah talked to me and changed my mind."

Cindy's mom took a sip from her coffee cup and continued. "I want you kids to be careful, have a good time and call me in the morning. I know you are starting early, but it doesn't matter, I want Cindy to call."

Cindy promised she'd call in the morning and, after saying goodbye, we left.

"I can't believe my mom is letting me go," Cindy said.

"What about your dad?" Kathy said.

"Mom said she'd take care of him. My dad's been out of town for two weeks and Mom hasn't heard from him," Cindy said. "I kind of hope he never comes home."

I felt that Cindy wanted to say more, but we pulled in front of Kevin's house and she stopped talking about her dad. When Kevin came out carrying a duffle bag and got into the van, he gave Cindy a quick kiss.

"Let's go fishing!" Kevin said as he sat down next to Cindy and fastened his seatbelt.

"You aren't going to believe it," Cindy bubbled. "My mom is going to take me to the doctors and get me the pill next week."

I heard Cindy, turned to look at her and said, "Really! When did all this happen? Did Kathy's mom talk to her?"

"No, she brought it up," Cindy said. "Mom told me she didn't want me to ruin my life and that she would take me. I thought I was going to die."

"Does she know we are, you know?" Kevin said.

"I didn't tell her, but I don't think I have to. I kind of think she knows," Cindy said.

"Why do you think she knows?" I asked.

Cindy laughed and said, "Because she asked me if I knew what condoms were."

Everyone in the van broke out laughing. Cindy's face was red and she hid it in her hands. Kevin leaned close to Cindy and said, "I brought a dozen." He said it loud enough for all of us to hear and it caused another round of laughter.

We stopped at the grocery store and the three of us girls went in to do the shopping while the boys waited in the van. We filled a cart with the things we needed for the weekend, checked out and left the store. Brad got out of the van and helped put the food in the back.

It was almost six when we arrived at the marina. Eddie went for a dock cart and we loaded it when he returned. Once we had everything out of the cart and in the salon, Kathy, Cindy and I started to put things where they belonged.

Eddie, Brad and Kevin took the rods out of the locker and carried them to the cockpit to start rigging them.

I took Brad's and my bags to the master stateroom and yelled for Kathy when I saw a large package on the bed. Kathy came in, looked at the package and pulled a card from the top.

"Good luck at the tournament!" Kathy read from the card. "It's from our parents."

We took the package to the salon and called the guys to come in. Eddie, Brad and Kevin came in and looked at the box on the deck.

"What's this?" Eddie asked and Kathy handed him the card. When he finished reading it, he handed it to Brad and started to pull the wrapping paper off the package.

We all hovered around the box as Eddie started to pull out the contents of the package. It was filled with the outfits we had discussed on the trip home from the keys.

"Do you believe our parents did this?" I said as I unfolded the items and placed them on the settee, sorting them by size and style.

When the box was empty, there were four piles of clothing on the settee, one pile for each of us. The boys had four shirts, two long sleeved and two short sleeved each, along with two pairs of long pants and two pairs of shorts. Kathy and I had the same thing, except we also had two sleeveless tops each.

I quickly stripped to my underwear and tried on the shorts and a sleeveless top. I could see my reflection in the television screen and turned to see how the clothes fit.

"Those are so cool," Cindy said.

Kathy also tried on her outfits and we stood next to one another, dressed alike. Eddie went to the stateroom, grabbed his camera and came back. He took a few pictures and then put the camera aside.

"Try your stuff on," Kathy said to Eddie, handing him one of the shirts.

Eddie pulled off his tee shirt, put on his new shirt and buttoned it. I tossed one of the short-sleeved shirts to Brad and asked him to put it on for me.

I smoothed the shirt over Brad's shoulders and stepped back to look at it. There was a picture of a boat, much like ours, and the words 'Lady Guinevere Fishing Team' silk-screened on the back in dark brown and the name of the boat embroidered over the left breast pocket in matching thread.

The dark brown printing, along with the hunter green fabric, looked great. Kathy asked Eddie and Brad to put on their shorts and then asked Kevin to take our picture. The four of us stood side by side as Kevin took several shots. We turned around and he snapped photos of the back.

We all changed back into our other clothes and I took the new items to the washer. They were wrinkled and need to be cleaned before we could wear them in public. Brad made a comment about the clothes being fine, but both Kathy and I corrected him. After tossing a load in the washing machine, I went into the stateroom to put my things into the drawers.

I opened the hanging locker and discovered more of the outfits. The shirts were already washed, as were the slacks. When I looked through the drawers, I found additional pairs of shorts. I put the things from Brad's and my bags into the drawers and went out to tell the others what I found.

Kathy and I went to the smaller stateroom and found more of the outfits, in our parents' sizes. Cindy was with us and commented on the outfits, telling us how nice they looked on us.

I called my Mom and thanked her for the outfits. When I told her that Kathy wanted to call her parents, Mom told me they were at our house. I handed the phone to Kathy and she talked with her mom for a few minutes before hanging up.

We finished in the stateroom, went to the salon and talked about dinner. The guys were back out in the cockpit, rigging the tackle, and we went out to ask what they wanted to eat.

"I could go get a grill and we could make hotdogs," Eddie said.

"That sounds good," Kathy said. "We have beans and chips to go with them."

We all agreed on dinner and Eddie went to get one of the grills the marina supplied for boat owners. Kathy and Cindy went to the galley, opened two cans of pork and beans and started to heat them on the stove while I took out paper plates.

It was nice out and we decided to eat outside at a picnic table near our slip. Eddie cooked the hotdogs and Brad and Kevin helped carry our food and things to the table. We sat around the table, eating and talking about the fishing the next day. Once we finished, we started to clean up, throwing our trash into a barrel.

While we sat at the table and discussed our strategy for the next day, I saw two familiar faces walking towards us.

"Hi, guys," Jeff Lamar said as he and his brother Eric walked up to the table. "Are you guys fishing in the morning?"

"We sure are, Jeff, and we're going to beat you guys again," Eddie said as he stood to shake hands with the two men. "You guys remember Brad and Kathy, this is Kevin and Cindy." Eddie pointed to our friends.

"You may think you're going to beat us tomorrow, but we have other plans. We think we're going to get even for the Keys," Eric said.

"We'll see about that," Kathy said.

"Are you guys going to the party tonight?" Jeff asked.

"Where is the party?" I asked.

"Over at the clubhouse, the same place the captains' meeting is held," Jeff said.

"I don't know, maybe," Eddie said.

"Are Kevin and Cindy fishing with you tomorrow?" Eric asked.

"They're coming along, but they can't fish," Eddie said.

"Why not?" Jeff said.

"They aren't members of the club," Eddie said. "I thought you had to be a member to fish."

"No, only the captain has to be a member. You can have anyone you want for a crew," Jeff informed us.

Eddie turned to me and said, "I thought you read the rules, Jen."

"I did, but I guess I missed that. I'll have to re-read them," I said.

"Does that mean we can fish tomorrow?" Cindy asked.

"There's no reason you can't. If you want to fish it's allowed," Jeff said.

We chatted for a few more minutes and then Jeff and Eric left. Eddie asked if we wanted to go to the party and we all agreed to go for a while. After finishing our clean up of the picnic table, we went to the boat to get ready for the party.

Cindy, Kathy and I were first in the head, taking turns showering and fixing our hair. We moved from the head to the stateroom and back, trying to decide on what we should wear for the evening. I found a few of the sundresses I kept on the boat and offered them to Cindy and Kathy. Kathy had a cute jumper and tube top she brought from home and decided to wear it. Cindy accepted one of the sundresses and thanked me for letting her wear it.

Once we were dressed, the three of us went to the salon and told the guys they could get ready. Brad came over to me, gave me a hug and told me how nice I looked. I thanked him and then whispered in his ear, "I have a surprise for you, sweetie."

"What?"

"You'll find out later. Now go get dressed so we can go."

The guys went below, leaving Kathy, Cindy and me in the salon. I sat on the settee and Kathy gasped, saying, "You're not wearing any panties, are you?"

I giggled and shook my head no. Lifting my dress, I showed Kathy and Cindy my naked crotch.

"Are you going to the party like that?" Cindy asked.

"Yup, it's a surprise for Brad," I said.

"Aren't you afraid someone else will see you?" Cindy said.

"Not really, it's not like I'm going to go around lifting my dress and showing off my butt," I said. "I'll let Brad know and he'll be turned on all night."

"You're so bad, Jen," Cindy said.

"You should try it, Cindy. I'll bet it would drive Kevin nuts if he knew you were naked under your dress," Kathy said as she giggled and removed her panties.

Cindy blushed, reached under her dress and removed her underwear. Kathy and Cindy stashed their panties under a cushion and sat back down. We all were giggling when the guys came up to the salon. They asked what we were laughing about, but none of us let on.

"Where are we all going to sleep?" Kevin asked.

"Brad and Jenny will sleep in the master stateroom, Kathy and I get the other one and you two can sleep out here," Eddie said. "In fact, we should make up the foldout bed before we go so we don't have to mess with it when we get back. Kevin, you and Cindy need to keep our sleeping arrangements a secret."

Brad and Eddie pulled out the bed while I got out a clean set of sheets, pillows and a blanket. I was very careful not to bend at the waist when I helped my brother make the bed so the guys wouldn't discover my secret. Once the bed was fixed, we left for the party.

As we walked through the marina, I held Brad back so I could tease him. I noticed Kathy and Eddie stop and start to kiss so I stopped Brad. I took him in my arms, put my lips against his and kissed him.

Brad started to rub my back and moved down to my bottom, making small circles with his fingertips on my cheeks. I glanced around to make sure we were alone, reached down and pulled my dress up to my waist. Brad put his hand on my bare ass, moved it around and pulled back.

"Surprise," I said, looking into his wide-open eyes.

Brad grinned, moved his hand to my mons and stroked me. When he dipped his finger between my legs and rubbed my labia, I pulled away. "Later, sweetie, we have to go."

"Okay, Little-bit," Brad said.

I kissed his cheek and smiled. "You're going to get more than a little bit when I get you into bed, Lover. I can't wait to feel your big cock in my mouth and pussy."

Brad reached for his crotch and pulled at himself. I put my hand on his erection, giggled at him and knew my surprise had the results I wanted. We took each other's hand and walked quickly to catch up with the others.

Kathy and Cindy were laughing. Eddie and Kevin were shaking their heads and then Eddie said, "Jenny too?"

"Yeah, Jenny too," Brad replied, like he knew what Eddie was referring to.

When we arrived at the party, it was in full swing. Brad stayed at my side, moving his hand to my butt whenever he thought no one was watching. Eddie and Kathy stayed close to Kevin and Cindy, introducing them to the members of the club. At one point, Cindy stepped out of the shadows and I noticed I could see through the thin material of her sundress.

"Should I tell her?" I said to Brad, drawing his attention to Cindy.

"Naw, you really can't see anything, but it's really sexy knowing she's naked under her dress."

"Want me to go over there so you can see if my dress is the same?"

Brad grinned and I walked slowly toward Cindy. When I reached her, I looked back and saw a big grin on Brad's face.

"Where's Brad?" Cindy asked me.

"He's over there, watching us. With the light behind us, he can see through our dresses," I said.

Cindy froze for a moment and then glanced at Brad, flashing a smile at him.

"Brad said it's sexy knowing we're naked under our dresses, but you can't really tell we're not wearing panties," I said.

Cindy shrugged her shoulders and replied, "You know what? I really don't care, Jenny. I'm having such a great time. Thanks for letting Kevin and I come along."

I smiled at Cindy and turned around when I heard my name.

"Hi, Jeff, how are you doing tonight?" I said.

"Great, Jenny. Are you and your friends having a good time?" Jeff asked.

"Yes, we're having a great time. Where's the rest of your crew?"

"I'm not sure. I think Eric is outside with the other guys. Would you like to dance?"

I was shocked at his request and looked around for Brad. When I spotted him, I waved him over to us. Brad crossed the room and came over to where I was standing with Jeff. I was about to tell Brad about Jeff's request when Jeff extended his hand and shook Brad's.

"Would you mind if I danced with your beautiful girlfriend, Brad?" Jeff said. "I promise my intensions are honorable."

I felt my heart skip a beat and looked at Brad. He seemed a little taken aback, but nodded his head.

"If she wants to," Brad said.

Jeff grinned and told Brad and me to follow him. We went to a corner of the room and Jeff introduced us to his girlfriend.

"Heather, this is Jenny and Brad. They are from Lady Guinevere, the team I told you about," Jeff said.

Heather stood up, smiled and we shook hands with her. She was a very beautiful woman about the same age as Jeff. Heather's blonde hair fell across her shoulders and looked like silk. She had bright blue eyes and a smile that sparkled. I moved my eyes down her body, noticing her very large breasts and long tanned legs.

"I asked Jenny to dance with me," Jeff said. "Would you mind dancing with her boyfriend?"

"It would be my pleasure," Heather said, bending her arm at the elbow and offering it to Brad.

Jeff took my arm and led me to the dance floor with Heather and Brad right behind us. He took me into his arms in a classic dance embrace, making sure there was a suitable space between our bodies. When he began to move, I had trouble following him for a few moments. Jeff told me to relax and soon we were moving to the music.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.