Lady Guinevere
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I wasn't all that interested in the movie and decided to have a little fun. I started to rub Brad's leg, slowly working my way from his knee to his crotch and back. Brad slipped the arm he had on my shoulders down, cupped my boob and began to massage it through my top. I slid my hand over his hard cock and squeezed it through his cotton shorts, moving my fingers along its length.

"Are you playing with my brother's dick?" Kathy asked, giggling.

"Yeah and he's playing with my tit," I said.

I glanced at Eddie and Kathy, grinning when I realized she had his exposed penis in her hand and was jacking him off slowly.

"It looks like you have too much clothing in the way, Jen," Kathy said.

I reached behind my neck, untied my halter-top and pulled it down, exposing my boobs. Brad helped me remove the top, tossed it aside and returned his hand to my breast. I tugged at the waistband of his shorts and together, we worked them down his legs and off his feet.

Leaning over, I licked the head of Brad's cock and pumped his shaft with my hand. I put one leg up on the settee and Brad moved a hand to my pussy. He pulled my panties aside, stroked my labia and then slid his finger into my vagina.

While Brad fingered me, I took his cock into my mouth and began to bob my head over the length of it. Every once in a while, I would take his entire penis in and moan around it. Looking at Kathy and Eddie, I noted Kathy was kneeling between his legs, sucking his penis.

Brad came, filling my mouth and I eagerly swallowed. He continued to finger me, bringing me to a nice orgasm before we sat up to rest. Kathy was finishing off Eddie and pulled his slick cock from her mouth so he could send the last of his cum onto her tongue.

None of us said anything; we just got up and headed for the staterooms. Eddie turned off the television and the lights as we made our way to the rooms for the night.

"Good night," I said as Eddie and Kathy went into their stateroom. "See you two in the morning."

Brad and I heard them tell us good night as we stepped into the stateroom and closed the door. We finished undressing, climbed into bed and wrapped our arms around each other. Brad and I kissed tenderly, moving our tongues in and out of one another's mouths. Our kissing grew more and more passionate as we moved our hands over the other's body.

Rolling onto my back, Brad got between my wide spread legs and slid into my heated pussy. He moved slowly at first, but soon picked up speed. I came first, but Brad was right behind me and I felt his cock swell and throb as he emptied his semen into my pussy. He lowered his body to mine and we kissed again.

Brad's cock was still in me when I fell asleep. Sometime in the night, I felt him moving and woke up to find Brad slowly fucking me. I pulled my legs up, hooked them over his shoulders and bounced my hips into his steady thrusts.

When we were both sated, we rolled onto our sides and drifted back to sleep.

The feeling of Brad humping his morning erection against my ass woke me the next morning. I whispered his name, but when he didn't respond, I knew he was still asleep. Moving slowly, I turned around and took him into my mouth. Brad groaned in his sleep as I stroked his cock with my tongue and sucked on it firmly. His hips moved and slid his penis over my lips while I fondled his balls.

I felt Brad's hands on my ass, slipped his cock out of my mouth and glanced at him.

"Morning, sweetie, do you mind if I have breakfast before we get up?" I asked.

"Not as long as I get to eat you too, Little-bit," he replied as he pulled me on top of him.

"Mmmm, I can't wait to have your tongue in my pussy, Brad."

Brad pulled my crotch to his mouth and ran his tongue from my clitoris to my opening and back. He pushed his tongue into me and covered my vulva with his mouth as his tongue drilled into my pussy. I looked down between our bodies and watched as he licked and sucked my sex. When I took his cock back into my mouth, he groaned.

I felt Brad's finger enter me and began to rock my hips against his hand. I pulled my mouth off his erection, licking and kissing it as he fingered me. Bending at the waist, I rubbed my crotch against his face and my clit against his chin.

Brad pulled his finger out of my pussy and began to move it from my soaking wet labia to my anus and back. Each time he pressed against my pucker, I pushed back against his finger. I covered his cock with my mouth, sucked it and made loud slurping sounds. My saliva dripped onto his balls and into his pubic hair as my mouth moved over the entire length of his member.

I felt Brad pushing his fingertip against my anus and groaned around his cock as I pushed my butt into his probing digit. When his finger slid into my rectum, I lifted my head and yelled out my pleasure.

"Oh God yes! Finger fuck my ass," I begged as Brad moved his finger in me.

"Do you like that, Baby? Do you like having my finger up your ass?"

"Yes, it feels so good, Brad."

Brad pushed me up and off him. He scooted around behind me, pushed his cock into my pussy and started to move, never removing his finger from my butt. I rested my head on my folded arms and squeezed my breasts as Brad drilled me from behind. The feeling of his cock in my pussy and his finger in my ass was driving me wild. I bucked my bottom against his hand and ground my pussy against his driving cock.

Our movements became uncontrolled and his penis kept slipping out of my vagina as we thrashed around. Brad pulled his finger out of my ass, grabbed my hips and pounded into me as I screamed into my arm. His cock kept sliding out, but he was always able to find my pussy and shove it back in. One time his member pulled free and when I rocked my hips, it pressed against my anus. We both froze for a moment and I glanced back at Brad. He started to move his cock away from my anus, but in an instant, I made a decision and shoved back.

I felt his cock enter my tight ass and I continued to push back until half his shaft was buried in my bowels. I stopped for a moment to become accustom to the intrusion, but then started to move.

"Do it, Brad! Fuck my ass!"

Brad started to slowly move in and out of my anus and I timed my thrusts to meet his. I felt his hips against my ass and once again stopped to savor the feeling of his cock in my rectum.

"That feels so good, Brad. Do you like it?"

"Your ass is tight and hot, Jen. It feels great, but I can't hold out much longer."

"I want you to do it in my ass. I want to feel you shoot your cum in me."

Brad reached under me and fingered my clit as he began to move again. I humped against him and then felt his cock swelling in my bowels. Brad cried out as he sent surge after surge of cum into me. I started to cum and groaned out loud while he fingered my pussy and rubbed my clit.

Once we were spent, we collapsed onto the bed and I rolled onto my side, feeling Brad's softening cock pull out of my stretched anus. I flexed my butt several times, feeling like something was missing. After a few minutes, we got up and went to the head to shower.

Brad and I showered together, washing one another's sweaty bodies. I took extra care when I soaped his cock, cleaning and rinsing it thoroughly before taking it into my mouth and sucking it until it was hard again. I felt the water stop and engulfed his penis as Brad humped his hips and slid his cock in and out of my mouth.

I straightened up, wrapped my hand around his shaft and stroked his hard on as I leaned my head against his chest.

"That was the greatest! I loved having your big cock in my ass, Brad."

"It was good, Little-bit; I was worried that I was going to hurt you though."

"It only hurt for a second or two, but then it was wonderful. I'm glad you liked it too, I want to do it again."

Brad lifted my chin, placed his lips on mine and kissed me. I opened my mouth and felt his tongue slid in. We stood together kissing and I rubbed his member until we heard Eddie and Kathy in the room with us.

"Come on you two," Eddie said. "We want to use the shower too."

"Okay, okay," I said. "We'll be finished in a minute."

I turned the water back on, took the showerhead off the hook and rinsed the remaining soapsuds from our bodies. After turning off the water, Brad and I got out of the stall and Eddie and Kathy climbed in.

"Have a good morning, Kathy?" I asked as she stepped into the stall.

"You bet we did, Jen. How about you and Brad?" She said.

"Wonderful, your brother fucked me in the ass this morning and I loved it," I told her and my brother.

Kathy looked at Brad and me, grinned and said, "Really? You had Brad's dick up your butt?"

I nodded and said, "You guys just have to try it, Kathy. I know you'll love it too."

"Oh I do, Jen. Eddie and I have done it like that a couple of times. I love the feeling of his dick in my ass," Kathy said and then giggled.

I shook my head, grabbed a couple of towels and tossed one to Brad. We dried ourselves while Eddie and Kathy took their shower. Once we were all finished and dressed, we headed to the hotel to help our parents carry their suitcases back to the boat.

Mom, Dad and the Waters were waiting when we arrived at the hotel. Brad and Eddie grabbed two suitcases each and started down the stairs to the street. Kathy and I picked up some of the bags from our mom's shopping trips and followed our brothers.

"Are you okay, Jenny? Mom asked.

I looked over my shoulder and said, "I'm fine, Mom. Why do you ask?"

"Because you're walking like you have something in your butt," Mom said.

I felt the blood rush into my cheeks and heard Kathy start to giggle. I guess Brad heard what Mom said, because he stumbled and almost fell. My butt was a little tender from what Brad and I did that morning, but I had no idea it was obvious from watching me walk.

"Jenny is walking just fine," I heard Dad say. "Leave her alone, Ellen."

Dad said something to Mom that I couldn't really make out and then Mom said, "You're right, Harry, it must be my imagination."

I giggled and continued toward the marina. Once we put the things on the boat, we went back into town for breakfast, selecting a small café. After we finished eating, Brad, Kathy, Eddie and I went back to the boat to do the daily cleaning while our parents shopped along the main drag.

"I thought I would die when Mom said something about the way I was walking," I said, pulling the hose to the bow.

"I'm sorry I hurt you, Jen," Brad said softly.

I giggled and said, "It didn't really hurt, sweetie, it felt great having your cock up my butt. I'm just a little tender back there now."

I kissed Brad and whispered, "I can't wait until we can do it again."

"Let's get to work you two," Eddie said. "I want to have some time to go to the beach before we leave this afternoon."

Kathy laughed and said, "Yeah, we want to screw on the beach."

The four of us worked quickly, washing and rinsing the boat. Because we washed her down everyday, it didn't take long. We finished the bow and started cleaning the flying bridge, all of us doing a task without having to discuss who did what.

Brad, Kathy, Eddie and I had become a team and worked as one when we were on the boat. We also did well in bed together, both as a group and as couples. It seemed that our relationships were growing and we all were dealing with the normal jealousies pretty well.

Spending so much time with Brad brought my feelings for him to new heights and also changed my thoughts about my brother. While I still loved Eddie, with all my heart, I didn't feel as sexually attracted to him as I once was. My pussy still throbbed and my breathing still changed, but it was when I was with or thought about Brad, not Eddie.

I polished the chrome piping that supported the hardtop and watched Brad as he wiped down the cushions on the bench seats on the portside of the bridge. His butt looked cute in his kaki shorts and the sight made me want to touch him. I scooted up behind Brad, put both hands on his ass and rubbed him.

Brad glanced back at me and chuckled. He stood up, kissed my forehead and said, "I love you, Little-bit."

"I love you too, Brad," I replied and went back to what I was doing.

We finished the boat, went below and changed into our suits. I left a note for our parents and we headed for the beach. Kathy and I each carried a blanket and our brothers carried towels. We found a secluded spot on the sand, spread out the blankets and sat down.

"It's so nice here," Kathy said, tugging at the top of her new micro bikini. "I hope we can come back here someday."

"It would be cool to be able to come down here without our parents," Brad said.

"I think it's cool with them being here with us. They have been having a good time too, and have let us do pretty much what we wanted to do," I said.

"I think it's wonderful that Mom and Dad can get away together," Kathy said. "It's almost like having new parents for me. My mom has become really cool and I love it."

"You love the fact she lets us all fool around," Brad said, smirking.

Kathy swatted her brother's arm and said, "Like it would really matter if she didn't let us, Brad. If I want to mess around, I will. The fact that Mom doesn't get into my shit only makes it better. I don't feel guilty about making love, dressing like I want to or being naked."

"I know, Kathy, I was just kidding. I like it too. I know that none of my friends have parents as cool as ours, all of ours," Brad said.

"Just remember we have to keep the trust they have in us," Eddie said. "It would be easy for us to fuck up and have our parents come down on us. They let us do things that most people never get to do, and I'm not talking about sex. How many kids, our age, do you know that have a boat like Lady Guinevere to use?"

I snuggled up to Brad, wrapped my arms around his right arm, pulled it to my boob and replied, "I don't know any, Eddie. Mom and Dad have given us a great opportunity and I, for one, am not going to do anything to screw it up."

Kathy abruptly changed the subject when she said, "So, Jenny, how do you like getting screwed in the butt?"

We all broke out in uncontrolled laughter at Kathy's question. I nodded, unable to talk, and wiped the tears from my eyes. Once I caught my breath, I answered Kathy's blunt question.

"Yes, I did like it. In fact, I like everything I've done so far. Making love is wonderful, sex is great and you guys are the best," I said.

"Eddie and I like anal sex too. We've done it a couple of times," Kathy said.

"Our first time wasn't really planned. I sort of slipped and it happened," Brad said.

Eddie chuckled and said, "Kathy begged me to do her in the butt."

Kathy gave my brother a dirty look and then grinned.

We never did get around to having sex on the beach. When we realized the time, we left for the boat, promising each other we'd do it another time.

Mom, Dad and the Waters were sitting in deck chairs when we arrived from our trip to the beach. The four of us boarded the boat and leaned against the gunwales, listening to our parents talk.

"Well kids, I guess all good things must come to an end," Dad said. "We better get going."

I looked at Dad, smiled and said, "This isn't the end, Dad. It's just another chapter in our lives. I can't speak for all of us, but I've had a great time and want to thank all of you for making it happen."

Dad blinked a couple of times, stood up and started to head toward the steps to the flying bridge. I threw my arms around his neck, hugged him and said, "I love you, Daddy! Thanks for giving all of us a chance to do the things we've done and will do."

Mom started to cry, got up and joined Dad and I, hugging both of us. I saw Eddie moving closer, opened one arm and drew him into the group. Before we separated, Brad and Kathy were hugging their parents too.

Dad said, "You kids have no idea how good it is to hear you say that. Your mom and I know you love us and appreciate the things we do, but it is really nice to hear you say it."

Mrs. Waters moved her family closer and said, "Harry, Ellen, you two have no idea how much it means to me, and to my family, to have all of you as friends. I've been freed of some very damaging baggage that almost cost me the things that mean the most to me. I've fallen in love with my husband and that in itself is one of the greatest gifts anyone could have ever given me."

"Sarah, you did it all yourself," Mom said.

"I could have never done it without you," Sarah replied, releasing her husband and standing in front of Mom.

"All I did was tell you that you could do it. You had to make the decision to try. You had to toss out the old way of thinking and start anew. I know it wasn't easy for you to do it and I admire your courage," Mom told her.

The next thing I knew, Mom and Mrs. Waters were in each other's arms, hugging and crying. They whispered in each other's ear and then they kissed, not a peck, a long passionate kiss. I guess they realized what they were doing, because all of a sudden they parted and blushed, but held hands.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.