Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 37

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

During dinner, my mom told us we were going to have Thanksgiving dinner on the boat. We weren't having turkey, but she assured us it would be good. My brother asked about fishing, but Dad said we should take a day off and maybe sleep in.

It was still a few hours before sunset when we finished eating. Kathy and I decided we wanted to go shopping and our brothers said they'd go take care of the boat.

We all split up outside the restaurant, our parents telling us they'd be on the beach at sunset if we wanted to join them. Eddie and Brad left for the boat while Kathy and I started to head for the shops.

"You know, Jen," Kathy said as we looked through a rack of tops in a small store. "It's going to really suck when we get home. I'm really going to miss sleeping with Eddie."

"I know, I've been thinking about that myself," I said. "I love feeling Brad next to me."

Kathy giggled and said, "Yeah, and on top of you and under you too."

I gave her a grin and replied, "Like you're not."

"I will; it's been great getting close every night, if you know what I mean."

We left the shop and walked along the sidewalk, looking in the windows.

"Our parents have been really cool this week, Kathy. They could have made us split up, you know, you and Brad at the hotel with your parents and Eddie and I on the boat with mine."

"No shit, Jen. I almost died when my mom agreed to let us stay together."

I thought for a moment and then said, "Maybe they wanted to do it for other reasons too."

"What other reasons?"

"I don't know, maybe they all wanted to fool around, you know, together."

"You mean like an orgy or something?"

"You never can tell."

Kathy was silent for a couple of minutes and then said, "I can't imagine my mom doing something like that."

"Like I said, Kathy, you never can tell. Did you ever think your mom would get naked on the beach?"

Kathy laughed and said, "Not in a million years, but then again, I didn't think I would either."

"Did you like it?"

"It was so cool, Jen. I can't wait until we go again. It makes me feel so free and, well, sexy. Besides, I like looking at all the cocks."

I giggled and nudged her in the ribs with my elbow.

We went into another shop and looked around at the souvenirs and tee shirts they sold. I found a section in the back of the shop that had swimsuits and started to look at some of the micro bikinis on display.

"You might as well go naked," I said to Kathy as I held up one of the suits.

"I like it, Jenny. Eddie would like to see me in something like that."

"My brother just likes seeing you, Kathy, no matter what you're wearing."

"I know, but it would be fun to go to the beach, take off my shorts and top, and see the look on his face if I was wearing one of these."

"I have some money; we could each buy one and find out."

"Okay, I think it would be a blast. You never know, it might turn the guys on."

We both selected one of the tiny bikinis. I picked out a white one and Kathy found a bright orange suit she liked. We took the suits to the counter, paid for them and left the shop.

"What do you want to do now, Kathy?" I asked as we meandered along the street.

"Let's go to the boat and see what our brothers are doing."

"That's a good idea; I'm starting to get a little tired. Maybe I'll take a nap or just lie down and relax."

"Jen, have you ever thought about all of us messing around again? You know, like we did that one time."

"Yes, have you?"

"Yeah, I'd like to do it again someday."

I giggled and said, "Okay, me too. Maybe we can entice our brothers in to bed with us tonight and have some fun."

"What if they don't want to?"

"Then maybe you and I will have some fun together."

Kathy giggled and said, "Maybe we won't invite them."

"Maybe we won't."

Kathy and I laughed and made comments about what we would like to do to one another as we approached the boat. Brad and Eddie were sitting up on the bridge when we got back.

"Hi, Little-bit," Brad called down.

"Hi, sweetie, what's up?" I replied.

"Not much, Eddie and I finished cleaning the boat and we're just talking. Have fun shopping?" Brad said.

"Always, that's what girls do best," I said.

Kathy and I climbed the steps to the flying bridge and she went to Eddie while I moved in front of Brad. I kissed him and then pulled back.

"You may be good at shopping, but I don't think it's what you do best," Brad said with a chuckle.

I laughed and said, "How would you know? You've never seen me shop!"

Brad reached out with both hands, placed them behind my knees, and slid them slowly up my thighs under my sundress. When he reached my bottom, Brad pulled me closer, parting his legs so I could stand between them. I put my hands on his shoulders and leaned forward, causing the loose top on my dress to gap. Watching him gaze down at my bra covered breasts, I giggled.

Lifting his eyes up to mine, Brad smiled and said, "You're so beautiful."

I melted into Brad's lap, put my arms around his neck and hugged him as tightly as I could. The idea of fooling around with Kathy dissipated and was replaced with the thoughts of Brad making love to me. I began kissing him and wiggling against his erection. Brad moved his hand between my legs and stroked my mons, rubbing his fingertips over the silky material of my panties.

"Do you guys want to go see the sunset tonight?" Kathy asked.

I opened my eyes and looked around Brad's head at Kathy and Eddie. They were sitting next to each other on the long bench holding hands. Looking down, I saw Kathy's panties on the deck and started to laugh.

"Did you lose something, Kathy?" I asked her, pointing at her discarded garment.

"No, I didn't lose them; I know exactly where they are." Kathy giggled.

Brad twisted around to see what we were talking about, saw his sister's underwear and shook his head. He hooked his finger in the waistband of my panties and started to pull at them. I lifted my butt, Brad remove my panties and toss them towards Kathy's.

"Now that that's done, are we going to the beach tonight," Kathy asked again.

"I don't care, we can go if you want to," Eddie said.

"I'd kind of like to just stay here and relax. It's been a long day and I'm tired," I said.

"You guys can go, but I think I'll stay with Jenny," Brad said as his hand went back to my crotch.

Kathy got up and picked up the two pairs of panties from the deck. She glanced at me and used her head to point at the steps. I grinned, got off Brad's lap and followed her to the cabin. We went to the stateroom she was sharing with Eddie and Kathy put our new bikinis into a drawer.

I waited for her to tell me what was on her mind, but she surprised me by putting her arms around me and pulling me to her body. Kathy's hand moved up and down my back, coming to rest on my ass.

"I really wanted to be with you tonight, Jen, but it looks like you and Brad have other ideas," Kathy whispered.

"Sorry, I really wanted to mess around with you too."

"Why don't I take Eddie to the sunset so you and Brad can be alone for a while and then maybe we could..."

I put my arms around Kathy, stopped her mid sentence with a kiss and then said, "Why don't you and Eddie stay and we could all fool around. You and I could put on a little show for our brothers."

Kathy smiled and blinked her eyes. "Jenny, do you think I'm strange, you know, gay or something? I mean, I like Eddie and everything, but I like you too; a lot."

"We've talked about this before, Kathy. I don't think you're strange at all. I like you a lot too. Just because we fool around once in a while doesn't make us gay or anything; we just like sex."

"I know, but when I'm with you it's more than sex. I get a funny felling inside, almost like when I'm with Eddie. Not just when we fool around, but all the time, whenever I'm close to you."

Kathy took me by surprise and left me speechless. I just hugged her and thought about what she just told me. It dawned on me that I had feelings for her too, not like I did for Brad, but more than just lust. She felt good in my arms and I slowly rubbed her back as I tried to think of what to say to her. I finally pulled back, kissed Kathy on her lips and removed my arms.

"Come with me," I said, taking her hand and pulling her towards the door.

Kathy and I left the stateroom and I led her up to the salon. Eddie and Brad were watching television and gave us a strange look when we walked into the salon hand in hand. I pulled Kathy to one of the settees and we sat down next to each other.

I continued to hold Kathy's hand and glanced at Brad and then at Eddie.

My brother, bless his heart, smiled and said, "So, what are we going to do with the money we won?"

Brad looked at his sister and me and I winked at him. He scrunched his forehead, trying to figure what was going on I guess, and shook his head.

"I think we should put the money in Jen and Eddie's fishing fund," Brad said.

"We should make it the team fishing fund," I said. "We are going to keep fishing together, aren't we?"

Kathy squeezed my hand and said, "I sure hope so. I've had the most fun ever."

"Of course we're going to keep fishing together," Eddie said. "I think we make a great team, and I don't mean just fishing. We all get along great, we love each other and we always have fun together. Besides, our parents seem to like each other too."

"Why don't we each take some of the money and put the rest into the fund? I have a few things I'd like to buy," I said.

"Me too, I'd like to get some new skirts and tops," Kathy said. "Do you think we could keep fifty dollars each?"

Eddie got a very serious look on his face, stared at Kathy and said, "Fifty dollars!"

"I'm sorry. Is that too much, Eddie?" Kathy said sheepishly.

"Too much? Hell no, it's not too much; you can't buy decent underwear for fifty dollars. I was thinking more like five hundred," Eddie said.

"I could buy some really nice underwear for that kind of money, not to mention some really cute outfits," Kathy said, giggling.

"Cool, I can't wait to see you in them," Eddie said.

"Are you sure about that much money, Eddie?" Brad asked.

"Why not? We did really well in this tournament and I think we'll do well again. Even if we each take five hundred, it still leaves eighteen thousand for the fund," Eddie said.

"Wow, five hundred dollars that I can spend anyway I want to. I've never had that much money all at the same time," Kathy said. "I'm going to buy the sexiest new lingerie you've ever seen! Just for you Eddie."

I poked Kathy teasingly in the ribs and said, "Hey! What about me?"

"Yeah, Kathy, what about the rest of us? We want to see your new undies too," Brad said.

Kathy started to blush and buried her face into my shoulder. I stroked her hair and said, "When we get home, we'll go to my mom's shop and buy some new things. Then we can give our brothers a fashion show."

"Cool, I can't wait," Kathy said.

I don't know what possessed me, but I kissed Kathy. Not a quick 'I'm your friend' kiss, a passionate kiss. I forgot my boyfriend and brother were in the room with us as our lips parted and our tongues met. After several minutes and a sharp rise in my body temperature, I pulled my mouth away from Kathy's.

Kathy looked into my eyes and grinned from ear to ear. I smiled back, stood up and reached for her hand. After pulling Kathy to her feet, I turned to Eddie and Brad.

"Goodnight guys, we're going to bed," I said.

"Are we invited?" Brad asked.

"I don't think so, Buddy, not tonight," Eddie said. "Goodnight, Kathy, Jenny, love you two."

"Goodnight," Kathy and I said simultaneously.

As we headed to the stateroom, we heard Brad say, "Night, love you guys."

Kathy and I went to the master stateroom and closed the door behind us. We turned to each other and shared an uncomfortable gaze for a few moments before taking each other into our arms.

Neither of us spoke as we slowly removed one another's clothing. Once we were naked, I pulled the covers back and we climbed into bed. We stretched out on our sides, facing one another and stared into each other's eyes in the dim light. I reached over, put my hand on Kathy's side and stroked her soft skin.

Kathy moaned, moved closer and our lips met. We kissed softly, using our lips and tongues to taste one another. I felt her leg pressing against mine and lifted my leg to allow hers to come between them and up to my crotch. Our kissing became more and more urgent as we started to touch each other's bodies and I rocked my pussy against Kathy's leg.

We took a break to catch our breath, but continued to touch one another. Kathy stroked my cheek and smiled me.

"This is nice, I love being in your arms," Kathy said.

"It is nice, Kathy, very nice."

"Jenny, do you think we can just snuggle and go to sleep?"

"If you want to; is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong. Everything is wonderful, I just feel like getting some sleep. The last couple of nights with Eddie have been kind of busy, if you know what I mean."

I giggled and said, "Oh yeah, I know exactly what you mean."

I turned off the light above the bed and kissed Kathy before cuddling with her and relaxing. I felt her body slowly go limp and heard her breathing change as she fell asleep in my arms. Even though it was late and the day had started early, I was unable to fall asleep. My head was filled with thoughts of the day's excitement and winning the tournament.

As I lay on my side facing Kathy, my left arm under her neck, I began to move my right hand over her hip and thigh. I felt the smoothness of her skin and the warmth she emitted. Kathy rolled onto her stomach and my hand moved to her butt, as I continued to stroke her. I could feel her react to my touch, her bottom clinching when my fingers moved along the crease of her cheeks. When I moved my hand to the back of her thigh, her legs opened slightly.

Kathy's breathing remained slow and shallow as I gently rubbed her, moving from her thigh to her butt and back. I wondered if she was aware of what I was doing to her while she slept. Was she dreaming of Eddie? Her brother? Me? Moving slowly, I worked my right arm out from under her body and propped my head on it.

It was too dark to see Kathy, so I reached over, turned on the lights and dimmed them to a soft orange glow. When I looked at her face, I could see a smile. I returned my hand to her ass and stroked her as I watched for a reaction. My goal wasn't to turn her on, not at first, but when Kathy let out a deep throaty moan, I slid my hand between her legs.

Kathy's crotch was hot and moist. I touched her labia with my fingertips and she opened her legs wider. When I ventured closer to her clit, Kathy swayed her back and pushed her ass up like a cat in heat.

I circled her clit with my finger and then drew it between the puffy lips of her labia. Kathy groaned, began to rock her hips and push back against my fingers. Toying around her opening, Kathy tried to impale her pussy on my finger, but I kept moving it away. I noticed her eyes were now open, as was her mouth. When Kathy smiled at me, I pushed my thumb into her opening and rubbed her clit with my fingers.

After a few minutes, her body stiffened and she groaned. I could feel her tight pussy gripping my thumb as my fingers danced quickly over her clit and labia. When Kathy collapsed, I removed my hand from between her legs.

"Thank you, Jen." Kathy moaned as she snuggled against me.

I kissed her cheek, lowered my head to my pillow and grinned at her.

"I thought you were tired and wanted to sleep," I whispered.

Kathy giggled and said, "I thought so too."

I grinned and reached for the light switch, but Kathy stopped me. "You want me to do you, Jen?"

"Next time. I'm kind of tired now."

"I feel so relaxed that I think I could sleep for a week. That was the perfect end to a perfect day."

"It was a great day. I really had fun," I said.

"Me too, good night."

"Good night, Kathy."

I turned off the lights, rolled over and put my butt against Kathy. She wiggled against me and we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to the feeling of someone shaking my shoulder.

"Time to get up," a voice said. "We have breakfast on the stove."

I opened my eyes, looked up and saw Mrs. Waters standing next to the bed. She was shaking Kathy's shoulder with one hand and me with the other. Kathy sat up and stretched her arms over her head.

"Morning, Mom," Kathy said. "What time is it?"

"It's a little after nine. We're going to the beach this morning and then coming back to have Thanksgiving dinner," Mrs. Waters said.

I sat up, swung my legs over the edge of the bed and then stood up.

"Is everything okay, girls?" Mrs. Waters asked.

"Everything is fine, Mom. Why?" Kathy said.

"I was just surprised to find you two in here. I thought maybe you two were mad at the boys," Mrs. Waters said.

"We just wanted to sleep in here last night, Mrs. Waters," I said. "We're not mad at our brothers or anything."

Kathy's mom smiled and said, "Okay, breakfast is almost ready."

"Do we have time to shower?" Kathy asked.

"If you don't dawdle," Mrs. Waters said.

Kathy and I didn't bother to dress when we left the stateroom and went to the head. We took turns showering, fixed our hair and went to dress. I pulled our new micro bikinis out of the drawer and we put then on.

The new suits were barely big enough the hide our pussies or our nipples. The tops had small triangles of material that ran up from a thin band that ran under our boobs to a string that tied behind our necks. The bottoms consisted of a small patch of cloth that hid our sex with a band that disappeared into the crack of out butts. We put on cover-ups to hide the suits and went up to the galley.

The rest of our group was all sitting around the table, eating breakfast. Kathy and I sat down and Mom put plates of pancakes in front of us. After we ate, Kathy and I cleaned up the galley and washed the dishes. Our parents went out to the cockpit to wait for us and our brothers sat at the table and watched us.

"Did you two have a nice night?" Brad asked.

"Yes we did," I replied. "How about you guys?"

"We watched television for a little while and fell asleep on the settees," Eddie said.

"You two should have gone to the stateroom," Kathy said. "You would have been a lot more comfortable."

"We didn't plan on sleeping where we did, it just happened," Brad said.

"That's too bad," I said. "You two could have had fun together, like we did."

"That's sick, Jen!" Eddie said. "We're not gay!"

Kathy giggled and said, "Neither are we, as you well know, but sometimes..."

"That's different," Brad said. "You're chicks. Guys don't do that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.