Lady Guinevere
Chapter 35

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Eddie and Brad were in the cockpit rigging the rods when our parents arrived. The door to the cabin was open and I could hear what was being said.

"Where are the girls?" Mom asked.

"They're in the galley, fixing breakfast," Brad said.

Mom and Mrs. Waters came into the cabin and walked to the galley. Kathy and I were making French toast and bacon, we had also had brewed a pot of coffee.

"Good morning, girls," Mrs. Waters said as she surveyed the area and smiled.

"Morning. Is everyone hungry? We made a ton of food," Kathy said.

"Yes," Mom said. "We stopped for donuts, but I guess we didn't have to. I thought we'd have to wake you kids up this morning."

"We're going fishing, not to school," I said and then I giggled. "We always get up for fishing."

Brad went up to the flying bridge, started the engines and once they were idling, he went down to eat. The whole group crowded around the dinette and had breakfast together.

Ellen heard the washing machine go into its spin cycle, looked at her daughter and smiled.

"Doing laundry this morning, Jen?" Mom asked.

"Yes, Mom, I'm washing the sheets," I replied, never looking up.

"Oh really! Why?" Mom asked sarcastically.

"Well, Mom, we were all in bed last night drinking wine and smoking pot. Eddie spilled his wine because he was so wasted he couldn't sit up and I knocked the ashtray over. I didn't want to have to wash them when we got back from fishing, so I'm doing them now," I said without cracking a smile.

Everyone at the table was laughing hysterically as I continued to eat my food and maintain a straight face.

Mom shook her head and finally said, "Touché!"

I laughed and smirked at Mom, picked up my plate and went to the sink. Kathy got up to help and the guys went out to the cockpit to finish getting the fishing equipment ready for the day.

"Ellen and I can take care of the dishes if you girls would like to go help with the fishing equipment," Mrs. Waters said.

"Thanks, Mom, but we're almost finished here," Kathy said. "Just enjoy your coffee."

Kathy and I were finishing the dishes when we felt the boat begin to move. I went below, put the sheets in the dryer and went in to change my clothes. When I returned to the galley, I was wearing a pair of shorts and a bikini top.

"Is everything okay, girls?" Mrs. Waters said.

"Just peachy, Mom," Kathy said. "Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering, Kathy. I know that sometimes a night of drinking and drugging can leave you feeling a little guilty the next day," Kathy's mom said.

"I don't feel like that at all, Mom," Kathy said.

"How about you, Jenny? Mom asked. "Did you have too much?"

I giggled and said, "I didn't have enough, Mom. I think I'm really hooked and I don't think there's a cure."

Mom and Mrs. Waters began to laugh and shake their heads.

"You two better go help at the gas dock," Mom said.

Kathy and I left the galley and went to the cockpit. Eddie was easing the boat to the pier while Jack and Harry stood ready to tie it off.

"Need any help, Dad?" Kathy asked.

"No thanks, Honey, we've got it," Mr. Waters said.

Once the boat was secured, Eddie shut down the engines and turned the electronics off so the boat could be fueled. An attendant handed the hose to Brad and he put it into the proper opening and started the flow.

Eddie and I climbed onto the pier and went to look for Nate while Dad, Mr. Waters, Jack and Brad tended to the boat.

Nate was on his boat, greeting his customers when Eddie and I walked up and said hi.

"Hi, kids," Nate said. "Are you guys ready to go?"

"Just as soon as we finish fueling, Nate," Eddie said.

"Okay; when you leave the harbor, head due east. Look for me on your radar, but don't get too close. I'll be on channel seventy and you can call me if you need to. We are going to be fishing along a reef in about eight hundred feet of water. The reef runs east north east for about fifty miles. Make sure you mark it on your plotter once you find it," Nate said.

"Thanks, Nate," i said. "I hope you don't get into any trouble for helping us."

"I can't get into any trouble, kids. It's only against the rules for me to help you while I'm serving as an official." Nate chuckled.

"Then why did you tell us not to get too close to you today, Nate?" Eddie said.

"Because I don't want you two on my fish. I have customers to worry about and if I don't get them fish, they'll be upset," Nate said and then laughed.

"Still the jokester, aye Nate," I said.

"Jenny, I'll always be. You kids have a good day and don't forget what I've taught you," Nate said.

"Nate, why aren't you calling me Little-bit?" I asked as Eddie started back to the boat.

Nate put his arm around my shoulders and gave me a firm hug.

"Well, my dear, it seems a handsome young man would like to call you Little-bit and I gave him my permission to do so, not that I really had anything to say about it, but it was a very nice gesture.

"I would suggest you sink your pretty little hooks into him and hang on as tight as you can. You don't need to crank down on the drag, he's not going to run far, but keep your eye on him. Always keep it in mind the really good ones will try to run when they get too close to the boat. Keep your tip up and a good grip on the leader, but whatever you do, don't jerk.

"Jenny, I've seen a lot of the fish in the sea and most of them are sharks. Brad is a trophy, like your brother. When he comes up on his tail, watch every move, not for fear of losing him, because he's doing it for you. That boy has it bad you for you, girl, and I think he's a keeper," Nate said.

I kissed him on the cheek and said, "Thanks for the advice, Nate, but you know I'm only fifteen. I might not be ready to hook the big one yet."

"My dear, you may have been born fifteen years ago, but that's about the only thing you have in common with most kids your age. You are very bright and can handle yourself better than most of the women I know, and most of them are older than your mom. That on top of having the potential to be one of the best billfish fishermen of all time puts you in a class of your own."

"You have a lot of confidence in me, Nate, and I really am flattered. I just want to be able to see what else is out there. I don't think I'm ready to settle down, not just yet."

"Go ahead and look around, Jenny. Catch a few bonefish if you want to, but don't let go of the big one. If you wanted to play in the pond, you would be sitting on shore with a cane pole and a bobber, taking anything that comes along, and that's not you.

"You may not know it now, but I know you will never be happy with anything less than the best. I can see it in the way you fish and handle a boat. You are always on top of your game and aren't fazed by the things that get in the way. You keep going back around until you get it right when most others would have moved on."

"Thanks again, Nate. I think I understand what you're trying to tell me. I better get back; the other's are probably wondering what happen to me. I'll see you soon."

"Take care, Jenny. I'll see you when I see you."

I went back to the boat and climbed on board. I found Brad and gave him a hug.

"Hi, Little-bit, where have you been?" Brad said.

"I was talking to Nate, he was giving me some pointers," I said.

"Cool, anything that will help me?" Brad asked.

"It was mostly about how to keep from losing a good fish, Brad. I'll show you when we get one on. Are we ready to go?"

"Yup, all fueled and pumped out," Brad said.

I went up to the flying bridge with Brad, started the engines and turned the electronics back on. When Eddie called up that the boat was free, I eased away from the pier and pulled into the channel.

Nate's boat was ahead of us and I followed him out into the ocean. When Nate picked up speed, so did I. The ocean was rolling with three footers and I trimmed the boat so it would ride high and land soft. Nate was pulling away, but I didn't try to keep up, deciding I could always keep track on him on the radar.

When I found the reef on the sonar, I marked the waypoint and started to follow it in the direction Nate had told Eddie and me. I was still moving fairly fast, but was able to log a few more marks before slowing down to fish.

Eddie came up to the bridge and said, "Where's Nate?"

"He's about ten miles ahead of us, fishing the same track we're on," I said.

"Okay then, let's go fishing," Eddie said.

I backed the boat speed down and set the autopilot. I turned to Brad, hugged and kissed him and said, "Ready?"

"Yup, let's go get them," Brad said.

Before letting go of him, I looked at Brad and said, "I love you."

"I love you too, Little-bit," Brad said. "I love you a lot!"

Eddie asked Dad to take the helm and he agreed. The four of us kids went to work and within minutes had our program set out and the rods with the lures ready in case we teased up a fish.

Kathy pulled the harness out, adjusted it so it would fit her mom and set it on the bait station.

"Okay, Mom, here's what's going to happen when we hook a fish," Kathy said, her voice cracking with excitement.

Kathy and I explained what she was to do and about the equipment she would be using. Brad stood on the bridge and watched behind the boat, waiting for a fish to start following the teasers.

It was almost an hour later when Brad called down that a fish was on the port side. Kathy grabbed a rod, dropped the lure into the water and free spooled the reel. Brad called down instructions and Kathy followed them until the fish ate the bait.

Kathy set the hook on the fish while Eddie and I cleared the lines as fast as we could. Mr. Waters helped his wife into the harness and she waited for Kathy to give her the rod.

"Help me hook my mom up, Jenny," Kathy said.

I snapped the harness to the reel while Kathy helped her mom with the rod. The reel was still screaming as the fish ran away from the boat. Once the reel was secured to the harness, Kathy told her mom to take the rod and get ready to crank.

Mrs. Waters fought the fish for the next forty minutes, taking back line and then watching it being stripped off the reel as the fish made a run. When the marlin came out of the water and made a series of jumps, Mrs. Waters screamed.

"Did you see it, kids? Did you see the fish?" Mrs. Waters yelled.

"Keep the rod tip up and crank on the reel," I said.

By the time the fish was tired enough to get it along side the boat, Mrs. Waters was exhausted. Mr. Waters had the camcorder and was taping the fight. When Eddie got a hold of the fish, I tagged it and Kathy took the rod from her mom.

Mrs. Waters leaned over the gunwale and looked down at the fish, shifting her weight from foot to foot as she watched Eddie revive it.

"This thing will go close to a hundred pounds easy," Eddie said as he looked up at Mrs. Waters.

"It's so beautiful! I can't believe I really caught it," Brad's mom said, her voice filled with excitement.

"You sure did, Honey," Mr. Waters said as he pointed the camcorder at the large fish.

Mrs. Waters straightened up, stretched and shook her arms. "That's a lot of work!"

"It's a lot of fun too, Mom," Kathy said. "I'm really glad you got to catch a fish today."

"So am I, Kathy. I can see why you kids like fishing so much," her mom said.

"It's more than just the fishing, Mom. It's the people you fish with too. Jenny and Eddie are really good friends and fun to be with. I like to spend time out here on the water, but I like it better because of who I'm with," Kathy said.

Kathy, Brad and I put the teasers back out. Eddie went to the bridge and took the wheel from his dad and put the boat back on track.

Over the course of the day, we caught four more marlins and tagged three of them, losing one when Mr. Waters tried to put too much pressure on it.

Eddie and Kathy took the bridge and pointed the boat back towards the marina. Brad and I joined them, sitting on the portside bench, and talked about the upcoming tournament.

"We would have had twelve hundred points today," Kathy said.

"Yeah, and if we'd gone after sailfish, and caught the same amount, we'd only had four hundred points. I think we should fish out here for the tournament," Eddie said.

"I think you're right, Eddie. We just have to make sure we pull our lines in time to get back to the headquarters in time," Brad said.

"That won't be any trouble, we'll be able to run harder when our parents aren't on the boat," Eddie said.

"Doesn't your dad like it when you go fast, Eddie?" Kathy asked.

"Dad doesn't mind, as long as we don't over do it. I'm taking it easy because it can be uncomfortable when you run hard in rough water. There's no reason to do it unless we have to," Eddie said.

I moved closer to the rear of the flying bridge, looked down and watched Dad set up four deck chairs. Our parents sat in the cockpit talking about the day of fishing.


"Well, Sarah, how do you like deep-sea fishing?" Mom asked.

"I love it, Ellen. It's so exciting! I thought I would pee my pants when I saw that first fish jump," Mrs. Waters said. "It's very tiring too. My arms still ache."

"I think the kids are doing a great job," Mr. Waters said. "I can't believe how much they know about it."

"They do seem to have a knack for it," Dad said.

"I wonder how the kids will do in the tournament?" Mrs. Waters said.

"It's hard to tell. I guess it all depends on whether they find fish or not," Dad told her.

"The kids have seemed to find each other," Mom said. "They're all getting along very well."

"As much as I hate to admit it," Mrs. Waters said, "I have to agree with you. Kathy and Brad are as happy as I've ever seen them."

"Eddie and Jenny are happy too. That's what love does to you," Mom chuckled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.