Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 34

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"You won't believe what Mom and I talked about, Brad," Kathy said as soon as their parents were out of earshot.

"What?" Brad asked.

"Mom said it was okay to have sex!" Kathy giggled.

"Bull shit! You didn't ask her that," Brad said in disbelief.

"I did too, ask Jen!" Kathy said.

"Is she lying, Jen?" Brad said.

"Nope, I was sitting right there when she did," I replied.

I watched the color drain from Brad's face and began to giggle. He looked like he was about to fall over.

"What did Mom say?" Brad said.

"She told me it was okay, sort of," Kathy said.

"What do you mean by sort of? Either she said it was okay or she didn't, which is it?" Brad said.

"Mom said it was okay to have feelings and to act on them, Brad. She also said that sex wasn't dirty or something we should be ashamed of. Maybe she didn't exactly say it was okay, but she didn't say it was wrong either," Kathy said.

I laughed and said, "Tell him what you asked your dad, Kathy."

"No!"

"What did you ask Dad, Kathy, come on, tell me," Brad said.

Kathy's face turned red and she said, "I asked him if he liked blow jobs."

Brad laughed and said, "I'll bet I know the answer to that question."

"Your dad said he did like them," I said. "I like them too so why don't we clean the boat so I can give you one before our parents get back."

"I think I owe you, Jen. It's my turn to do it to you," Brad said.

I put my arms around his waist, hugged him and said, "Okay, we'll do each other."

Eddie kissed Kathy and said," I think I owe you too, Kathy. Let's get going so we can have some fun."

We cleaned the boat and went below. I took Brad into the small stateroom and Kathy led Eddie into the master. Brad and I stripped and were about to climb onto the bed when I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the room Eddie and Kathy were in.

Eddie had his face buried between Kathy's legs, obviously not wasting any time when they got into the stateroom. Kathy was rocking her hips and moaning as my brother's tongue lapped at her pussy.

When I climbed on the bed next to Kathy, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"HI," I said. "Mind if we join you two?"

Kathy giggled and said, "No, not at all."

"Good," I said.

Brad crawled between my legs and put his mouth on me pussy. I felt his tongue part my labia and try to drill into me. When he found my clit and sucked it, I groaned out loud.

Kathy and I squirmed around on the bed as the boys munched on our sexes. I felt her hand touch my side and pulled it to my boob. She looked at me and then closed her fingers around my tit as I reached for one of hers.

By the time our parents got back to the boat, we were in our suits and ready to go to the beach. I considered telling Kathy what to expect, but didn't because I wasn't sure that we would be going to the nude beach.

When I changed, I put on my thong bikini, but covered the bottoms with a wrap around sarong before anyone noticed.

Mom asked if we were ready to go and then we left, walking through the marina to the beach. Mom and Dad and Mr. and Mrs. Waters walked ahead of us, holding hands. When we reached the sand, Mom stopped and pulled the sunscreen out of her beach bag.

It only took a few minutes for all of us to coat our skin with the lotion and we continued on our way. My brother and I exchanged glances and smiles, as we got closer to the nude beach, both of waiting to see the reactions on Kathy and Brad's faces.

Mom was talking to Mrs. Waters and they were giggling. I wondered if our parents had fooled around in the hotel room before they came back to the boat, but quit thinking about it when we reached the section of beach that only a few people used.

I knew what lay ahead, right around the small point that separated the regular beach from the one my mom was leading us to. I walked a bit faster, holding Brad's hand and pulling him along, in order to get closer to our parents. Eddie did the same thing with Kathy and soon we were all walking abreast.

I saw a young couple on a blanket and noticed the girl was topless. No one seemed to see them as we passed, and they didn't notice us. As the beach became more populated, I saw Mrs. Waters glance at the sunbathers and freeze.

Brad noticed at about the same time and said, "Holy crap, those people are naked!"

Within a couple of seconds, the Waters all knew they were on a beach that was unlike any they had ever seen before. I turned to Brad, smiled, pulled off my bikini top then removed my sarong. I decided to leave the bottoms on for a while until I saw what was going to happen.

Mom turned to Mrs. Waters and said, "Well Sarah, we can turn around or go on, what do you think?"

Mrs. Waters looked at Brad's dad and waited for him to say something. I looked at Kathy and grinned as she whipped the top of her two-piece suit off and handed it to my mom to put in her bag.

"Mrs. Shockley, may I have the sunscreen please? I have a couple of places I missed earlier," Kathy giggled.

My mom laughed, reached into her beach bag and pulled out the bottle of lotion. Kathy poured some into her hands and covered her boobs. When she was finished, she took a step towards her mom and offered the bottle to her.

"Are you going to need this, Mom? Kathy said.

Kathy's dad said, "It's up to you honey."

"It sure is Mom," Kathy said. "Don't do anything you don't WANT to do."

Mrs. Waters looked at Kathy, broke out laughing and removed her top. She coated her breasts with sunscreen and dropped the bottle my mom's bag.

"Stop staring at my boobs, Brad," Mrs. Waters chuckled.

"Why, Mom?" Brad said. "You have beautiful boobs."

"Thank you, Son, but it's a little uncomfortable for me, you seeing like this," Mrs. Waters said.

"You won't even realize you're topless before long," Mom said.

"Yeah, right," Mrs. Waters said.

We found a place to spread out our blankest and stretched out in the sun. I took my bottoms off and so did my mom. We used the sunscreen and I stretched out on my back. After lying in the sun for a while, Kathy asked if anyone wanted to go for a swim and got up.

Before we headed for the surf, Kathy peeled her bottoms off and dropped them on the blanket. Kathy and I walked to the water and waded out until our butts were underwater. I looked back, saw Brad and Eddie coming our way and told Kathy to hold up.

The boys still had their trunks on and Kathy and I teased them for being dressed.

"I'm just not quite ready to run around naked in front of my mom," Brad said.

"Okay," I giggled, "how about me?"

"You know I don't mind you seeing me naked, Jen," Brad said.

"Great, I want to see you naked. I want you to take off your trunks so I can play with your cock," I giggled.

"Damn, Jen. I'm hard enough as it is, do you have to tease me on top of it?" Brad said.

"If you let me jack you off, you won't have so much trouble controlling your big dick, Brad," I said. "I'm just trying to be helpful."

"She's right, Brad," Eddie said. "It helped me last year when we were here."

Kathy giggled and said, "Do you want some help now, Eddie?"

"Sure, I can always use help like that," Eddie said.

Kathy and I finally talked the boys out of their trunks and, as we promised, we played with them until they ejaculated. We all played around in the warm clear water for a while and then went back onshore.

"I'm going to go rinse this saltwater off," I said as we walked through the white sand.

As we passed our parents, I noticed they were all naked. I grinned, nudged Brad and flipped my head towards the blanket. He gasped slightly and then chuckled.

"That didn't take long," Brad said.

"What didn't take long?" Kathy asked her brother.

"Mom and Dad, they're naked, so are Jenny's parents," Brad said.

We all giggled and went to the shower that was on the beach. Taking turns, we rinsed off and then went back to the blanket. I took the sunscreen out of the beach bag and considered giving it to Brad so he could put it on me, but thought better of it. When I was finished, I gave it to Brad and whispered in his ear.

Brad started laughing and turned red. When his mom asked what was so funny, I said, "I told him not to miss his penis."

"That's good advice," Mrs. Waters said.

"MOM!" Brad yelled.

"Well, Son, it is good advice. Just don't take to long to do it," Mrs. Waters said.

All four of the parents started to laugh and so did we, all except Brad. He just turned red and covered his face with his hands.

We spent about two hours in the sun and decided that it was time to go. None of us wanted to get a burn on the first day of our vacation. Mom and Mrs. Waters folded the blankets and put them into the beach bag. Mom pulled out the new suits she bought and handed them to Kathy and Mrs. Waters.

"I picked these up for you two," Mom said. "I thought you may want to wear suits like the ones everyone wears down here, well, almost everyone."

Mrs. Waters looked at the suit, holding it up and turning the bottoms back and forth, and said, "Well, I guess if I can go naked, I can wear this. Thanks, Ellen, they're great."

"Yeah, thanks, Mrs. Shockley, I love it," Kathy told Mom. "I'll put it on as soon as I HAVE to."

"Kathy!" Mrs. Waters said.

"What, Mom? I can't help it, I like being naked, it feels so cool and free." Kathy giggled.

"What do you think, Jack?" Mrs. Waters said.

"Oh no, you're not dragging me into this," Mr. Waters said. "I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't."

"What do you mean, Jack," Mrs. Waters said.

"If I say I don't mind seeing Kathy naked, you'll call me a pervert. If I say she should get dressed, Kathy calls me square," Mr. Waters said. "Like I said, I'm staying out of it."

Mrs. Waters looked at her husband, started laughing and said, "Come on, pervert, let's go."

Everyone laughed and we headed down the beach. When we reached the place that divided the beaches, we put on our suits and continued on our way. Mrs. Waters kept pulling at the bottoms of her thong bikini, trying to make it cover her bottom.

"Mom, you look fine," Kathy said. "You have a great butt."

As we progressed along the beach, my mom pulled a couple of sarongs out of the beach bag and handed one to Kathy and Mrs. Waters. All of us girls put our cover-ups on and headed for the boat.

"Is anyone hungry?" My dad asked. "There's a little bar on the strip that has great burgers and a view of the ocean."

"They have great margaritas too," Mom said. "I could use something cold to drink."

"Are we going to stop by the room and change?" Mrs. Waters said.

"Don't worry, Sarah, you'll feel right at home just like you are," my dad said.

As we walked down the street, we looked into the shop windows and chatted about the different outfits we saw. Eddie saw a poster for a fishing tournament and stopped to read it.

"There's a tournament on Tuesday and Wednesday this week, can we fish it, Dad?" Eddie asked.

"See if you can find an application, I'll take a look at it," Dad said.

"Cool, Dad," Eddie said. "I'm going to run to the tackle shop and pick one up. I'll meet you at the restaurant in a few minutes."

"I'll go with you, Eddie," Brad said.

My brother and Brad took off down the street and we went to the bar. Dad talked to the waitress and she had two busboys put a few small tables together for us. We sat down and ordered cold drinks. I ordered two Cokes for Brad and my brother.

When Eddie and Brad came to the bar, they had enough brochures for everyone to have one. He passed them out, sat down next to Kathy and started to read. My brother kept reading out loud and my dad finally reminded him he could read too.

Kathy laughed and Eddie stuck his tongue out at her. She whispered to him and Eddie blushed.

"Well, what do you think, Jack? Should we let the kids fish in this tournament?" Dad asked.

"I don't see why not," Mr. Waters said. "It looks like it will be fun for them. I see it's for money, can they fish it?"

"I think so, it doesn't have an age requirement. If there's a problem, I'm sure we can work something out," Dad said.

We continued to review the application and the ruled for the tournament. While I was reading about the scoring system, I heard someone yell, "Hey newbies, how's it going?"

"Nate!" I shouted as I looked up to find out where the voice was coming from.

Nate came over to the table and said hello to everyone. I introduced Nate to the people he didn't know and asked what he was doing in the Keys.

"Fishing, Jenny," Nate said. "I hear you kids have been fishing too, I hear you did pretty good in your first tournament."

"We took fifth in a club tournament back home," Eddie said proudly.

"I know, Tom called me the next day. Did you kids know he started that club?" Nate said.

"We knew he's a charter member, but not that he was one of the founders," Dad said.

"Yeah, old Tom and I decided that we wanted to do something for the fishery and we started the club. Well, Tom really started it; I just helped. He spent a whole year finding members and getting things organized," Nate said.

"Wow, that must have been a lot of work," I said.

"Tom was relentless, he spent hundreds of hours to get the club off the ground. Most of the clubs in south Florida are a result of Tom's hard work, even the one that's throwing the tournament you kids are looking at there," Nate said pointing at the brochure.

"Are you going to fish the tournament, Nate?" Eddie asked.

"No, I can't. I'm one of the judges on Wednesday and I have a charter on Tuesday. Are you kids planning to fish it?" Nate asked.

"If we can. We don't know if there's an age requirement or not, there's nothing in here about it," I said, holding up the brochure.

Nate chuckled and said, "You just fill that thing out and give it to me. I'll see to it that you kids get to fish, age be damned."

"Where can we find you, Nate, you know, after we fill it out?" Eddie said.

"Buy me a beer and I'll wait here," Nate chuckled.

Dad raised his hand and flagged down the waitress. She looked over at the table, saw Nate and headed for the bartender.

"Doesn't she want to know what you want?" Dad asked.

The waitress came back to the table with a bottle of beer, handed it to Nate and kissed his cheek.

"I guess you've been here before," Mom said.

"Yup, every night after I get it. Do you mind if I sit?" Nate said as he pulled a chair from another table and sat on it backwards. He rested his arms on the back of the chair and started to tell us where to go to find fish.

I finished filling out the application in the brochure, gave it to Eddie to sign and passed it to Brad. Once all of the signatures were on the application, Nate folded it and put it in his pocket.

"Let me write you a check for the entry fee," Dad said.

"No, this one is on me. We'll just call it a bonus from last season," Nate said. "I hope you two have a chance to fish with me again next year. I've had three calls from people you fished with last year. They have all said they want to come back and asked about you guys."

"Thanks, Nate," I said. "We'll try to help you out. It all depends on the tournaments next summer. We want to fish as many as we can."

"Someday, I'm going to read about you in the magazines," Nate said. "Now, let's talk about the fishing down here. If you want to catch sails, go out about five miles or so and you'll see the pack of boats, but if you want to find White Marlin, you have to run thirty miles out.

"You won't have any trouble making the run in your boat, even if it's a little rough. Sails are worth one hundred points each and a white earns you three hundred. You have to catch six sails to equal two whites, if you get my drift.

"There are other fishermen that will make the run too, but not many. Most of the guys that enter this tournament aren't from around here, they come down from the Gulf."

"You wouldn't have any coordinates you could share, would you, Nate?" Eddie asked.

"I'd love to give you the waypoints, but as a judge, I can't. Now, if you were to follow me on my charter tomorrow, you might find someplace to fish," Nate said as he stood up. "I'll be leaving at seven in the morning. My boat is in the marina over there."

Nate pointed, finished his beer and said goodbye. We watched as the rugged old man walked slowly down the street, whistling.

"He is certainly a colorful man," Mrs. Waters said.

"His bark is worst than his bite," Eddie said. "He taught Jen and I so much about fishing. I really like him."

I laughed and said, "He's so funny. He called Eddie newbie and me little-bit. When he wanted us both, it was newbies."

"Little-bit, huh," Brad said. "I kind of like that. Maybe that's what I'll call you too."

"You'll have to clear it with Nate," I said. "That's his pet name for me."

"I will ask him, Jen," Brad said. "Just as soon as I see him."

I grinned at Brad and said, "I'm pretty sure he'll let you call me that, if you really want to."

After lunch, we walked around the little town, and did some shopping. Kathy and I found cute little one-piece short outfits and talked our moms into buying them for us. We also found some nice tee shirts and bought them too.

Our parents took us to their hotel and showed us their room. I went out on the balcony and noticed I could see the boat and the ocean. I sat in one of the chairs on the balcony, put my feet up on the rail and leaned my head back.

It had been quite a day so far and it wasn't over. I giggled to myself as I remembered the looks on the Waters faces' when we went to the nude beach and guessed my brother and I must have had the same look when we first went there.

Kathy came out, sat next to me and put her feet up like mine were.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day, Jen?" Kathy asked me.

"I'd love a nap, I didn't get enough sleep last night," I said.

"That sounds great to me too. Why don't we go back to the boat and take one?"

"Okay, let's tell the guys and our parents and then we can leave."

We went into the room and told our parents we were going to go to the boat and lay down for a couple hours. Eddie told us he and Brad were going to the tackle shop and to Nate's boat to ask about which baits to use.

"Wouldn't it be better to go see Nate before you go to the tackle shop?" Kathy said.

"Yes, that's what I meant," Eddie said. "We'll see you two later."

Kathy and I left for the boat and walked slowly along the busy street. We had the bags with the things our moms bought us and I swung mine as I walked.

"What did you think about the beach?" I said.

"That was so cool, Jen. I can't believe I ran around naked in front of so many people."

"It is fun, isn't it? You should have seen the look on your face, Kathy. You looked so shocked."

"I was shocked, you could have told me you know."

"What, and miss all the fun, not a chance," I giggled.

We arrived at the boat, went inside and I turned on the air conditioning. I went to the master stateroom, took off my suit and flopped on the bed. Kathy stuck her head in the room and asked what time we were going to get up.

"I don't know, in a couple of hours I guess. I'll set the alarm."

Kathy went to the other stateroom and I stretched out and started to drift to sleep. I was almost out when I felt someone crawl into the bed with me and put their arm around my shoulders.

When I moved, I heard Brad say, "Sorry Little-bit, I didn't mean to wake you up."

I rolled onto my back and then on my side to face Brad. I kissed him and said, "That's okay baby, I wasn't really asleep yet."

I snuggled up to him and realized he too was naked. We kissed a few times and then I said, "Hold me, Brad."

Brad took me in his arms, pulled me towards him and I turned around so my back was to his chest. We spooned and I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up to the obnoxious buzzing of the alarm clock, reached over a turned it off. I fell onto my back and realized that I was alone. Crawling out of bed, I found a robe and put it on. It was a little short, barely covering my butt, but I wrapped it around me and headed to the salon.

Everyone was in the salon, sitting around and talking. I went over to Brad, sat next to him and wrapped my arms around his.

"Have a good nap?" Brad asked.

"Very nice, thank you, why didn't you wake me up when everyone got here?" I asked.

"You looked so peaceful, I just couldn't. My mom came in and I wouldn't let her wake you either," Brad said.

Mrs. Waters smiled at me and I smiled back. I knew she had seen Brad and I in bed together naked, but it didn't seem to faze her.

"What's the plan?" I asked.

"Dinner and the sunset," Mom said.

"Hmm, that sounds nice. Do I have time for a shower?" I said.

"I need to shower too," Kathy said.

"We need a boat with two heads," Eddie said. "It's impossible with two girls on the boat."

"Sure," Dad said. "Just as soon as the boat business takes off."

"It's too bad your company doesn't build a sport fisherman or a convertible," Eddie said.

"Sorry, not what we do," Dad said. "Maybe if somebody trades in a boat like Tom's for a yacht. His boat has two heads and three staterooms."

I left the guys to talk about boats and went to the head to shower. Kathy came with me and we took turns.

"I guess your mom caught Brad and I in bed today," I said as I brushed my hair in front of the mirror.

"Yeah, she found Eddie and me too, but she didn't say anything, not yet anyway."

"Do you think she will? Do you think she's pissed?"

Kathy stepped out of the shower and said, "You know, I don't think so. I mean, it wasn't like we were screwing or anything."

I wasn't really too concerned about our parents knowing that we napped together, but I didn't want them to catch us fooling around, even though they had said it was our business. It's one thing to have our parents assuming and another to have them actually see us.

Kathy and I went to the stateroom to dress and I made a comment about moving my clothes to the other room.

"I don't mind sharing with you, Jen," Kathy said.

"I know, it just would be easier. Are you going to wear a skirt or shorts?"

"I'm going to wear a skirt and tank top, Jen. How about you?"

I pulled a sundress out of the hanging locker, held it up and said, "I'm wearing this. I know something that drives my brother nuts, Kathy."

"What?"

"Don't wear panties under your skirt and then make sure he knows. He'll be excited all night."

Kathy giggled, put on her skirt and top without any underwear and said, "I hope he likes the fact that I'm doing this."

"Trust me, he will."

I slipped on my sundress and adjusted it. I didn't wear any underwear either and thought about how I was going to let Brad know. I could just tell him, but letting him discover it for himself would be more fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.