Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Over the next week things seemed to fall into place for me. Eddie and I ran every morning and Kathy and Brad ran with us. Between school, homework and the things I had to do around the house, there wasn't time for anything else. Brad and I talked on the phone every night. On Wednesday Brad and Kathy came to my house after school and we all made our final plans for the trip.

Kathy, Eddie, Brad and I sat in the backyard at the patio table on Wednesday afternoon drinking soda and talking about Friday. We were all very anxious to go, to be together and that was the main topic of our conversation.

While we talked, my eyes were locked with Brad's most of the time. We winked at each other and shared smiles. Every time the sunlight would catch his hazel eyes, my heart would begin to beat harder. I don't know what happened over the past weeks, but I did know my feelings for Brad were changing. I always liked him, right from the day I met him, but now things were changing.

Brad and I hadn't spent a lot of time together, not alone time, and I was really looking forward to the time we would be in the Keys. The time we did have together was fun. Our sexual experience up to that point was limited, we had only made love a couple of times, but then I guess my entire sex life was really limited.

One of the things I really wanted to understand about Brad is why he was reluctant to talk about sex with me. I would bring it up when we talked on the phone, but he would evade the topic. Brad was always a gentleman when we were together. He never groped at me or made off color remarks about sex. He would join in when all of us were joking around, but he seemed reserved.

"Jen, did you hear me?" Kathy said, snapping me out of my daydream.

"What?" I replied.

"I asked you what you were going to take in the way of clothing. What should I pack?" Kathy said.

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking about something. I'm going to take several skirts, some shorts and tops. I plan on spending most of the time in my bikini. We should take a nice sundress or two. Last time we were down there we went to a couple of nice restaurants." I said.

I looked at Brad, then my brother and said, "You two should make sure you have nice slacks and a couple of sport shirts. Kathy and I don't want to go out with a couple of bums."

"Don't worry," Brad said. "We won't embarrass you guys."

I smiled at Brad and said, "Do you want to see the route Eddie and I planned? I have it on my computer."

"Sure, Jen," Brad said.

I winked at my brother and led Brad into the house. We went to my bedroom and I turned on the computer while Brad looked around.

"It looks like a girl's room," Brad said.

I glanced over my shoulder and said, "It is a girl's room. I am a girl, in case you haven't noticed."

My room was a girl's room, complete with a plethora of stuffed animals, posters of bands and frilly curtain. My walls were covered with floral wallpaper and the room was done in pink. Even my bedcovering was girly, with a pink bedspread trimmed in lace.

I notice there was a red bra hanging on the doorknob of my closet and for some reason, I was embarrassed. Brad had seen me naked many times, we had made love and even had sex with his sister and my brother in the same bed, but I felt strange because my underwear was out in the open. After a quick survey to make sure there were no panties on the floor, something I was famous for, I went back to the computer and pulled up the routing software.

I called Brad over to the computer and showed him how the program worked. He stood behind me, leaned forward and put his hands on my shoulders. As I went through the different screens, showing him how to plan a route, Brad massaged my shoulders. I cocked my head and rested my cheek against the back of his hand and quivered at the sensation.

Losing interest in the computer, I leaned my head back, looked up into Brad's eyes and smiled. He moved his mouth to mine and kissed me, his lips barely touching mine. Brad kissed my nose, my cheeks and my eyes before returning to my mouth. I put one of my hands on the back of his head, pulled his lips to mine and ran the tip of my tongue over his lower lip.

The more we kissed, the more excited I became. I yearned for his touch, but he kept his hands on my shoulders and that wasn't where I wanted them. I put my hand on the back of his again, rubbed it and interlaced my fingers with his. Opening my mouth to receive his tongue, I pulled his hand to my boob and held it there.

Brad started to move his hand in a circle, his palm pressing against my breast. I could feel my nipple respond and harden as the silky material of my bra rubbed it. Moaning into Brad's mouth, I pressed his hand tighter against my boob, and unlocked my fingers from his.

"Mmmm, that's nice," I whispered after breaking our kiss.

Brad smiled and kept his hand moving as we gazed at one another.

"Brad, why don't you touch me? Why do I have to put your hand on my boobs?"

Brad shrugged his shoulders and I pulled his other hand to my breast.

"I love it when you touch me here," I sighed as I held his hands to my chest. "It's okay if you want to touch me, Brad. You don't have to wait until I put your hands on me."

"I just don't want to make you mad at me, Jen."

"It doesn't make me mad, I told you I like it."

"I know, but I hear some of the guys at school talking about feeling up their girlfriends and how they sometimes have to almost force the girls to let them. I don't want you to feel like that, like I'm doing something you don't want me to. When you put my hands there, I know you want me to."

"You're not like those guys, Brad. I talk to some of the girls at school and they tell me how the guys they go out with grab at them," I said and then I giggled. "A lot of them like it, like I do. I don't want just any guy to do it, just you."

Eddie and Kathy came into my room and Kathy asked what we were doing.

"Just getting felt up," I said.

"Did you show Brad how to use the software?" Eddie asked.

"I started, but we got distracted," I said.

Brad pulled his hands off my boobs and straightened up. I looked at him, stuck out my lower lip and scrunched my forehead in a fake pout.

"You'd better be careful, Brad. Jen can get down right mean when you stop playing with her tits," Eddie said.

Everyone fell quiet. Even though we all knew about our incestuous relationships, it wasn't something we talked about, not unless we were discussing it seriously. This was the first time any of us had made any mention of it in fun. For the first time in a while, I felt guilty, guilty of fooling around with Brad.

I seemed to be at a crossroad. I loved my brother, but I also had fallen in love with Brad. I was worried that if I said anything, I would make one of them upset.

Brad came to my rescue, bless his heart. He put his arms around me, covered my boobs with his hands and said, "I don't think I want to see Jen when she gets mean. I better make sure she doesn't."

The mood became cheerful again and Eddie started to feel Kathy up, sliding his hands under her top. Kathy leaned into my brother's hands and giggled.

"I don't get mean, but I still like to have my tits rubbed," Kathy cooed.

We all laughed and relaxed. Brad and Eddie removed their hands from Kathy and I. We went to my desk and I sat down and started to go over the routing program. After an hour, we left my room, went back to the backyard and sat around the patio table.

"I've been checking the web to find out if there are any fishing tournaments going on in the Keys while were down there," Brad said. "I found one we could fish, one that pays money for the first ten places."

"Do you think we're ready?" I asked. "We've only fished in one tournament so far."

"Yeah, and we took fifth place. The worst that could happen is we don't finish in the money," Brad said. "I think it would be good experience for us."

"I agree with Brad," Eddie said. "It would be good experience and it might be fun too. At least we'd find out about fishing money tournaments. I would like to fish the money circuit someday. We make a good team."

"I'll print out the information tonight and bring it to school tomorrow. We can look it over and then decide if it's something we want to try," Brad said.

"Brad and I better get home," Kathy said. "I have homework and I want to start packing for the trip."

Brad and Kathy left for home and I went in to do my homework. Eddie came into the living room, sat on the couch and picked up a fishing magazine.

"You really like him a lot, don't you, Jen?" Eddie said.

I stretched out on my side, propped my head on my hand and looked up at my brother.

"Yes, I do really like Brad. He's a nice guy."

Eddie moved on to the floor, leaned his back against the couch and stretched his legs out in front of him. I moved closer to him, rolled onto my back and put my head on his leg.

"I think Brad is kind of shy, but it makes him cute," I said.

"Shy, why do you think he's shy?"

"I have to put his hands on me if I want him to touch me. He's always so cautious about getting too personal, at least with his hands."

"Did you ever think it might be respect? Maybe he doesn't want to upset you."

"That's exactly what he said, Eddie. Are all guys like that?"

"No, some guys are real assholes. They treat girls like shit and as sex objects."

"Are those the guys that are always bragging about how far they gone with a girl?"

"Yeah, even if they haven't," Eddie chuckled.

"Girls do that too, Eddie. I know girls that say they have done things with guy when they really haven't. I wonder why they do that, you know, lie?"

"So they can be cool I guess. I think it's stupid. I don't think a guy should talk about what he does in private with a girl, especially if he really cares for her."

"I hope Brad feels that way, I don't want anyone to know what I do, or who I do it with."

"He does, Jen. He and I have talked about things like that."

"I hope you didn't threaten to beat him up."

"No, I wouldn't ever have to do that. Brad is so into you, Jen. You're all he talks about when we're together, you know, without you and Kathy. He tells everyone at school you're his girlfriend."

"He does! That's so sweet."

"Aren't you? I mean, aren't you his girlfriend, Jen?"

I thought about what Eddie said. Was I Brad's girlfriend? I guess he thinks so, but did I? Did I really want to be his girlfriend?

"Yes, I am his girlfriend."

My words echoed though my head. I had finally admitted Brad was my boyfriend, not only to my brother, but also to myself. It was really quite liberating to express the way I felt about Brad. Even though I talked about how much I liked him in the past, this was more like a commitment.

"You said that like you weren't sure."

"I wasn't, not until right now. I have always like him, but..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.