Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next couple of weeks were fun. Dad was able to take some time off work and we went fishing at every opportunity. We did pretty well all in all, but not as good as we did with Tom.

One afternoon, after coming in, my brother and I were finishing up cleaning the boat when an older man came up to our boat. He waited near the stern, watching Eddie and I as we put away the mop and hose.

"I heard you two kids like to fish," the man said, startling me.

I looked the man over as I walked to the transom with my brother right next to me. He looked to be much older than our dad, his face weather beaten and tanned. He had wild curly gray hair, partly covered by the tattered ball cap he wore on his head. The man was dressed in a pair of tan coveralls, partly unzipped, exposing his yellowed tee shirt.

"Yes, Sir," Eddie replied. "My sister and I both love to fish."

"Tom Gordon said you two can handle yourselves on a boat and with a fish," the man said.

"We're learning, but we have a ways to go," Eddie said.

"My name is Nate Johansson," he said, pointing across the marina. "I run a charter boat, 'Reel Pretty' I keep yonder. I need a mate for some of my trips because the man who normally works for me found himself another job and can't always go. Are you two interested?"

"Interested in what?" I asked.

"Working for me on my boat. I can only pay the wages of one, but my customers are usually pretty good tippers," Nate said. "I only go out a couple of days during the week, so you won't earn much, but it'll gave you a chance to learn."

I looked at my brother and could see by the look on his face he was willing to take the job. The idea appealed to me too, but I waited for Eddie to answer.

"We'll have to talk to our parents'," Eddie said.

"Okay, you go ask them, I'll wait here," Nate said.

My brother and I went towards the cabin door and were met by our dad. He came out into the cockpit, smiled at Nate and said, "Where's your manners, Kids, you should invite Nate onboard."

I looked at my dad and said, "You know Mr. Johansson?"

"Yes, Tom introduced me to him a few weeks ago," Dad said. "Come aboard, Nate and meet my children."

Dad introduced my brother and I to Nate. When I shook his hand, I couldn't help but notice how rough and callused it was. We leaned against gunwales of the boat and talked for over two hours. By the time we finished, my brother and I had agreed to try a few charters with Nate.

For the next four weeks, my brother and I worked on Nate's boat, serving as mates for his charters. The work was hard at first because most of his customers were very inexperienced and required a lot of attention. My brother and I learned a lot about helping the anglers, as well as a lot about fishing.

Nate was a real good captain and could always seem to find fish. Most of the trips were for Dolphin and Wahoo, but we also had charters for billfish. Eddie and I also had to learn to clean the fish the customers kept. It was really yucky at first, but I got used to it.

My brother and I received fifty dollars per charter plus tips. Most of the time, the tips were more than our wage, but not always. Eddie and I decided to pool most of the money we earned and use it for our fishing trips.

At the end of the four weeks, Nate told Eddie and me he was taking his boat to the Keys for a month and he had a mate who always worked for him down there. I was kind of sad to see him leave, but he told my brother and me we could work for him again when he came back.

The timing couldn't have been better for our family. We had planned our summer trip and although we had to postpone it for a couple of weeks, we were all excited to go. Mom and Dad had time off work so we loaded the boat and headed north. Eddie loaded the navigation information, which he and I worked on, into the chart plotter and we were off.

Dad let my brother and I plan the trip, so while we were underway, he sat back and observed. I was quite sure the trip was a test to see if Eddie and I could handle the boat by ourselves. By the time we arrived in Daytona, our parents were spending more time in the air-conditioned cabin than in the sun.

Eddie and I had reserved a slip at the Halifax Harbor Marina as part of the trip planning. When I was close to the harbor entrance, I called the harbormaster on the radio and asked for directions to the slip we'd been assigned. The harbormaster told me our slip number and gave directions to get to the proper pier.

Eddie and Dad stood ready as I maneuvered our boat into position. There was an offshore boat in the slip next to the one we were going to be staying in, pulled in forward. Two couples were lounging in the off shore's cockpit. The women were stretched out on the padded engine cover, soaking up the sun in their small bikinis. The two men sat drinking beer and watching as I started to back our boat in next to theirs.

When one of the men noticed there was a teenage girl at the helm, he jumped up and moved the port side of his boat. I giggled at the man's nervousness as he watched me backing our boat into the narrow slip.

I managed to put our boat into the slip perfectly and stop it with out the aid of my brother or my dad. I turned off the engines and electronics as Eddie and Dad tied the boat to the pilings. When I climbed down from the bridge and entered the cockpit, the two couples next to us began to clap.

"That was one of the best parking jobs I've seen anyone do," one of the men said.

"Thanks," I called to him.

One of the women asked the man who'd complemented me why he never let her drive their boat and he just shook his head.

I took the shore-power cord from the storage locker, plugged it into the boat and then took the other end to the pedestal on the pier to connect it. I asked Eddie if the breakers were off and when he said they were, I turned on the power.

My brother and I spent the next half an hour or so securing the boat and getting her ready for our two day stay. Mom and Dad went to the office to pay for our dockage and my brother and I began to wash down the boat.

Eddie and I were washing the bow when one of the women on the boat next to us started to talk to me.

"Hi," she said, "I'm Amanda. You must have been boating since you were able to walk!"

"Hi, Amanda, my name is Jenny and this is my brother, Eddie. We have only been boating since last Christmas."

"You've got to be kidding," one of the men said. "You drive like you've been doing it a lot longer."

Eddie and I finished cleaning the boat as we chatted with our neighbors. After the cleaning supplies were stowed away, my brother and I got off the boat and walked to the stern of the offshore racing boat.

"Would you guys like a soda or something?" Amanda said. "I don't think your parents would want you drinking beer."

"A Coke would be fine," Eddie said. "Thank you."

Amanda invited Eddie and me to come aboard and join the group. We climbed on their boat, sat down and accepted the Cokes. We learned Amanda and Cliff were boyfriend and girlfriend and the other couple, Meg and Bill, was married.

"How old are you two?" Meg asked.

"I'm fifteen and Jen is fourteen," Eddie said.

"You're only fourteen and can handle a boat like you do!" Bill said. "I would have thought you were older; you look like you are."

"I'll be fifteen in October and Eddie will be sixteen," I said. "We have spent a lot of time learning to operate the boat. My brother and I worked as mates on a charter boat this summer and learned a lot from the captain."

"What kind of charter boat?" Amanda asked.

"Offshore fishing," Eddie told her. "Jen and I helped with the customers and the boat."

"You guys fish too?" Meg said.

"Yeah, we love it. We're planning on going out tomorrow if the weather is good," I said.

Mom and Dad came back and walked over to where my brother and I were sitting. I introduced them and Cliff invited them to join us. Amanda got two beers for my parents and then we got a quick tour of the boat. The offshore racing boat wasn't really designed for comfort. It had a small salon-galley and two small staterooms. Cliff explained the boat was designed for speed and would go about eighty miles an hour.

We visited for another hour and then Dad said we had to get going if we wanted to do some site seeing. When Dad asked Cliff if he knew where he could rent a car, Cliff offered to lend him his.

"We all live here in Daytona," Cliff said. "I keep the boat here and drive to the marina. We'll be here for the rest of the night and we don't need the car."

Dad thanked Cliff and took the keys. Cliff and Bill told Dad how to get to the beach, Amanda and Meg told Mom and I where to shop.

We spent the rest of the day on Daytona Beach, after Mom and I visited a few of the shops. We bought a few things, including a new bikini for me. The new suit wasn't as revealing as the one Mom gave me in the Keys, but it was really cute and looked good on me. When we parked on the beach, I changed in the car and got out to walk along the shore with my family.

It was dinnertime when we returned the marina and gave Cliff the keys to his car back. Dad invited the two couples to join us for dinner and they agreed.

Cliff took us to a small restaurant near the marina, one we could all walk to. I had changed out of my suit and put on a short skirt and tank top. During dinner, the men all talked about what they did for a living and boats. The women, including me, talked about shopping and clothes.

Mom and I learned Meg and Amanda ran a small modeling agency in Daytona. They told us about the business and how long they had been doing it.

"Meg and I met when we were models," Amanda said. "She and I decided to start the agency when we couldn't find a good agent for ourselves."

"We were our first clients," Meg giggled. "It was that way for the first two years. We have about fifteen clients now, but we're always looking for more."

When Amanda turned to me and said, "Jenny, you should become a model. You're cute, tall and have a great body. We could get you a lot of work."

"Thanks," I said, blushing. "I plan on becoming a marine biologist."

Amanda chuckled and said, "I'm sure you'll do well, no matter what you decide to be."

After dinner, we went back to the boat. Mom and Dad went to Cliff's boat for drinks and my brother and I went to our boat to get ready for bed. We checked the weather report, found out it was going to be nice the next day and I went out to tell Dad.

"Okay, Jen," Dad said, "I'll get you and your brother up early and we'll go out for a few hours. Now get to bed so you're rested, it's been a long day."

It had been a long day and I was tired. When I went to the stateroom to change, Eddie followed me. I took off my tank top and skirt and my brother gave me a big hug and kiss. Eddie was wearing a pair of boxers and I could feel his cock growing against me as we embraced. When my brother moved his hand down my back and started to rub my bottom, I moaned into his mouth.

We kissed and hugged for a few minutes and then separated. Eddie turned me around, put his arms around me and pulled me back against him. I leaned my head back on his shoulder and sighed as his hand moved lightly over my belly. His hard penis was against my ass and I wiggled, feeling it move between my cheeks.

"Did you hear what Amanda and Meg said at dinner?" I said.

"About you being a model? Yeah, I heard them. They're right you know, you could be a model."

"I'd rather fish. I like going fishing with you and being on the boat."

"I like fishing with you too, Jen," he said as his hands came up and cupped my boobs.

Eddie's thumbs moved over my nipples and sent shivers through my body. He wasn't groping me at all; he was just touching my tits and nipples lightly. I could feel my pussy heating and beginning to tingle as he continued to touch me. Eddie started to kiss my neck and I felt my legs wobble.

My brother moved one of his hands from my breasts to my crotch and slipped his fingers into my panties. He started to rub my labia, pinching my lips between two fingers. When he moved to my clit, I came. Eddie held me against him as my body shuddered and my orgasm coursed through me. My knees got weak and I thought my legs would buckle, but Eddie supported me in his arms. I could feel him humping his hips behind me, and felt his rigid cock rubbing against my butt. After a few moments, his body stiffened, he pressed against me ass and I felt his cock throbbing out his climax.

Both of us were sated when we moved apart. I looked down at his boxers, saw the wet spot in the front of them and giggled.

"Looks like you have a mess on your hands," I said.

"Yeah, I guess I do. It's dark out, maybe I'll jump in the water and clean up."

"Okay, I'll go with you."

We went outside, Eddie in his boxers and me in my panties. We walked to the end of the finger pier and jumped into the warm water. My brother and I swam around for a few minutes and then went over to Cliff's boat when we heard our mom call us.

"What are you two up to?" Mom said as Eddie and I hung onto the swim platform on the boat they were on.

"Just taking a quick swim before bed, Mom," I said.

"There's a ladder on the swim platform, if you want to climb out," Meg said. "We have towels if you need them."

"Thanks," I said as I climbed the ladder and stood on the platform in nothing but my panties. "It's getting a little chilly in the water."

Amanda's eyes got big as she tossed me a towel. She took a deep breath and looked me up and down.

"Are you sure you won't consider a career in modeling? You're beautiful!" Amanda said.

"Thanks, but I just want to fish and boat. I'm busy enough as it is," I said as I dried myself and then wrapped the towel around me, tucking a corner between my boobs.

Eddie climbed out, dried off and we talked for a couple of minutes. I tossed the towel back to Amanda, thanked her and my brother and I started to climb off the boat.

"They don't seem to be shy," I heard Meg tell my mom.

Mom and Dad both laughed and then Dad said, "Not those two, they're very comfortable with their bodies. That 's their mom's doing."

I could hear them all laughing as Eddie and I walked away. We got back on our boat, changed into dry clothes and went to bed. I climbed into the bed and Eddie climbed into the upper berth.

"Goodnight, Jen, I love you."

I took a deep breath so my voice wouldn't crack and replied, "I love you too, night."

As I lay under the sheet, I could feel my heart racing, the way it did every time my brother said he loved me. I was so happy I felt like I was going to bust. Closing my eyes, I wondered to myself how life could be any better for me. I had a brother I loved and made love with, great parents and almost everything I could ever want. I didn't need to many material things, not with a family like mine.

Mom woke my brother and I up the next morning and told us it was time to get going. I asked how long we had before we left and she said about an hour or so. Eddie and I dressed in our running gear and headed out for a quick run before breakfast. We ran around the marina a few times, out onto the road and down the street. After about two miles, we turned around and headed back.

The morning was cool, but not too cool. There was no wind and Eddie commented on how nice the ocean should be for fishing. When we got back to the boat and went into the salon, our neighbors were sitting at the table with our parents.

"Good morning," Cliff said. "Your parents invited us to go fishing with you today."

"That 's cool," I said. "We'll be ready in a few. Eddie and I just have to shower and change."

Eddie and I went below, took quick showers and got dressed for the day. We went up to the salon, wolfed down breakfast and went out to tend to the boat. I took care of the lines while my brother started the engines to warm them. We got out the fishing equipment, rigged it and then I went below to tell everyone we were ready to go.

"So are we," Dad said.

Eddie pulled the boat out of the slip and headed for open water. Cliff and Bill went up to the bridge and sat with my brother as he maneuvered the boat out of the marina into the ICW and finally out the Ponce Inlet. Once we were out in the ocean, Eddie pushed the throttles down and the boat came up on plane. He trimmed her out and we moved through the smooth water at about twenty knots.

I stayed in the cockpit and finished rigging for fishing. I had the lures we would start with tied on and the rods in the holders. Mom, Meg and Amanda sat outside watching as I scurried around the cockpit.

Dad came out of the cabin, asked if I needed any help and went up to the bridge when I said I was all set.

"Jen, you're amazing," Meg said. "Is there anything you can't do on the boat?"

"Not really, I don't like changing the oil and working in the engine room, but I know how. Dad said my brother and I had to be able to do everything on the boat if we want to be able to take her out alone," I replied as I adjusted the tension on the outrigger lines.

"Alone," Amanda said. "Your father's going to let you and your brother take his boat out alone?"

"It's not just Harry's boat," Mom informed her. "We bought the boat for the family and as soon as Eddie is sixteen, he will be able to use it when he wants to. Our kids are very responsible and we trust them completely."

I beamed and sat in a deck chair near my mom. It was already getting warm so I took my tee shirt off and sat in my new bikini top.

"I couldn't help noticing you don't have any tan lines," Meg said.

"No," Mom chuckled. "I think Jen would go topless all the time if she could."

Amanda laughed and said, "I can't blame her; I know I would."

"Feel free, we don't have any silly hang ups about that sort of thing," Mom said. "In fact, it really irks me we girls have to live with a double standard as it is."

"Please don't start, Mom," I said. "They don't want to hear you go on about the fact men don't have to wear tops and girls do."

"Well, if that 's the case," Meg said as she removed her top. "I happen to agree with you, Ellen."

The next thing I knew, Meg, Amanda and my mom were all topless. I shook my head and removed my bikini top and sat back giggling.

"Meg has been in a few men's magazines," Amanda said. "We both happen to agree with you about going topless, or even nude."

I couldn't help staring at the two women. They both were tall, taller than me, and beautiful. Meg and Amanda both had blonde hair too, but I could tell they colored it. The thing most impressive to me was their tits. They both had very large, round breasts, which didn't sag at all. I was fairly big in the chest, but my boobs didn't stand out like theirs did.

Amanda caught me gawking at her chest, grinned and said, "They're fake, Jen. Meg and I both had boob jobs when we started modeling."

"Oh," I said. "I guess that 's another reason I would never be a model, I like my boobs just like they are."

"You should," Meg said. "You have great tits! When we started modeling, you had to have big knockers to get a break in the industry. Today natural is in. Most of the girls we represent have natural breasts and they don't look like they're skin and bones. I guess the fashion industry has finally decided not all girls are six feet tall and weigh ninety pounds."

Eddie called down and told me to get ready to set lines. He said he found a pod of baitfish on the sonar and he was coming around to make a pass through them. I jumped up and started to let line out on one of the teaser rods. I told Meg what to do and she started to let line out on the other one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.