Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My mom's voice woke me the next morning at five o'clock. I rolled over and pulled the sheet over my head, but she grabbed it and uncovered me.

"Come on, Jenny, it's time to get going. Tom will be here in a half an hour and you need to be ready to go."

"Okay, Mom, I'm getting up," I groaned as I sat up and swung my legs over the edge of the bed. "Where's Eddie?"

"He's in the galley having breakfast, your brother has been up for a while. He's all excited to go fishing."

I got out of bed, went to the head and took a quick shower. After getting dressed, I went out to eat breakfast. Tom was also at the table and I was glad I had not come out in my underwear or some other form of undress. I sat down and picked up my juice while Mom slid a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me.

"There's no wind," Tom said. "It's a little cool this morning, but we should have a good day out there."

"Is it too cold for shorts?" I asked.

"It is for me," Tom said. "The weather report is for a warm day, but not until later."

I finished my breakfast and helped my mom with the dishes. Dad went out and started the boat and Eddie and Tom went to start getting the rods ready.

"You can go too," Mom told me. "I'll finish up the dishes."

I thanked my mom and went to the cockpit to help setup the tackle. Tom took his time and explained everything he was doing as Eddie and I each worked on another fishing rod.

Mom came out, told us to have a good time and headed for the Gordon's boat. My brother and I tended the lines and Dad pulled out of the slip. By the time we were out on the ocean I was a little chilly and went below to put something warmer on.

I came back wearing the warm up suit that I had worn the day my brother first touched my boob. When he saw me, I grinned and he smiled back at me. We went up to the bridge with Dad and Tom and listened to Tom tell us about locating fish.

"Watch for birds," he said. "Sometimes you will see them feeding on baitfish. When you get close to where they're diving into the water, watch the sonar for the schools. The big fish have to eat and they will follow the baitfish."

I saw a group of birds off in the distance and pointed to them. Tom told Dad to head that way and we started to watch the sonar screen when we got close.

"See that," Tom said pointing to a dark spot on the screen. "That's a school of bait fish."

When an inverted V appeared, Tom said, "That's what were looking for. That's a fish!"

My brother, Tom and I hurried down to the cockpit and grabbed the rods. Tom yelled instructions to my dad as he maneuvered the boat. Once the teasers were in the water, Tom went back up the bridge so he could see what was going on behind the boat.

"Jenny, grab the port rod and free-spool the real. That fish is coming fast," Tom yelled. "Eddie, you start bring in the port teaser."

My brother and I followed Tom's instructions and then I heard him yell, "Jenny, lock the reel and set the hook, he's eating it!"

I flipped the lever on the reel, began retrieving line and when I felt it get tight, I pulled back on the rod sharply. Suddenly the reel began to scream as the fish made a run. Tom yelled, "fish-on" and told Eddie to clear the other lines. My brother grabbed the starboard teaser and began to crank the reel as fast as he could.

"Put the belt on your sister," Tom said. "This is a good fish."

Eddie grabbed the belt, put it around my waist and buckled it. I asked him to help me out of my jacket and he pulled the zipper down. Placing the butt of the rod in the holder on the belt, I let go of the rod with one hand so my brother could pull my jacket off.

Once I was free of the jacket, I began to try and wind some of the line back onto the reel. Tom was telling me what to do and telling my dad how to drive the boat in an effort to keep up with the fish.

When the sailfish came out of the water and danced across the surface on it's tail, I stopped cranking the reel and stared at it. It was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen on the water. I heard Tom yell at me and I started to crank the reel again.

The fight went on for a half an hour before I was able to gain on the fish. He would jump, tail walk across the water and then disappear again. I glanced around the cockpit and saw that my dad was next to me.

"Where's Eddie?" I asked as I pulled back, wound down on the fish and then pulled back again.

"He's driving the boat," Dad said.

I looked up at the bridge and saw my brother standing with his back to the helm, driving the boat. His hands were behind him and on the controls as he followed Tom's instructions.

The fight lasted another twenty minutes or so and then Tom came down to the cockpit. He asked Dad to take over the boat so he could teach Eddie how to tag the fish and then cut it free.

Eddie stood waiting with the tag-stick in his hand as Tom grabbed the leader with his hand and pulled the fish towards the back of the boat.

"Stay alert, girl," Tom said. "You always have to be ready in case the fish makes another run. Keep the line snug, but don't pull it out of my hand."

I watched as Tom pulled my fish to the surface and looked down at the dark figure in the blue water. The fish was about six feet long and Tom said it would weigh over eighty pounds. Eddie tagged the fish when Tom told him to, right where he was told to put the plastic tag.

"Do I have time to take a couple of pictures?" Eddie asked Tom.

"Sure, but hurry," Tom said. "We want to get this fish revived and set free as soon as we can."

Eddie darted into the salon and returned with his camera. He took a couple of the fish and then ran up to the bridge so he could get a few with me holding the rod. After he had taken the pictures, he cut the line and Tom pulled the fish along side the boat. He held the big fish by its long sword and worked it into the moving water. As soon the fish was revived, Tom released it and it swam away.

I was still vibrating when Tom leaned against the side of the boat and nodded.

"That was as good a job as I've ever seen from two new fishermen. You both did everything just right."

My dad has set the autopilot and came down with the rest of us. He gave me a big hug and told my how proud he was of my brother and I. We talked about the things we had all done and Tom pointed out a few things that we needed to do the next time we had a fish on.

Dad went back up to the helm, turned the boat around and we ran back to the place we had hooked the fish. He set up for another pass and my brother and I got the rods ready. Once the lines were in the water, we all rested and I began to reflect on the fish I just caught and released.

My brother took the next fish and fought it for about fifteen minutes before it broke off. Tom told us once again about drag and letting the fish take line when it wanted to make a run. I had one break off also, but all and all it was a very successful trip.

By the end of the day, we had caught and released six fish. Eddie and I each took turns and on the last fish, Tom just watched until the fish was at the back of the boat. He told my how to grab the leader and pull the fish to the stern as my brother held the rod. Tom tagged the fish, but had me revive it before letting it go.

Dad started back towards the marina while my brother and I put away the rods and tackle. Tom stayed in the cockpit with Eddie and I, teaching us about tackle care and making sure we rinsed everything off with freshwater. When everything was stowed away, we all went up to the bridge and sat down for the remainder of the ride back.

Once the boat was tied up, my mom and Mrs. Gordon came over and asked about the fishing trip. My brother and I took turns telling her how much fun we had and how much we learned, interrupting each other as we talked. Mom and Mrs. Gordon laughed at our unbridled enthusiasm as we prattled on and on.

"If Tom hears you two, he's going to want to adopt you. Our son liked fishing, but he was never this excited about it," Mrs. Gordon said as she laughed.

Eddie and I took out the mop and hose and then began to wash down the boat. We hadn't had a chance to clean her before fishing. After we were finished forward, we started on the cockpit, asking my mom and Mrs. Gordon to leave for a few minutes.

With the boat clean, my brother and I went into the salon to see what plans there were for dinner. Mom told us we would stop on the way home and to get changed, so Eddie and I went to our stateroom.

I decided to take a quick shower before getting dressed and took my things into the head. While I was standing under the warm spray, Eddie came in and went to the sink. I could see him through the glass doors and when he looked at me, our eyes met. I giggled and crouched down, as I covered my boobs with arms and my crotch with my hand, acting shocked that he was staring at me.

Eddie opened the shower door and put his hand behind my head. He pulled my mouth to his, kissed me quickly and then released me.

"You're a nut, Jen," he said.

I stood up straight and resumed washing myself as my brother stood and watched. Once I was finished, I stepped out into the towel Eddie held open for me.

"Mom and Dad are going to catch us in here if you're not careful," I said as I wrapped the towel around my wet body.

"They went to the Gordon's boat to look at the things Mrs. Gordon and Mom bought."

"Oh really! Do you think we have time for me to thank you properly for the name you gave the boat?"

"No, I think they'll be back too soon for that, Jen. Maybe later."

I hugged my brother, grabbed him between his legs and said, "It won't take long."

"I don't want to just have you do that to me, I want to be able to take our time and really enjoy it."

I knew what he was saying, but I still just had to tease him a little. I continued to rub Eddie, feeling his cock getting hard against my hand.

"Oh don't worry, I'll enjoy it, no matter how long it takes. I always enjoy it when you're in my mouth."

Eddie pulled away from me and left the head shaking his head. I giggled for a minute while I dried myself and then began to wonder why my brother didn't want to fool around. It wasn't like we had never done anything like that before, I had given him a quick blowjob more than once and he always seemed to like it when I did.

I went to the stateroom, got dressed and went to find my brother. He was up on the bridge, looking at the chart plotter and pushing buttons on the device. I sat down next to him and watched as he pulled up some of the stored waypoints and deleted the ones we no longer needed.

"Is there something wrong, Eddie?"

"No, Jen. There's nothing wrong."

"Then why didn't you want to fool around?"

Eddie turned to me and smiled. "I do want to fool around, Jen, but I want to make love with you, not just have sex. I don't want us to get caught and end up in trouble, that's all."

"Does that mean you don't want me to fool around anymore, you know just sex and like that."

"That's not what I mean at all. I love it when we do things like that, but I just like it better when we can start kissing and let it lead where it goes. Jen, don't take this the wrong way, but I like to hold you and kiss you as much as anything else we do."

"I do to, I just like to get a little frisky once in a while."

Eddie chuckled and replied, "I like it to. Have you ever though about why you like to do that, you know, just play with me or give me head?"

I nodded and said, "I guess I like it because it feels so sexy and kind of nasty. I also like it when there's a chance of getting caught, it makes it exciting for me."

"Are you turning into some kind of exhibitionist or something?"

I giggled, pulled my top up and flashed my tits at my brother. I wiggled my shoulders a couple of times before pulling my top down and laughing.

"I guess that answers that," Eddie said, as he laughed at me.

Our parents came back to the boat and we left for home. We stopped at a family diner on the way, had dinner and then went to our house. Mom listened to the answering machine, made a few notes and then went to her room. Dad and my brother unloaded the van and brought the things into the house.

Eddie was up early the next morning, waiting for me to go for our run. I dressed, grabbed my weights and we headed out on our morning trek. After completing our course, I went to shower while my brother made us breakfast.

After we ate, Eddie jumped into the shower and after he finished, we left for school.

"One more week of school and we'll be out for the summer," I said as we walked to where the bus would pick us up.

"Yeah, I can't wait," Eddie replied. "I hope we get to do a lot of fishing this summer. I had a blast on Sunday."

"Me too! I really loved catching those big fish, although I can feel it in my shoulders today. It's a lot of work!"

"Yeah, but it's worth it. You sure look intense when you're trying to reel one of those big sails in."

"Maybe we can look at the pictures after school today, I don't have track practice anymore."

"Sounds good to me, I'm all finished with soccer for the year too. Now we can concentrate on fishing."

The bus pulled up and my brother and I got on. We moved to the back and sat in a seat in front of Cindy and Kevin. I looked back, saw them holding hands and smiled. Cindy winked at me and started to ask about my weekend.

Eddie turned around so he could see Cindy and Kevin and started to tell them about the fishing trip we went on. Kevin kept repeating 'you lucky fucker' and Cindy slapped his leg every time he used the F word.

When we arrived at school, Kevin and Eddie took off and Cindy and I stopped outside the door to talk.

"It seems like you and Kevin worked things out, Cindy. Did you two talk?" I said.

"Yeah, we met at the park on Saturday and worked everything out, Jen."

"So, I guess he's okay with not touching you yet."

"Well, after we talked and I told him about being scared, he said he understood. We started to make out and the next thing I knew, I was putting his hand on my boobs."

"What! I thought you said you told him you were scared to do that."

"I was, but after Kevin told me he would never do anything I didn't want to do, I wasn't as scared anymore. He's a real good kisser and I got so turned on, I just decided that I wanted him to feel me up."

I giggled and asked, "So, how was it?"

"It was great! Almost as good as you are when you touch my tits. He's a little too rough, but with practice, I'm sure he'll get better. It's kind of funny; once I let Kevin touch my tits, I wondered why I waited and what I was scared of."

I could relate to what she was telling me, but I couldn't comment. For a fleeing moment, I wished I had a boyfriend I could talk to my friend about. I loved my brother and would never do anything to hurt him, but I also felt left out. Cindy continued to babble on about her and Kevin as we walked to our lockers, but my mind was off somewhere else. After getting things squared away in my locker, Cindy and I headed for our first class.

All during class, I couldn't help thinking about the things I'd miss by not having a boyfriend. Other girls got to go to parties and things like that, but I wouldn't be able to, not with a date anyway. I had heard other girls talking about the things that go on at some of the parties and while they never said there was out right sex, there was always a lot of making out and kissing games.

By lunch, I decided my brother and I needed to talk about our future together and try to come up with a plan we both could live with. When I saw Eddie sitting at our usual table with Kevin and Cindy, I began to rethink my decision. He was smiling as he talked to Kevin and his bright blue eyes sparkled. I could feel my heart begin to race as I approached and when he smiled at me, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I put my books on the table and went to the serving line to get my lunch. When I returned, my brother's eyes led me to a seat next to him.

"I was just telling Kevin and Cindy about what a great fisherman you are," Eddie said.

I grinned, sat down and said, "Fisherwoman, you're the fisherman in the family."

"Whatever. I was telling them that after we learned how to catch those big fish without Mr. Gordon's help, we could take them with us. I'll be fifteen in October and I think that Dad is going to let me take the boat out alone."

"Alone?" I said between bites of my food.

"You know what I mean, Jen. Without Dad being there."

I grinned and nodded.

I rode home with my brother after school and we both changed into comfortable clothes when we got to the house. I put on one of my leotards and a skirt, planning on working out later. Eddie put on a pair of running shorts, but no shirt. He went to the kitchen, fixed a snack and brought it into the living room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.