Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next morning I got up and went into the kitchen. Mom and Dad were just finishing their breakfast. I asked about my brother and Mom told me he had already left to go fishing.

"Mom, you and Dad can go when you're ready, I'll cleanup the kitchen," I said.

"Why thank you, Jen. That's very nice of you. What do you have planned for the day?" Mom said.

"I don't know, I think I'll just stay by the pool and do some reading. Maybe I'll work on my tan too, my butt's getting white again."

Mom laughed and said, "Listen, Jen. I have some tops in my closet that I don't wear anymore. They're on the right hand side. If you'd like, you can go through them and take the ones you want."

"Thanks, Mom. Show me which ones."

Mom took me into her bedroom, opened the closet door pointed to a group of tops that were hanging in there, and then closed the closet door.

"Just leave anything you don't want and I'll take care of them later," Mom said as we left her room.

My dad called for my mom and said he was ready to leave. Mom told me what was in the house to eat and not to fight with my brother. I said I'd be fine and to have a good time. After my parents left, I went out to the backyard and sat on the glider.

I thought about what Kathy and I had talked about. I no longer was confused, but I wasn't going to plan anything either. When something happens it happens. There was no doubt in my mind that if my brother wanted to take our relationship further, I would be ready, or at least willing.

The sun was up and the day warm. I removed my tee shirt and stretched out wearing my thong. After an hour in the sun, I removed the thong and jumped in the pool. After cooling off, I decided to take a look at the tops my mom said I could have. I dried myself, using my tee shirt and went into the house.

Still naked, I started to take the tops out and try them on. The ones I liked, I put on the bed; the ones I didn't care for I returned to the closet. I finished going through the shirts and gathered up about six that I wanted.

After taking the tops to my room and hanging them up, I returned to my mom's bedroom. I started to look through her clothes and when I pulled a coat aside, I saw a nightie like the one I'd seen in mom's shop. After staring at the garment for a few minutes, I removed it from the closet and held it up to my chest. Even though it was doubled, I could see my boobs right through the thin material.

The negligee was different than the one I looked at in the shop, this one was all white, even the trim. I took the top off the hanger and slipped it on. A small satin ribbon tied between my breasts to hold the top closed. The bottoms consisted of a pair of very short lace shorts and a tiny G-string to wear under the shorts.

I put on the G-string and looked at myself in the mirror. The G-string was nothing more than a patch of lace that barely covered my mons, held in place with thin ribbon that tied at my hips. I slipped on the form fitting shorts and stood in front of the mirror again. I could see the strip of pubic hair that was left on my mons right through the shorts and G-string.

Mom was right about one thing, it did make me feel sexy. I spent a good fifteen minutes twisting and turning in front of the mirror before I removed the negligee and put it away.

After cleaning up the kitchen, I decided that I would fix a nice dinner for my brother and me. I looked through the cupboards, found a jar of pasta sauce and a box of spaghetti. I read the instructions, realized that it wouldn't take that long to prepare and decided to wait until later to start.

At about three in the afternoon, I decided to get dressed. After a long hot shower, I shaved and covered my body with lotion. I sat on my bed, thought about Eddie and the talk I had with Kathy. After weighing all of the pros and cons, I came to the conclusion that I just wasn't ready, not yet.

I got up, relieved that I had finally made a decision, and thought about what I would wear. Even if I wasn't going to have oral sex, I could still look sexy and my brother and I could do what we had been doing.

After finding the panties I wanted, a frilly red thong, I pulled them on and went to get a sundress from my closet. I put on the dress, tied the halter-top behind my neck and checked myself in the mirror.

It was four o'clock when I started fixing dinner. Once I had the sauce on the stove, I filled a pan with water for the spaghetti noodles and started making the salad.

Eddie came home at about five and after putting away his fishing tackle, came into the kitchen.

"Hi, Eddie," I said. "Do any good today?"

"Not really. We caught a few small bass, but threw them back."

"Oh well, maybe next time. Did you guys have fun anyway?"

"It was okay, but I got real tired of listening to Kevin talk about Cindy."

I laughed and said, "I know what you mean; all Cindy talks about is Kevin. I get so bored listing to her complain how they can never be alone."

"You know, Jen, I'm sure glad that Cindy and Kevin got together. I don't think I could stand being with a girl like her."

"Why not?"

"She tries to control everything Kevin does. He had to get permission from her to go fishing today. If he isn't around when she calls, he gets the third degree when he does talk to her."

"Are you hungry? I made dinner for us."

"I'm starved! I ate the sandwiches I brought at about ten this morning."

"Great! Dinner will be ready shortly. Why don't you go take your shower and it'll be ready by the time you're finished."

Eddie got up from the table and started for his room. Just before he left the kitchen, he turned around and said, "Jen, next time I'm going to take you fishing with me. I like going with Kevin, but I would much rather be with you. I missed you today."

I couldn't talk so I just smiled, nodded and turned away so my brother wouldn't see the tears in my eyes. I don't know why, but it seemed that my brother always said the right things to me. After a couple of moments, I turned around to thank him, but he was gone.

By the time my brother came back, dinner was ready. We sat at the table and ate while Eddie talked about his fishing trip and Kevin's endless talking about Cindy. By the time dinner was finished, I had learned that Cindy and Kevin hadn't done as much sexually as she had told me.

My brother said that Kevin told him about the things he and Cindy had done together and that he had only been able to feel her boobs through her top, not under it like Cindy had told me. I also learned that Cindy had never touched him, not even through his clothes.

"What's so funny?" Eddie asked me as he watched me laughing.

I shook my head and replied, "I think it's funny. I've heard about boys bragging about the things they've done to a girl, but not the other way around."

"What do you mean?"

I told him what Cindy had told me about the things she and Kevin had done together. Eddie began laughing and started to help me clear the table. When he offered to help with the dishes, I thanked him and told him to go relax and I'd take care of everything.

Once I had the dishes washed and everything put away, I went out to the living room. My brother was on the couch, watching television. I sat on the floor, leaned against the couch and watched the show that was on.

"Why do girls try to control a guy, Jen? I couldn't stand it to be with a girl that tried to tell me what I could and couldn't do."

"I don't know. Why do guys let them?"

"Sex I guess."

"That's not much to base a relationship on."

"What else is there at our age? I guess all guys want it and they are willing to do what a girl says to do in order to get some."

"I think that there's a lot more to base a relationship on than sex, even at our age. I want a guy that likes to do the things I like to do. I'd hope that I would like some of the things he likes too. I don't think that you have to like everything, but there should be enough so that sex isn't the only thing you have in common."

"That makes sense; it would be great to have a girlfriend that liked to fish and do the things I like. I like sex too, at least what you and I've done and that's my only experience, but I can see what you mean about having other interests."

I nodded and grinned as I listened to my brother, but I also thought about what he had said about wanting a girlfriend. I wondered if he was looking or if he had someone in mind. Suddenly I felt the pangs of jealousy for a girl that may not even exist. I was just about to ask my brother if he liked a girl when I felt his fingers stroke my hair.

I laid my head back on the cushion of the couch, turned and looked at Eddie's smiling face.

"I'll never be able to find a girl that's as great as you are, Jen. You like the things I do and you're never bossy. I have the best times when I'm with you."

I smiled back at my brother and nodded my head.

"I have the best times with you too, Eddie. I don't even want a boyfriend. I've been asked out a couple of times, but always said no. I know Mom wouldn't let me date anyway, not yet, but that's not the reason I don't accept."

Eddie was silent. He continued to stroke my hair, but didn't say anything. I too was quiet, lost in my thoughts. How was this ever going to work out? How could my brother and I get through school without dating? After all, it was one of the rights of passage. If neither of us ever went out with someone, the other kids may think something was weird about us.

My brother and I watched television, but I wasn't paying any attention. My thoughts were jumbled as I ran scenario after scenario through my mind. I though about the ramifications of not dating, but that would mean no parties. The other kids I knew, as well as the ones on the track and the gymnastics teams, were always talking about the parties that followed the meets, but I never went.

I wondered if I was willing to miss out on all of the things a girl my age was supposed to do. I questioned the longevity of any relationship a brother and sister could have as lovers rather than just siblings. Finally, I decided that it was something Eddie and I needed to resolve, at least for now.

"Eddie, do you want a girlfriend? You know, someone that you can take out on dates or go to parties with. Someone that you can walk around school holding hands with, like the other kids. You'll be in high school next year and you should be able to do things like that with your friends."

I got up, sat on the couch sideways and crossed my legs Indian style. After pushing my short dress down between my legs, I leaned against the back of the couch and rested my head on top of the cushion. I looked at my brother, took a deep breath and held it, as I waited for his answer to my question.

"I've thought about it," he said, "but I haven't been able to answer that question. I know that if I don't have a girlfriend, I might miss out on some of the things the other kids in my class do. I know that there are a lot more parties and stuff in high school than in middle school and I know that I want to do those things. I also know that I love you and that you are more important to me than any of those things are."

I exhaled with a sigh. Once again my fears were unfounded, once again my brother managed to say just the right thing at the right time. My heart was pounding inside my chest and my thoughts were filled with love. I took another deep breath, let it out slowly and blinked the moisture in my eyes away.

We were silent again. We stared into one another's eyes as I thought about what my brother had just said. I was on cloud nine as I realized the love my brother and I shared, but then my thoughts changed. How could I do this to my brother? How could I deny him the things he should enjoy? Could I really do this if I REALLY loved him?

"That's not fair to you, Eddie. I love you too! I love you so much that some times I feel like I'm going to burst, but I couldn't ever live with myself if I thought that my love, our love, stopped you from doing the things you want to do."

Eddie shifted, knelt on the couch facing me and rested his head on the back, his face inches from mine. Our eyes were locked together and my heart was racing.

My brother leaned in, kissed my forehead, my nose and then my lips. His kiss was light and I could barely feel his lips on mine, but I knew they were there. He leaned back and smiled.

"Jenny, that's MY decision to make, just like it's YOURS. I don't know what's going to happen in the future. I don't know if I'm going to want to have a girlfriend or if you're going to want a boyfriend. The only thing I know for sure is how I feel about you and that right now, I don't want to have anybody but you.

"We have no idea what's going to happen. I know a lot of guys that don't have girlfriends and I'm sure you know girls that don't have boyfriends."

I nodded. I did know girls that didn't have boyfriends, a lot of them. I also knew girls that did, and listening to them talk, I wasn't really sure that I wanted or even needed that conflict in my life, not at fourteen or fifteen. My brother was right again. I was thinking into the future, a future that I had no way of predicting.

"Do you really want to know what I want, Jen?"

"Yes, I do."

"I want things just as they are. I want to learn more about the boat. I want to learn about fishing. I want to have fun, and I want to do all of these things with you."

I sprang at my brother and threw my arms around his neck. I hit him so hard that he had to brace himself to keep from being knocked over. Our lips met, our mouths opened and I melted into him as his arms went around me. Tears of joy streamed from my eyes and we kissed so hard it almost hurt. As we kissed we squirmed around on the couch until Eddie was on his back and I was lying on top of him.

Our mouths remained locked and our tongues moved rapidly, dancing against one another. My brother's hand moved over my back, stroking the flesh that wasn't covered by my dress. I wiggled and worked my body between his legs, his right leg slipping from the couch to the floor.

I could feel Eddie's rigid shaft against my mons and I began to rhythmically grind my crotch into his. His hands slid down my back to my gyrating bottom and pulled me tighter to him. I moaned into his mouth as he gripped the cheeks of my ass and I pressed my boobs against his chest.

I have no idea how long we kissed and rubbed against each other. My head was in a fog and my body was heating rapidly. Filled with love and lust, I started to cum. I lifted my lips from Eddie's and howled as my intense orgasm began to consume me. Eddie held onto my butt and I thrashed around on top of him.

My first climax gave way to a second as my brother humped his member up against my mons. I could feel my vagina contracting like it was searching for something to fill it. Every muscle in my body quivered as the throws of ecstasy coursed through me. Suddenly my body went rigid, my toes curled and I collapsed.

I felt like I was floating. I could feel my brother's hand rubbing lightly up and down my back and hear his voice softly repeating my name. It took a few moments, but I was finally able to think again. I realized where I was, as I came out of the blissful trance that I had been under, and lifted my head so I could see my brother's face.

"Are you okay?" Eddie said in a whisper.

I nodded and grinned.

"You scared me. I think you fainted."

Again I nodded, still unable to speak. I could feel the coolness on my butt, my dress bunched around my waist. I slowly pulled my body off my brothers and knelt on the couch between his legs. I looked down and smiled when I saw the dark stain on his shorts, knowing that he too had enjoyed the release I had.

"Jen, say something."

"WOW!"

Eddie giggled and said, "Say something else."

"WOW! WOW!"

My brother laughed, hugged me and said, "I have to agree with you there."

I could feel my thong was pulled up into my crotch and when I hooked my fingers into the gusset to pull it away from my sex, I could feel that they were soaked.

"I made a mess of your shorts," I giggled as I pointed at Eddie's crotch.

"Yeah, I guess I couldn't control myself."

"I'm sorry."

"Oh, don't be sorry, Jen. It was great! I don't think I've ever felt like that before."

"Me either, I must have cum two or three times. Why don't you take those things off and I'll throw them in the washing machine. You don't want them to be stained permanently. If you want to, we could go for a quick swim, I need to cool off."

Eddie nodded, stood up and unfastened his shorts. As my brother removed his clothes, so did I. I gathered up our things, took them out to the garage and tossed them into the washing machine. After grabbing two towels from a stack of clean ones on the dryer, I went back into the house.

My brother went out into the darkness and before jumping into the pool, Eddie turned on the underwater lights. The clear blue water glowed and we jumped in. It was refreshing to feel the cool water surround my naked body as I moved slowly from one end of the pool to the other on my back.

Eddie and I didn't start splashing each other like we usually did, when we swam together, tonight was not a night for roughhousing. As I moved past my brother, he scooped me into his arms and pulled me to my feet. We stood facing each other and our arms encompassed one another's bodies like they had a mind of their own.

My brother slowly moved one of his hands up my back, over my shoulder and then under my chin. He tilted my face up to his, covered my lips and kissed me. I kissed him back and when we parted, he looked into my eyes and said, "I love you, Jen."

I answered him with another kiss. I pulled away from him, took his hand and led him to the shallow water and then out of the pool. We continued to stare at each other as we rubbed the fluffy towels over our bodies, drying away the droplets of water that covered our tanned bodies.

Once we were dry, we went into the house.

"Let's take a shower together," Eddie suggested.

"Okay, let's use Mom and Dad's shower, it's bigger."

We went into our parents' bathroom and I turned on the water. I adjusted it until it was warm and we climbed in. Moving Eddie under the spray, I picked up the shampoo and poured some into my hand. I reached up and started to rub his head, forming a thick blanket of suds. Using my fingertips, I massaged his scalp. As I washed his hair, Eddie reached for my boobs and fondled them.

"That feels good," Eddie said.

"What does, me washing your hair or my boobs?"

"Both."

Giggling, I moved him under the water and rinsed the shampoo out of his short hair. He kept his hands on my breasts, softly massaging them. We switched places and he shampooed my hair. I stood with my back to my brother as he rubbed the shampoo into my hair. It felt wonderful to have his fingers on my head moving through my hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.