Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Wake up," I heard Eddie say as he shook my shoulder the next morning. "Time to go for our run."

I groaned, sat up and saw my brother standing in my room, dressed to go running. I got up, grabbed my outfit and went into the bathroom. When I was finished, I came out with my running clothes on and tossed the things I wore to bed into my room.

I hadn't said a word to Eddie and I just headed for the door. My brother followed me and we started our warm-ups and then began to run our route.

About half way through our morning routine, my brother moved closer to me and said, "What's the matter with you this morning, Jen?"

"Nothing!"

"Well, something is sure bugging you; you haven't said a word to me."

"What do you care?"

Eddie grabbed my arm and stopped me. He turned me around and said, "What's that supposed to mean? You know I care about you."

"Sure, that's why you don't want to do anything with me anymore."

"I didn't say I didn't want to do anything with you."

"Yes you did, you said we had to stop doing the things we've been doing. You said it last night."

"I didn't mean I wanted to stop, Jen. I meant that if we don't stop, you'd get in trouble."

"You'd get into trouble too."

"I don't care if I get in trouble, Jen. Dad would probably ground me until I was eighteen; kick my butt, or both. I don't care; I'm worried about what might happen to you."

We were walking now. After making our last turn and starting to head back, I said, "You mean you still want to kiss and touch and stuff."

Eddie stopped me again. Took me by my shoulders and turned me to face him. He looked straight into my eyes and smiled.

"Yes, Jen, I still want to kiss you and touch you. I love it when we do that stuff," he said in almost a whisper. "I love you!"

I threw my arms around his neck, hugged him and then gave my brother a big kiss. Tears of joy ran down my cheeks and at that moment I didn't care if anyone saw us. I was so happy I wanted to yell my love for my brother out at the top of my lungs.

Eddie held me for a moment and then we parted. He wiped away my tears with his hands and held my cheeks in his palms.

"I love you too, Eddie, more than I could ever tell you. When you said we had to stop last night, I was heartbroken. I went into my room and cried myself to sleep."

"I'm so sorry, Jen. I guess it didn't come out right. I'll try to never make you cry again, not because you're hurt or sad anyway."

We hugged again and started to run again. We had spent too much time walking and, if we didn't hurry, we'd be late for school. Eddie and I ran as fast as we could and made it home just as our parents were leaving for work. Mom yelled that we better hurry so we didn't miss the bus and then got into her car and left.

We went in and pulled off our clothes as we walked through the house. I jumped into the shower, looked at my brother and then told him to get in with me. We didn't have time to do anything but wash up, but we decided that we would shower together again, when we had more time.

While my brother dressed in his room, I dressed in mine. I took my pills out of the drawer I kept them in and cussed under my breath as I took the last one in the package. Tomorrow my period would probably start and I didn't want to do what I had planned with a string hanging out of me.

As I finished dressing, I thought about Cindy and the fact that I wanted to have the experience of giving oral sex before she did, but decided it was stupid to hold a secret contest, after all, it wasn't like I'd be able to brag about it. When it happens, it'll happen.

Eddie and I just made it to the bus. We climbed on as the driver gave us a dirty look for being late. I went back, found Cindy and sat across from her and Kevin. I smiled, raised my eyebrow and when she shook her head no, we both giggled.

My period started the next day and fortunately I was prepared. I had put a tampon in before running and avoided a mess. The week passed and by Friday, my cycle had ended.

On Saturday morning, the whole family went to the boat to spend the day. As my brother and I did every time we went to the boat, we washed down the outside. My parents had met some of the other boat owners in the marina. It was just like having neighbors. The different people would stop by our boat for a while or we'd go to someone else's boat.

The school year was drawing to an end and my brother and I had been planning our next trip. We decided that we wanted to go north during the summer with stops in Daytona and St. Augustine. Mom and Dad had gone off to visit while Eddie and I cleaned the outside of the boat. When we were finished, we went below and my brother took out his computer.

Dad bought us a program that we could use to chart our course and Eddie and I had been working on the trip for a couple of weeks. We made plans to take our time going north, stopping along the way for fishing and sightseeing. As we sat next to each other at the table, waiting for the computer to boot up, I leaned over and kissed my brother's cheek.

Eddie turned to me and smiled. I let out a sigh and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You know what, Eddie, we've never given the boat a name," I said.

"I know, Dad said we'd give her a name when we thought of the right one."

"What do you think we should name the boat?"

"I don't know. Do you have any ideas?"

I shook my head and we went back to the computer.

Mom and Dad came back and told us that we could go for a boat ride if we wanted to and we jumped at the chance. I tended to the lines while my brother warmed the engines. It was Eddie's turn to take the boat out this trip. My mom and dad sat in the cockpit and relaxed as my brother carefully pulled out of the slip and headed for the ICW. We motored along the waterway, watching the other boats and the large homes. I sat up on the bridge with Eddie, and we talked about the summer trip.

My brother explained how, after we had our course completed, we could load the information into the chart plotter and then just follow it.

I was wearing my favorite yellow bikini and enjoying the day. While I sat there, I took my legs and pulled them back, hooking my heels behind my head and my knees behind my arms. Eddie saw how I was sitting, laughed and then reached over and tickled my crotch. I started to giggle.

"If I'd of know you wanted to play, I wouldn't have worn the bottoms of my suit."

"You are just fine the way you are," he said and then slipped his finger under the gusset of my suit, rubbing his finger over my sex.

I was immediately turned on and wiggled as best I could against his finger. I gripped my ankles, pulled my legs down and my brother's hand away.

"Oh my God," I said. "You almost made me cum."

"I would of if you didn't stop me, Jen."

"I don't think that's a good idea, not right now anyway. If you get me all cranked up, I'll want to attack you and you might wreck the boat."

Eddie chuckled and nodded his head.

We stopped at a restaurant along the ICW and after my brother expertly pulled the boat into a slip, we went down from the bridge. Our dad was just finishing up tying the boat to the pilings when we got to the cockpit and he complemented Eddie on the fine job he did.

I went below, put a skirt and top on over my bikini and we went to eat. During dinner, our parents told us that some of the people in the marina were planning a party for the next weekend and that they were invited.

"Are we invited too?" I asked.

"I'm afraid not, Jen. It's an all-adult party. There're going to be some family parties this summer, and a couple of rendezvous, that you two will be able to attend," Dad said.

"What's a rendezvous, Dad?" I said.

"It's where a group of boat owners take a short trip and meet at a given destination. Everyone rafts their boats together and enjoy the party. The couple on the forty-eight Viking said that some times there will be fifteen or twenty boats all tied together and people just go from boat to boat," Dad said.

After dinner, we cruised until dark. It was going to be the first time Eddie docked in the dark. When we arrived at our slip, Dad, Mom and I stood ready on deck as my brother backed the boat into the slip.

"Great job, Eddie," Dad said. "Next time it's your turn to try it, Jen."

During the next week our schedules were as busy as ever. I had a track meet on Wednesday and Eddie played soccer on Tuesday and Thursday. Our parents were also very busy, but they never missed one of our events. If my brother and I had events on the same day, Mom would go to one and Dad to the other.

Between running track and gymnastics, I was getting much stronger, especially my legs. I loved the way my legs looked when I wasn't exercising, but when I started to do anything that required muscles, they looked more like a boy's legs. My muscles would show and, even though they were fairly well defined, I thought my legs looked funny.

My upper body was also much stronger. Some of the things we were required to do in gymnastics required a lot of arm strength. On my morning runs with my brother, I started to carry hand weights and would pump my arms hard as we ran. Because of all of the training I was doing, I was filling out.

One morning after running, I was in the kitchen standing at the sink next to my mom. Dad was at the table reading something and drinking coffee. Both my mom and I were only wearing our underwear, like we did most mornings. One of the benefits of our family's relaxed attitude was, not having to worry about being seen in various states of undress.

I really enjoyed my newfound freedom. I didn't have to get dressed to eat breakfast and worry about spilling something on my clothes. I could have worn a robe, but I didn't really like to, so I didn't.

"I think Jen is taller than you are, Ellen," my dad said from behind us.

"She is, Harry," Mom replied and then told me to turn so we could stand back to back.

I was now five-foot eight, about an inch taller than my mom. Dad confirmed that I was taller from the table.

"Jen is taller, by about an inch," Dad said. "I guess that means I'll be buying her a new wardrobe."

"I've been buying her new clothes," Mom said as we separated. "If her boobs don't stop growing, I'll end up buying the shop a bra at a time."

"MOM!" I shouted.

My parents laughed. Even though our family didn't concern ourselves about modesty, I didn't like it when someone drew attention to my body. I was still a little self-conscious about my breasts and the fact that some of my bras were now C cup. I had the largest breasts on the gymnastics team and was one of the biggest on the track team.

My lingerie drawer would rival most movie stars'. One of the benefits on Mom's job was an endless supply of new underwear. Because the shop she worked in was up-scale, they always keep the latest styles in stock. This meant that when something went out of style, and didn't sell during one of the clearance sales, I got it. The shop would sell the items to the employees at a big discount rather than send them back to the manufacture.

The constant rotation of my bras and panties was a benefit to my friend Cindy too, she got my hand me downs, that is until my boobs grew to a full cup size larger than hers.

After breakfast, I went to my room to dress. My brother, running late as usually, scurried past me in the living room, on his way to eat. I closed the door to my bedroom, something I rarely did anymore and stood in front of my full-length mirror.

I looked at my breasts, put my hands under them and gently lifted them. They were firm, but because of their size, sagged slightly when I was braless. The last batch of bras Mom brought home were thirty-four C, but I had to hook them in the last loops, and the cups were a little big. My chest narrowed to my twenty-two inch waist and then my hips flared to about thirty-three inches.

When I turned sideways and gazed at my profile, I could see my round bottom. My butt didn't flow into my thighs like Mom's did; it looked like it was added on. The bottom of my firm ass cut into my thighs sharply. I had to be careful with the shorts I wore, because if they were too short, they would ride up and my butt showed.

I ran my fingers through my short hair, pulling it back. If I worked at it, I could gather it into a ponytail, but only about an inch or two would stick out of the band I used to keep it in place. The sun provided some highlights to my hair's normal dark blonde color. I had short bangs that I kept trimmed so they were about half way between my eyebrows and hairline.

As I looked at my face I wondered why my friends and family thought I was cute, I really didn't think so. My nose was small, turned up slightly and was spotted with a few light freckles. My teeth were straight, but I would have felt better if I didn't have the small gap between the two front ones. I had fairly full lips, but I thought they looked better if I wore a little gloss.

I went into the bathroom to put on some makeup and as I applied my mascara, I studied my eyes. They were blue, like everyone else in my family, but mine were dark blue. My brother and mom's eyes were bright blue and I wished mine were that color, but I got my dad's eyes. I sighed as I thought about how my brother's eyes would almost sparkle, and giggled when I thought about how big they still got when he saw me topless, or in sexy underwear.

I was just applying my eyeliner when my brother came into the bathroom and stood behind me to brush his hair. Eddie kept his light brown hair short on top and the sides buzzed. I put down my eyeliner pencil, stood up straight and looked at my brother's reflection in the mirror. He was a full five inches taller than I was and if we had switched places, his broad shoulders would have blocked my reflection entirely.

After smiling at one another for a moment, I went back to my room and dressed for school. When I was ready, I grabbed my books and headed out to the living room to wait for my brother. As I sat on the couch, I thought about my decision to have oral sex with my brother. I wondered if maybe I was pushing things and if I was only going to do it because of Cindy and an unfounded need to be competitive with her.

Eddie came into the living room and we left for school. When I got on the bus, I found Cindy and sat down next to her. She immediately shook her head no, but instead of giggling, I shrugged my shoulders. As we rode along, Cindy talked about Kevin and complained that she didn't have enough time alone with him. I nodded, but my mind was far away from her and her boyfriend problems, I had problems of my own.

My morning classes went by and I couldn't remember a thing my teachers had said. I was so preoccupied with my thoughts that I didn't pay any attention to the lectures. I was able to get my head together long enough to write down my homework assignments, but little else. Fortunately, I was a good student and missing a few lectures would have no affect on my almost perfect grade point average.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.