Lady Guinevere
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mom and Dad decided to take us out to dinner again. We all changed into clothing that was appropriate for a restaurant. I wore a skirt and a sleeveless top that buttoned up the front. My brother wore kaki shorts and a tee shirt. Mom wore a halter sundress and Dad had on slacks and a sports shirt.

We picked a restaurant and were seated in a booth. Mom and I sat on one side across from my dad and brother. After the server gave us our menus and took our drink orders, we all started to make out decisions for dinner. While I was looking over the selections, I purposely knocked my napkin on the floor. I asked my brother to pick it up for me and he ducked under the table.

While Eddie was reaching for the napkin, I opened my legs so he could look up my skirt. His head bumped the table hard and he came up rubbing the back of his head. My brother gave me a dirty look and then began to grin. I wasn't wearing any panties.

After dinner, we all walked down to the end of the main street and joined a growing group of people that gathered every night to watch the sunset. Mom and Dad were ahead of my brother and me holding hands as they walked. I wanted to take my brother's hand, but decided that it wouldn't be a good idea.

"I'm sorry I made you bump your head, Eddie. I just wanted to surprise you." I giggled, thinking about how much fun it was to tease me brother.

"You sure did surprise me, Jen, but that's not the half of it. Mom isn't wearing any panties either!"

I started to laugh and thought to myself, 'like mother like daughter.'

The sunset was breath taking. I stood next to Eddie, my hip touching his several times, and watched as the large orange ball sank into the ocean. When the sun was only a half a sphere, the water reflected its mirror image. I felt my brother's arm circle my waist and pull me to his side.

As the sun made its final decent, I sighed and rested my head on Eddie's shoulder. My mom was right next to my brother and me, her arm around my dad. I saw her glance at Eddie and me out of the corner on my eye, and then smile.

At that moment, I didn't care if my parents saw us or not. I felt so complete at Eddie's side and my heart was full. There was no tingle, no quivers and no sexual desires. There was only contentment. I shifted my eyes back to my parents and saw that both of them were looking our way, both of them smiling.

The large crowd was silent, almost reverent, as the moments between light and darkness passed. It wasn't until it was totally dark that the people around us began to talk and walk away.

Eddie squeezed me briefly and then removed his arm from my waist. I felt like I'd lost something as we broke contact, but knew in my heart it was only temporary. Mom and Dad turned to face us and Mom grinned.

"That was so beautiful, Mom," I said softly.

"Yes it was, Jen. It was very beautiful," Mom replied her smile widening.

We started back to the boat as the street became alive with milling people and music coming from the bars that lined it. I had never really paid attention to it in the past, but tonight I was fully aware of the couples. I noticed how they walked with one another, how they held hands or had their arms around the other's waist. I saw smiles, heard laughter and I grinned, as they would steal a kiss.

Before we reached the boat, we stopped and bought ice cream cones. The four of us sat on a bench, outside of the shop, and ate our cones. I saw Mom nudge Dad, open her mouth wide and cover her ice cream, her lips going down to the edge of the cone. She slowly pulled back her mouth; her eyes locked with my dad's, and licked her lips when they cleared the cold white ice cream.

Dad grinned and flicked his tongue at the top of his ice cream and they both laughed. I remembered when I watched them on the patio the night they made love and fought the urge to giggle. My parents went through the same display a couple more times before Dad said it was time to go.

As we meandered back to the boat, I couldn't help but wonder if they were going to make love that night.

When we arrived at the boat, Dad brought out the deckchairs and arranged them in the cockpit. We all sat and talked about the fishing we would do the next day. A slight breeze had come up and, the way I was sitting, I could feel the cool night air against my panty-less pussy and I opened my legs a little.

It was about nine o'clock when my parents announced they were going to bed. They reminded Eddie and I that we had to get up early and told us not to stay up too much longer. My brother assured them that we would go in soon and our parents went into the salon.

I watched as my dad grabbed Mom's butt and she scurried across the salon, and down to the staterooms.

"Today was really strange, wasn't it?" Eddie said.

"Yeah, it sure was."

"I would have never guessed that Mom and Dad were nudists, would you?"

"No, not really. I mean I knew they swam naked in the pool at home, but I had no idea that they did it in public."

"How did you know they swim nude, Jen?"

"I saw them once. I got up to get a drink and they were out there."

"Why didn't you tell me about it?"

"I don't know, I guess I didn't think it was important."

Eddie sat quietly for a moment and then said, "Jen, how do you feel about all this naked stuff?"

I shrugged my shoulders. The fact was, I really liked the idea of the nudity, but I still had a few reservations. I didn't know exactly how to work into it. Did I just start running around the house without anything on, or did I just wait and see what happened when we got home.

"I haven't really decided how I feel about it, Eddie. I guess it's okay, but I wouldn't want to do it all the time," I paused and then added, "I don't mind you seeing me naked, though. How about you?"

"Oh, I don't mind seeing you naked, in fact I really like it."

"Not that, you jerk! How do you feel about being naked?"

"I'm sort of embarrassed by the thought of being naked, especially in front of Mom and Dad, but mostly Mom and you I guess."

"Why me? I've seen you naked."

Eddie shifted in his chair and cleared his throat.

"It's different for girls, Jen. You can't tell when a girl is all turned on, but it's real easy to tell on a guy."

"I see what you mean, but Dad wasn't all hard when we were at the beach today. Maybe you have to get used to seeing naked girls."

"I don't know why Dad wasn't affected, I sure was! I was hard most of the time, that is until we went into the water and you, you know."

I giggled and said, "Yeah, I know! What was Mom talking about when she said she knew how teenage boys woke up in the morning?"

Eddie blushed and said, "I have a boner when I wake up."

"Every morning?"

"Just about."

"Oh, I guess I can see how that would be a little embarrassing. Maybe I should start waking you up. I like your boners!"

"That would be great! You could come into my room and jack me off every morning, that way I wouldn't get a boner at school, at least not until later," he giggled.

"You get hard at school! Why?"

"I don't know; I just do. Sometimes I'll just be sitting in class and I'll get one for no good reason."

"Oh, we could meet at lunch!"

We both started laughing and made a few nasty comments about playing around at school.

"Is that the only reason you don't want to be naked; because you get hard?"

Eddie looked down and shook his head, "I'm not very big," he said quietly.

"What difference does that make? I think you have a nice cock, even if yours is the only one I've ever seen hard."

I thought about my dad, but I wasn't going to mention anything about that.

"It just does, just like it does to girls with small boobs."

I understood what my brother was saying. I knew that I was always checking out the other girls in the locker room, comparing my tits to theirs. At that point, I didn't really know what to say so I changed the subject.

I nodded to acknowledge Eddie, and then I said, "I think we should go to bed now. We have to get up real early and I don't want to be tired all day tomorrow."

My brother and I put the chairs away, went into the cabin and down to the staterooms. While he was in the head, I changed into my nightshirt. I was going to put on a pair of panties, but changed my mind. Before Eddie returned, I climbed up into the upper berth and pulled the covers over me.

Eddie came back into the room, told me goodnight and climbed into the bed below me. I leaned over the edge, smiled at him and said, "Goodnight, Eddie. I had a really great day today."

"Me too, Jen."

Mom woke us at five o'clock the next morning and told my brother and me it was time to get ready. When she left the room, I climbed down and confirmed what my brother had said about boys and their morning hard ons. I reached under the sheet that covered Eddie, found his cock and rubbed it for a moment.

"Wow, it's like this EVERY morning?"

Eddie batted my hand away, sat up and said, "Like I said, almost every morning. Now get out of my way so I can go to the head."

I put on my underwear, a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. When my brother came back, I went to the head.

Mom and Dad were in the salon drinking coffee when I walked in. Mom had two bowls of cereal on the table and two glasses of orange juice. My brother and I ate while Dad went out and started the boat's engines. Once we were finished, Eddie and I went out to tend to the lines.

My brother and I released the dock lines from the cleats and Dad pulled the boat out of the slip. We all gathered on the flying bridge and watched as Dad maneuvered the boat out of the marina and into the ocean. When we were about a mile out, Dad set the autopilot and told me to watch where we were going. I climbed into the helmsman's seat and looked from side to side for other boats.

Dad and Eddie went down to the cockpit to get the tackle ready.

"You and your brother looked cute together last night at the sunset," Mom said as she slipped into the seat next to mine.

I grinned, not knowing what to say.

"I'm really happy to see you two getting along better, I didn't like it when you kids were always fighting."

"I guess we're just growing up, Mom. He isn't such a bad guy."

"Have you had a chance to think about the things we talked about yesterday?"

"Yeah, I have been thinking about it, Mom."

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"What do you think about the fact that your father and I are naturalists, now that you've had a chance to think about it?"

"I guess it's okay, if that's what you and Dad want to do. I just don't know if I'm ready for it. I like the idea of being topless, and after yesterday I guess that there's no need to be shy around the house, but I don't think I want to go to nude beaches and stuff like that, not right now anyway."

"I can understand how you feel, Jenny. I didn't go naked outside of our little group until after you and your brother were here. What does Eddie think about it? Did you two talk?"

"Yeah, we talked about it. He doesn't want to do it in front of strangers either, Mom. I think he's self conscious."

"What is your brother self conscious about?"

I giggled and said, "I think he's worried about his, you know."

"His penis? Eddie's afraid he won't measure up, so to speak?"

I laughed and nodded.

"MEN! They think that all women care about is the size of their dicks."

We both laughed for a few minutes.

"Well, don't girls care about the size of their boobs?"

"Some do, others don't. I happen to be fine with mine."

Dad came up to the bridge, reached over me and pulled back on the throttles. When he had the speed where he wanted it, he told me to watch the compass and make sure we were going north. I took the wheel, turned off the autopilot and steered the boat onto a north course. My dad went back down to the cockpit and helped my brother set the lines.

For the next hour, I kept the boat pointed north. I spent most of my time watching the compass, but also looked down at my dad and brother. They stood watching the rods, waiting for one of them to go off. Dad came back up and told me he wanted to change course. He carefully explained how to make the change, being careful not to turn to sharp.

"Okay, Jen. I want you to steer west for about a half an hour and then turn south. You have to remember that we have lines out and if you change directions too fast, you'll tangle them."

I followed my dad's instructions to a tee. He would shout up that I was doing great and I felt proud. It was great to know that my dad had enough confidence in me to drive the boat.

After another hour of fishing, without a bite, my mom left me alone at the wheel and went down to the cockpit. When she came back, she was wearing the bottoms to her tiny bikini. She settled back into the seat, put her feet up on the dash and clasped her hands behind her head.

"You know, honey, this is the life. I wish we could afford to spend all of our time out here."

Our boat's flying bridge had an enclosure around it and air conditioning. It was nice out on the water and I called down and asked my dad if he could roll up the soft clear plastic windows so my mom and I could feel the breeze. He came up, rolled the windows up and fastened them so they would be secure. He pointed to a switch on the dash and told me to turn off the air conditioner.

I decided that it was getting too warm for my tee shirt and removed it and the bra I had on. I sat back in the seat, smiled at my mom and enjoyed the feeling of the warm sea air on my bare chest. Dad came back up to give me more instructions and then left. He didn't seem to notice that I was sitting there with my boobs handing out.

Mom went down to prepare lunch and my brother joined me on the bridge. He stared at me for a few minutes and then sat down next to me. Fifteen minutes later, our mom brought lunch up to my brother and me.

Dad called up and told me I could turn on the autopilot while I ate and I flipped the switch. After looking out over the water to be sure there were no other boats around, I began to eat my sandwich and chips.

Eddie went to a hatch and opened it, he pulled out two cans of soda and handed one to me.

"It's cold," I said.

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be? I just took it out of the refrigerator," he said like I was stupid.

"I didn't know there was a refrigerator up here."

"Yup, there are a lot of great things on the boat," he giggled, "especially those!"

Eddie pointed to my boobs and I started to laugh. I put my soda down cupped my breasts and jiggled them at him. We continued to laugh and then our dad yelled up to make sure we were paying attention to where we were going.

"Yeah, Dad, I'm watching," I yelled down as I glanced into the cockpit.

Both of my parents were sitting in deckchairs, completely naked.

After I finished my lunch, I turned off the autopilot and went back to steering the boat. The seas were fairly calm and I could have left the autopilot on, but I felt in control when I was steering.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.