Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Once my Mom and Dad were gone, my brother and I decided to watch television. While Eddie searched for something to watch, I went to change. I looked through the things I had brought with me and wished I had packed something a little sexier. I decided on a pair of red lace panties and a blue satin pajama top. The top had three buttons down the front and if I sat just right, it gapped between them.

When I went out to the salon, my brother was sitting on the end of the settee watching a movie on television. I sat near him and started to watch it too. I wasn't really paying any attention to what was on the screen; I was more interested in fooling around with my brother.

I didn't know how to initiate what I wanted to do, so I just sat quietly and waited to see if Eddie would take the lead. I tried to entice him by letting my top ride up and expose my panties, but he seemed like he wasn't interested. Finally, I scooted closer to him and looked into his eyes.

"You know, last night was the first time I ever kissed a boy."

"It was the first time I kissed a girl."

"I really liked it."

"Me too."

"It wasn't long enough. I wanted to do it more."

"Really? You wanted to kiss me? I kind of thought that it was just something that just happened."

"No, Eddie, well, yes it did just happen, but I wanted to do it more after we kissed and stuff. I told you that this morning."

"I know, but I wasn't sure you really meant it, Jen."

I turned around, knelt on the settee and put my mouth on his. He just sat there for a minute, but then he started to kiss me back. His arms went around me and I melted into his body. We continued to kiss, pushing our tongues in and out of each other's mouths. After about fifteen minutes of our passionate kissing, we came up for air.

I was sitting on my brother's lap and could feel his cock against my butt. I wiggled a little and Eddie groaned.

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable in something else? Your shorts seem tight on you," I said.

"What should I put on, Jen?"

"Are you wearing boxers?"

"Yeah."

"Just take off your shorts and wear your underwear."

I moved off Eddie's lap and sat next to him. He took off his shorts and leaned back, wearing his boxers and a shirt. I glanced down and noticed his penis was standing up, causing his boxers to tent out in front.

"Why don't you take off your shirt too," I said.

"Okay, why don't you take yours off too?"

I nodded and pulled my top over my head, not bothering to unbutton it. Eddie was pulling his shirt off at the same time and his eyes were covered for a moment. When my brother saw my boobs, he just stared.

"It's okay if you want to touch my tits, Eddie."

My brother reached for my chest and traced my boobs with his fingertip. His touch was feather like and I shivered as he circled one then the other. When he touched my nipple, I felt the jolts between my legs.

"That feels so good," I moaned.

"Am I doing it right?"

"Yes, you're doing it just right. I love to have my nipples played with, I do it all the time."

My brother continued to fondle my boobs. He pulled gently on one of my nipples and I thought I was going to cum. After a while, I was getting so excited that I couldn't stand it and I told Eddie to kiss my tits.

My brother covered the end of my boob with his mouth and began to move his tongue over my rigid nipple. I held his head to my breast and groaned as he started to nibble on my nipple.

I moved his head to my other boob and he did the same thing to that one. I felt my pussy convulse and I had an orgasm. When I began to come down, I pulled back and covered his mouth with mine. We kissed for a few minutes and I put my hand in his lap. When I found his cock, I pulled it out of the fly in his boxers.

Once I had his penis out in the open, I sat back and stared at it. I asked him to take off his underwear and he lifted his butt and pushed them down. Putting my head against his chest, I gazed at his cock and fondled it.

I wrapped my hand around his penis, pushed it down to his pubic hair and watched the slit in the end open. A clear fluid leaked out and I ran my thumb over the tip, smearing the discharge on the velvety head. With my hand around his cock, I noted that half of it was still exposed. It wasn't as big as my dad's, but I thought it was one the most beautiful things I had ever seen.

As we sat together, I pulled and pushed his penis around, trying to get a better look. When I looked lower, I saw his balls and moved my hand to the orbs, holding them in my palm. Eddie moaned as I rolled his balls in my hand and cautioned me not to squeeze them too tight. After playing with them for a few minutes, I released his scrotum and ran my fingertips along the thick vain on the underside of his manhood.

Eddie began to move his hips and push his cock into my hand. I knew what he wanted and wrapped my hand around his shaft to give him the relief he was looking for. I moved my hand up and down his shaft several times and he shot his cum up and it hit my face. I didn't move as the next spurt landed on my boobs.

By the time he was finished, my face and boobs were coated with my brother's semen. Some of it had struck my lips and I quickly pulled it into my mouth with my tongue. When I sat up, Eddie saw my cum splattered face and boobs. He grinned, went to the head and returned with a wet washcloth. My brother carefully cleaned me up and then wiped his cock. He went back to the head and then came back to the salon.

"Sorry I got my spunk on you, Jen."

"I don't mind; it was kind of sexy."

"Jen, can I see your pussy? I've never seen a real one, only pictures."

I answered him by removing my panties and opening my legs. I leaned back, put one leg on the back of the settee and let the other one hang over the edge. Eddie just sat and stared between my legs, as I lay there splayed before him.

I felt his hand on my thigh and sighed, knowing he would soon be touching me. He moved his hand on my leg for a moment, getting closer to my sex. When his finger touched me, my body shuddered and I moaned.

"Oh yes, Eddie, touch my pussy."

I felt the pressure increase as he ran his fingers down one side of my labia and up the other. His finger parted my heated lips and I groaned out loud.

"Can you see the little bump at the top of my pussy?"

"Yeah, I see it."

"That's my clit, please touch me there."

Eddie touched my clitoris and I jumped. He pulled his hand back, but I told him to put it back. After he rubbed my nub for a few minutes, I felt my orgasm begin to build.

"Put your finger in me, Eddie. I want to feel your finger in my hole."

My brother searched for what I was talking about, probing me between my labia. When he found my opening, he pushed his finger into me and I began to cum.

"Deeper," I groaned as my vagina contracted.

Eddie pushed his finger all the way into me and I exploded. He held his hand still as my vaginal muscles gripped his finger. My hands were on my boobs and I was pulling at my nipples as my body shook. My bottom bounced on the settee and it felt like every nerve in my body was exposed. When my orgasm finally began to subside, Eddie moved his finger in me and another one began.

My body tensed and I bent at the waist as I reached the height of another climax. When this one began to fade, I collapsed and gasped for breath. Eddie pulled his finger out of me, leaving me feeling empty. As I panted, lying on my back, I knew that I would never be satisfied with masturbation alone. I knew I would need more, more from my brother.

Once I regained my composure, I got dressed and we went to bed. Eddie cleared off the top bunk and climbed up, while I got into the bed below him.

"Eddie," I said, looking up.

"Yes, Jen."

"After Mom and Dad get back and go to bed, will you come down and sleep with me?"

"Sure, I'd really like that."

Sometime in the night, our parents came back to the boat. My mom looked in on us, saw that my brother was in the bunk and I was alone in the bed. She didn't know I was awake and she turned to my dad and said, "It looks like the kids are tuckered out, they're sleeping in both beds tonight."

Mom closed the door and I whispered my brother's name. He didn't answer and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to wake him up. I rolled over and went to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, Eddie was still sound asleep in the upper berth. I picked up my yellow bikini, left the room and crossed the hall to the head.

I took off the clothes I had slept in, turned on the shower and stepped into the stall. Remembering what my dad said about conserving water, I used the wand to wet myself and turned off the spray. After shampooing my hair and covering my body with soap, I turned the water back on and quickly rinsed.

Once I was finished in the head, I went to the salon to see if anyone else was up. My parents must have been in bed, because the salon was empty and there was no coffee brewing.

I ventured outside, climbed the steps to the bridge and sat down to think.

My mind was filled with guilt because of what had happened between my brother and me, but I also felt something else. I realized that what Eddie and I shared was more than just sex, as far as I was concerned, much more. While I knew that fooling around with my brother was morally wrong, I couldn't help feeling a new emotion for him.

I always loved my brother, as any sister would, but today the love was different. It was deeper and when I though about him, my heart raced and I felt all tingly inside. While I couldn't put my finger on this new feeling, I knew that things would never be the same between us.

As I contemplated my situation, Cindy popped into my mind. I thought about her for a moment and was suddenly jealous. I had reservations about her and Eddie from the beginning, but it was because I was afraid of losing her as a friend. Now I felt that she might steal my brother from me as well as his love. While I didn't have any idea if Eddie felt anything like I did, I could hope that he did.

When I considered the fact that Eddie may have thought our little escapade was only a fling or a once in a lifetime thing, a cold chill ran down my spine and I shivered. How could he feel any different than I did, after all, we were each other's first. We had only touched and kissed, but I knew that it wouldn't be enough, not for me anyway. I wanted more.

I glanced around the marina and watched the other boats and people began to appear. Several boats down from ours, a good-looking man, in a Speedo bathing suit, was washing his boat. Beyond him, a couple sat on the deck of their boat drinking coffee and talking. On the other side of us, a woman was tending to her two small children, both of the tots wearing life jackets.

Giggling, I wondered how many of the couples on the boats had sex the night before. My mind filled with the images of naked bodies grinding against one another and I squirmed in my seat.

When I heard my name called, I got up and looked down into the cockpit. My brother was standing there, looking up at me. My heart began to pound as Eddie climbed the steps to the bridge. What was he going to say? Was he going to tell me that he was ashamed about what happened and tell me that we couldn't do it anymore?

Eddie stepped onto the bridge and all of my fears disappeared. When my brother looked into my eyes and smiled, I thought I was going to melt. Without a word, he walked over to me, glanced around and then gave me a hug. Tears filled my eyes as my arms went around his waist and pulled our bodies tightly together.

"What's the matter, Jen?"

"I was so afraid you'd be upset with me about last night."

"Why would I be upset?"

"I don't know, I guess I've just been thinking too much. You know the tricks your mind can play."

Eddie giggled and let me go. He looked into my eyes and shook his head.

"I sure do, Jen. I've been lying in bed thinking that you would hate me for what we did."

"I don't hate you, Eddie. I..." my voice trailed off, afraid to complete my thought.

"What are we going to do, Jen? What if Mom and Dad find out about it? What about our friends?"

"I don't know. I have been up here all morning, thinking about things like that."

"You know we have to be very careful, if anyone finds out about what we did, we could be in serious trouble."

"I know, I know. What are we going to do, Eddie?"

Eddie shook his head, apparently as confused as I was. He thought for a moment and then said something that took me completely by surprise.

"Jen," he said, his eyes locked to mine, "I really liked everything we've done the last two nights, but do you know what I liked the best?"

I shook my head; almost afraid to hear what he was going to say.

"I liked holding you and kissing you the best. The other things were really great, but if all I could ever do again was kiss you... that would be enough."

I started to cry. Tears of joy and love ran down my cheeks and fell onto my legs. There wasn't anything in the world my brother could have said that would have made me any happier than I was at that moment. My heart felt full and I couldn't speak, even to answer his next question.

"Are you all right, Jen? What did I say? Why are you crying?"

At that moment, I didn't care if anyone saw me or not. I threw my arms around my brother's neck and cried on his shoulder. It took me several minutes to regain my composure and when I was able to talk I began pouring my heart out.

"I'm fine, Eddie, I'm better than fine. You didn't say anything wrong, I'm crying because I'm happy."

I moved back so I could look at his face and continued, "There isn't anything that you could have said to me that would have been any sweeter. I like kissing and holding you too, Eddie."

I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand, took a deep breath and began to giggle as I remembered the feeling of his hands on my body, not holding me, but touching me. He looked at me strangely, trying to figure out why I was giggling, I guess.

"I liked the other things too!"

Eddie began to laugh when I said that. He nodded his head up and down as a big grin formed on his face. The two of us began to laugh harder, and within minutes, our laughter was uncontrolled.

My brother and I went down to the salon to get breakfast. I made coffee for my parents, knowing that they would want some after being out so late. Eddie fixed each of us a bowl of cereal and we sat at the table to eat. We were just finishing our breakfast when my mom walked into the salon. She smiled at Eddie and I, walked to the galley and poured a cup of coffee.

After Mom had taken several sips of her coffee, she sat at the table and said, "Thanks for making the coffee, whoever it was that did it. I really needed this."

"Jen made it, Mom. Did you and Dad have a good time last night?" Eddie said.

"We had the best time we've had in a long time, although I think we may have stayed out too late and had a little too much to drink. Your father and I danced, ate and really enjoyed ourselves. How about you two, did you have a good night?"

"Yeah, we watched television, talked for a while and then went to bed," I said.

Mom grinned and nodded.

Dad came in and joined us, getting coffee before talking. He sat next to me at the table, drank some coffee and rubbed his head.

"Thanks for the coffee, Ellen," Dad said.

"Thank Jen, she made it for us," Mom chuckled. "It was ready when I came in here."

"Okay, thanks, Jen," Dad said. "Did your mother tell you two she won a contest last night?"

Mom gave my dad a look that could kill and yelled, "That's enough of that, Harry!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.