Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We found a place to stay for the night and Dad pressed a button on the dash to lower the anchor. Once the boat was secure, we went into the cabin and I helped my mom fix dinner. Eddie took one of the rods out of the locker and went out to the cockpit to fish. Dad had bought bait from the marina and put it into the live well.

After dinner, we watched television for a while and then Mom said it was time for bed. We were going to start early the next morning and it had been a full day. Mom and Dad went into the master stateroom and closed the door.

My brother and I were left to decide where we were going to sleep. I yelled through my parents' door, asking them what we should do and Dad told me to work it out with Eddie.

I slipped into the small stateroom, took off my bikini and put on a short pajama top and a pair of panties. I went back out to the salon and asked Eddie where he was going to sleep.

"I want to sleep in the stateroom," he said. "You can sleep on the top bunk and I'll sleep on the bottom."

"I'm not going to sleep in the same room as you, Eddie. I'll just sleep out here on the couch."

"That's fine with me, Jen. Do whatever you want to."

Eddie left and I got a blanket and pillow out of the cabinet under one of the settees. I fixed a bed on the other settee and climbed in for the night. As I lay there trying to fall asleep, I was aware of every little noise. After an hour of tossing and turning on the uncomfortable bed, I got up.

I went to the stateroom that my brother was sleeping in, stepped inside and closed the door. While the door was open, I noticed that my brother was on his side, facing away from the door. I was going to climb up into the upper bunk, but it was covered with clothes and our bags. Finally, I lifted the covers and got into bed with my brother.

The bed was so much more comfortable than the settee and I quickly began to dose off. I was startled when I heard thunder and saw a bright flash of lightening through the smoked cover of the vent in the headliner. I unconsciously rolled onto my side and put my arm over my brother's body.

The storm continued and the thunder rumbled outside the boat. I didn't like storms and being on the boat made it worse. When a bright flash of lightening lit up the cabin and was followed by and loud rumble of thunder, I moved closer to Eddie.

My brother moved, but he didn't wake up. I had my body against his back and felt safe being close to him. I moved my arm to get comfortable and froze. My hand came in contact with my brother's penis and it was hard.

I don't remember everything that went through my head in the seconds that followed, but I do know I didn't move my hand away. I knew that what I was doing was wrong and I should pull away, but for some reason I couldn't. Instead of moving my hand away from my brother's crotch, I curled my fingers around his rigid shaft.

My heart was pounding against the inside of my chest so hard I though I would wake Eddie. I could feel his cock react to my touch, jerking against my fingers. Eddie was wearing boxers and before I knew it, my fingertips were in the fly and touching bare flesh.

Eddie's penis was hot to my touch and felt like hard living rubber. I got a little braver and slowly moved my fingertips along the length of his shaft. I was feeling my own excitement and knew that my panties were getting wet as I played with his cock.

What happened next took my sexual education to a higher level. I had masturbated, messed around with Cindy and even watched my parents have sex, but nothing could compare to how I felt when Eddie rolled onto his back and his penis came out of the fly of his boxers into my hand.

Everything went into slow motion for me. I knew I was rubbing his cock, my fingers wrapped completely around it, but it didn't seem like it was me doing it. As I continued to stroke him, Eddie's butt began to lift off the bed and move his cock in my hand.

Suddenly, I got scared and started to pull away. I was afraid of what my brother would do or think if he caught me jacking him off. As I loosened my grip, I heard him groan.

"Please don't stop, Jen. Please keep doing it to me."

I was floored to know he was awake and knew what I was doing. I pulled my hand away and quickly moved away from him. Another flash of lightening lit the cabin and I saw his hand where mine just was, moving up and down his cock. To this day I don't know why, but I put my hand back and whispered to him.

"Let me do it, Eddie. Just tell me what to do."

I could hear my words, but I wasn't sure I was saying them. I gripped his penis again and began to slowly move up and down again as he moaned. He whispered to me, telling me to grip him tighter and move faster. The lightening continued and I caught glimpses of my hand on his cock. When he began to move and groan I knew he was going to squirt his stuff like I'd seen him do that day in his room.

His cock began to throb and swell in my hand as I kept up my steady motion. My brother put his hand over the tip of his penis and then he erupted, sending his cum up against his hand. His semen dripped down onto my hand, but I didn't stop what I was doing. After a couple of minutes, he grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away.

The whole ordeal only lasted about five minutes or so, but it seemed longer. Neither of us said anything as we lay together, both of us with cum covered hands. In the darkness, I put my hand to my face and smelled his semen. It wasn't at all offensive, so I stuck out my tongue and tasted it.

At first, the taste was a little pungent. Kind of salty, but not nasty like I thought it might be. I collected a little more with my tongue and savored the taste as I tested the texture. I decided that it wasn't bad at all and could see why my mom liked my dad's cum in her mouth.

I finally gathered enough nerve to get out of bed and go to the head to wash what was left off my hand. My brother got up too and went with me. We still hadn't said anything to one another. Standing in front of the sink, we washed our hands, dried them and went back into the stateroom.

After the door was closed, Eddie turned on the light and began to clear off the top bunk.

"I'll sleep up here so you can have the bed," he said.

"You don't have to, you can sleep down here tonight," I told him.

Eddie nodded, turned off the light and climbed into the bed. I got in next to him and stretched out on my back. I could hear my brother breathing as he lay next to me and I put my hand on his arm.

"Did I do it right?" I asked him.

"Oh yes, Jen. It was the best."

"Can I ask you something, Eddie?"

"What?"

"Do you remember last year when we were coming home from the water park?"

"Yeah."

"Were you awake when you put your hand on my boob?"

"Yeah."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, I liked it a lot."

"I did too. Why haven't you ever tried to do it again?"

"I was scared. I thought you'd be mad at me for doing it to you."

I thought for a moment, took his hand and guided it to my breast. When I felt his fingers close around my tit, I sighed and said, "I wouldn't have been mad."

Eddie massaged my boob for several minutes and then a got braver. I was so turned on that I felt I had to have an orgasm and knew I couldn't touch myself with him there.

"Eddie, would you please do something for me?"

"What, Jen."

"Would you rub my pussy?"

"I don't know how. I've never done anything like this before, in fact, I've never even kissed a girl."

I pulled my top up and took his wrist. I moved his hand to my crotch and put it on my mons, outside my panties. As he started to rub, I opened my legs and felt his fingers go lower, rubbing my vulva. Eddie kept rubbing my wet panties and I humped against his hand.

My climax was quickly approaching and my movements became erratic. I twisted around, covered my brother's mouth with mine and pushed my tongue against his closed lips. He didn't move his mouth for a moment and then I told him to relax. Eddie opened his mouth slightly, my tongue slid in and I clamped my legs on his hand as I came.

After my body stopped quivering, I relaxed my legs and let my brother remove his hand. We continued to kiss for several more minutes before we both drifted off to sleep. During the night, I felt his hand on my boob and I covered his hand with mine. I fell back to sleep with Eddie's hand gripping my breast.

My brother's hard cock, pressed against my butt, woke me up the next morning. I got out of bed, went to the head and when I came out, met my mom in the hallway. She was wearing a baby-doll pajama top, but was naked on the bottom. She smiled at me, asked me how I slept and then went into the head. I went out to the salon and started to fold the blanket that I had left on the settee.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.