Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The last few days of my aunt and cousin's stay were fairly uneventful. We went to the beach to swim in the ocean on Monday and I was allowed to bring Cindy with me. She spent most of the day ogling my brother and cousin, making nasty little comments about what she'd like to do with them.

I wore my yellow bikini and Frank kept his camera trained on me most of the day. I don't know how many pictures he took, but it was a lot.

That night, after we dropped Cindy off at her house, we all hung around the living room. At about nine o'clock, Aunt Sally said she wanted to go out for a drink and our parents left. The minute they were gone, Frank and Eddie were at the computer downloading the pictures from Frank's camera.

I stood next to my brother and watched as he plugged his camera into the computer and started the process. He had to load some kind of software on the computer, but told us that it wouldn't hurt anything.

After the camera was downloaded, we looked at the photos. By the time we were finished, all of us were laughing. Some of the pictures of me in my yellow bikini were pretty good, in my opinion. Frank made a CD with the pictures for Eddie and me, and another one for himself. After he finished, he deleted the pictures off the computer.

After my Aunt Sally and Frank left for home, things got back to normal. Eddie and I were back in school, my dad was back to work and we found out my mom was looking for a job. She told me that it wasn't for the money; she was bored with staying home all day.

I still didn't know if my brother knew what happened in the van that night, but he didn't say anything and neither did I. I did think about it a lot though and it was one of my favorite things to think about when I was in bed alone at night.

The Christmas holiday came and went. My brother and I both received notebook computers along with new clothes. Mom bought me a whole bunch of new underwear from the lingerie shop she now worked in. The panties and bras weren't anything like you'd find at a discount store. Everything was very sexy and lacy. My new bras were also a size larger.

As spring rolled around, Cindy and I tried out for the track team at school. The first two or three weeks were grueling, but we both made the cut. My long legs helped, I had reached five foot seven, making me a good candidate for running the hurdles. I also was picked to run cross-country. Cindy ran the shorter races, she wasn't nearly as fast as I was, but she did okay.

I started getting up very early and running in the mornings, before it got too warm. After a few weeks, Eddie decided to join me on my morning runs to help him stay in shape for soccer. Mom had picked up a few sports-bras and Lycra running shorts for me. I really liked the way the tight shorts hugged my body and the way the bras kept my boobs from bouncing too much. Because Mom was able to order the things through her shop, she got a real good deal and bought me several sets.

One Saturday morning in April, Eddie and I had just finished our five-mile run. We had gotten a late start and by the time we got back to the house, we were both hot and sweaty. My brother ran into the back yard and jumped into the pool to cool off. I knew that I should cool down first, but the water looked way too inviting and I jumped in after him. We stayed in the pool for several minutes and then climbed out.

Eddie was out first and standing on the deck. When I climbed out, his eyes opened as wide as I've ever seen them and his mouth dropped open. I was a little confused for a moment. That is until I looked at my chest, the place my brother's eyes were glued to.

I had worn my white sports bra and shorts and they were wet and almost see-through. My nipples and the dark skin of my areola were clearly visible through the skintight material, as was the hair on my pubic mound. My brother and I stood staring for several moments, me staring at his surprised face, him shifting his gaze between my tits and crotch.

After what seemed like a very long time, I said, "Oops!"

Eddie broke out laughing and said, "Wow, Jen, I never realized that you had such a great body."

"Um, thanks, I guess. You've seen me in my bikini plenty of times, it's smaller that this outfit."

"Yeah, but it isn't, um..."

"See-through?" I said as I pulled the wet fabric away from my boobs.

"Yeah."

By this time I had stopped dripping and decided to go change. When I turned around, I was sure he got a real good look at my ass.

My afternoon phone call to Cindy was very interesting that day. When I told her what happened, she couldn't believe it.

"Yup," I giggled into the phone. "I might as well of been naked, he could see EVERYTHING!"

"What did you do?"

"What could I do, Cindy? I just laughed it off."

"Wow, he must have been really turned on when he saw you like that."

"I don't know, but Eddie spent a long time in the shower."

We both laughed.

After we finished talking, I went outside to read. Eddie came out a little later, sat on a chair near mine and wiggled around uneasily. Finally he spoke to me.

"Um, Jen, I'm really sorry I stared at you this morning."

I put my book down and said, "No problem."

"It's just that you looked so, um..."

"Naked?" I giggled.

"Yeah. I couldn't help it. I didn't really mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

I thought for a minute and then said, "I wasn't. It happened, no big deal."

I could tell that my brother was uneasy about what happened so I tried to make him feel better.

"Look, Eddie, if it would have been the other way around, I would have stared too. Actually, I'm flattered that I had that kind of affect on you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. I don't get noticed at school by many boys and it's nice to know that at least one boy thinks I'm, you know."

"Sexy?"

I nodded my head.

"The boys at school notice you, Jen. I hear them talking about you all the time. They all think you're hot."

"Oh yeah, then why doesn't anyone ask me out or anything."

"Because they all know that if they mess with you, I'll beat their ass."

"Eddie! Why would you do that to me? I want to have a boy ask me out, you know, to a party or something."

Eddie shrugged his shoulders.

"Look, I really appreciate you looking after me, okay. I want to have my own life though. I'll make you a deal, you stop scaring off the boys and I'll tell you if one of them messes up and then you can beat his ass, okay?"

Eddie laughed and said, "Okay, Jen, on one condition."

"What?"

"You fix me up with one of your friends."

"I might be able to help you out there. Do you have anyone in mind?"

Eddie said, "Cindy," and my blood ran cold. I didn't know what to say to him. I knew Cindy was interested in Eddie, but I wasn't sure I could handle her going out with him. I knew that we, Cindy and I, were only thirteen and going out wouldn't amount to much more than sneaking kisses and maybe, just maybe a little touching, but Eddie and Cindy!

"I'll talk to her if you want me to, but don't get your hopes up. Cindy's dad is real strict and I don't think he'd allow her to go anywhere with you."

"Not even to a party?"

"I don't think so, like I said, he's really strict. He won't let her wear short skirts or use any makeup or anything. The only time I can stay over at her house is when her dad is out of town."

"Oh, that is strict. It would really be great if you'd say something to her anyway."

Over the next few weeks, my brother asked me almost daily if I had talked to Cindy. I put him off, telling him Cindy and I really hadn't had a chance to spend any time alone. In reality, I didn't really want to tell her that my brother liked her. I thought that if things didn't work out between them, I might lose a friend. Finally, in the middle of May, I told Cindy.

Cindy and I had just gotten off the school bus and were walking toward my house. She was going on about what a jerk her dad was being and how he still wouldn't let her wear certain clothes.

"Cindy," I said, interrupting her, "Eddie told me to tell you he likes you."

"Really?"

"That's what he said, but I didn't want to tell you."

"Why not, Jen?"

"Because I'm afraid that if you and my brother don't get along, you and I won't be friends anymore."

"That's silly. We'll always be friends."

"That's what I want, Cindy, but what if you and Eddie get into a big fight and then you don't want to come over anymore?"

"I can see what you mean, but maybe it'll work out for Eddie and me and then it won't be a problem."

"That's easy for you to say, you wouldn't have to be in the same house with a boy calling your best friend names. Besides, I'm not sure I like the idea of you and my brother having sex."

"What! Why do you think I'd be having sex with him?"

"That's what you keep saying."

"Well, I might say things like that, but I'm not planning on having sex with anybody yet, except you," Cindy said, and then she began to giggle.

I laughed with her, slapped her butt and said, "So, what should I tell him when he asks?"

Cindy thought for a moment and replied, "Tell him I'll think about it, if he asks."

"Oh, he'll ask, he does every day."

When I got home, I changed into shorts and a tank top. I went into the living room, sat on the floor and began doing my homework. About an hour later, my brother came home. Eddie went to the kitchen, fixed himself a snack and came into the living room. He sat on the couch, right behind me and began to eat.

"Did you talk to Cindy?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah, I told her what you said," I replied.

My back was to my brother and I didn't turn around when I answered him.

"Well, what did she say?"

I twisted, looked at my brother and said, "She said she'd think about it."

"That's all?"

"Yup, she just said she'd think about it. If you want to know anymore than that, you can talk to her yourself."

"Okay, Jen, thanks for talking to her for me."

I nodded and went back to my homework. I had my history book open and a notebook on my lap. My legs were folded Indian style and I was leaning over to read from the book and making notes.

"What are you wearing?" Eddie said from behind me.

"What are you talking about," I said, still hunched over my books. "I'm wearing shorts and a top, like I usually do."

"I mean under your shorts, what's that thing?"

I reached behind me, ran my fingers along the waistband of my shorts and felt the back of my red thong. The way I was sitting caused my shorts to be pulled down and exposed my underwear.

"My panties," I said.

"It doesn't look like any panties I've ever seen."

"Just how many girls have you seen in their panties?" I giggled.

"That's not what I meant, Jen."

"They're called thongs," I said, but I didn't make any attempt to fix my shorts.

Eddie didn't say anything for a few moments and then he said, "It looks like they're in the crack of your ass."

"They are."

"Why would you want to wear underwear that go in your crack? Isn't it uncomfortable?"

"I wear them so I don't have panty lines in my clothes, and no, they aren't uncomfortable, not after you get used to them."

"They look strange, Jen."

I giggled and continued to do my homework. I knew Eddie was staring at me, but I didn't really care. I felt all tingly knowing he was looking at my butt.

"Does Mom know your wear them?"

"Yes, Eddie, Mom knows. She buys them for me."

"Why do you even bother to wear them? It doesn't look like they cover anything."

"They cover the important parts," I giggled, enjoying the teasing.

"Do a lot of girls wear them?"

"I don't know, some do I guess."

"Have you ever seen any of the girls at school wear them?"

"Yes, in PE."

"Who?"

"It doesn't matter. Why am I sitting here discussing girls' underwear with you anyway?"

I didn't turn around to look, but I'd have bet my brother was blushing.

"I don't know."

"Besides, haven't you seen them in Mom's catalogs? I keep finding them in our bathroom."

"I've seen some pictures, but I didn't realize that thongs didn't have backs to them."

I was pretending that I was still doing my homework, but my mind couldn't have been any further from history than it was. I was really enjoying teasing Eddie and wasn't going to stop until he gave up, or...

"Which pictures?"

"The ones in the books, you know."

"Show me what you've seen and I'll tell you if mine are like the ones in the book."

I saw my brother dash by me, and head towards our rooms. Instead of going into the bathroom, he went into his bedroom and came back with one of the catalogs. I was going to ask him why he had it in his room, but decided that I was embarrassing him enough. He stood at my side and flipped through the pages until he found what he was looking for. He pushed the catalog under my nose and said, "Like this?"

After looking at the pictures of the women in their panties and such, I shook my head.

"Nope, mine aren't like any of those."

Eddie searched for more pictures, showed them to me and I continued to shake my head no. I knew the ones I was wearing weren't in the catalog he had, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"I give up," Eddie said in disgust.

"Aw, what's the matter big brother," I said in a squeaky voice. "Are you getting mad?"

"No, I'm not getting mad, Jen. I think you're lying to me. I don't think this book has any pictures of the things you're wearing."

"You're right, it doesn't."

"Then why did you make me go through those pictures? You're just being a brat!"

I started to feel sorry for teasing him so much. Even though I was having fun, he wasn't, not anymore. My brother went back to the couch, sat down hard and began sulking. I turned around and looked at him. I could tell I'd upset him and I began to feel sorry for him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you mad, Eddie. I was just having a little fun. Please don't be upset with me."

My brother didn't say anything. He just looked away and sat motionless on the couch.

"Why are you upset?"

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are."

"I was just curious, that's all. It's no big deal. I don't know anything about girls, let alone the things they wear. Your panty things just looked funny and I wanted to know what they were."

My heart started to race as I contemplated my next move. I could feel my whole body begin to respond as I thought about showing my brother my thong. I took a deep breath, unsnapped my shorts and lowered the zipper. Eddie was still looking away as I lowered my shorts around my ankles.

"Eddie," I said softly, "this is what they look like."

My brother turned and looked at me. His mouth fell open and his eyes got as big as saucers. He took several short sharp breaths and glued his eyes to the lace front panel of my thong.

I was equally excited by my actions. I slowly turned around, as sexy as I could with my shorts around my ankles, and let him see the back. The thong has thin scalloped bands that went from the front to a very small triangle of lace in back. The triangle pointed to the space between my butt cheeks and a thin strip of red satin material disappeared between them.

By the time I completed my turn, my vagina was throbbing with excitement. I was really amazed at the affect I was having on my brother. Then in another bold move, I pulled my top up over my boobs and let him see my matching bra.

Neither of us said a word as I stood in the middle of the living room with my shorts down and my top up. I don't know if Eddie realized it or not, but he reached down and pulled at his crotch as he gazed at me.

"A fashion show, I presume?" I heard my mother say from the doorway that separated the living room from the dining area.

I screamed, pulled my top down and reached for my shorts. As I struggled to get them back up, I heard my mom laughing. After I had them zipped and snapped I turned to look at her. I'm sure the look on my face was one of pure fear. Eddie was as red as my underwear and it looked like he was trying to climb into the gap of the cushions. Our mom walked casually into the living room, still laughing.

I stood frozen in my tracks as she approached. Mom started shaking her head and told me to sit down. I stumbled to the couch and sat on the edge at the opposite end from my brother. Mom shifted her eyes from Eddie to me and finally stopped laughing, although there was a chuckle in her voice when she started to speak.

"First of all, you two aren't in any trouble," she said.

Both my brother's and my sigh were loud enough that our mom started to laugh again.

"There isn't any reason either of you should be ashamed of your bodies. It's natural for young boys to want to see a girl in her underwear, or even naked. It's just as normal for a young girl to want to be seen."

I relaxed and shifted around so I could look at my mom as she talked. She stood back far enough from the couch to see both my brother and I at the same time.

"You might not believe it, but you two aren't the first siblings to play show and tell. Your father and I aren't stupid or blind. We know that Eddie is constantly trying to steal peeks of you, Jen. We also are very aware that you don't do anything to discourage him. Now, I'm not telling you two that you can run around in public naked, but, what happens in our home is our business."

Mom sat in Dad's chair and continued to talk.

"The only thing I'm going to tell you is that if other people found out, there could be trouble. I'm not trying to frighten either of you two, I'm just telling you not to be blatant or talk about what goes on here, if anything does go on."

My mom looked right at me and said, "Jenny, you look pretty funny with a nice tan and a white bottom."

"MOM!" I said.

"Well, you do, honey."

"What am I supposed to do about it, lay out in the nude?"

"Well, I'm not too sure that would be a good idea, but you could get a suit that's like your thong."

"I could never go outside like that, Mom."

"That's up to you, Jen."

"You wouldn't be mad at her?" Eddie said.

Mom shook her head no.

Eddie looked at Mom and then said, "Is it the same for me?"

"Yes, of course it's the same for you, Eddie. I don't buy all that double standard crap. I wasn't kidding when I talked about it at the water park last year."

We all chatted for a few minutes and then Mom dropped a bomb on my brother and I. It wouldn't have been so bad if Eddie and I weren't sitting in the same room at the time, but we were.

"Another thing I want you two to know," Mom said. "There is nothing wrong with masturbating. It's perfectly normal and you should never be ashamed of the fact that you do it."

I was shocked! Not by what she said, but how she said it. It was like Mom was talking about brushing our teeth. Another thing that shocked me was the fact she didn't say IF you do, she said THAT you do. Mom and I had talked about it before and I'm sure she knew that I masturbated. After cleaning my brother's room with her for Thanksgiving, I also knew she knew about my brother doing it.

Eddie shifted around on the couch as he listened to Mom talk so bluntly. I guess he felt like I did. I did it, but it wasn't something I went around telling everyone. My brother seemed uneasy and I guess he wanted to shock Mom as much as she shocked us.

"Does that mean I can do it out here in the living room?"

Mom looked right at my brother and said, "Feel free to whack away, it isn't anything I haven't seen before."

Eddie laughed and I quickly said, "Well it's not something I want to see."

Mom looked at me, winked and then said, "Any questions?"

My face must have been bright red after she winked at me. I really did want to see it, but I wasn't about to admit it, not in front of my brother. I shook my head no and so did Eddie.

"Okay then, I'm going to go cook dinner."

I followed Mom out to the kitchen. I did have something I wanted to say to her, just not in front of my brother.

"Thanks, Mom," I said.

"You're welcome," she replied, as if she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Mom, did you ever do anything like that when you were young?" I asked, knowing full well that at my age she was sexually active, at least to a point.

Mom laughed and said, "Yes, honey, I did. Like I said you and your brother didn't invent show and tell."

"You didn't have a brother though."

"No, but there were plenty of boys in the neighborhood."

"Like Daddy?"

Mom chuckled and said, "Yes dear, like your father."

"Tell me about it."

"Not right now, Jen," she said.

I expected to hear something like, 'when you're older, ' but she surprised me again.

"I have to start dinner right now, we'll talk some other time when I don't have so many things to do."

"Want some help?"

"No thank you, Jen. I can take care of it. Maybe you should go finish your homework."

I agreed and went back out to the living room. My brother was still sitting on the couch. I think he was still in shock.

"Wow, I thought we were so busted," I said as I sat back down on the floor.

"Me too! I thought Mom was going to kill you."

"Me! Why me?"

"Because you were standing there in your underwear."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.