Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We arrived at the airport; Dad parked the van and we all went to meet Aunt Sally and Frank. We waited at the gate and when they came through the door, Mom rushed over and gave my aunt a big hug. My mom and aunt began to giggle like Cindy and I would, hugged a few more times and then let go of one another.

Dad gave Aunt Sally a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. He said hi to Frank and shook my cousin's hand. Aunt Sally came over to me, looked me up and down and told Mom how much I'd grown. I blushed and when Aunt Sally hugged me, I hugged her back.

Frank and I said hello, but he was more interested in talking to my brother. We went downstairs and waited for their luggage at the conveyor. Once Dad had taken the last bag off the moving belt and placed it with the others, he told Frank and Eddie to grab what they could and we headed for the van.

At the restaurant, Mom, Dad and Aunt Sally talked endlessly. Frank and Eddie were also talking to each other, while I tried to listen to the two conversations. By the time we left the restaurant, I was feeling a little left out.

It was still light out when we got back to the house. The guys carried the bags into the house, put them where they belonged and then Dad made drinks for my mom, my aunt and himself.

Eddie asked Frank if he wanted to go swimming and Frank eagerly agreed. They headed for my brother's room to put their suits on, leaving me sitting alone in the living room. After a couple of minutes, Eddie stuck his head around the corner and asked me if I wanted to swim too.

I jumped up and headed for my room without even answering him. I was thrilled to be included and quickly took off my clothes and put on my new yellow bikini. After wrapping the sarong around my waist and tying it in place, I went to the pool.

Walking across the deck, I looked into the pool and saw my brother and cousin splashing one another. I removed the sarong, dropped it on a chair and went to the edge of the pool. Frank saw me standing there, stopped his splashing and stared up at me.

"Wow, Jen," Frank said. "When did you get tits?"

I froze! I know my face was turning red because I could feel it. For a moment, I considered running back to the house, but my brother spoke up and I jumped in.

"Leave her alone, Frank," Eddie said in my defense.

I swam to the opposite end of the pool, away from the boys and stood in the shallow water. Frank and Eddie swam over to me, and Frank apologized for what he said.

"Sorry, Jen. I didn't mean to make you mad," Frank told me. "You just look so much different than the last time I saw you, that's all."

I smiled and splashed my cousin. We all started splashing one another and soon Eddie was dunking me. Roughhousing in the pool was something my brother and I had done since Dad had it put in. It was always about the same, I'd splash him and try to push him under and he'd resist. Eddie was much stronger than I was and could easily toss me around.

Today was no different; my brother grabbed my waist, lifted me up and tossed me aside. Frank got into the act and soon the two of them were tossing me back and forth between them. After surfacing from one of my cousin's tosses, Eddie grabbed me by the waist. When he lifted me, I wiggled and the next thing I knew his hands were right under my boobs. He hesitated for a moment and then pushed me away.

I knew he had felt my breasts, because I surely felt his hands on them. The action had also pushed one side of my top up over my boob, but I was able to get it back into place before anyone noticed. After that incident, Eddie was very careful not to let it happen again.

The three of us climbed out of the pool and dried ourselves. Mom, Dad, and Aunt Sally came outside, bringing sodas with them. We all sat around the table and talked about what we were going to do over the next few days. When Dad asked if we wanted to go to the water park, Eddie, Frank and I all said yes.

That night in bed, I masturbated and though about what happened in the pool. The thought of my brother feeling my boobs, even if it was an accident, really excited me. My mind was torn between the thought of the touch and the fact that my brother touched me. When my body began to respond to my fingers, the thoughts left me and I came.

Thursday was very busy. Mom and Aunt Sally were in the kitchen working on Thanksgiving dinner and I was enlisted to help. After filling the turkey with stuffing and putting it into the oven, my aunt and my mom sat down at the table. I was peeling potatoes and listened as they chatted about the things that had gone on the past year. Even though they talked on the phone quite often, they would always have something to talk about when they saw each other.

"Well, Jen," Aunt Sally said. "Do you have a boyfriend yet?"

I blushed and shook my head no.

"Why not, girl?"

"I don't know, Aunt Sally, I guess no boy has ever asked me to."

Aunt Sally laughed and winked at my mom.

"Boys your age are too shy to ask, honey. You have to ask them."

"Oh," I said. "I guess I'm just not all that interested in boys yet."

My aunt chuckled and said, "Well, Jen, if Frank and Eddie are any indication, the boys are noticing you."

"AUNT SALLY! They're my cousin and brother."

Both my aunt and my mom broke out laughing.

"They're boys!" Mom said. "Look, you look at boys, right?"

I grinned and nodded my head.

"Do you think Eddie and Frank are cute?" Mom asked.

Once again I nodded and then blushed.

"I think those two boys think you're cute too," Mom said. "If you saw either of them at the mall and didn't know who they were, would you notice them?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I muttered.

"Your body doesn't know Eddie is your brother, Jen; it thinks he's just a boy. That's why you feel like you do sometimes."

"What do you mean, Mom? I don't feel anything when I look at my brother," I lied.

"Jen, Jen, Jen, you can't fool me. I saw the way you looked at Eddie yesterday. You could hardly talk! Your dad noticed it too," my mom said, still chuckling.

I could feel my cheeks filling with blood and getting warm. I knew I was blushing, but there was nothing I could do about it. I also knew my mom was right, I did feel excited when I looked at my brother, especially when I saw him without his shirt.

"That's incest, Mom!"

"No it's not, incest is sex with a family member, not having feelings, normal feelings. There's nothing wrong with you or your brother, Jen. You two are just teenagers." Mom chuckled.

"Probably horny teenagers at that," Aunt Sally added. "I know your mom and I were at your age. We hardly talked about anything except boys."

I began to giggle. I though about what I had heard my mom and dad taking about in the pool that night. About how my aunt and mom had fooled around with the boys behind the garage and the fact that my mom was the same age I was right now.

Dad came into the kitchen and joined us, stopping our discussion. He said the boys were out in the pool and he was watching football on television.

Thanksgiving dinner was great. We had a big turkey and all the trimmings. After dessert, I helped my mom and aunt clean up while my dad, brother and cousin went out to watch more football.

Things went along good for the next couple of days. Eddie and Frank spent most of their time off with my brother's friends. I went over to Cindy's house on Saturday and we sat in her room listening to CDs.

Cindy started to tickle me and soon her hands were under my skirt. When she touched me, I jumped and pulled away.

"What's the matter, Jen?" she asked, her expression showing disappointment.

"I don't know."

"Don't you want to, you know?"

"Not right now, Cindy."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not mad, I just have a lot on my mind."

Cindy sat back and said, "What's up?"

"I don't really know, Cindy. I'm just all confused."

"About what? About us fooling around?"

"That's part of it."

"What else?"

"Boys."

"Boys? Do you have someone you're interested in?"

"No, not really. It's just boys in general I guess," I said, when I was really confused about the feelings I was having for my brother.

"What's there to be confused about, Jen? You know we both want to find boyfriends."

"Maybe, but that's not it."

"Well, it is for me, Jen. I wish your brother was interested in me, he's such a hottie."

"Yeah I know, that's the problem."

"You've got the hots for your brother?"

"No, not really, but I get all funny sometimes when I look at him, or he looks at me."

"I get all funny when I look at Eddie too, so what's the problem?

I shrugged my shoulders.

Cindy shook her head and giggled. "If you don't want him, send him over to me."

"Yeah right! What would you do?"

"I don't know, maybe I'd give him a blow job. Kathy has been doing it with Brad almost every day and she seems to like it."

"Okay, when I get home I'll tell Eddie to come over here and you'll give him a blow job."

"Don't you dare!"

"That's what you said," I giggled.

"I know, but I was just kidding. I'm not ready to do that much, not yet. I would let him kiss me though."

I reached over, tickled her breasts and said, "Would you let him do this?"

Cindy put her hands over mine and crushed them to her chest, "Maybe, would you mind if your brother felt me up?"

"Why would I care," I lied and then I pulled my hands away.

Cindy and I spent the afternoon together, but we never did anything. At dinnertime I went home.

Monday morning we were all up early. We were going to the water park for the day and it was a two-hour drive from our house. I had my beach bag on my bed and was packing for the trip. I took my yellow bikini out of my drawer and stuffed it into the bag. I also took the other suit and packed it, knowing the bikini wouldn't be good for the water slides.

I also packed my warm-up suit, clean shorts and a top. Once I was set, I went out to eat breakfast.

The drive to the water park didn't seem all that long. Mom and Dad sat in front, Aunt Sally and I in the two rear seats and Eddie and Frank sat in the very back. During the ride, I listened to Mom and Aunt Sally talking and to Frank and Eddie. Mom and my aunt were discussing the shopping trip they planned for the next day; my brother and Frank talked about the girls at the park.

We arrived at the park and found a place to spread out our things. Dad pulled several lounge chairs together and we settled in for the day. Mom, my aunt and I went to the changing house to put on our suits; my brother and cousin had theirs on under their shorts.

When Mom, Aunt Sally and I got back to the lounge chairs, Eddie and Frank were already gone. I asked my dad if he saw where they went and he pointed.

I started to walk in the direction that my dad pointed me to. It was hard not to giggle as I looked at the people in the park. You could tell the tourists from the natives very easily, the tourists were all white. By the end of the day, they would be beet red and very uncomfortable.

Eddie and Frank were in line for one of the smaller water slides and I joined them.

"Do you mind if I hang around with you guys?" I asked my brother.

"Naw, I don't mind," Eddie said.

The three of us went on several of the rides, each one getting higher and faster. When we got to one of the tall slides, I decided to watch. Eddie and Frank climbed up the stairs to the top of the slide, and then came down. My brother was first, followed by my cousin. We stood around at the bottom of the slide talking as the boys tried to get me to go with them.

"Hey, Jen," Frank said. "Why didn't you wear your yellow suit?"

I giggled and said, "That kind of suit isn't very practical here."

"Why not?" Frank said.

"Watch the end of the slide for a few minutes, you'll see."

We stood and watched the other people come down the slide. A girl that was a little older than I was came down in a bikini and slid feet first into the pool at the end of the slide. She wasn't tan, obviously a tourist, and didn't follow the directions at the top of the ride. When she went into the pool, her top went around her neck and her bottoms were pulled into her crotch.

"That's why," I told my cousin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.