Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We had fun at Cindy's. We watched music videos on television, ate pizza and talked endlessly. At about ten, Cindy's mom told us she was going out for a while and we shouldn't stay up too late. We agreed and she left us alone in the house.

"She always goes out when my dad's gone," Cindy told me. "He doesn't take her anywhere."

I nodded and Cindy told me to follow her. We went out to the backyard and she led me to some bushes between her house and the neighbors. When I started to ask what she was doing, she whispered, "Be quiet and wait."

We didn't have to wait too long for what Cindy wanted me to see. A light came on in the window right above us and she poked me in the ribs. Very carefully, we got up and looked through the bushes into the window. Standing in the room was a girl I recognized from school, even though she was a year older than me. Kathy Waters was unbuttoning her blouse as Cindy and I watched her. She removed her bra, freed her breasts and scratched them for a moment.

Cindy and I stood cloaked in the darkness and watched as Kathy removed her shorts and panties. She put on a cute baby-doll pajama top and a pair of puffy matching bottoms.

"I'm really not all that interested in watching a girl changing her clothes," I lied.

Watching Kathy was exciting me, partly because of seeing her naked, partly because I was hiding in the bushes looking into her window. I desperately wanted to touch myself, but refrained in Cindy's presence.

"Just keep watching, it'll get better."

I nodded and turned my attention back to the window. Kathy was brushing her long auburn hair and then she stopped. She went to the door, opened it and her twin brother Brad walked into her room. He talked to his sister for a few minutes as she finished brushing her hair.

I was just about to tell Cindy that it was getting boring when Kathy stood up, tuned to Brad and started to kiss him. My mouth fell open as I watched and Cindy chuckled.

"I told you," she whispered. "They do this all the time."

After several minutes of kissing, Brad put his hands under his sister's top and fondled her boobs. She pulled the top off, tossed it onto the bed and watched her brother's hands on her breasts. Her brother bent down and started to suck one of her boobs and she smiled, holding his head.

Brad's hand went to the panties, but she knocked it away. He said something to her, she shook her head and then he went back to her breast.

"Sometimes she touches his dick," Cindy said in a low husky voice.

We continued to stand in the bushes with our eyes wide open, watching the two siblings play. Just as Cindy had said, Kathy's hand went to her brother's shorts and began to rub his crotch. She unbuttoned the shorts, pulled down the zipper and fished his penis out into the open. In my mind, I quickly compared Brad's cock to my dad's and decided my dad's was bigger.

By now my pussy was not only tingling, it was wet. I glanced at Cindy, noted she was watching the action in the window, and put my hand between my legs. The moment I touched myself, I felt the dampness in the crotch of my shorts. I rubbed slowly, glancing between the window and Cindy.

It was clear that Kathy and Brad were discussing something, even though we couldn't hear what was being said. Brad would talk and Kathy would reply shaking her head. The exchange went on for a few minutes and then Kathy walked to her bed and sat on the edge. Brad stepped between her legs, reached down with both hands and began to fondle her breasts. Kathy took his cock in her hand and resumed stroking it.

Brad was standing close to the bed and his penis was pointed right at Kathy's nose. He said something, put one of his hands on the back of her head and pulled her face closer to his cock. Kathy closed her eyes, opened her mouth and took about an inch of his hard cock between her lips.

"Wow!" Cindy whispered, causing me to pull my hand away from my crotch. "She's never done that before."

"Really?"

"Really, she has played with him until he squirted, but never anything like this. That must be what a blow job is."

Brad kept trying to get more of his cock into his sister's mouth, but she kept her hand around it. She'd take it between her lips, leave it there for a few moments and then take it out and rub him. Kathy's brother would say something and she'd put it back into her mouth.

My hand found its way back to my crotch and I was once again rubbing myself.

I jumped when I heard Cindy say, "I usually wear a skirt when I watch them, it makes it easier to play with my pussy that way."

I looked over and saw that Cindy had her shorts open and her hand stuffed down the front. When our eyes met, she grinned, but didn't remove her hand.

We went back to watching Kathy and Brad. I also undid my shorts and pushed my hand into my panties.

Suddenly, Kathy's eyes sprang open, she pulled back and Brad's penis shot his semen on her face and breasts. Kathy didn't stop stroking him, but I could tell she wasn't happy about what happened. When Kathy pushed her brother away, grabbed a shirt and began cleaning herself up, Cindy and I went back into her house.

Neither of us had bothered to zip and button our shorts when we scurried away from Kathy's window. We got to Cindy's bedroom, flopped onto her bed and she broke out laughing.

"I told you, Jen."

"I can't believe it. I NEVER would have believed you unless I saw it for myself. Do you think she likes it, or do you think he makes her?"

"I think she likes it. I don't know about what she just did, you know blowing him and all, but they always seem to have fun."

"They do it a lot?"

"Almost every night. I'll bet they go all the way before too long."

"Gee Cindy, isn't that illegal? I thought it was against the law for relatives to do things together. They call it something."

"Incest," Cindy said. "I asked my mom about it a while ago and she said it was called incest when family members fool around."

"Did you tell her why you asked? Does she know about Kathy and Brad?"

"Are you kidding? I would never tell on them, Jen. I was reading about a boy being sent back to India or someplace like that for making his sister pregnant. I told Mom about the article and she told me that it was incest and it was against the law."

"Oh."

"I really think it's a stupid law though. What difference does it make if Kathy and Brad want to fool around?"

"I guess I lost our bet," I said sheepishly.

"Yup! You sure did."

"You know, it's really not fair, not knowing what we were betting."

Cindy giggled and said, "Oh well. A bet's a bet and you lost."

I shrugged my shoulders. I trusted Cindy and knew she wouldn't do anything that I really didn't want to.

"I'm going to get ready for bed," Cindy said as she began to undress.

"Okay, I'll change too."

We shed our clothing and I grabbed my nightshirt from my bag. After taking off my bra, I pulled the shirt over my head and let it fall, covering my panties. Cindy put on a short pajama top, covered with the pictures of popular bands. The short top barely covered her butt and the pink cotton panties she wore.

We climbed into her bed and stretched out on our backs. Cindy had a television in her room and she turned it on. She flipped through the channels until she found a movie that was just starting. We put our pillows against the headboard and sat up, leaning back against the pillows.

Cindy pulled the sheet up to our waists, covering our legs. She turned off the lamp on her nightstand and the room flickered with the light from the television. The movie she had selected was on one of the cable channels and while there wasn't any real nudity, it was a bit steamy.

As we sat staring at the movie, watching a man and women kissing and touching each other, I felt my vagina twitch. The combination of watching Cindy's neighbors and what I had seen my parents doing the night before was having an effect on me. The show was apparently affecting Cindy too, because when I looked down at her I could see she was rubbing herself. The sheet that covered her crotch was moving and I knew it was her hand causing the motion.

Out of the blue, Cindy said, "You have to kiss me."

"What did you say, Cindy?"

"I said you have to kiss me. That's the bet, you lost and you have to kiss me."

"What if I would have won?"

"You didn't win, Jen. I did so I get to pick."

"Pick something else. I don't want to kiss you."

"You have to. You lost, I won and I want you to."

I leaned close to her and kissed her cheek. "There!"

"Not that kind of kiss, Jen. I want a real kiss, like on television."

Cindy jumped up and sat on my legs, facing me. She put her lips to mine and started to kiss me. At first I resisted, but when I felt her tongue against my lips, I began kissing her back. We remained lip-locked for a few minutes and then we separated. Cindy climbed off my lap and moved back to where she was sitting.

It took a couple of minutes for me to adsorb what had just happened, but when I did, I realized I didn't mind it at all. In fact, I liked it! As I sat with my back against the headboard, something that my parents had while I spied on them popped into my head. I remembered what Mom said about my aunt and that she liked to be licked down there.

We didn't say a word about the kiss. Cindy and I finished watching the movie and then she changed to the music channel. She scooted down in the bed and pulled her pillow under her head. I did the same thing and soon we were stretched out next to each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.