Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When I woke up the next morning, my crotch was sore. I lay still and rethought the events of the night before, remembering what Mom and Dad had said. It finally dawned on me that Mom had started her sexual experiences at about the same age I was. I also began to wonder if I was normal. While I was curious about sex, I had no desire to do any more than what I had been doing. I found great satisfaction in exploring my body and really enjoyed the climaxes I could provide myself.

I got up, went to the bathroom and took a shower. All of the activity the night before made me sweaty, and my hair was a real mess. After I finished in the bathroom, I wrapped a towel around myself and went back to my room to dress.

After putting on my blue panties and bra, I stepped into a pair of tight short-shorts and pulled on a tank top. The top's shoulder straps weren't wide enough to cover my bra straps, but the color matched and I didn't care. I left my room and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

My parents were sitting at the table, reading the paper and drinking coffee. Mom asked how I slept and I told her I slept just fine. It was hard to look directly at my parents and I avoided eye contact. While I sat across from Mom, eating my cereal, I couldn't help but recall the image of her with Dad's cock in her mouth. After finishing my breakfast, I took care of my dishes and went outside.

Trying to avoid being obvious, I inspected the glider for traces of my parents' lovemaking. I noticed a small spot on the cushion and giggled, knowing what caused it.

Cindy got to my house at about eleven and we went to my room to change into our suits. I took out the only two-piece that still fit me and tossed it onto the bed. Cindy pulled her suit out of her beach bag and dropped it next to mine.

"Do you want me to go change first?" Cindy asked.

"We don't have to do that, we can change right here. After all, we do it at school everyday in PE."

Cindy nodded and we began to undress. She proudly showed me the new bra and panty set her mom had bought her, commenting on the fact it was a real bra. I glanced at her new underwear and noticed that they were still cotton, unlike the nice nylon ones that Mom got for me. I couldn't help looking at her when she was naked, remembering the brief exchanged my parents had about my aunt.

Once we had our suits on, we went out to the pool and stretched out in the sun. Every time I glanced at the glider, I felt my vagina tingle. Several times I giggled and Cindy asked what was so funny. Even though I wanted to tell her about what I had seen, I just put her off.

After warming ourselves in the sun, Cindy and I jumped into the pool and splashed one another for a few minutes. Mom came out to the pool and called for me to get out so she could talk to me. I went to the shallow end of the pool and stepped onto the tile that circled it. I stood there dripping and Mom's eyes traveled from my chest to my crotch and back.

"We're going to have to get you a new suit, Jen," Mom said. "That thing barely covers you anymore."

I looked down and saw that the dark skin of my areolas was visible along the top edges of my top. I pulled it up, but that only exposed the bottoms of my boobs. When I looked lower, I could see my pubic hair curling around the edges of my bottoms. I hooked my fingers into the suit and pulled it into place, covering my exposed hair.

"I guess so, Mom. This is getting pretty small."

"I think the problem is you're getting bigger," she said, pointing at my breasts.

"I don't think getting boobs is a problem, Mom."

"No, it's not and you know darn well that's not what I meant. We will go shopping this weekend and get a new one for you before your cousin gets here. You wouldn't want him to see you running around like that, would you?"

I shook my head no, but in the back of my mind I found the idea exciting. Cindy was still at the opposite end of the pool and out of range to hear Mom and I talking.

"Mom, do you think that when we go shopping for a new suit, I can get some thong panties too? Some of the girls at school wear them so their panties don't show through their clothes."

Mom didn't say yes or no to my request. She just shook her head, told me she'd see me later and walked away chuckling. I told Cindy I was going to lie in the sun and she got out of the pool to join me. I stretched out on my stomach and Cindy started to giggle.

"Your suit looks like Mary Jo's panties, Jen. It's all stuck in your butt."

I reached behind me, ran my hand over my ass and felt my exposed butt cheeks. After tugging the suit over my ass, I folded my arms under my head.

"This suit is too small," I said. "My mom is going to take me shopping for a new one before my cousin gets here on Wednesday."

"The same guy that was here last year?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah, he and my aunt are going to be here for a week, just like every year."

"That's cool. Your cousin is hot."

"My cousin is a spoiled brat, Cindy. He is so into himself."

"I still think he's cute."

We stayed in the sun for another hour and then decided to get something to eat. We went to the kitchen, made sandwiches and sat at the table to eat. Eddie came out of his room, asked where our parents were and told me he was going to his friend's house.

"Have you ever wondered what it's like to kiss a boy?" Cindy said between bites of her food.

"Sure, I think about it. Do you?"

"I never did before, but lately it's about all I think about."

"I think about it a lot too," I confessed.

"Would you let a boy put his tongue in your mouth when you kissed him, you know, French kiss."

"Yeah, I guess so. You?"

"Um, hum, I would really like to know what it's like. You're lucky, if you want to kiss a boy, you always have Eddie."

"CINDY! He's my brother. I can't kiss my brother, that's sick!"

"Hey, he's cute and he's a boy."

"Stop talking like that, Cindy. Brothers and sisters don't do that kind of thing."

"That's what you think, Jen. I know for a fact that brothers and sisters kiss... and a lot more."

"You're just saying that," I said in disbelief. "No girl would do that with her brother!"

"Would too."

"Would not!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.