Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

At school the next day, I talked with Cindy and told her about the conversation my brother and I had the night before. She was flabbergasted, but pressed me for every detail. When we were in PE, I listened very closely to Mary Jo and her friend talking.

After school I told Cindy that I heard Mary Jo say that she was going to meet her boyfriend at the park that afternoon.

"I wonder if she's going to give him a blow job." Cindy said.

"I don't know. I don't really know what a blow job is," I told her.

We got to our bus stop, got off and walked towards my house.

"Do you want to ride our bikes to the park and see if we can find Mary Jo and her boyfriend?" I asked.

"I can't; I have to help my mom do house work today," Cindy replied.

When I got home, my brother was at the table eating like he did everyday after school. I took an apple from the refrigerator, sat down and began to eat it.

"Do girls really do that?" Eddie said out of the blue.

"Do what, Eddie?"

"You know, what you said last night."

"You mean touch their pussies?"

Eddie blushed and nodded.

"I don't know if all girls do it, but some do," I said, trying to act grownup about the whole thing.

"Oh."

I continued to eat my apple, getting up and tossing the core into the trash when I was finished.

"Hey, Jen," Eddie called as I left the kitchen. "Do you?"

I didn't answer my brother's question, deciding to let him guess. I went to my room, took off my school clothes and put on cutoffs and a tight tee shirt. Once I was dressed, I went to the living room and stretched out on the floor to do my homework.

On Friday, I heard Mary Jo talking to her friend in the locker room. Karri, Mary Jo's friend, asked her about her boyfriend and what they did at the park.

"We just felt each other up," Mary Jo said. "I wanted to do more, but I got scared."

Mary Jo removed her skirt and I saw the strange underwear she wore. Her panties covered her in front, but her ass was bare. My curiosity got the best of me and I asked her what they were.

"Haven't you ever seen a thong before," Mary Jo giggled.

Shaking my head, I said, "No."

"I just got these," she said, turning slowly so I could get a good look. "I love them because I don't have any panty lines."

I nodded, told her they were very nice and went back to getting dressed for PE. After class, we all went into the large shower room and stood under the water. By now I had studied all of the girls in my class, but noticed something different about Karri. Her pubic hair was shaved so that only a thin strip remained.

"Did you see Karri's pussy hair?" I whispered to Cindy on the bus that afternoon. "It looked like she shaved it."

"Yeah, I saw her." Cindy giggled. "I've seen girls on the computer like that, but never in person. I wonder why she did it."

Neither one of us could figure why a girl would want to shave there. I had only shaved my legs once, even though I didn't really need to.

After getting off the bus, I invited Cindy to come over on Saturday to swim and hang around. She said she'd ask her mom and we separated, her going toward her house and I to mine.

That night, Dad and Eddie went to the store after dinner and left Mom and I to do the dishes. While we stood at the sink, I asked her about what I had seen in the locker room.

"Mom, why would a girl shave down there?" I asked, pointing at my crotch.

"I do it so my pubic hair doesn't show when I'm wearing my bathing suit," Mom answered as if I'd asked about the weather. "Why do you ask?"

"I saw a girl in PE today and she had it shaved. I was just wondering."

After a few minutes, I said, "Would you be mad if I did that?"

"No, Jen, I wouldn't be mad."

After we finished cleaning up the kitchen, we went outside and sat on the patio. The evening was warm and there was just the hint of a breeze.

"Can I ask you about something else I heard at school, Mom?"

"Sure you can, honey. You can ask me about anything."

"What's a blow job?"

Mom gasped at my blunt question and said, "WHAT!"

I told her about overhearing the two girls talking in the locker room and that I had no idea what they were talking about. I also told her what Cindy said she thought it was and that I didn't believe her.

Mom's eyes were wide open as was her mouth. She seemed to have a little trouble breathing and I asked if she was okay.

"Yes, I'm fine. I knew that I would have to have this conversation someday; I guess I just wasn't ready. Cindy was correct; a blow job is where a woman puts a man's penis in her mouth."

"Yuck! Why would a girl want to do that?"

"Well, oh God this is hard, because some women like it."

"Do boys like it, Mom?"

Mom chuckled and nodded her head yes.

For the next hour and a half, Mom had THE talk with me. This time she went into much more detail than she did the first time we talked. She told my about making love, oral sex and being protected from disease and pregnancy. I listened intently to her as she did her best to explain the facts of life to me. When my dad and brother returned, she told Dad to leave us alone.

When she was finished with her lecture, she added, "Just remember that all of these things are for a man and his wife. You shouldn't do things until you're married."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.