Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Preface

Incest Sex Story: Preface - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I don't really remember just when it all started, but I do know that I just can't resist the urges I feel. You see I am an exhibitionist and a bit of a voyeur, well okay, I am a voyeur. I can't help it. Whenever I have an opportunity to see someone in various states of undress, I jump at it, not to mention allowing myself to be seen.

My earliest memories go back to when I was only eight or nine years old. I was forever trying to peek under the other's girls' skirts and see if I could see their panties. It all seemed normal at the time; I mean they were peeking too, weren't they? Don't all kids have a curiosity about such things? Don't all girls wonder if their friends are wearing nicer panties than they have on, or if they have bigger boobs? Well, I did, and in fact, I still do.

Sex is something that I also truly enjoy, although my ventures into it, other than with myself, lagged behind my voyeurism and exhibitionism by a few years.

I just turned nineteen and life is great for me. If there were anything I'd do over, it would be... Never mind, maybe I'll tell you later.

In an effort to tell you about my escapades, I'm writing the following. I realize the dialog isn't exact, but it's close... close enough to get my point across. I really wish I had started keeping a diary in my younger years, but I didn't. It would be fun to read what actually happened as I grew up, rather than my recollections. Nonetheless, here it goes!

Oh, there's one other thing I should mention. I was blessed with the most understanding parents any kid could ever have. It was always easy for me to talk with my mom and she never told me that I was a slut, a bad girl, or anything else like that, when I asked about sex or other things. If I asked her a direct question, I got a direct answer. Sometimes, she offered more information than I really wanted, but looking back, I'm glad she did.

I was allowed to grow up without feeling that my sexual development was abnormal or wrong. I learned that touching myself was okay and, in fact, Mom encouraged it. I also learned that just because I had certain feelings or thoughts, there was nothing wrong with me. Oh well, enough of that for now... here we go.


Disclaimer

This is a copyrighted work and the intellectual property of the author. Any reposting or reproduction is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of the author. ©2001 - 2004 By: Dark Vision.

The contents of this story are fictitious. Any similarity to persons alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story contains descriptions of sex, including sex between family members. It is intended for adults only. If you are offended by material of this nature, are under the legal age in your location to read this material, or it is illegal for you to possess this material, go no further.

The author may be contacted at Darkvision29@hotmail.com


Author's Notes:

I would like to thank Terry S, Heatherlee and Bert for their help in editing and providing guidance in writing this story.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.