The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Mac had something she wanted to do now since she was pregnant with Harm's baby and they were soon to be married. She'd never forgotten that day when she'd basically force-seduced Admiral Chegwidden and fucked him right there in his JAG office. That had been one of the hottest sexual encounters she'd ever had with any man. Now, Mac wanted to experience the pleasure of fucking a sexy virile older man like the Admiral one more time before she gave herself to Harm forever as his wife.

Mac dressed the morning for work at JAG unlike most days. She normally didn't try to consciously dress sexily underneath her Marine Lieutenant Colonel's uniform but today she wanted to be as seductive and as sexy as she could be without appearing that she'd dressed for the purpose of enticing someone to fuck her. This morning Mac had put on a very sexy lacy demi-bra and a matching lacy thong panty that she knew were totally hot on her body. She wanted Admiral Chegwidden to fuck her at least this one more time, and she wanted to physically leave him with a sexual memory that he'd never forget. She'd showered, fixed her hair that morning and now as she stood in front of her floor-length mirror in only her bra and thong, she saw for herself that she looked hot. Yeah, she was now a knocked-up Marine Lt. Col, but she also found her swelling pregnant belly to be sexy as well. In fact, Mac not only thought she looked sexy knocked up but she definitely felt sexier now as an expectant mother than she'd ever felt before. She wasn't quite sure why she felt that way but there was no denying it.

Mac got to work that morning and immediately threw herself into the meetings and cases she had to deal with. After lunch, she'd booked an hour for a conference with Admiral Chegwidden and she hoped they'd use every single minute of the time allowed. She knocked on the Admiral's office at the time of her appointment, and when she heard his characteristic "Enter", she did. Pushing the office door shut behind her and locking it, Mac went over to the side of A.J's desk and he said, "Yes, Mac, what is it that you needed?"

"Admiral, I wanted to do something with you this afternoon that might be the last time you and I get to share it together. You know Harm and I are getting married, A.J., and before I tie that knot and close the other doors in my life, I wanted you to fuck me one more time. Would you please do that with me here and now, A.J.?"

"Mac, I'd be honored. I know that sounds very formal, but I have to tell you that I owe you far more than you'll ever realize in helping me re-adjust my priorities and in helping me realize what's really important in the aftermath of the breakup with Meredith. Oh yes, Mac, I'd not only be thrilled to fuck you, but I feel like I owe you so much more than I could ever repay you," A.J. said, as he stood from behind his desk, and he walked over to embrace Mac.

"Mac, can I be very up-front and honest with you?" A.J. asked as he stood there with his sexy pregnant JAG officer in his embrace.

"Yes, A.J., please. I want you always to be very honest and open with me," Mac said as she looked into his eyes.

"Mac, you're one of the sexiest young woman I've ever known or been around. You're hot, to put it bluntly. And I have to tell you that now that you're pregnant, you make me hard, you take my breath away, and I'm so fucking horny for you right now that if we don't fuck, I'm gonna cream in my pants. What a waste that would be."

"You sure know how to turn a woman's head, A.J.," Mac said as she took his left hand and lifted it to the full rounded mound of her right breast underneath her uniform blouse. She felt his fingers feeling for her taut aroused nipple and Mac felt her pussy getting much wetter than she already had been in anticipating this. "A.J., your words are so hot and the touch of your hand makes me want to get naked, lie on my back and let you fuck my brains out," Mac said as she turned and led A.J. Chegwidden over to the nearby couch. When they got there, A.J. took Mac in his arms, kissing and caressing her and then he began to unbutton her blouse and remove it. When he saw the sexy demi-bra she was wearing, his erection got even harder. Before A.J. started playing around with Mac's partially unclothed body, he went ahead and got her out of her uniform skirt as well, leaving his sexy pregnant JAG office standing there in only her hot sexy bra and thong.

"Mmmmmm, Mac, you look good enough to eat and I might do that in a little bit, but right now you look even hotter to dip my dick in and that's what I intend to do," A.J. said as he quickly got out of his Navy uniform and joined Mac there beside his large leather couch. A.J. took pregnant Mac in his arms, and he began kissing her and letting his hands run all over her sexy tall womanly body. A.J.'s cock was jutting hard from his groin and he had it pressed tightly against Mac's thong-covered pussy, letting her know how much he was already prepared physically to fuck her. Mac's pussy was seeping juices in readiness for their fuck and she couldn't wait for A.J. to undo her bra, get her thong off and fucking do her right there on the couch in his office.

A.J. was just as ready without Mac having to say anything to him. He stood back slightly, reached in between Mac's sexy large tits and unsnapped the clasp to her demi-bra. The bra cups popped away from her swollen pregnancy-enlarged tits and A.J. peeled first the left one off, leaning down and taking Mac's hard nipple in between his lips and sucking on it as he ran his tongue over the hard pebble. Mac's horny lusty moan that resulted made A.J.'s cock jump and he continued suckling that nipple while he pulled the other bra cup off her right breast, flicking his finger over the rock-hard nipple and then switched his mouth to that breast as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.