The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

After A.J. Chegwidden had fucked Jennifer and then she'd climbed on top and ridden him until they both exploded in climaxes, he'd planned to take her to the shower and do her again under the warm cascading waters. But, as A.J. pulled his cock out of his young lover's pussy, he noticed that with fucking her, his cum and her ample pussy juices were seeping from her pussy lips. A.J. pushed Jennifer over onto her back and standing there beside the bed where they'd just finished fucking, he pushed her legs up and back against her tight ass and then he leaned down and buried his face in her hot well-fucked pussy. A.J. had never really eaten a babe's creampie that he'd just fucked, but as he stood there looking at Jennifer's sexy pussy that he'd just creamed in, he suddenly wanted to eat her out then and there.

A.J. pushed Jennifer's shapely legs back until they nearly touched her ass, and then he spread them just slightly so her pussy was gaping open a bit more for his mouth and tongue as well. A.J. could clearly see not only the cum and pussy juices seeping from Jennifer's pussy but now he could get at the cumload he'd spurted inside her. He bent over, covering Jennifer's naked hot pussy with his mouth and he began licking and kissing her cunt as she started moaning and writhing underneath his oral attentions. A.J. loved the hot sexy sweet taste of his spunk and Jennifer's own natural pussy juices. He quickly had her responding to his eating her and then he'd occasionally take his mouth away and slide a finger or even two wet fingers in and out of her pussy.

When A.J. was licking Jennifer's pussy, he was getting a mouthful of his jism and her juices in return. And, as he sucked and licked her hot pussy, Jennifer rapidly approached another orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh, yesssssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ajjjjjjjjjjj, fucking eat me, baby, eat me and suck my pussy, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," Jennifer moaned and then she exploded in another hard powerful orgasm from his mouth on her pussy and her clit. When A.J. knew Jennifer was cumming from his eating her, he realized that her arousal and her responses to his mouth on her pussy had made his cock hard and thick again. When her orgasm was finished and he could hear her breathing returning to normal, A.J. stood with his large cock jutting up at an angle from his groin and he grabbed Jennifer's lower legs, pulling her forward until only her tight rounded ass was on the edge of the bed. Then, with her positioned just where he could mount her and fuck her while he stood there, A.J. stroked the full head of his cock up and down over Jennifer's naked swollen pussy and then he aimed his dickhead into her pussy and bucked forward. His cockhead spread Jennifer's pussy lips and he immediately saw his cock begin to sink inch after inch inside her tight horny pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, baby, yes, fuck me again, A.J, fuck me good, baby," Jennifer moaned. A.J. thrust his cock forward, feeling his young lover's tight pussy taking all of him inside her. He immediately began withdrawing until just the head of his cock remained in her pussy and then A.J. began a smooth powerful and steady pumping of his cock in and out of her pussy. This was their third fuck of the evening and A.J. felt he had several more fucks in him yet. He began to pick up the pace and rhythm of his thrusts in and out and then he heard Jennifer cumming yet again.

A.J. decided it was time to bring this fuck to a climax -- literally -- and he grabbed Jennifer's ankles, pulled her legs wide out to the side and then he started driving his cock in and out of her pussy as powerfully as he could. He bellowed at the hotness of fucking Jennifer unrestrained like this, and then he felt his own orgasm starting. A.J. pumped his cock fully inside Jennifer's pussy and held it seated there, the head of his cock at her womb as his hot thick jism spurted glob after glob inside her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.