The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Harriet and Mikey finished fucking several times that first night they were together and then Mikey had to leave and make his way back to Annapolis. Shortly after he left, Harriet had relaxed in a warm sudsy bubble bath and the phone rang shortly after she'd climbed into the tub. When she got out of the tub, Harriet returned the phone call and the voice on the other end was Sturgis Turner.

"Hi, Harriet. I wanted to ask you to be in the office again tomorrow a bit early before everyone else shows up," Sturgis said. "It's time for you to start returning the favor I told you I'd expect after the other day."

"OK, Sturgis, I'll be there," Harriet said, a sexy smile on her face as she wondered what the sexy black Navy Commander had on his mind for her to repay him with. Harriet went to bed that night with a sexy smile of anticipation on her face and wondered what the morning would bring.

Harriet showered and dressed sexy -- as sexy as she could in uniform -- the next morning and after dropping the kids off at daycare made her way early to the JAG office. When she'd dropped her purse and hat at her desk, Harriet headed to Sturgis Turner's work office.

"Good morning, Commander," Harriet said, knowing he and she were on the same sheet of music and there was no need for niceties. "What did you have in mind last night when you called?" she asked.

"Morning, Harriet, well, I'd like for you to suck my cock this morning, and I'll see what we've got time for after you finish that," Sturgis said as he swiveled towards Harriet, reached down and unzipped his pants so Harriet could have access to his horny dick.

Harriet was more than willing to suck Sturgis's cock and she moved over in front of him, kneeling down on a jacket that he'd spread there on the floor so her knees would be padded. Then, Harriet reached into the open fly of the sexy black man's pants and she pulled out a big black hardon that was already at nearly full erection. Harriet's mouth watered and her pussy got wet as she saw the swollen head of his big cock and the full thick shaft that she'd fucked a few days earlier Harriet knew how to give great blowjobs and she quickly took Sturgis's dick in her hand and began stroking him before she opened her lips and took the head of his cock in her mouth and began kissing and licking on his erect dick. Sturgis quickly began to moan and his hand came down on Harriet's head to encourage her and let her know it was really feeling good for him. As Harriet began to suck Sturgis's cock more vigorously and hotly, his hands slipped down the front of Harriet's blouse and he began to cup and play with her swollen tits through the material of her maternity top.

The feel of Sturgis's large firm hands caressing and playing with her breasts made Harriet that much hotter and she began to caress his cum-filled balls and she was stroking his cock while she was bobbing her head up and down on his hardon in an effort to give him a good blowjob and still bring him off in the time they had available. She'd love to leave and take Sturgis to a close by hotel and fuck his brains out but she figured she'd have to settle for the blowjob he wanted for now.

Sturgis began really moaning and letting Harriet know she was getting close to making him cum. She loved that and she stepped up the feverishness of her sucking on his big hard black cock. Harriet kneaded his balls and then she knew Sturgis was almost there. He started bucking his ass up from his chair, fucking his cock into Harriet's pretty face and when his orgasm exploded, Harriet started swallowing the instant she knew he was climaxing and managed to swallow every single drop of his thick copious jism load.

By the time they'd finished, it was too late for any more sex play so Sturgis said, "Harriet, thank you. That was so hot. Let's take up where we've left off again soon, OK?"

Harriet smiled and licked Sturgis's cock clean before she returned his cock to his briefs and zipped his pants back up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.