The JAG Crew Gets It On
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Jennifer Coates was at home, it was late at night, far too late to call A.J. or do anything but take care of her own sexual needs. Jennifer was enjoying being pregnant -- this being her first one. But, while she'd been somewhat prepared for the changes in her body, she had not been at all prepared for how it would affect her libido. Jennifer, like Harriet Roberts, was almost insatiably horny now that she was carrying a baby inside her belly.

Jennifer hadn't quite gotten to the point yet where she would have to start wearing a maternity uniform like Mac and Harriet already were. She was a few weeks behind them in her pregnancy and so far no one knew she'd been knocked up. She was dreading the day that she'd either have to start explaining and telling everyone or that she'd just show up at the JAG offices one morning in maternity clothes. Either way, it would be an interesting moment when she had to let everyone know that she was going to be having a baby. She also dreaded having to tell Mattie, Harm's legal ward, that she'd gotten knocked up. Jennifer felt that her life was relatively unhampered but then she felt sort of responsible for the example she set around Mattie. Oh well, she thought, I'm already pregnant now. Not much I could do to change that.

Jennifer had pushed the door to her bedroom nearly closed but hadn't actually gotten it to latch. She was underneath the covers naked, her little collection of sex toys she used to pleasure herself lying there on the bed beside her. As Jennifer felt herself getting turned on more, she reached up, cupping both of her breasts, diddling her nipples and feeling them both harden. The feel of her fingers on her tits was wonderful. Jennifer had very sensitive nipples anyway and when she was horny, a mere touch could almost set her off by itself. Jennifer loved her sexy nipples and she played with both tits until one hand moved down between her legs and she started rubbing her hand up and down over her wet pussy and then would stroke across her aroused clit, too. In no time she was getting so turned on that her hand and fingers were not enough. Jennifer reached over, picking up her medium-sized dildo and she first slid it in her mouth, licking it to get it wet and then she moved the dildo down between her legs, rubbing it across the lips of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yes, A.J, give me your big cock, baby," Jennifer moaned. She wished she could have A.J. come over right now and fuck her. She knew that wasn't going to happen, at least not that night, so she got her dildo wetter in her pussy juices and then she angled it and began sliding the make-believe cock inside her body. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, baby, give it all to me," she moaned and as Jennifer fucked the dildo in and out of her pussy, she was caressing and playing with her breasts, too. Jennifer began to fuck the dildo into her pussy more and more deeply, and then she felt her first orgasms exploding in her groin. She began to moan and whine as she felt herself climaxing, and then she began to fuck her pussy even more hotly to get herself to the next orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.