The JAG Crew Gets It On
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Author's Note: Thanks to everyone who's written in the nice compliments about my efforts to bring to life some of their favorite JAG characters. I had planned to stop this story series with A.J.'s hot masturbation session but so many readers were urging me to write more that I will continue.

A.J. Chegwidden had done just what he'd thought about doing after he'd sat there behind his big polished desk and stroked his cock until he blew his cum load all over the top and onto the nearby carpet. He had invited Jennifer Coates, his administrative assistant, to come over later that night to his quarters and he subtlely made no bones about the reason for his request. He was careful to ensure that Jennifer understood it was a request and not a command. He knew they could string him up for sexual encounters with his staff, both officers and enlisted, but he didn't want there ever to be any perception that he had coerced Jennifer or any of the other JAG babes.

A.J. didn't quite grasp the lusty desires that Jennifer held for him. Most older guys in a relationship with a sexy young woman like Jennifer Coates don't understand and appreciate the hotness they hold for the younger woman. Jennifer showed up at A.J.'s quarters in a pair of tight sexy jeans and cropped top with no bra on underneath. She knew that would get A.J.'s sexual juices flowing the instant he laid his eyes and his hands on her. Now that Jennifer was pregnant with A.J.'s baby, she was much hornier and hotter to fuck than she'd ever been before she'd gotten knocked up. Jennifer had been pretty sexually active in her high school years and during her early days in the Navy. She'd slowed down a bit once she'd gotten a few years of Navy service under her belt, but being in JAG had aroused new sexual fires in her that she could remember from years earlier.

Jennifer had walked into A.J.'s house as he held the door open for her, and the instant he pushed the door shut behind her and locked it, A.J. pulled his sexy young lover into his arms and began kissing her hotly as their hands started moving all over each other's bodies. When Jennifer had first made an overt sexual approach to A.J., she'd gone through the motions but her natural instincts had told her that touching Admiral Chegwidden's body was a no-no. But, that only lasted till the end of their first time together and when she realized that sleeping with A.J. was something he wanted more of, she felt free to touch, caress, and kiss him the same way she had with every man she'd ever been with.

A.J. mentally pinched himself every time he was alone with Jennifer Coates. He could hardly make himself believe that this sexy, bubbly and overly presumptuous young woman was actually not only involved with him intimately but that she seemed to prefer to have sex with him over all the other men she could obviously jump into bed with. Every time A.J. either had Jennifer's mouth wrapped around his cock and sucking him off or his cock buried deep in her pussy as he was hotly fucking her, he could hardly make himself believe he wasn't dreaming or at least having another hot daydream while he was jacking off.

A.J pulled Jennifer close against his chest, feeling her sexy large breasts pressed firmly against his muscular chest. He lifted his left hand to her chest, loving the feel of her hard nipples under his palm through her top but also finding it very hot knowing that Jennifer hadn't worn a bra that evening. Her nice big sexy titties were full and large but they also were high and firm on her chest so a bra wasn't needed for the purposes she had in mind. As Soon as A.J. realized Jennifer was braless, he reached down, grabbed the bottom of Jennifer's top and pulled it up to her neck, fully exposing her sexy naked breasts underneath. A.J. cupped both of Jennifer's breasts in his hands, lifted the left one and locked his lips over her hard aroused nipple. Then, flicking his fingers over the other nipple, he began to suck and kiss Jennifer's tits until she was moaning and her pussy was streaming wetness in her panties.

A.J.'s cock was quickly in its fully hard condition and he was hot to fuck. He wanted to fuck Jennifer in his large king-sized bed, but he was too horny to even walk down the hall to the bedroom. He moved over with Jennifer to the nearby couch, stood here there while he pulled her top off and then he quickly unfastened her jeans and pulled them down off her shapely body as well. He loved the sexy black thong Jennifer had on underneath her jeans, and while he let Jennifer stand there, A.J. removed his own jeans and shirt, and his T-shirt and briefs as well. Standing there with a big hardon jutting from his crotch, A.J. reached down, stroking his hard dick and watched Jennifer licking her lips. Time for that a bit later, he thought, as he kneeled down in front of Jennifer, kissed her pussy through the material of her thong panty and then he peeled her thong off of her body, dropping it to the pile of their clothes that had gathered there on the floor at their feet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.