The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

The recent rash of very hot sexual events between the members of the JAG staff had begun to produce some very obvious results -- Harriet was pregnant again and she'd already started to show and everyone thought she was carrying Bud's baby when it was really the Admiral's; Mac had also begun to show and it was a much different situation with Mac since she was unmarried and yet she had also been forced to finally notify the Admiral that she too was knocked up and expecting a baby not longer after Harriet's would arrive. The tenor of the working atmosphere at JAG was taking on something much more different than it ever had in the past.

Admiral Chegwidden actually found himself enjoying the new situations and happenings in his JAG staff. Of course, he was secretly thrilled to death that he'd had the chance to fuck Mac, Harriet and Jennifer Coates -- and especially the request Harriet had made for him to father her next baby by him. That had made A.J. Chegwidden harder and hotter to fuck the sexy young blonde wife than he could remember being in a long time. He'd thoroughly loved "mating" Harriet and her sexy swelling pregnant belly was living proof that his sperm was still highly virile.

As A.J. Chegwidden had been thinking over all of this, his lips, hands and mouth had been very busy with the young woman there in his office. Jennifer Coates, his administrative yeoman, had purposefully developed and cemented her budding sexual relationship with the Admiral and she'd come into his office earlier that afternoon, wearing one of her Navy uniforms that included a white blouse and the Navy blue pants that hid nothing about Jennifer's shapely and nicely formed figure. One thing it even accentuated was her sexy large breasts. Jennifer readily knew how to pick out her uniform blouses and she knew that even within the constraints of Navy regulations, she could wear lingerie and her uniforms in a way that made it obvious she was very sexy -- even in uniform.

Jennifer had come into A.J.'s office, locked his office door, and then she proceeded to come over and sit in his lap in the chair there behind his desk. She'd known by now after she and A.J. had fucked several times what she could reasonably get away with around A.J. and what might still be a bit presumptuous. She knew that sitting on A.J.'s lap would result in a big hardon and that he'd quickly be fucking her if she'd give him half a chance. Jennifer had never been more correct. A.J. loved having sex around his desk, and he quickly helped Jennifer get undressed and while she was stroking his hard cock and enjoying how quickly his started leaking pre-cum, she loved how A.J. was obviously so aroused and excited by her semi-undressed body. One thing Jennifer always knew about A.J. -- he quickly went for her blouses and her bra to get her tits naked. A.J. loves Jennifer's large sexy breasts and he loved getting a hard nipple in his lips while his other hand was caressing her sexy tits.

A.J. had allowed Jennifer to get him down to total nudity below his waist. He just had to get her to his quarters soon so they could enjoy a proper fuck but for now, she was the one totally naked, and his cock was jutting hotly up from his groin. As A.J. licked and caressed Jennifer's tits, she stroked his cock until she was ready to fuck, and then she lifted herself upward on his lap, guided the head of his cock into her pussy lips and then Jennifer Coates lowered herself straight down onto A.J.'s hard penetrating erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.