The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Mac stuck her head in Lt. Commander Turner's office that morning on her way to her own office and asked if he'd like to come over for dinner that night.

"I'm in the cooking mood, Sturgis, and I thought maybe you'd enjoy some home cooked food yourself," Mac said in an effort to make him willing to come and covering up the ulterior motives for her invitation.

"Well, Mac, sure, I'd love to come over. Can I bring anything myself?" Sturgis asked, finding himself wondering why he was suddenly being invited to Sarah McKenzie's apartment for a dinner for the first time since he'd come to JAG.

"No, Sturgis, I think I've got everything. Oh, yes, there is one thing you can bring -- a very healthy appetite, OK?" Mac said as she laughed and walked out of Sturgis's office down to her own.

That night when Sturgis came over, he had actually brought a bottle of nice wine along with him, and Mac quickly got it ready for them to enjoy with their meal. Sturgis quickly felt at home in Mac's nicely furnished apartment and Mac prepared a meal that she hoped would be pleasing to him. They sat down at her dining table and enjoyed themselves and in only minutes both Sturgis and Mac were laughing and enjoying themselves as though they'd been getting together like this for years. Finally, Mac brought over the dessert she'd made and they enjoyed that with a nicely brewed cup of coffee after Mac put the dishes in the dishwasher and showed Sturgis out onto the balcony that overlooked the nearby forested areas.

Mac was sitting there next to Sturgis as they enjoyed being alone and eating the delicious dessert. Then, as they were talking, Sturgis began a line of conversation so typical for him. Sturgis Turner always seemed to be so deep in his thoughts and mental questionings with why things seemed to be as they were.

"Mac, can I ask about you and Harm? What exactly is your relationship with each other? Are you two romantically involved?"

Mac always hated it when Sturgis began these difficult conversations with her. But, this time here she was in the comfort and privacy of her own place, alone with Sturgis, and she opened up and began pouring out her heart to him. She basically told him everything that had gone on between her and Harm -- most of which no one else in the world really knew. In ten minutes, she felt the tears streaming from her eyes in desperation and sorrow over all she felt she'd invested of herself with Harm -- and seemingly for nothing.

Before Mac knew it, Sturgis was standing next to her with his arm around her shoulders, as she turned toward him and started to sob into his chest.

"I just wanted to give him everything; I wanted to be with him forever and give him all my love," Mac said as her hot tears continued.

As Sturgis stood there lightly embracing Mac, he realized that he'd responded physically to her opening up so much to him emotionally. His breathing was coming more rapidly and he could smell the scent of Mac's perfume around him. Then, as he realized that his cock had grown totally hard in his pants and as he stood next to Mac, his hardon was actually pressed against her body. He fought the sexual urges he was feeling and the uneasiness that he was actually responding to Mac's moment of vulnerability in front of him. He knew if this had occurred at JAG, it would never have progressed this far. But, they weren't at JAG; they were in Mac's place and they were alone.

Mac wept and it felt so good to have a man there to bare her heart to and to weep into his chest without holding back. Mac could feel her heart aching as she'd recalled all of the moments and smashed dreams she'd had of being with Harm. She'd wanted to be his wife, she'd wanted him to father babies with her, and she still wanted those things but thought they'd never become a reality. She sobbed and sobbed into Sturgis's chest and then as Mac felt her tears start to diminish, she felt Sturgis's body against hers more clearly.

Mac kept her face against Sturgis and then she began to realize - he was turned on and his hard cock was pressing against her body. Mac felt conflicting reactions to knowing that Sturgis was aroused -- she had after all invited him over with the intent of seducing him, hadn't she? Now that she not only felt the barriers had been lowered between her and Sturgis, she knew that he was standing there with an aroused hardon pressed against her body. Mac fought with what she should do now. This wasn't at all the scenario she'd envisioned in her plan to seduce Sturgis into her bed and to get him to fuck her.

Mac stood from where she'd been sitting and she faced Sturgis. She stood there looking into his eyes and the sincerity and concern for her that she saw in his eyes took control. Mac moved towards Sturgis, raising her lips to his while her hand stole down between their bodies and found his large lump of hard cock inside his pants. Mac clasped Sturgis's hardon and she felt his hard cock flinch under her touch. Mac kept squeezing Sturgis's erection and then she broke away from him and took his hand to lead him back off the balcony and inside her apartment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.