The JAG Crew Gets It On
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Harriet wanted to experience her first sexual encounter with the luscious Mac in her own bed, there where she and Bud fucked whenever they were having a good hot lusty sexy coupling as husband and wife. She could have led Mac to the couch there in the family room and anywhere in the house, but Harriet wanted to do it there in her bed. Mac went along with her quite willingly as Harriet led her by the hand. They were like two teenaged girls getting ready for their first girl-girl bisexual experience and they could hardly get to the bed fast enough to suit either of them.

Harriet didn't realize that sexy Sarah McKenzie had been thinking about and wanting Harriet sexually as long as Harriet had been feeling and thinking that way. Mac had often wondered how she could get Harriet off by herself so she could seduce her and here Harriet had finally been the one to initiate their first affair as two horny sexy women. Mac could feel her nipples pressing hard against the cups of her bra and her pussy was soaked from her desire for Harriet. Mac was so horny and she could hardly wait to get Harriet naked so she could kiss and play with her entire gorgeous womanly body.

When the two women got to the master bedroom, Harriet and Mac moved into each other's arms there beside the bed. They embraced and began kissing again and they quickly had their hands moving over each other's bodies. Mac soon had her hands on Harriet's breasts and then she got her hands up underneath Harriet's cropped top and pulled it off over the shorter blonde's head. Harriet also had Mac's blouse unfastened and the two women quickly had each other's bras unfastened and their breasts naked for each other kiss, caress, and play with. Mac was also quickly out of her skirt and she loved it when she found out that Harriet was naked beneath hers. Mac had on a sexy black lacy thong but that was quickly on the floor along with all their other clothing as well.

Harriet encouraged Mac to join her there on the bed, and the two naked women moved into each other's arms hotly as they kissed and touched each other all over. Before very long, Mac had Harriet lying on her back, and Mac got her comfortable and then she moved down gradually in between Harriet's shapely sexy legs until she reached the blonde's hot aroused pussy. Harriet responded hotly to Mac's kisses and her touches on her horny pussy and Mac quickly began to finger Harriet's pussy slit and then to kiss and finger inside Harriet's tight wet pussy as well.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Mac, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssssssss," Harriet bellowed out, not caring how loud or sexy she was since there was no one other than her small kids there in the house with them. "Eat me, Mac, or yes, yes, eat my hot pussy," Harriet begged as she felt Mac taking her quickly over the edge of her first orgasm. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Harriet moaned as she began to climax, and Mac kept fingering and licking the hot blonde's pussy.

When Harriet came down from her orgasm, she got up from the bed and went over to the nearby chest of drawers and she opened the bottom drawer and got underneath some of her lingerie and other sexy underwear that she kept there. She came up with several sex toys that she wanted to enjoy sharing with Mac.

"You've made me feel so good, Mac, and now I want to return the favor," Harriet said as she got Mac situated in the center of her bed. Harriet went to the side of the bed and leaned over to kiss Mac on the lips and then she let her hands caress and cup Mac's naked breasts before she leaned down and sucked Mac's hard right nipple in between her lips. "Mmmmmmm, oh yes, Harriet, oh yes," Mac moaned as Harriet suckled and played with her sensitive nipples. Mac was so horny she could scream and she knew it wasn't going to take much sex play at all to bring her off. She wanted Harriet as bad as she'd ever wanted her and their evening was only beginning.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.