The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Harriet was glad that Bud was away from home for a few days on an official JAG trip so she could indulge her own sexual fantasies. That night after work, she’d gone directly home, got both of her children fed, bathed and off to bed and then Harriet had lavished herself with a sexy hot bubble bath and another round of masturbation that was far hotter than the one she’d enjoyed that afternoon at work. Harriet had wanted to go straight into Admiral Chegwidden’s office after Mac had told her about sleeping with the Admiral and she’d wanted to fuck him before she left for the day. But, she’d quickly brought herself back to reality and knew that her seduction of the Admiral would take a bit more thought and preparation than that.

After an entire evening of masturbating and helping herself get off multiple times, Harriet slept like a baby that night and the next morning, she dressed in her Navy uniform with the whole intention of seducing A.J. Chegwidden before she returned home that evening. Harriet dug down underneath her normally sexy bras and panties to find some that she felt would give the Admiral a huge hardon if she could let him see her in them. Harriet knew she had a slight weight problem but she also knew that she was a sexy petite woman and that she had a set of nicely rounded full breasts, a shapely ass, and a pretty face and cute blonde hair that made her desirable to most men that she’d ever been around. Admiral Chegwidden had never done anything overtly to make a sexual approach to her, but she’d noticed on more than one occasion how the Admiral had looked at her in various outfits and positions she’d been in when she’d been in his presence. She felt like his was most men and could appreciate her sexiness even if she was married to Lt. Bud Roberts.

Harriet had mental images of how she envisioned herself being dressed when she’d imagine seducing the Admiral but pulling off a successful seduction at the JAG offices didn’t exactly permit her to be in a diaphanous negligee or shorts and a cropped top or anything like that. She hoped that the Admiral would find her sexy even dressed in her Navy uniform. He was used to seeing her, Mac, Lt. Singer, and Petty Officer Coates all in their uniforms and she felt sure he probably had occasional sexual fantasies about some or all of them on that basis as well.

When Harriet had finished dressing, she looked at herself in the mirror and she liked what she saw very much. Her sexy bra wasn’t overly obvious underneath her blouse, but it made her tits look awesome. Harriet knew she had a nice rack of tits, but this bra really showed off what she’d been blessed with very nicely. And then she rotated, looking at her shapely ass underneath her uniform skirt, and the knew the thong panty she’d put on could either stay on to allure A.J., or it could be slipped off in a heartbeat. Either way, she figured she had what it took to get A.J. Chegwidden interested in her and very horny.

Mid-afternoon, Harriet waited until the normal retinue of people had seen Admiral Chegwidden and then she knocked on his door and gained entrance to his office. She went in, holding a sheaf of official papers with them as the pretense for going into his presence. Once Harriet was inside the Admiral’s personal office, she did as Mac had and locked the Admiral’s door, having told P/O Coates that they were not to be disturbed. Harriet had gotten the Admiral to have her come around to his side of the desk while he went through the papers, signing them where she indicated. And Harriet loved being there next to A.J. because he could smell her sexy perfume and she could seem to inadvertently rub up against him, letting her full rounded breasts rub against his back and arm as he was bent over, signing the documents.

Finally, after 10 minutes, events took a totally unexpected turn for Harriet, when she’d been hanging all over A.J., and he realized that Harriet was being much more comfortable around him than he’d ever known her to be before. He finally could tell that Harriet was trying to touch him with her body and he could sense that Harriet wanted to seduce him.

“Harriet, you either need to give me just a little space, or you’re going to get something that you may not be bargaining for,” A.J. Chegwidden told his administrative officer. He turned to look into Harriet’s eyes and then he knew that his words were just the challenge Harriet had been hoping for.

Harriet turned towards A.J., and then she knelt down between his legs and quickly began to caress and touch the hard lump of aroused cock she could see there between his legs. She reached up, unbuckling A.J.’s belt, zipping down his pants and she quickly had A.J.’s hardon out of his pants and in her soft firm hand. Harriet was an expert at jacking a man’s cock and she was also world classs when it came to blowjobs. She’d already started stroking his big hardening cock up and down, and just before Harriet bent over to take the head of his cock into her mouth, she looked into A.J.’s eyes and said, “Unless you object, this is exactly what I want from you, Admiral, and I hope you’ll want something very similar from me in a few minutes,” and with that, Harriet Roberts took A.J.’s hard cock in her mouth and she began blowing him like he hadn’t been blown in a long, long time.

A.J. Chegwidden couldn’t believe what he’d experienced in the last few days here in his own JAG office. Mac had fucked him and now the younger Harriet Roberts had obviously put her own moves on him and she was obviously in the process of sucking him off. A.J. didn’t know precisely what Harriet had in mind but he was going to allow her to go with whatever she wanted to do with him.

Harriet had no intentions of settling for just sucking A.J.’s cumload out of his balls. She wanted him to fuck her and she wasn’t going to wait very long for him to get the hint. Harriet kept sucking A.J.’s cock and then she began bobbing her head up and down over his cockhead and several inches of hard thick shaft while she played with his cum-filled balls. Then, when she knew A.J. was rapidly approaching orgasm, Harriet stood and started unbuttoning A.J.’s shirt. While she did that, he was cupping her sexy full breasts and then he began unfastening her blouse quickly. When A.J. got Harriet’s blouse undone halfway and saw how sexy her bra was, his cock got even harder. He stood up, took Harriet by the hand and led her immediately over to the nearby couch and then he stood there, completing the unbuttoning of her uniform blouse and then he unbuttoned her skirt and pulled it off as well. Harriet was left standing there in front of him in the hottest bra and thong panty set he’d ever laid eyes on. The result was just what Harriet had hoped for when she’d dressed that morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.