Avatar: Establishment, Book 1
Chapter 50

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Tuesday when breakfast started, it was only Ari, Jane, Ken and Sally. Then Tina came down, naked, and looked at the group. She came to a decision and started with Sally, giving her a not-so-fast kiss on her lips. She also gave one to Ken that lingered on his lips, then moved to Ari. Ken felt his wife's resolve harden, and her pussy moisten, when her sister gave her a much longer kiss on the lips than she had given anyone else. When Tina kissed Jane, the woman's eyes sparkled, and Tina found her lips parting for the Jane's tongue. Her breath caught, but she was erroneously sure that no one else knew what was going on. Trying to maintain her composure, despite her flushed skin and hard nipples, she sat down and poured some orange juice.

Ken announced that it was time for him to leave for class, and Tina looked at him.

"You're in school?" she said disbelievingly.

"Martial arts classes," he replied.

"Wow, that's really cool! I've always wanted to learn that stuff. Naturally, Mom wouldn't let me. You wanted to take karate too, didn't you Ari?"

Ari smiled and nodded, saying nothing about that fact that she and Jane practiced every day that Ken did. Ken noted that both of the women were learning at an incredible rate, the control they had over their bodies far beyond what one would expect from someone with no training. He figured that if they stuck with it the next year, they'd have to start training with someone better than him because he was sure he'd miss some of the nuances that needed to be absorbed as one learned with a real master of the art.

Still, he knew that Jane, at least, was internalizing some of the training. During the bike ride yesterday she'd made a mistake going down one of the hills they were on. It wasn't much of a mistake, but it was enough to send her over the handle bars. She'd simply tucked and rolled, avoiding a fair amount of damage. It wasn't a perfect roll, but it was more than he would have expected from someone so new to the arts.


When Ken left the studio after class, having once again endured Chad's attitude, he visited another school that he was interested in. This one had nothing to do with martial arts and everything to do with something that he'd always wanted to learn, but had never had the time or money for. He had a big smile on his face when he left and wondered how his wives were going to react when they found out he had signed up for flying lessons.

Later that afternoon, he sat down again with Tina to explain some of the rules about the upcoming weekend. Mostly, they were common sense rules, but he'd found many so-called "experienced" adults had no clue how to act during a play party, so he certainly didn't expect a fifteen-year-old to know what to do.

After he had laid down the basics, Tina sat in silence for a minute.

"Wait -- if you're telling me all this, does that mean that I'm allowed to watch?"

"As long as you're not making the participants uncomfortable."

She snorted, "Well, then I guess I'll just stay in my room. Almost everyone here treats me like I'm a kid, which isn't fair because Arianwen is only two years older than me."

"Tina, you aren't even close to being legal, which, I assure you, is not an overriding concern in this household," he responded. "But let's be honest -- no one here, except Ari, really knows you very well yet. It takes time for people to be comfortable with sex and, quite frankly, the majority of adults don't have too good a handle on it. The people involved with this household are different in that respect, but it still takes some time to get to know people." Unless, he thought, you're Circle. "There's a lot more to sex than just having an orgasm. Really good sex has a level of trust involved, as well as all the other things like attraction and compatibility."

Tina was silent for a moment, then said, "But if everyone treats me like a kid, how am I supposed to learn about anything?"

"Have you been treated like a child here?"

"Well, kinda."

"Oh? So the discussions we've had are the kind that you'd have with a child? A child would have been permitted to see what happened between Ari, Annette and Bill yesterday?"

"It's not like they actually did anything right here, ya know," she replied, but it was a half-hearted attempt to make her point.

"I would not have given a child access to the files that I gave you. You're young and don't have any actual experience with sex," said Ken. "When you finally decide you do want to have sex with someone, I think it would be good if it were a fantastic experience for you. Something that you'll look back on all your life and smile about. I don't know how much you've read, but there's more than just BDSM stories in those files. Most of the stories talk about more than just sex. They talk about the interaction between people, which is really the most important part of sex."

"I read them, well, a lot of them," said Tina. "But I doubt that I'm going to find anyone like that to... to do anything with in real life. Especially if everyone here thinks I'm too young."

Ken sat and thought for a moment, wishing the situation with Tina wasn't so complex. It was kind of difficult on Ari, who had to constantly deal with visions of submitting to her sister. On the plus side, it kept her very horny. On the minus side, the fear and guilt were getting hard for her to deal with. The rest of the Circle, as well as Bill and Gary, were attracted to Tina. But Bill and Gary wouldn't touch her, and the Circle seemed to be waiting for Ari and Tina to work things out.

The situation wasn't fair to Tina, because she was now living in a household that was devoted to raising sexual energy, and it was driving her nuts. In addition to her already-high sex drive, Tina was dealing with teen hormones and seeing a naked, sexually active sister whom she desperately wanted. Aside from her fingers, there was no other outlet for her. Plus, Tina had no sexual identity, having never experienced sex with a partner.

"Tina, I know this is a difficult situation for you. But have you asked any of the women what they think?"

"No. Not really. I don't know anyone but Ari very well, plus the guys all avoid me like the plague."

Ken could sense that it was more than that. It wasn't that she didn't like Sally, Genie or Annette -- just that, as she said, she didn't know them well. She didn't want to talk to Ari because she was embarrassed about how she felt about her sister, and Jane scared her.

That was interesting, thought Ken. She was afraid of Jane? Sighing, he lightly touched Tina's thoughts. She wasn't afraid of Jane, exactly, but Jane felt like a loaded gun to Tina. She was sure the woman would do whatever Tina told her to do, answer any question, perform any action. She had visions of telling Jane to get on her knees and eat her, and she just knew the older woman would do it.

And that excited her. But having that kind of power over someone, despite her fantasies, was scary. Not only that, but she knew that if the situation were slightly changed, if, for instance Ken told her he wanted her, Tina was sure she'd do whatever he wanted. Interestingly, that prospect scared her a lot less. She trusted Ken to a degree that surprised him.

There were other thoughts connected to him deeper in her mind, but he pulled away since he really didn't want to invade her privacy any more than he already had. Tina's realization that having a lot of power over someone gave you some responsibility for them eased Ken's mind a great deal.

"I think," he said, "that you'll find that most people will have no problem with you watching a scene. Ellen might be a good person for you to talk to -- she and her slave will be here Friday night."

"She's a mistress?" asked Tina.

"Yes," he smiled, "but don't go calling her that unless you decide you want to submit to her."

Tina colored and said, "I don't think that'll be a problem." But I'll submit to you, followed the loud, unspoken thought.

Ken smiled at the girl's thought. She had interesting fantasies, especially now that she'd read through a lot of the files that he'd given her. Ken was sure she wasn't interested in him, per se, he was just a convenient male figure. There was more that Tina wanted to ask, but Ken got the feeling she was too shy to ask the question. Finally, she steeled herself and looked at him.

"What if," she paused as her heart rate seemed to double and her mouth went dry, "What if I want to... participate."

Ken thought for a moment. "Tina, you are very beautiful and very sexy. If you find someone that you're comfortable with, and they are comfortable with you, then let them know that you're interested."

With that, the conversation ended and Ken went inside. Sally was just starting dinner and Eric was in the lab, so Ken went to visit him. There were now several of the smaller vacuum bots lined up against the wall.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.