Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 47

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Jane was waiting for him when he got to the bedroom. Their wife was still entertaining Eric and Sally in the play room. While he and Jane were waiting for Ari to finish, they discussed his talk with Genie and Lea.

"No doubt about it," said Jane. "I'll have to make sure we see Annette and Gary this weekend. I'll go tomorrow."

"I can take care of that," said Ken, "if you'd like to go shopping with Tina and Ari. Why don't you see if you can do a girl's shopping trip? Make sure that Sally goes with you. She's still too shy about leaving the mansion for my liking."

"I'll talk to Master Eric about it," replied Jane. "You know Ari's going to end up submitting to her sister. That one's a Domme just waiting to happen."

"Oddly enough," replied Ken, "she's very submissive toward men."

"Uh-huh," said Jane. "She's a very well-defined switch. A sub to males, and a Domme to women. She's going to be a blast."

About a half hour later, a very satisfied Arianwen was deposited in their room by Eric. Eric, Ken thought as he watched the big man carry her inside, had a take on suspension that was quite interesting. Mainly because he was holding the girl by a rope harness with one hand.

"We're done with your slave," he said with a big grin, "where do you want her?"

"Oh, just set her down anywhere. I'll get to her eventually," grinned Ken.

Ari giggled as Eric gently set her down. Ken was sure Ari would have thanked Eric in a less garbled manner, but the ball gag in her mouth kept her from uttering more than a "ank oo". Eric kissed the teen's forehead, then left.

Ken rose from the bed and walked around Ari. She had been tied into a little ball, but he could see stripes on her ass and on what little of her breasts that were exposed. Apparently, they'd washed her down -- which was a good thing, considering what they'd been doing to her.

"Well, my darling wife, shall we untie you? Or would you prefer that we left you like that until tomorrow?" asked Ken as he removed the ball gag.

"Whatever Master wishes," replied Arianwen after stretching her jaw. She really wasn't all that uncomfortable, despite being tied so tightly. The strict bondage gave her a low buzz of arousal.

"What," asked Jane, kneeling at her wife's head and pulling it back by her hair. Ari winced a little. "if your Master decides to deposit you in your sister's room for the evening?"

Ari's breath caught, but rather than the panic and upset that comment would have engendered earlier in the evening, accompanied by a lot of denied lust, Ari just felt embarrassed. And aroused, of course. She knew she couldn't hide her feelings from her husband and wife.

"If... Master wishes."

"Don't worry love. You're safe -- for now anyway. Why don't we untie you so you can come to bed?" replied Ken.

He and Jane untied the girl, and Ken carried her over to the bed. She had a large number of welts on her small breasts, but that was just fine with her. Ari loved intense breast play. They stoked and petted the teen, who quickly fell asleep. He and Jane followed soon after.


As was becoming usual, Ken was joined by Ari and Jane when he started his workout the next morning. By the time they finished, it was getting on toward late morning. Ken knew that everyone else was awake, and he was interested in what Ari was going to wear while they were in the mansion today. He could have ordered her to remain nude, but decided not to.

Sally had reverted to form and was wearing only an apron as she cooked. Ken kissed her good morning -- very thoroughly -- and smiled at Tina. He could see that Tina was a bit confused. The kiss had been very... intimate... and she knew that Eric was Sally's husband. She also felt a little bit jealous.

Genie wandered in, naked and yawning, followed shortly by Bill and Eric who, like Ken, were wearing shorts. Jane came downstairs wearing only her skin. Tina stared at her piercings, although she tried hard not to, and shifted in her seat, hoping her suddenly-hard nipples weren't getting noticed. She was starting to feel out of place, even though all she had on was a long t-shirt. She watched rather hungrily as Jane thoroughly kissed everyone -- including Sally and Genie. Jane smiled at her and gently caressed her cheek. Tina blushed, recognizing somehow that the caress was not one that would be granted a child.

Tina was introduced to Bill and Genie, which had to have been one of the odder experiences in her life. Usually, she was only introduced to people who were wearing clothes. Well, Bill wasn't naked, but she suspected that eventually she'd be seeing him without clothes.

Arianwen came down a short time later. Tina stared at her sister's naked body -- she couldn't help it. Her nipples stiffened, and she started to get very wet looking at Ari's nipple rings. Vague ideas of taking them in her teeth and gently pulling crossed her mind. She could almost feel her sister squirming as she rubbed her finger over Ari's almost-naked sex, coating it with her wetness. Tina imagined bringing that finger to her lips and tasting her sister for the first time...

A glass shattered in the sink, startling all of them except Ken and Jane who'd both been tapped into Tina. Tina had no way of knowing how her little fantasy was affecting her sister. While Ari still refused to tune in to Tina, so to speak, Tina was projecting the fantasy so strongly that Ari could hardly help but pick up on at least the feelings behind it.

The breaking glass startled Tina, as well; she jumped, then looked at Ari.

"Ally, are you okay?" she asked.

After taking a deep breath and trying to control herself, Ari responded, "Yeah. Sorry, the glass must have slipped."

Sally got up and shooed Ari away from the sink, telling her to eat while she cleaned up the glass. Ari sat down near, but not next, to Tina, who was still watching her, eyes wide. She was obviously dying to ask Ari about the piercings. Ari was trying to compose herself. Knowing that her sister wanted to play with her was unsettling.

"Tina," said Jane gently, "don't forget that it's 'Ari' now."

"Oh, I'm sorry," said the girl.

"Don't worry, sis. It took me a little while to get used to it, as well," smiled Ari. Only those who had come to know her well knew how overly-controlled she was at this moment.

They talked about their plans for the day, and all the girls, except Sally, were excited about a girl's only shopping trip. Ken offered to let them take the X5 so they'd have enough room, while Eric offered to watch the baby so Sally didn't have an excuse not to go.

"But what about feeding time?" she asked, referring to the fact that she was breast feeding. "I hardly think you'll be able to do that. I'll just stay here."

Eric smiled at his wife. "We have a pump, dear, and I'm sure that you'll have time to make his lunch before you go."

Sally was about to protest when Ken said, "I think that's an excellent idea."

Sally looked startled, but it was obvious from Ken's tone that she was going on the shopping trip, and that was that.

While they were cleaning up, Ken pulled Genie aside.

"How are you feeling today?" he asked.

"Really great," she said flashing him a smile.

"Do you think you can wait for that explanation until a little later today? I have the feeling that there's more than one person who's going to need it."

"I think so. Things have been fine today -- er, except for that little incident with Tina. That was so strange; I got the feeling that she was having a really strong fantasy about Ari." She snorted. "Now, of course, I can't get the image of the two of them out of my head."

"Yeah, well, that's something they're gonna have to work out. I almost wish I was going with you guys on the shopping trip," he grinned.


A few hours later, they all went their separate ways. Bill, Eric and Christine went to the lab. The ladies went shopping. Before they left, Ken pulled Jane aside and told her to keep things under control with Ari and Tina. Then he pulled Ari and Sally aside and told them to keep a close eye on Genie.

Ken went to see Gary and Annette. When he arrived at the shop, Annette was waiting for him, but Gary was not there. And she WAS waiting for him, something she made clear by being on her knees in the showroom, with her forehead to the ground, when he arrived. Ken could see she was in the same condition as Genie.

She said nothing as he walked into the room and squatted in front of her. It was obvious, to him anyway, that she knew who he was before he'd even entered the room.

"Where's Gary?" he asked.

"He needed some air," she said, sniffling.

"Look at me," said Ken, "I don't want to talk to the back of your head."

Annette rose until she was kneeling straight. Her eyes were red from crying and her face was pale.

"What happened?" asked Ken.

Annette told him. Ever since the ritual, she'd been getting these feelings. She'd never felt more owned by Gary in her life and wanted to serve him any way she could. She could feel how much he loved her, and of course, she loved him. Their play in the last day or so had been very intense -- so intense, that usually she'd have bruises for a week. Annette didn't mind that; rather the opposite. However, when they'd gotten up this morning, she didn't have a mark on her, anywhere.

Gary freaked and told her he needed some time.

She knew he didn't have any idea that she knew how freaked out he was. She thought he wouldn't leave her, but somehow, something had changed inside of her, and she was afraid that when he found out what was happening to her, he would leave her. In addition to everything else, she was upset because she didn't know what was happening to her.

Ken suspected that Annette was integrating the emotions she was getting from Gary into her own thoughts and blowing things out of proportion. She didn't realize just how much she was reading from Gary, and was most likely misinterpreting what she was getting. Of course, there was no way for her to know what was going on inside herself.

Ken sighed. "Annette, I don't think Gary would leave you, no matter what. But I think it would be a good idea for you both to come by the mansion after you guys close the shop. You and I need to talk, and Gary and I need to talk, as well."

"It will be up to Master Gary," said Annette. "I don't know what he had planned."

"Where is he now?"

"There's a bar right down the street. He likes to play pool there, and the guys down there like him," she replied. Ken saw that Gary had shared Annette's charms with a few of the guys and their subs. Not many, as Gary was very protective of Annette.

"What's the name? I'll go and talk to him now."

"Uh, Sir, that might not be a good idea. They kinda don't like outsiders and can get a little rough on people they don't want in the bar."

"I'm sure Gary will let them know I'm his friend. What's the name of the place?"

Annette hesitated. She wasn't sure that Gary would be as welcoming to Ken as he thought. She had the feeling that Gary was annoyed with Ken, even though she had no idea why.

"The name, Annette," said Ken.

She told him and he left. As it turned out, he didn't really need the name. There was only one bar in the direction he headed. There was a line of very nice Harleys parked in front of the place. He sighed and walked in.

The bar was dim and pretty smoky. Some kind of hard rock music was coming out of speakers tucked somewhere up in the rafters. He spotted Gary at a pool table and started to walk toward him. He stopped when a very large man stepped in front of him.

He looked up at the guy who had to be close to seven feet tall. He was bald, wearing a dangling earring, an open leather vest, jeans and boots. Gary looked up and saw Ken there, but made no move to come over to him. He did, however, continue to watch.

"Hey, man, this is a private party," smiled the big guy.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize that. Would it be okay if I just spoke to my friend over there?"

Ken had the feeling that they guy wasn't really interested in a fight, he just wanted to play Scare The Yuppie. Ken didn't consider himself a yuppie. He was dressed in shorts and a tee shirt. On the other had, it was obvious that he wasn't a biker.

"Like I said, private party. You don't know anyone here."

At that point, Gary put down his stick and started to walk over. Ken caught his eye and shook his head. Gary gave him a look that said, "it's your funeral" and backed away.

Ken grinned at the big man in front of him. For some reason, he felt it was important that he pass whatever test these guys were posing. A lot of the crowed was looking at them now.

"I think I do. Would you like me to point him out?"

The guy grunted and smiled. Ken had passed the first test by not running away. But, it wasn't over yet. Ken knew what was coming.

The big man slowly and menacingly reached behind his back and pulled out a black case. He was doing his best to look like he was going to take Ken apart with something evil. Ken knew better.

The case opened, and inside there was two sets of darts. Had Ken not reacted the way he did, he would have run into the two guys who'd walked up behind him when the big guy reached for the case. They'd have held him until the case was opened, showing him the darts. Then they would have thrown him out of the bar, laughing their asses off.

"Why don't we make a little bet," came the big guy's gravelly voice, "I bet you don't know anyone here. First one to miss the bulls-eye is wrong."

Ken reached for one of the darts. They were nicely balanced. He glanced over at the board, which was a good twenty feet away, then turned his attention back to the big man. Smiling, he flicked his wrist. The dart sailed through the air and struck the red bulls-eye dead center, burying itself deep into the board.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.