Avatar: Establishment, Book 1
Chapter 46

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken noticed that all of the women were dressed -- something that rarely happened now-a-days. Looking at the clock, he wondered where Genie and Bill were, then thought he remembered something about them going out for dinner or something. He'd introduce them to Tina tomorrow.

"Well," he said, "it looks like there's the possibility of a new addition to Nemetodunum."

"Possibility?" asked Sally.

"I don't know if she'll want to stay here," replied Ken. "And, I don't know how you all feel about this."

The rest of the Circle looked at each other, then at Jane, who sighed. Clearly, she'd been chosen as spokeswoman, and just as clearly, something had been going on that Ken wasn't privy to.

"Alright," he said, "give it up. What's going on?"

To his surprise, Jane knelt. Rather than a sexually submissive pose, this one was just submissive.

"Master," she began, "whether she stays or goes is your decision. You are the High Priest, and you are the head of the household."

Ken blinked. Yup, things had been going on that he wasn't aware of.

"Jane," he said in a sharp tone of voice, "get up." She leaned back, looking very confused. "You are my slave and when you kneel to me, it better be only in that capacity. Do not ever kneel to me as a Priestess. If Lea doesn't require someone to kneel to her, what makes you think I would?"

"I'm sorry, Master," said the woman as she gracefully rose to her feet.

"And as far as being the head of the household..."

"You are," came a new voice -- Lea's, as she appeared in a doorway. "You are my Avatar, you will make the decisions. You will lead."

To say he was surprised would be a vast understatement. Only once had Lea given him an actual command. Lots of suggestions, yes, but a command almost never.

"Decision by committee is foolish," she said. "Listen to the views of our Circle. Discuss the issues, then you will make a decision. Your decision will be final." She walked up to him and wrapped Her arms around him. Thought stopped as She kissed him and whispered, "You are my Avatar, my High Priest. It is your responsibility to keep my people safe." Her words were still echoing in his head as She disappeared.

"Well," said Eric dryly. "That settles that."

Ken was still a little dazed from Her kiss. "Yup, I guess so." He refocused on the rest of the Circle. They were still waiting. Ken looked at them in silence, then said, "Anyone have any thoughts they'd like to share?"

"I have no problem with her staying," said Eric. "My read of her says she'll fit in with no problem."

Sally and Jane nodded their agreement. Ari said nothing, which did not go unnoticed by anyone.

"Ari," said Sally, "you're pretty quiet about this."

The girl nodded.

"What's wrong?"

Ken and Jane knew what was bothering the girl, but said nothing.

"Nothing. I'm alright," she said. "Of course, Tina should stay here."

Sally, however, wouldn't let that go. "C'mon, Ari. Things get pretty intense around here. You sure you're okay with Tina moving in?"

"Yes. It'll be fine."

"Do you think we should start to wear clothing?" asked Sally of Ari.

"Well, maybe," she said, then, "I don't know. You should do whatever makes you comfortable. We told her what the deal was." The little redhead stood and left the room.

"She's got it bad, doesn't she?" commented Eric.

"I've never seen her unsure of herself," added Sally.

"I think it's because Tina reminds her of what her life used to be like," said Jane. Everyone looked at her. "Well, okay. That and the fact that she's dying to submit to her sister."

"Tina's on her way down," said Ken.

"So, what's the status then?" asked Eric.

"Well, we're not going to change how we live. Just don't go out of your way to make the girl uncomfortable. If she's really unhappy here -- something that I doubt she'll be -- then we'll figure out something else. But for now? Just play it by ear."

"Hello?" came Tina's voice. She had no idea where they were.

"I'll get Bill to show her the computer system and show her how to use it," said Ken as he walked out. "Jane, find our wife will you? I think she's feeling a little lost."

"Of course, Master," said Jane, who was thinking much the same thing.

Ken could feel Arianwen's emotions. They were as unsettled as they'd ever been since he'd met her. With all the changes the Circle been through, he tended to forget that they were all very new at this. He also tended to forget Ari's age.

"Hi, Tina," he said as he walked into the entrance hall. He grinned and said, "Don't worry, it won't be long before you know your way around here. The kitchen's this way. If you're hungry, we can get a snack, but Sally should have dinner ready fairly soon."

They talked as he showed her the way to the kitchen (where she declined a snack), then the main study, small pool and the small dining area they usually ate in. Tina was in awe of it all, but tried not to gape.

"Tina," he said, looking at her when they had returned to the pool. "I know you're looking around this place and thinking about how much money it represents. And it's quite a chunk of cash, that's for sure. But the truth is, none of us are really all that used to it either. We've only been a little over a month. Before that I was doing okay, but was by no means rich, and neither was anyone else."

"Then how did you end up here?"

Ken grinned and said, "I won the lottery." In more ways than one, he thought.

Tina stopped and looked at him. "No way!"

"Yes way," he replied. "Trust me, it was a shock." Of course it would have been more of a shock if Lea hadn't entered his life. But then, if she hadn't, he wouldn't have won the lottery.

Arianwen was at the table for dinner and even managed to get excited about taking her sister to the mall to buy her clothing the next day. But Ken could tell she was still disturbed by her feelings and desires. Those feelings and desires were not something she wanted to deal with. In some ways, she felt like she was still Ally, trying to reconcile sexual desires with a religion that told her those desires made her an evil person.

After helping clean up dinner, they all went out to the pool, which was where Tina got her first experience with the nudity that was so much a part of the household now. Sally just stripped and jumped into the pool, followed by Jane. Ari declined to swim, saying she was too tired and Tina was too shy to strip off in front of Eric and Ken. She'd borrowed a skirt and top from Sally, who was close to her height, but no one had a bathing suit that would fit her. She looked like she really wanted to go in, though.

Eric didn't stay long as the baby needed attention, and Ken realized that, as long as he was there, Tina wouldn't get to swim. So he went upstairs to the dojo and did a light workout, then to the main media room to watch a movie. Eric joined him there and they sat and watched "X-Men".

Toward the end of the movie, Ken felt a rising tide of lust coming from the playroom. Ari and Jane were in there, but by the time the movie was over and he got upstairs, Jane was in the bedroom. Ari was till in the playroom.

Jane was kneeling, waiting for him, when he walked into the room.

"Master," she said. "Your other slave is in the playroom. I believe she's hoping you'll use her, tonight."

"I see," he said squatting down in front of the naked woman. She was just so beautiful that sometimes it took his breath away. Since becoming a High Priestess, her body had changed, and while the individual changes were pretty subtle, taken together they were breathtaking. Her large breasts were firm enough to not need a bra, but looking at them left no doubt they were completely natural. Jane had already been in very good shape when they met, but since then her overall tone had improved -- and, in fact, her muscle mass had increased, giving her a sleek look. He grinned, thinking that she looked even more cat-like than she had before. Her dark, curly hair was longer than it had been, now reaching about the middle of her back. He wasn't completely sure, but it seemed as if the blue of her eyes had deepened as well. Since they seemed to change color a fair amount so he wasn't sure. Ken stood and held out his hand and together they walked to the play room.

Ari was waiting for them alright. She had little choice, considering the position that Jane had left her in. Her arms had been folded and tied at the small of her back with some expertly-applied rope that crossed her upper torso, and pressed her small breasts to her body, but left her nipples free for play. Her ankles had been tied, and that rope attached to the ropes around her upper torso, knotted between her shoulders. The rope had been pulled so tight that her toes were within inches of her back, forcing her body in a painful backwards bow.

Jane hadn't stopped there, though. She'd taken Ari's dark red hair and braided a leather thong into it. This she'd run through a D-ring at the end of a steel 'J' shaped tube, who's hook had been sunk deeply into Ari's ass, then ran the thong to a crossbeam on the frame. Any movement of Ari's head pulled the tube, which was unfortunate for her, since that rope was part of what balanced her in position.

Jane's final touch was the other thing keeping her in place. Each of Ari's nipple rings had a leather thong tied to it, the other end of which was attached to the table in front of her. They thongs were so taut, that they pulled each tiny breast into a small cone. The position was extreme because any movement -- even breathing, which was quite difficult -- pulled something, somewhere. Of course, Arianwen had become quite adept at deriving intense sexual pleasure from extreme positions and this one was making her drip. Not only that, but since Lea had modified her nipples, the constant sharp tug on them kept Ari on the razor's edge of orgasm.

Ken also noticed that Ari had been fitted with the largest ring gag her mouth could take. She couldn't swallow, and saliva was dripping off her chin and running down the front of her throat. The height of the table was perfect for fucking her mouth, something he was sure was no mistake.

(Thinking about it later, he realized that it was no surprise Arianwen had sought out bondage as comfort, so to speak. Enjoying the pain and pleasure of rope, being used by her Master -- and, perhaps, Jane -- was an affirmation of her new life and a rejection of the old one her sister apparently reminded her of.)

Ken was hard; the sight that the teen provided was definitely provocative. He looked at her for a moment while deciding what to do. It wasn't much of a decision, though, so he turned and pushed his large cock through the ring in her mouth.

It was a very tight fit, and he couldn't go very deep. And with each push, he caused Ari's body to rock back and forth, which caused even more difficulty with her breathing and her nipples to be cruelly tugged. It also caused the rod in her ass to be pulled. Ari choked a bit, since he gave her little consideration as he fucked her mouth, allowing her bonds to keep her in place.

However, she came before he did, even though the orgasm seemed to give her little relief. The pain in her breasts, the incredibly strict bondage and the lack of oxygen took their toll as the orgasm wracked her body. Sweat pooled and dripped down her body and into her eyes, stinging them.

Ken finally came, but remained hard. His cock was slick with Ari's spit, so he turned Jane around, bent her over and speared her asshole. She groaned in pain, but for Jane that was pleasure. He fucked her pretty hard as Ari watched, wishing for something to give her relief. Ken fucked Jane for a good ten minutes before cumming in her bowels. He pulled his cock out of Jane and pushed it into Ari's mouth. Ari wasn't really into a2m (ass to mouth) play, certainly not the way Genie was, but there was nothing she could do to stop him. She discovered, however, that because there was nothing she could do, it aroused her all the more.

Ken didn't deposit any more sperm into her mouth; instead, he backed away and looked at Jane.

"Put your asshole on her mouth and make her use her tongue. Stay that way until I return. Feel free to cum if you'd like," he said, then walked out.

Sally and Eric were in their room so he knocked on their door.

"Hey, guys? I need a favor," he said when he entered.

Sally's eyes were blazing, and he knew Eric was erect, as well. They'd felt all the activity from the playroom and had just been considering joining them.

"Ari's in need of some attention. She's tied up in the playroom. Feel free to use her anyway you'd like until I send Jane to untie her. Make sure that you don't have to pee after you're finished with her."

Eric grinned and nodded, as did Sally.

"We'll be in in a few," Eric said.

"Thanks," replied Ken. He quickly cleaned up, then -- still naked -- headed downstairs. He knew that Bill and Genie were almost in the garage, so waited for them to come in the house. He was sipping some water when they arrived.

"Hey guys, have fun tonight?" he asked as they walked in.

"Yeah," replied Bill. "How're you doing?"

"Fine. Are you going to be up for a while?"

"What'd you have in mind?" asked Genie licking her lips and looking at Ken's cock.

He smiled, "Well, maybe some of that, but there's something else we need to discuss. There's been an addition to the household, and she has the potential to sort-of complicate things for a while."

"Karen?" asked Bill.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.