Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 45

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken pulled into the parking lot of the Starbucks and sighed. This could end up being a very sticky situation because, if he remembered correctly, Tina was only fifteen -- and a just-turned fifteen, at that. They were still establishing themselves at the mansion, and he wasn't prepared to change the lifestyle they were developing to accommodate a young girl.

"You ready for this?" he asked Jane.

"Yes, Master," she replied. "If she's anything like Ari, this won't be a problem."

"She just turned fifteen, Jane. How many fifteen-year-old girls do you think would be comfortable with naked slave girls wandering around a mansion? Never mind the play parties." He stopped and said, "Still, there's no way she gets left out in the cold, so we'll think of something. It's bad enough her mother dumped her. What the hell is wrong with that woman?"

They entered the coffee house and walked to where Ari and her sister were sitting at an out of the way table. Well, he thought, might as well get this over with. If the girl was going to fit in at the mansion, he doubted that Ari would have sounded so upset on the phone. Pissed off, yes; anxious, yes; outright upset, no.

They introduced themselves as they sat down.

"Hi, Tina," said Ken, "I'm Ken."

"Hi, Ken," returned the girl holding out her hand.

Until that point, Ken had been holding back from scanning her. After all, if Ari thought she wasn't compatible, then he doubted he'd have a different opinion. Nonetheless, he took her hand and pushed, just a bit.

It was like pushing against something that grabbed you and pulled you in. Saying Tina was compatible with them was like saying Arianwen thought sex was just okay. It was a vast understatement. His mind swirled with the girl's conflicting emotions, desires and wants.

Tina was just as sexually motivated as her sister. On the other hand, Tina was an inexperienced virgin -- so long as you didn't count fingers as experience. If you did, the fact that she masturbated at least twice a day would make her quite experienced -- especially since she'd been doing it since she was eleven.

She was turned on by men and women alike, and extremely submissive; but Ken felt that odd push that said she was also very dominant. He wasn't sure how that worked until Jane took her hand and her whole demeanor changed -- as did Jane's. She recognized a natural Mistress and Tina, although she didn't quite understand what it was, recognized Jane as very submissive. Ken smiled to himself as he scanned some of the girl's fantasies, and there were many. She had the potential to be very, very kinky. How could Arianwen not think she would fit in?

Time returned to its normal speed, and Tina, her eyes glazed, looked at Ari. Ari, her eyes panicked, looked at Ken.

"So," he started, "what's the problem."

"My asshole mother threw me out," started Tina, then she cupped her hand over her mouth. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"It's all right, Tina," said Ari. "I can't believe she did this to you, too. But you still haven't told me why she did it."

It was like a switch had been flipped in Tina when Jane and Ken arrived. The girl had been stressed out and pissed off, but now she was suddenly just blazingly horny. Her nipples, about the same size as her sister's but perched on much larger breasts, were hard as rocks, and her cunt was a swamp. She was surprised that they couldn't smell her excitement.

In point of fact, they could. Jane was trying to keep from dragging the girl off to the bathroom, and Ken had shifted his large erection to hide it. Tina was too agitated to notice anything but herself, so they were safe. Ari, though... Ken never thought he'd seen her so conflicted. She wanted Tina badly, but Tina was her sister and that was incest and "just not done".

Tina was certainly well worth wanting. She was taller than Arianwen, close to five-foot-three, and her hair was a lighter shade of red, almost gold. Her skin was just as pale as Ari's, but her eyes were a lighter green. Her frame was still small, but Ken guessed her breasts to be a large B cup. She exuded sex appeal, like her sister, but unlike Ari it wasn't under control. How she'd remained a virgin this long was beyond him.

"She caught me jilling off," said the girl in a defiant voice.

Ari sat back with a shocked look on her face.

"What?"

Ari was stunned by Tina's comment. Tina was usually not like this; she was usually quite conservative -- as least that's what Ari remembered. But the combination of Ken, Jane and her sister had pushed Tina's sex drive into a gear she hadn't known existed. If Ken wanted her virginity, right here on the table, she'd be more than happy to give it to him. She wondered if Jane would object to having her face pulled into her cunt. The picture of the larger woman on her knees between her lean, widely-spread thighs almost made Tina cum.

It almost made Jane cum too, and Ari was looking paler by the minute as her sister's lustful thoughts flooded into her mind. With great control, Ken felt Ari clamp her mind closed. Amusingly, she equated it to closing her legs to keep someone out of her pussy.

"You know? Jilling off? Masturbating? Playing with..."

"I get it Tina," said Ari in a sharp voice. And boy did she ever. Ari was having a very hard time keeping control of herself, but Tina mistook that for anger.

"Oh, like you've never done it?" said Tina in an angry voice. "I bet you're not even a vir..."

"Tina," interrupted Ken in a sharp voice. "Your sister is upset, but not at you. We only want to help."

Tina, only now becoming aware of what she'd been saying and how she'd been acting, grew very, very embarrassed.

"God," she said putting her head in her hands, "I can't believe I said that. I'm really sorry, Ally."

Ken, Ari and Jane all looked at each other.

"There's a lot to discuss," said Ken, "and I don't think this is the place to do it." He didn't want to bring Tina to the mansion just yet, but talking here was out of the question.

"Let's go back to the house," said Ken. "Tina, you'll ride with me and Jane, you can go with... Ally."

They got up and went to their respective cars. Tina's eyes widened as she saw his nice BMW, then got even bigger as Ari got into her Mini.

"Is that hers?" asked Tina.

Ken nodded.

Tina looked stunned. "Where'd she get it?"

"It's a long story Tina and it's going to have to wait until we get to the house." His tone was firm and Tina immediately fell silent. She now felt almost as submissive to him as Jane did. Her switching back and forth between sub and dom was a bit unsettling.

It took only about 20 minutes to get to Ken's old house. The entire time, Tina's emotions flip-flopped between being more horny then she ever had in her entire life and being apprehensive about what was going to happen to her. She had no money, no clothes, nothing -- just what she was wearing. At this point, she considered herself lucky that her mother had let her finish dressing before slamming the door in her face.

Since they'd moved out, Ken had made some improvements to his old house. He was planning on selling it soon and there'd always been a few things about it that bugged him, so he'd had them fixed. Joan didn't handle properties this small, but she knew someone who did and it would soon be listed. Ken was planning on buying something else in the city for... other purposes.

They pulled into the driveway with Ari not far behind, and went into the house. It was hot, since the air was on low, so Ken dropped the temperature on the thermostat. Before Ari could get herself settled, Ken asked her to go to the deli and get some drinks and food. She nodded and left.

"Now," said Ken as they sat down in the small kitchen, "I'd say we have a problem."

Tina nodded, but was having trouble focusing, despite the fact that he and Jane were really throttling back. She found them both very, very attractive. Not only that, but she was using her arousal to combat her nervousness and fear.

"No matter what happens, or what you decide, you will not be left on your own," stated Ken. "Unless, of course, that's what you want."

Tina shook her head; she most definitely didn't want that. Ken smiled at her and her pussy got wetter. She was starting to wonder at her reaction to these two. Tina was used to her attraction to her sister -- she'd dealt with it for two years now. She was used to the hormones zipping through her body that caused her thoughts to revolve around sex, one of her few passions besides reading and physics. But aside from fantasies, she never felt this kind of gut reaction to anyone. And her sister... that was something she'd been completely unprepared for. She'd been attracted to Ally for a while now, but now she was so incredibly hot, that it felt almost overwhelming.

"I'd be grateful for whatever help you could give me," said Tina, trying to get herself under control. She wasn't very successful. "I'd do whatever you wanted in return." Her mouth snapped closed and she blushed a fiery red. What the hell was she thinking!

Ken and Jane noticed the comment, but figured it would only embarrass the girl more if they acknowledged the slip.

Ken sighed and said, "Part of the problem is that I have no legal jurisdiction over you. If your mom calls the police, I'd have to return you."

"But she threw me out!" exclaimed Tina.

"Doesn't matter. The laws in this country aren't necessarily based on what's right -- just what's considered 'moral'. And you're a minor." He sighed again, "Maybe we could give Ari custody of you, since she's your sister and a legal adult..."

"Huh? Who's Ari?" asked Tina in a confused voice.

Oops, thought Ken.

"Before we go into that," he said, "Why don't you tell me about your home life. Maybe there's something we can use to help us get you legally out of her care."

The discussion continued until Ari returned, but nothing helpful was uncovered. Unfortunately, it was legal to coerce your child to follow a specific religious doctrine, even against their will. Unless it involved something the government didn't approve of, of course. Ken found it interesting that his own religion would be illegal if anyone ever found out about it, yet there was no coercion involved. People were attracted to this lifestyle or they weren't, at least so far as he'd seen. He knew he'd pulled in a number of people, but they'd all found something that they wanted. He'd been exposed to other women he'd found attractive, but they'd been uninterested in this kind of lifestyle, so they'd shown no attraction to him at all.

For instance, there was another girl at the bike store who was just as hot as Sandy. He was attracted to her and had viewed her fantasies a number of times. He'd even starred in one or two because she thought he was cute. But she wasn't drawn to him any more than she was to a half dozen other guys she thought were hot. And her idea of "kink" was someone eating her pussy -- not that there wasn't potential for her to develop an interest in other things. They just hadn't clicked in a way that let him know she should be introduced to the Circle.

Ari quietly put the snacks and drinks out for them. The short time away from her sister had allowed her to get herself under control, although that control became pretty strained as soon as she felt Tina's state of mind.

"Thanks, Ari," said Jane, smiling at her wife as she sat down to join them.

Ken looked at the women and decided that he could avoid an explanation no longer.

"Now that Arianwen is back, I guess we should let you know what's going on," he started.

Tina looked at her sister and mouthed 'Arianwen?' Ari blushed and looked at the floor. Under other circumstances, Ken would have found the sight of Ari being completely unnerved by someone amusing, but right at this moment, he needed Ari to get it together. She knew her sister and he didn't.

"It's like this," he began.

The explanation went on for a while. It included a lot, but completely excluded most religious overtones. Certainly, this was not the time to mention to Tina that she was in the presence of the Avatar and two High Priestess of a sex Goddess, especially when one of those Priestess was her sister. The fact that they were Pagans was mentioned. Tina knew what a Pagan was from friends at school, but Ken gave a pretty thorough outline of their lifestyle. He didn't mention where they lived, though, just that it was somewhere other than here.

"Wait," said Tina when he paused, "you mean to tell me you're a bunch of nudists?"

"Sort of. Clothing is optional." Ken had been very careful not to mention the evident Master/slave relationships, only that casual sex was something she'd likely see quite a bit of. "If you're uncomfortable with any of this, it's not a problem. We'll set you up here for the time being and someone will stay with you. I want to stress that this is not an issue. We're not going to leave you to fend for yourself."

"How would that affect me?" asked Tina. She'd been fascinated listening to his explanation of what life at the mansion was like. She was more horny then she'd ever been in her life and was wondering if she could excuse herself to get some relief in the bathroom.

"How would what affect you? The sex or the nudity?"

"Both." said Tina.

"Well, I'm not sure what you mean by affect," that was a lie; he knew exactly what she was thinking, and so answered it, "but YOU can be clothed or not, at your discretion. However, you'd have to deal with other people being naked. Truth be told, it's mainly the women who wander around with no clothes. The guys are a bit moreconservative.

"As for the sex? It's your body to share or not as you please. Likewise, you'd have to respect other people's feelings and not force yourself on them, or make them feel uncomfortable with what they're doing."

That was it; Tina couldn't take any more. "Can you excuse me please? I really need to use the bathroom."

Ari had managed to close herself off from her sister, but Ken and Jane knew exactly what Tina was going to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.